Start by marking “Vegas Lies (Lies #3)” as Want to Read:
Vegas Lies (Lies #3)

Vegas Lies

(Lies #3)

Five teenage girls from a small town in Oregon disappear without a trace. Were they kidnapped, or have the five friends perpetrated a massive hoax?

Nine hundred miles away in Las Vegas, a woman with a dark secret vanishes on her way to meet friends for dinner.

Those friends are Del Honeycutt and bestselling mystery author Sabrina Spencer, in Las Vegas for a book convention.
Published September 25th 2017 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Vegas Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vegas Lies

Start your review of Vegas Lies (Lies #3)
Lelia Taylor

When a friend’s partner goes missing while she’s at a conference in Las Vegas, Del and Sabrina get involved in an effort to help and it’s a good thing because local law enforcement is initially reluctant to see this as anything other than an adult taking a little “me” time. They begin to learn about the darkness in Peep’s background that might have something to do with her disappearance but the choices they make in following leads put them in dangerous positions. Meanwhile, five teen gi
Dennis Crotts
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audible
This book is a bit off the norm for Del and Sabrina like other books they get themselves into deep trouble and again possibly murder. Again they get themselves out of and save the day. The twist in this story is not about any of Dels family it is a story were their neighbor Moe's girlfriend disappears and at the sametime 5 teenage girls disappears from Oregon to be sold to the highest bidder overseas. Del and Sabrina needs to go Los Vegas so she can attend a book conference when they arrive the ...more
Kristine Hall
AUDIO BOOK REVIEW. VEGAS LIES is the third book in the Lies series by Andrew Cunningham, and I’ve listened to the audios of all three of the books pretty much back-to-back. In VEGAS LIES, as with all of the books so far, readers can count on getting a multi-layered mystery with unexpected plot twists and lots of action. Not only are the stories multi-layered, there are typically multiple plot lines that weave in and out of the books and each story that tie the books together. VEGAS LIES stands a ...more
Susan
Jan 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Note: While this is Book 3 in the series, it works fine as a stand alone novel.

So far, this is the best of the series. The first 2 books I was luke warm on, though Book 2 was better than Book 1. The setting is Las Vegas, always a great location for a tale of villainy. Sabrina Spencer is there for a book event, even though she rather be home hammering out the next murder mystery. Alas, she’s having to deal with her fame in Vegas. But she has her trusty sidekick, Del.

My favorite part was the missi
Martha Cheves
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vegas Lies - Book 3 - Review by Martha A. Cheves

Emma began to cry. Lucy nuzzled up against her in an effort to comfort her friend, but there was no comfort, just abject fear. If his hand being there had been so unpleasant, what would the other thing be like? Slowly the crying subsided, only to be replaced with anger. No, she wasn't going to let that happen to her. It would be far worse than death. She was going to find a way to escape, and if she couldn't, she was going to die.

Five young teenag
Norma
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
( Format : Audiobook )
"Sheesh, Mr. No Name, that's me."
In Las Vegas for a book convention, Del and his best selling author girl friend, Sabrina become concerned when their dinner date friend doesn't arrive. When her partner Mo, joins them, it becomes obvious that Pricilla's ex husband had abducted her: there was a lot of bad feeling there and the man had been thought to have died years before. The three friends had to find her. At the same time, five teenage girls had gone missing from small t
Mary Lou Hoffman
VEGAS LIES is the third book in the Lies series. Though each mystery will stand on its own, the series is a continuing relationship between Sabrina and Del. I strongly recommend reading the series in the order of release.

This review could be written in one word: abso-flippin-amazing! (It is so a word!!)

There are two plot lines that seem to be running parallel to one another, with only a disturbingly twisted connection in the mind…. Until those two roads converge. Beautifully done!

The strength in
Becky Baldridge
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This third book in Andrew Cunningham’s Lies series brings us back to Del and Sabrina, who stumble smack into the middle of another mystery. This time, they’re in Las Vegas, and we have a couple of mysteries, although our amateur sleuths don’t realize it at first, and of course, the two will intertwine to bring everything together.
I would say that Del and Sabrina are more lucky than good in their crime fighting, except they aren’t usually very lucky when it comes to avoiding danger and trouble. N
Mrs Claire L Troote
Another Good Read

Chaos and mayhem seem to follow Sabrina and Del wherever they go. This book sees them visiting Vegas where Sabrina, very reluctantly, agreed to give a talk to fans. Whilst there they're supposed to meet Mo's partner Peep for dinner. She fails to show up and has vanished after an argument with a man at the trade show. Has Peep's disappearance got any connection to the 5 young girls who've also gone missing?

The search for Peep pits them against ruthless thugs who deal in drugs, p
David Snape
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is definitely the best book of the series so far, even though it had a short story feel to it. Del and Sabrina were in Las Vegas for a book convention. Suddenly realising a friend was missing and with big connections to Del’s friend Mo, what does the missing friend and Las Vegas have in common? This was one of those stories were it was a matter of life and death. Love the fact that we see more of Mo’s side and the way it was written was slightly different as well, with connection to a disap ...more
Linda
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is #3 of a series of books about a mystery writer and friends. Starts with 5 very young teenagers disappearing from a small town.
The 2 main character Del & Sabrina are in Las Vegas for a book tour and that is where the stories starts to intertwine. Now add a couple of characters from a previous book and the craziness really gets wound together.

Creepy family, strange ex's and more.

Will keep you entertained.

I enjoy these books. Will be looking for the next one
Swati Jain
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
As a parent of a young girl, this is actually a horror for me. I finished reading this in the fastest possible time and still dream about it. I am scared to death imagining what if similar thing happens to my girl. I have taught her stranger danger but that was not enough for the girls in this book. The book, the plot, the narrative all have certainly left a mark on me.

The book has two stories going on at one time which I personally like. The two stories are world apart and then touch each othe
Stephen J. Murphy
Jan 18, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
MAKES LIFE LONGER

Because of my lack of education in the Literary Arts,, I hesitate to give poor ratings to books
I ‘ve read. This was book is ok but it is just dull. Lots of dialogue (unfortunately with self) lots of description of terrain (unfortunately of a desert) some action by super girls , because the narrator is a wuss. The characters vary none very like able. I must say that reading this novel was tedious.
Randolph A Rossi
Del Honeycutt Saves the Day

A trilling yarn about kidnapping, the sex trade and the drug trade in Las Vegas. It is the third book in the “Lies” Mystery Triller Series. Unlike the first two books in the series, Del Honeycutt is the pivotal character in the ultimate rescue of his love, Sabrina, Mo and the four kidnapped teenage girls.
I couldn’t put it down having finished it in about three days
Deedra
May 18, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good story.Five girls go missing snd after everyone blames everyone else,they still aren't found.It will take the team of Sabrina and her boyfriend to figure it out while they are searching for a friend.
I found the narration to be too darn fast!There was not a lot of feeling behind Mr Hernandez reading.I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review
Louise Pledge
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Man, I am loving this series! I had never heard of Andrew Cunningham until I read Book 2; now I've read the first three and can hardly wait for more. There was a little language in this one that I don't recall from the previous books, but I'm still willing to risk another. I just adore Del and Sabrina (and Mo, who is prominently featured in this one)! ...more
Paula Lookabill
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2020
I'm not sure how he does it, but each book is better than the one I just finished. I finished this and within a couple of days I have finished # 4 and am halfway through # 5 in the lies series. I will be so sad when I finish this book and have to wait for the next to come out in this series. I would recommend this to anyone who even thinks they dont enjoy reading. They would changed forever! ...more
Linda
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vegas Lies

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The characters were interesting and believable. The plot was exceptional and complex. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Shirley McAllister
Mystery and suspense in Vegas

What does a famous mystery writer have to do with 5 kidnapped teens ? This mystery takes you from a small town in Oregon to the casinos in Vegas to the desert beyond. If you like a good mystery you will like this one.

Paul Thompson
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Painful read

This was a book with a lot of pain - those who were the innocent sufferers have names and families and homes. It challenges the reader to see the same pain and desolation n all who get into the clutches of evil.
Dorothy Stone
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intense from the start

Well written with believable characters and intriguing plots that keeps your attention and interest until the end.. Would recommend this for anyone who loves a good mystery.☺
maureen mcconnell
I received this book from Book Bub. I enjoy reading unknown authors, otherwise I wouldn't have anything to read. This was an excellent book. It was a can't put down book. Totally held my interest all the way through. Great book. I will read more by Andrew Cunningham. Thank you ...more
Scott Chapman
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a pleasure to immerse myself once again into Sabrina and Del's chaotic lives.

There was quite a bit more gore than in the first two books. The banter between Sabrina and Del is still fun. Not sure why we never get any closure about Mo's girlfriend.
Dianne Peace
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and death

Exciting and well dramatized thriller is enacted by strong characters, a good plot and tons of action . real life crime is depicted in a familiar place, making this fiction believable.
Kathy Schouten
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fast moving, action packed book. It did however focus on the trafficking of women and girls so was a little disturbing in parts. Del and Sabrina continue to defy the odds by escaping every death like situation
Melanie R
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Mystery

Another great mystery featuring Sabrina and Del. The story was interesting although the bad guys were known from the start. It still kept me engaged and wondering how Samantha and Del would solve it and stay alive.
Jackie
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Amazing book in a great continuation of the series. Received an ARC, but I decided to review because I couldn’t get enough of the story. Ready for more.
Suzanne
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story despite the disturbing thought of human trafficking. Andrew Cunningham is one of my new favorite authors.
Christine Koch
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! Grabbed my attention from the first page and couldn't put it down until the end. ...more
Syd Carr
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked it. It was an easy entertaining read.
Goodreads Librari...: Adding my new book 3 19 Oct 07, 2017 05:33PM

• Shark Wave (Troy Bodean Tropical Thriller #6)
  • Dark Secrets (A Cooper & Quinn Mystery, #3)
  • The Blackmail Photos (The Travelers #3)
  • The Gilded Sanctum
  • Scream Blue Murder (Jack Rutherford and Amanda Lacey, #7)
  • Lethal Incision (Dr. Zora Smyth Medical Thriller #2)
  • Florida Son (Rip Lane, #2)
  • Run from Me (Detective Sara Hunt, #1)
  • Her Deepest Fear (Rosemary Run, #1)
  • Rose City Free Fall (Dent Miller Thriller #1)
  • Wired Justice (Paradise Crime, #6)
  • New York Strip (Rip Lane, #4)
  • Fire Watch (Jack Widow, #8)
  • Project StrikeForce: Exodus (Project StrikeForce #3)
  • Mummified Meringues (Lexy Baker #10)
  • ALPHA (The Black Flagged #0.5-1)
  • An Isle of Man Ghostly Cozy Collection - ABC
Andrew Cunningham is an Amazon bestselling author of eleven novels, including the award-winning thriller Wisdom Spring; the "Lies" Mystery Series (All Lies, Fatal Lies, Vegas Lies, Secrets & Lies, and Blood Lies); the Cape Cod terrorist/disaster thriller Deadly Shore; the time travel novel Yestertime, and the post-apocalyptic Eden Rising Series (Eden Rising, Eden Lost, and Eden's Legacy). As A.R. ...more

Lies (5 books)
  • All Lies (Lies, #1)
  • Fatal Lies (Lies #2)
  • Secrets & Lies (Lies #4)
  • Blood Lies