Start by marking “Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)

Scarred

(Demons of Hell MC #1)

I had it all, or at least I did according to everyone else.
I had the club, I had the most powerful husband, the Prez of the Demons of Hell MC.
I had a family.
He’d told me time and time again the club was my “family”.
My “family” let a lot of things happen to me that shouldn’t of.
My “family” did a great job of turning a blind eye.
My “family” was great at letting me be t
Published July 28th 2018 by Elizabeth Knox

To ask other readers questions about Scarred, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scarred

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
37837079_10156057182939022_3421497168492494848_n
2.5 Stars
Arc Book Review.
Release Date-28/7/18

This was a tale of two halves for me; one in which I really wish I could have liked much better than I did.
Ultimately It just wasn't for me and though I have previously loved books of this particular author "Scarred" (Demons of Hell MC Book 1) just didn't do it for me at all.
The first two-thirds of this story may not have blown me away but I was still somewhat onboard and invested in the relationship developing between Roxy and Vince.
I did struggle to
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Scarred by Elizabeth Knox is Book One in the Demons of Hell MC series. This is the story of Roxy and
Tex. Roxy is married to Rage, the President of The Demons of Hell MC and is physically abused by him. Tex is part of the gang and once dated Roxy until Rage took her from him. Now after the last beating and lost of her baby, Tex has gone forward to try and protect her. But their feelings start to grow and the danger of Rage grows too.
Exciting Dark Romance.....there is some trigger scenes in this
ANB kc
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keanna
Where to start.. You'll want to hold onto your seat with this book. I'm pretty speechless after reading this book. It's an intense ride, but like any of Elizabeth's books, it's simply amazing! Her darkest book yet.
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
"Rage had caused me so much pain. His name was a warning, and I didn't listen."

The darker notes in this one really captured my attention, the pain, the anguish, the impossible situation the female lead finds her in, was all keeping me glued to my seat while reading. The missed chances between the two due to a mountain of mistakes was heartbreaking, and it left me wondering if anyone would be left standing at the end.

"There was no manual on how to move forward or how we were supposed to think or
Tiffany Readz
Not My Style

As a fan of the MC genre, I was excited to read Scarred. There's nothing like a gruff on the outside, soft on the inside, big ol' MC guy. Rage wasn't a guy you hated to love, he was a guy you just hated. Period.

"His name was a warning, and I didn't listen."

Roxy was a tough biker babe and had had enough of it. She's stubborn that's for sure. I can't imagine going through what she did with Rage and "somehow finding a way to forgive him" as she so mildly put it time and time again. She
Judy
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This was my first read by this author. I enjoy MC books and based on the blurb, I thought the story would be intriguing. And it was. If you are looking for a dark, truly 1% MC read then this will work for you.

Immediately, your heart is breaking for Roxy. She is in an awful situation and because of the type of men in this MC, no one is willing to help her. After she almost dies, Tex realizes he has done wrong by her long enough and hides her away from her husband.

What follows is a nice slow bur
Doris
Aug 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not sure about how I feel about this one!
Anne Milne
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an MC story in the darkest end of the genre, there is nothing soft cuddly or loving in Roxanne's life.

Roxanne is the Prez's old lady, whereas in some MC's she would be protected & respected her life is the complete opposite. Her treatment is hard to read at times it's brutal but it's written with a gritty honesty. In her dark world there is a light, Tex trys to protect her but her husband has a stranglehold on more than one chapter of the MC. How long can he watch in silence before
Badh
I am going to give this a solid 3.25.

Roxy is married to Rage, the Prez of the Demons of Hell MC. Rage's name fits him well. He's full of rage, and he takes it out on Roxy. He's spent most of their whole marriage beating her and passing her around to members of his MC as well as other MCs. He's treated her just terribly, but she's stuck by him because she knows if she tries to escape, he will hunt her down. But now, she's pregnant, and Rage doesn't know yet, and she's not sure when she will tell
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
HOLY CRAP!! What a fantastic read! I have read many MC books but this one takes the cake! Elizabeth Knox really knows how to tell a story! Scarred was so very well written and those characters were amazing! There are not many books that I can read in a day, but this one definitely was. I was engrossed from page one to the very last page. There were so many feels in this book, feels of heartfelt, so much angst, scared, I could keep listing them.

