Start by marking “She Has Risen: Resurrect Your Divine Feminine Wisdom and Celebrate Your Miraculous Girly Bits” as Want to Read:

INTRINSIC DIVINE FEMININE POWER IS COURSING THROUGH YOUR VEINS.
NOW is the time for women to acknowledge our divinity, understand our values and quiet our minds. Now is the time for us to set intentions, heal our mother wounds and assemble a vibrant, vivacious sisterhood.
This book shows you how.
By overcoming fear, taking action, receiving divine gifts and having faith, wome
ebook
Published September 21st 2017 by Tanya Sood

To ask other readers questions about She Has Risen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Has Risen

Start your review of She Has Risen: Resurrect Your Divine Feminine Wisdom and Celebrate Your Miraculous Girly Bits
Laurie Buchanan
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I knew it. I just knew it! God isn't male or female. God is either fully both, or fully neither. And like Tanya Sood, author of "She Has Risen: Resurrect Your Divine Feminine Wisdom and Celebrate Your Miraculous Girly Bits," I believe that God is fully both.

One of the highest honors of my life was having lunch with the Dalai Lama at Loyola University in 2012. During that encounter, he said that he learns best when he laughs. Why do I share this anecdote with you? Because even though SHE HAS RISE
Lori Payne
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was like having the author nearby having a chat. Has caused some serious self-reflection for me.
Tanya Sood
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Totally biased with my star rating. :) I wrote this book to inspire women to recognize the Divine Feminine wisdom and power that course through their veins and fully accept and own it. Share it with others. And help others do the same.
Kaitlin Chidley