Start by marking “Master of My Heart (Finding Sabrina, #2)” as Want to Read:
Master of My Heart (Finding Sabrina, #2)

Master of My Heart

(Finding Sabrina #2)

When life goes wrong, can it ever be made right?

Five years ago, Sabrina left Boston anticipating her stay back home to be full of joy and hope. Instead, she became the leading role in her own living hell. Nothing more than a shadow of her former self, she escapes a malevolence determined to break her, and returns to Boston, trying to regain a semblance of the girl she o
ebook
Published May 29th 2018 (first published May 26th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Master of My Heart, please sign up.
Marissa Honeycutt I've just finished the rewrites, so I can finally breathe again. I'm hoping sometime in May/June it will be ready for publishing. Editing can take a…moreI've just finished the rewrites, so I can finally breathe again. I'm hoping sometime in May/June it will be ready for publishing. Editing can take a while and it's a long book.(less)

Start your review of Master of My Heart (Finding Sabrina, #2)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This story just got insane. Insanely good? Yes. But also insanely insane!

Sabrina was still learning about who and what she was. This young woman had been victimized in some of the most horrific of ways. Now free to live her life, she in no way is enjoying her freedom. She's constantly scared that her life will be stolen right from under her. And when Chase makes it back into her life, she's not ready. Chase wants to conquer her, protec
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Give me book 3 already!!! The wait is gonna kill me.

Master of My Heart is the second book in The Finding Sabrina Series. Hidden in plain sight, this world coincides with the real world, a powerful organization that pulls all the strings. I'm fascinated with all the mystery and secrets. I'm itching for more insight about the Immortals too.

Sabrina is pulled in every direction in this book. Happiness seems elusive, at every turn tragedy awaits. I felt in awe of some of her choices, bred to be a s
Crystal Jimenez
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I love this series. I'm not big on paranormal books, and I'm not sure that this book is classified as paranormal, but it kinda has that feel to me. But, that being said I'm really enjoying Sabrina's story. I cant wait to see what happens next.
Laura Lee
Master of My Heart
By: Marissa Honeycutt
5 I just want to be Normal Stars

Attn!!! You must read book 1 (Master of My Body) before diving into this twisted story! This is a Dark Read series that has a lot of triggers. If you do not read dark, stay away from these books!!! This is book 2 of a 4 book series that must be read in order.

Sabrina…the young ballerina that just wants to be a ‘normal’ person. This unfortunately is not in the stars for her. Born a Koriathanati she is a very dangerous woman. She has strengths, strong sexual desires far fro
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, dark
As this is book two in the Finding Sabrina series I highly recommend you read book one Master of My Body.

I’m wary about writing much about the storyline as it’s book two in a four part series and I don’t want to spoil it for anyone.
My heart broke for Sabrina. She’s a ballerina and just wants to have a normal life. Sadly it’s not meant to be.

I re read book one before I read this as it’s just so good. This is a brilliant read. It’s so dark and twisted. I can’t wait to read more of th
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: may-2108
Inappropriately enjoyable.

No one does depraved sex scenes quite like Marissa. She writes without trepidation and brings you the story barring any reservation. Her characters are always powerful and reinforce the plot foundation of her stories.

In MoMH every demented boundary and deranged line is crossed in this story! The level of cruelty that Sabrina endures is beyond fathomable. Her one true saving grace is her connection and love for Chase.

The feeling of SADISTIC dark evil comes
Christine
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dark, twisted and totally had me gripped and sucked into the story from start to finish.
Lots of old characters (Immortals) popping up from Life of Anna who were nice to hear and also lots of new and exciting ones.
Marissa weaves such an intense emotional story. My heart went out to Sabrina.
I am so looking forward to book 3 because I think it will be even more darker, twisted and depraved but with hopefully a love story along the way for Sabrina and Chase.
I love everything
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the second book in the series, and you most definitely need to read them in order. Even better read the Life of Anna books first - but do it in a brightly lit room, because the dark, oh the dark invades ones very soul. I had to take many frequent breaks whilst reading this book. I think it is because Life of Anna was significantly more overtly paranormal, the terrible was part of the unreal, but here it feels much more
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, a-must-read, series

This is a four book series and this is book two, you must read book one to fully understand the story. If you have read this author ’s very first series The Life of Anna you will know that her books are not all hearts flowers these are Dark reads.