Roxy and Tex were the cutest, hottest couple around
Brittany Alexander
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is probably one of the better and more suspenseful MC romances that I've read. I didn't really have high hopes for this book, to be honest, but I was pleasantly surprised with Scarred. And to be honest, again, I don't know if I will be able to read book two. The epilogue sets it up and I have no doubt that it will be so suspenseful and I don't know if I can take it.

Elizabeth Knox knows how to tell a story. She can also write some really hot sex scenes, one including five people. That was u
She's a Lip Biter
3 1/2 Stars
Wow! You are really thrown into the deep end straight away with this book but it works. It’s a shock to the system that leaves you wanting to throttle the monster responsible for doing all of the hurting and violence.

Roxy is a young woman who makes a huge mistake...she mistakes the true identity of her husband, the president of the Demon Hell’s MC club. An error that nearly ends her life a few times, but with nowhere to escape she is stuck between a rock and a hard place...or a fist
Stephanie Ditmore
I voluntarily review an advanced reader copy of this book. WOW! OMG! What a stellar read! This just about knocked me on the floor, I’m loving MC books these days and Elizabeth is just knocking it out of the park! Roxy and Tex are amazing characters, who dated back in the day until she became Rage’s ol’lady thinking she will be happy and loved, but soon finds herself in a sticky situation of abuse, and no one in the “family” is really there to help her until Tex steps up. No spoilers from me here ...more
Amy Jones
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG....OMG....OMG....OMG..... This book is so FREAKING DARK and TWISTED but OH so good and I mean it's VERY GOOD. When I started this book, I couldn't put this book down. Rowy is one FREAKING BAD ASS STRONG WOMAN to take what Rage did to her. I was so shocked and couldn't believe the ending. I'm so ready for the next book NOW PLEASE... It seems like every book that I read now by Elizabeth Knox, she seems to ALWAYS blow me away NOW. Elizabeth Knox you did an awesome job with th
Chasidy
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scarred is book one in Elizabeth’s new MC, Demons of Hell. It is by far her darkest book yet and I did not want to put it down.

Roxy has endured so much at the hands of Rage, how will she ever be able to overcome? I loved watching Roxy grow into herself throughout the book. However, will Rage ever give up his hunt for her?

Tex, was so easy to fall for and I love his character. I loved watching Tex and Roxy’s Journey unfold. I am not going to lie there were times I wanted to throw my kindle. Eliza
Jennifer Finn
This is the first book in the Demons of Hell MC series by Elizabeth Knox. There are so many things I don’t like about this book so I was being extremely generous giving it three stars. Roxy is married to Rage, he’s the President of the Demons of Hell MC and he’s an abusive philanderer. The MC is supposed to be a family, at least that’s what Rage keeps telling her. But what kind of family sits back and watches as one of their own gets beat time and time again ? When she first met Rage she thought ...more
Keanna Hudson
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte Isaac
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
This was quite a interesting read. I wasn't sure what to expect, and I couldn't put it down.
Elizabeth Knox did amazing writing with this book.

I loved how the dynamic worked, and cheered when things happened, groaned and also cried a lot with this book.

I cannot wait for more of this series. I recommend it. Wtmo
AC Squared Book Blog
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved everything about this book. I love how Elizabeth writes MC. There are some MC Books that are really nitty gritty, but Elizabeth did a really good job of making this book dark, but not too dark. I was almost scared to read this, because I'm a big baby, but it was the perfect blend. There were some truly horrible things that happened to women, but then were were some great things too.

