Start by marking “Operation Wolf: Eli (Wolf Elite, #2)” as Want to Read:
Operation Wolf: Eli (Wolf Elite, #2)

Operation Wolf: Eli

(Wolf Elite #2)

Eli has been obsessed with curvy Olivia for years,but she’s far from your ordinary woman. Not only is she a mobster’s daughter, but she’s also the best thing that has ever happened to Eli. The only thing worth remembering since his return from war.

Forced to keep his distance, he struggles with the constant reminder that she is the one who got away. That is, until he disco

Published November 1st 2017 by One Wish Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Operation Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Operation Wolf

Start your review of Operation Wolf: Eli (Wolf Elite, #2)
Coco.V
Jan 20, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/20/2020)! 🎁
Sandy
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state that I received a free copy of this book for an honest review. I always leave an honest review.

I enjoyed this story very much. Ms. Venez really makes her words flow smooth. She really knows her wolves. :) This was the second story in the operation wolf series, but definitely a standalone. Each story is different, just as the wolves are different. This one had mob connections. Olivia is a strong woman, and I loved her. Eli, well he's hot and possessive, but in a good way. I rec
Yvonne Daniels
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Sedona Venez

Operation Wolf: Eli Wolf Elite Book 2
by Sedona Venez
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Omg What a SPECTACULAR Paranormal Romance this book is a thriller within! The book is quite a exciting. It's one that will have anyone turning page after page. It's one great book with so many threads happening in each book, but doesn't detracted from the main romance. This is book has some awesome characters
that are exciting, captivating, engaging and it's well written, you will even enjoy the secondary characters in this awesome adv
Charlotte Hope Leslie
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Operation Wolf

Great reading. Started out remembering the past as the secret boyfriend to a boss mob's daughter. Olivia had helped Eli get away years ago from a rival gang by joining the Army. Eli came back to visit his mom's grave cause she had died when he was on the battlefield and couldn't get home. Eli rents an apartment across the way from Olivia but doesn't let her know he is back in town.
In a chance encounter, he runs across Ian's aunt and she gives him Eli's cell number. Ian calls Eli t
Stacy J.
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
What happens when two high school sweetheart are reunited? What if the reason for the split was to save one of theirs lives only to find out years later he is back doing what he tried to get away from. What if she becomes the reason he just can't be a good little soldier anymore.

I liked reading about Eli and Olivia. I liked the trust that Olivia has for Eli even though there were things about Eli that would normally scare the normal person. I really enjoyed the character of Olivia thought there
Jamoz23
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
Plot was too unbelievable for me at the beginning.
Couldn’t get past Eli being blackmailed by agreeing to cover Ian’s gambling debt.
Ian was an old friend he hadn’t seen in years. Had nothing to do with him, he could have stayed clean. Eli even knows and states they will never let him go after the debt is paid. So absolutely stupid beginning.
I like a bit of reality when I read.
I had read book one ages ago and wasn’t overly thrilled.
Seeing the box set in Kindle Unlimited I thought I would read th
Tamara
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eli and Olivia are getting their second chance at love. Returning to his hometown, Eli gets sucked back into mafia life in order to protect a friend. He's not happy about this but has accepted his fate until he's ordered to kidnap the only girl he ever loved. When Olivia and Eli meet back up the are forced to run for their lives and face plenty of opponents along the way. There are plenty of action and love scenes as well as a very sweet romance. When push comes to shove, Eli calls on his former ...more
Linda Levine
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eli and Olivia are getting a second chance at love but it won't be easy for them. There is lots of action and romance in this second book in the series. While each book can easily be read as a standalone, it is fun to read the series and get reacquainted with characters from the first book.

This book offers a lot of adventure and Eli and Olivia really have to rely on one another to stay alive. Their chemistry is very strong. He is so protective of her and willing to risk his life to keep her safe
Suzy
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved Olivia! Loved Eli!

I loved the that the attraction was still there. I loved that Olivia was so strong and accepted that Eli was different but still Eli.
Eli kidnapped Olivia to save her. Olivia thought she was saving her father by going back. Eli called his teammates for help in a rescue operation, not knowing it was for Olivia.
I loved that everything worked out in the end. Love the series! Can't wait to get the next one.
Thank you Ms. Venez for a great story.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
There is a lot going on in this story, our hero Eli has returned to his hometown and is secretly living near his high school sweetheart. The mob comes calling, threatening Eli's friend, forcing his hand. When they want him to kidnap Olivia, all bets are off, you don't threaten a wolf's mate. Betrayal, friendship and family are the theme of this book and it's a great read.

I received an ARC of this story and have voluntarily chosen to review it here.
Annette Drewett
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced action, sexy hybrid shifters and strong women, leave you in awe of them. While trying to outwit the mob, Eli and Olivia rekindle past feelings for each other and experience lots of guilt and regret on both sides for their time apart. This author creates such fantastic characters that you experience everything along with them. A great addition to the series.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After returning home Eli finds himself tied up with the Mafia again so that he can help a friend. He has accepted his fate that is until the told him to kidnap the only girl he has ever loved. The two lovers find themselves on the run running for their lives with a lot of opposition in their way. This story so much going on with all of the twists and turns not to mention the hot steamy romance a real page turner for sure!
Diana Page
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Olivia and Eli's story is not your usual find your mate, take her to bed , bute her neck and boom: insta shifter love !! Olivia is the object of a mob hit and Eli needs to get her moving and gone off the radar or risk losing her forever, even though he believes he's not goid enough for her. Talk about a hot, sexy, love on the run book !! It's one of the best ones I've read from this author and i will happily continue reading this series !! 4⭐'s ...more
Heather andrews
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Olivia is a feisty little thing, “Bbut, so help me, if I find out you’re trying to screw me over, I’ll effing kill you myself.” Eli is a very protective man, “don’t ever even think of saying that again,” he said with eyes glowing gold. “I’m not turning you in, not after all we’ve been through in getting this far.” I loved this book, Eli was all for his woman.
Gladys
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Operation Wolf: Eli (Wolf Elite #2) by Sedona Venez is a wonderful read. This hot, passionate shifter romance is full of heat and danger. A well written storyline that grabs your interest and keeps it to the end. I fell in love with Eli and Olivia. Do not pass up this beautiful, emotional, steamy romance. I am posting an honest review after reading an ARC copy of this book.
Jenn Allen
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! Eli and Olivia have a connection that is deep and goes back a long time. I love his loyalty. The story keeps you pulled in with the danger and unknown. A must.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Shannon Davison
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced addictive story that had me flipping pages until I was finished. Eli and Olivia draw you in and have you hooked. I'm loving this series and can't wait for the next book. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. ...more
Pat
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic storyline with great character development hooked me from the very beginning and as I turned each page I was pulled in deeper and deeper into the character's story!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Marie Frabutt
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It can be dangerous to harm a mans women, buy it is deadly to touch a shifters mate! Eli and Olivia's story totally rocks. Beautifully told, packed with romance and passion! I highly recommend this book. ...more
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Returned

Another great story. What would you do to protect the woman you love? Just because he left does not mean he does not care try to harm her and he will unleash a world of hurt.

Could not put this down.

I have voluntarily read and reviewed this book without obligation to do so.
Amanda Collier
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked

Wonderful story, a bit sad but had a lot of action, some revenge, sweet lovin and a happy ending. A lot was packed in for such a short story.
Melinda Kaye
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was great - a second chance romance with lots of action, good characters, appearances by people from other books and a sweet HEA. Looking forward to more!
Barb
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quick read

I like the fact that I read & finished this book in a matter of hours. Lots of excitement and humor to go with the romance.
Pamela Reyes
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wolf

I absolutely liked this book it had a great story line I couldn't put it down finished it in 3 1/2 hrs. It was that good !
Suzanne Gall-perez
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was full of action and suspense. Eli and Olivia have such an interesting story and their chemistry is off the charts. The author writes beautifully and keeps you interested from the first page through the end. I would recommend it to anyone!
BookKat
Oct 31, 2018
Tammy Lambert
Nov 07, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Midnight Wish (The Protectors Quick Bites, #1)
  • Deliciously Mated (Ouachita Mountain Shifters, #1)
  • Special Forces Bear Shifter Mate (Special Bear Protectors)
  • Compromised by the Prince's Touch (Russian Royals of Kuban #1)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Baby by Mistake (Beautiful Mistakes, #2)
  • Destiny's Daughter
  • El secreto del peregrino
  • Magical Midlife Madness (Leveling Up #1)
  • Guilt (Passion Patrol, #1)
  • Secretly Expecting: Historical Mail Order Bride Romance
  • Sposa per sempre: Cinque passi nella leggenda
  • From Courtesan to Convenient Wife  (Matches Made in Scandal, #2)
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • Alpha's Second Chance (Special Bear Protectors, #1)
  • Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires, #1)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Bearly Together (Green Valley Shifters, #4)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Sedona Venez lives in New York City with her hot ex-military hubby--hooah--and their fur babies. She loves writing sizzling, sexy intricate stories about strong but broken characters who push limits, overcome their fears and risk it all for love.

Want a text alert when Sedona has a new release? Text "SedonaVenez" to 33222
Or if you prefer by email, Sign up for her Naugh

Wolf Elite (3 books)
  • Operation Wolf: Gunner (Wolf Elite, #1)
  • Operation Wolf: Hunter (Wolf Elite, #3)

News & Interviews