Once again, Marissa has my emotions all over the place; she knows how to get you hooked on her words. This series is starting to blow me away. This author always has a great storyline and it has you guessing until the final book. It keeps you on the
booklover
HELLS BELLS!
Marissa Honeycutt really does love to torture, not just her characters but her readers too!
Now, how to review what has been yet another fantastic story without spoilers...
This follows on right where book 1 ended and if you thought that ending was torture you ain't seen nothing yet!
Sabrina goes through so much in this. Not only does she have to deal with what happened at the end of book one she's also trying to understand who and what she is as well as dealing
Portlandgirl
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG now this book has delved deeper into the brotherhood and the world I missed so much. Sabrina is caught in a crazy game of cat and mouse with Her Master. When will he strike and will Sabrina fine love.....Can't wait to find out.
Grey
Jan 28, 2018 added it
Beta read. Work in progress. Will review closer to review date.
Caroline - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
Book 1 left us hanging as Sabrina was kidnapped by an Immortal working on the side of evil. This is book 2 in a 4 book series and picks right up were the first one ended.
This author is a master at dark, evil and twisted stories and this one is no different. Told in the 3rd person POV we follow Sabrina as she is introduced to the world of Immortals, Elders and The Brotherhood. A world she knows absolutely nothing about but is set to become a big part of as she is much more special than she
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Wow! Just Wow!!!

I think I might be wordless for the moment. It was so good to be reading another book by Marissa Honeycutt. I feel like it has been forever since Finding Sabrina Book 1 in the Finding Sabrina Series.

If you love “Dark Reads” then I would say this book and The Life of Anna are MUST READS! They are truly very very good books! Page Turners for sure! But, not for the faint of heart! These are pretty dark and detailed books to read!

Damian Sinclair is back! Sabrina doesn’t
Melanie Cesa
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
EEEEPPPP!!! Oh my goodness! Once again, Marissa Honeycutt has enthralled me. I could not put this down once I started.

Ahh! This story! I need more! But, it’s not just Chase and Sabrina that have captivated me this time, it’s everyone! The characters in this story are all so incredible. I love the Brotherhood. This story has many layers and many emotions. It’s complex, and disturbing at times, and makes you feel.

I love Chase and Sabrina’s connection! It’s so powerful. And
Shelli
I just love reading the dark, twisted, messed up stories of The Brotherhood! Marissa Honeycutt never disappoints!
This reads alot like Life of Anna, but it's more a continuation of that storyline, with different main characters. You still get to see some familiar faces though, like Tom and Tommy. I always did love them! This story will make your heart break for Sabrina though, she's been through so much. Chase has too, and I adore him. I love that he's friends with Alex too. I'm really hoping to
Gab
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again we are sucked into the insanity that is Sabrina's life.
Right after the carnage at the end of the last book, Sabrina tries to get back to safety. For a short time it seems as if she manages to lead a relatively normal life but all too soon her past rears its ugly head and she has to fight outside forces and her own twisted perception again.
Fortunately friends and colleagues gather around her and try to make sense of her strange reactions, her nightmares.
But even though the
Badh
Having read Marissa Honeycutt's books before, and loving them, I knew this was going to be dark. I thought that having read Life of Anna that I could probably guess what was going to happen. But then I read the first installment of Sabrina's story. Then I read this one. I'm thinking that Anna might look at Sabrina and feel sorry for how hard she has it.

After being missing for 5 years, Sabrina managed to escape and has made it back to Boston. She wants to find Chase. It isn't until she gets to B
Torie
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"All lives are significant, Chase. We all leave footprints in the world. Some just leave larger prints than others."

This book picks right up where Master of My Body left off. Sabrina is confused and has a hard choice to make. So many things to consider.

"The hits life throws at you always change you, but it its up to you to decide what kind of person you become through those trials."

"What is love if it is not shown? Words are meaningless without action."
LISA
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part 2 of a 4 part series you should definitely read part 1 in order to understand what's happening. Sabrina just wants to be normal but she is far from normal and reconnecting with her first love Chase just seems to make things more complicated for her when she discovers he is now part of The Brotherhood. If you've read Life of Anna series you will absolutely love this new story set in and around The Brotherhood. Some characters from LoA make an appearance and so bringing back all the emotions ...more
Shiloh Jackson
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DARK, TWISTED AND ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

Marissa does dark unlike anyone else, and she's brilliant at it. Romance, heartbreak, and hope with a little paranormal.

this series like Life of Anna series has completely captivated me I cussed ,I cried, and I laughed which when reading a dark erotica I expect to do. Marissa delivers a story you can't help but love, the characters Sabrina and Chase you'll find yourself routing for.

If you've read Anna then please please read Sabrina
Nico
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been eagerly awaiting Book Two in this series and it definitely was worth the wait. Once again it’s an extremely dark story crammed full of depravity but also of hope. It’s got everything, suspense, erotica, horror, supernatural forces and great main characters in Sabrina and Chase. I devoured it in two sittings, it would have been one but real life got in the way unfortunately! I can’t wait to read the next instalment in this amazing series.
Christina
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh Sabrina. I feel so bad for her. I’m loving this series though. Marissa’s books are definitely not full of hearts and roses. Know that you’re getting into dark and twisted stuff here. 🖤🖤 Book 2 of a 4 book series and you have to read book 1 first... Master of my Body
doreen
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! If you like The Life of Anna series, you will love this series. It does NOT disappoint. I am addicted to this series. So sit down and buckle up for one heck of a ride!!!!
Elaine
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Another amazing read by the talented Marissa Honeycutt.
I loved the life of Anna and it's great to go back into the world of the brotherhood and see some old friends. This is a completely different story and I'm loving it and the main characters just as much as I did with the life of anna. Well done Marissa for another amazing read and I'm sure what will be another amazing series when it's done.
Shelby
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads*

OH, Marissa Honeycutt how I've missed thee!!
First of all, this is a dark book - very, very dark and depraved. Most of the harrowing BLACK scenes are told through memories, but we take a front row seat to these.
If you've read the Life of Anna series, by Honeycutt, then you will understand my above statement. You will also already have an understanding of the paranormal aspect of the Brotherhood, and the world that Finding Sabrina is rooted in. This does
Polly Ross
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow just wow

What an amazing read , I truly can not wait for the next part this book is so gripping and I need to know what happens next
Randy
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh!!!

Please Marissa, you are tearing my heart out. Blood, pain, misery, and hope. Such a volatile collection of feelings that I am breathless. Please hurry with the next installment.
Aurelie Gordio
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in Finding Sabrina series.
This story is going darker and darker at every chapter...it’s twisted but I love it.
You will be on the edge of your seat during the whole book. I was hooked and couldn’t put it down.
So many emotions are coming from it, it leaves you « dead »! It’s so unhealthy good!!!
The writing is perfect. Marissa has a way to make you feel like you are right there with the characters!!!
In this story, you get to know mor about Chase, a character I really
Melissa
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Dark, Devious, Enthralling and Soul Grippingly good!

After reading Master of My Body I was on pins and needles for Master Of My Heart. As much as it killed me to wait for this book (really was not too long of a wait) it was definitely worth the wait.

What a page turner! This story kept me up way past my bedtime. Literally could not stop reading! There is so much that I want to say here in my review but, I don’t want to give away too-many spoilers!!! Or regurgitate the blurb, So I will just say..
« previous 1 3 next »

• Breaking Beth
  • Stolen: The Prequel (The Taken Duet, #0.5)
  • Tragic Beauty (Beauty & The Darkness, #1)
  • The Trials of Tamara (Blue Eyed Monsters Book 2)
  • Don't Say a Word (Requested Trilogy - Part One)
  • Immaculate
  • Cinere: An Inferno Novella
  • Severed (The Taken Series #1)
  • When the Dark Wins
  • My Sweet Songbird (Requested Trilogy - Part Three)
  • BLAI2E (Dark Romance, #2)
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • Until You're Mine (Requested Trilogy - Part Two)
  • Fallen Petal
  • Ravaged Captive (Wren's Song, #4)
  • The Church (The Cloister, #3)
  • Sold
  • 24690 (24690, #1)
Hi Everyone!

I'm an indie author that likes to write books that will make you feel! Dark is my primary genre with touches of romance, paranormal, political conspiracy, suspense, and thriller. I love meeting new readers, so feel free to touch base with me and introduce yourself!

Find and Follow Me on My Amazon Author Page
Find me on Facebook!
Follow me (and my secret hobby) on Instagram
I'm also on BookBub!
Sig/>
Find

Finding Sabrina (2 books)
  • Master of My Body (Finding Sabrina, #1)