Roxy and Tex were so strong in this book! Roxy went through so much, but she trusted Tex to help her
Kim
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scarred (Demons of Hell MC) by Elizabeth Knox is an amazing read. This is the first book in the Demons of Hell MC series. This is the story of Roxy and Tex. Tex is a member of the MC and was Roxy's friend in high school. Roxy has had a hard life since her senior year of high school when her father died. She is married to Rage the President of the Demons of Hell MC. He beats her all the time and sometimes within an inch of her life. It was after one of these such beatings that Tex took Roxy away ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Can I say right off the bat that this was one really rough ride! I mean, holy cow! The story line is intense, really intense with a brutality that will make you shiver and enrage you all at the same time. There is no joy in the beginning of this story, unless you get some in the memories of Roxy or Tex. When I say it is a rough ride, the ride is Roxy's as she is "married" to Rage, president of the Demons of Hell MC, and his name fits him to a T, although I would have called him Psycho Rage, beca ...more
Karen
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A story about a woman who has to live with her choices. If she had made a different choice years ago, her life would be easier now. Roxanne "Roxy" Stevens was a young girl who lost her father to a terrible accident when she was 16. She was left to fend for herself and thought she found the people that would protect her and keep her safe.

Rage a man who has no heart. He is a dangerous man who takes what he wants and has no limits to what he will do to keep his property and do with it as he wants.
Sassy Southern
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars
Roxanne “Roxy” Stevens is married to Rage, the President of the Demons of Hell MC. You’d think that would give her a great life but instead she is beaten by Rage and is forced to go along with him and all his countless affairs. She knows one day she will escape but until then she just waits and puts up with the beatings.
Vince “Tex” Carmichael is best friends with Rage and was in love with Roxy before she and Rage ever got together. He tries to stay away from her the best he can knowing
Lynn Reynolds
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
Roxanne “Roxy” shows that being the woman behind the man in charge isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Hers is not a happy life. Vincent “Tex” has a tough task ahead. As this story goes on, I find myself acting just like Roxy – I’m waiting for the shoe to drop. It puts me on edge and I’m apprehensive as to what’s around the corner.

Don’t expect a hearts ‘n flowers story. Don’t expect this story to be romantic. You can expect it to be violent and raw. It’s also tough to read. This is not something th
Ann Marie
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I could give this 10 stars.....this would have 10 !!

OMG!!! WHAT!?!?!!! It’s been awhile since I read a book that made me turns pages faster than anything….something that held my attention and made me want to have that “book hangover” which I must admit has been way too long.

Roxy, she is one tough woman. I do not know how she managed to stay so strong with this man... err..... animal she was with. From the first page you feel her fear yet as much as I felt her fear, I felt her strength. You c
Alicia Harrietha
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scarred has to be one of the best MC book's I have ever read!!! Absolutely mind blowing!!! Elizabeth Knox knocks it out of the park with this first book in the Demons of Hell MC Series and I am left speechless!!!

How Roxy ever survived being the wife of Rage, the Prez of the Demons of Hell MC is mind boggling. He beat her! He let others beat her!! He ruined her! He let others ruin her!! Yet she still survived, she lived to fight another day. When the final blow came and she lost it all, she wasn'
Jen
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Scarred was such a crazy book. So much sadness and heartbreak but also love and passion. I don't recommend this book for people who are triggered by severe violence or rape, it's probably one of the most intense style books I've ever read.

The story line is good, Roxy is married to MC President, Rage. He definitely doesn't love her, constantly abuses her, rapes her, lets other people do the same to her. Basically the biggest piece of garbage you've ever read about. And while she seems to be a st
Barbara
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an intense and overall great MC Book, just WOW. I want to start by saying this book could cause triggers for some so please know that going in. This is not an MC Romance for the faint of heart. Don’t get me wrong, the author has written a wonderful storyline that will grab you from the very start and take your emotions in a wild ride. You’ll meet characters you can’t help but hate and others you’ll root and cheer for (even when they do some shocking things).

Rage is the Prez of the Demons of
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the international bestselling author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness and Against All Odds.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks