Start by marking “The Evermore of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #8)” as Want to Read:
The Evermore of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #8)

The Evermore of Callie and Kayden

(The Coincidence #8)

Return to the Coincidence world and follow the characters Callie and Kayden, Luke and Violet, Emery and Ryler, and Seth and Greyson as the navigate through relationships, engagements, school, jobs--life.
Published May 4th 2018 (first published October 10th 2017)

Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 3.75/5

Review to come!
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

I was really excited about reading this novella because Callie and Kayden were the couple that drew me into Sorensen’s writing in the first place, so I’m glad that she had returned to them to give them more of a story.

In this book, we play a bit of catch up with the couple. We start to see where Callie has ended up and also some more of Kayden. It was really fun to be back into their world. I felt like I had gone to visit some friends or something.

Although short, I do think it’s a nice read if
Attack Salmon
This book makes me regain my confidence over Jessica Sorensen's books again. This is a relief after reading several of her Paranormal Romance books that are so horrible I just want to kill myself. Hope she will have more Regular Romance new releases

First off, you don't have to read her Coincidence Series to read The Coincidence Diaries. Here Callie and Kayden are officially together and trying to navigate life as a couple with Callie in the job world and Kayden in college (I think)

I don't want t
herdys
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I have really liked this series even knowing that it wasn't perfect, but this spin off just feels forced. I was happy with the open ending. Plus the new drama with Kayden's possible father is so ridiculous, I cannot even. Even if it is a short story I don't think I'll read the others.
Under the Covers Book Blog

Although short, I do think it’s a nice read if
Michelle
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Loved catching up with Callie and Kayden! They are so adorable and lovable as a couple and absolutely perfect for each other. I've seen Callie and Kayden save each other so many times and provide unconditional support for the other. Callie is interested in taking on a new job offer while Kayden is learning something new about his past. This is only a small portion of the larger story looming ahead, so I'm anxious to find out what happens next.
Diane
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Just a blip.
Not even a novella...
Rachel
Not quite sure how to rate this.

On one hand, Callie and Kayden were one of the first NA couples I'd ever read, and I love them to this day. Every once in awhile I like to revisit their books because I think they had a really beautiful, albeit dark, story and connection. I was pleased with the way things had been left in book 3, but I absolutely would not mind a continuation if Sorensen has more plot to reveal.

However, I'm a little confused about Sorensen's decision to split up the rest of the st
Claire Sayan
I can't tell you how disappointed i am with this 'book'. Callie & Kayden are my favourite couple ever, i have loved every single book with them in it but this? This 90 page effort felt forced, rushed, pointless and i felt that neither character were who they were or who they had been for the previous 3+ years we have known them. Their relationship was forced "you're amazing, thank you for being here for me", "no, you're amazing, thank *you for being there for *me"!! This wasn't how their rel ...more
Claire Sayan
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I cannot wait to read this - I've reread the series in preparation!
Kris Duplisea
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know about any of you but I was beyond excited when I saw that Jessica Sorensen decided to do a new novella series for the couple. I missed them so much and I love that we get to see what happened to the couple after the end of the last series. They have been through so much in the last three books that I want to make sure that they turned out ok.

In this book Callie is trying to make a name for herself in the writing world but the job that she gets is not what she expected and know she i
Debby
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Please stop!

For 2.99 not worth it at all. Love Callie and Kayden but not this at all. Only reason I have 2 stars because I still like Callie & Kayden. I was really excited when I saw we are getting more of them I one clicked. Now I want my time and money back but can't. If you have seen the movie Breakfast Club one of my favorite 80 classic. I know probably made myself real old. Anyways there is scene when the Actor Judd Nelson is making fun of the Actor Anthony Michael Halls family if you s
Mel
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
İts like a teaser about a next book which worth reading
Jacqueline
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
So far seems to be the start to something

This book was ok what little bit it had, it just wasn’t 100% enough for me. I’m not saying I didn’t like it, because I did. It’s just that it gives you a start to something good and then that’s it. Like a preview to what’s to come. Jessica keeps writing a lot of these short stories “novellas” when to me it would be more better as a full length book. Why keep writing short pieces, when you could just write a whole book? Plus how do you keep track of everyt
Maddy Estherby
Jan 03, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge fan of Callie and Kayden’s story and when I saw that there was yet ANOTHER story about them, I was apprehensive, yet hopeful that it would be good.

The Coincidence Diaries is not. This novella is a part of a novella bundle and is about 95 pages. Nothing happens in this book, except setting up the scene for things to come. Drama, drama, drama. For two people who were hurt and destroyed in the previous books, then found their way to happiness and some form of contentment, to see them s
Patricia H
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who is Kayden's father?

Could Kayden's birth father be tied up in the Mob? Is that why his mom, said that he was a monster? I bet that Kayden's teammate Jason, is the investing and raping all the girl's?!!! What is Callie getting into with her new job? What's going on with Luke? Is he an informant for the Campus Police or the FBI?!!
Celine
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The characters here are the ones you can't just get enough of...
Kimberly Treamer
Dec 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, kindle-read
rather disappointing based on the other C&K books... also not loving the cliff-hanger ending... :(
Periwinklepsyche
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: novellas
Tease! Having a glimpse of the characters I love, it's cruel having them in short while. Anxious for more!
Hayley
This "novella" was okay and oh by the way, it just ends. Flat out. ENDS. No resolution. I hate that so much in any book..

Crystal
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it can't wait to read more
Talon
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GREAT read for those of us who are always wanting more of Callie and Kayden! I’m so excited to see where this series is goin to go.
Laura Chuks
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I NEED MORE!!!!
Stacie
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤
Michelle Rivas
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mysterious people

I love the love and passion Kayden and Callie share. I hope they are strong enough to be there for each other through this next phase. I can't wait to read more.
Jennifer C.
This is not a novella. This is an unfinished story with no ending. None of the plot lines are followed through. The book just ends.
Beth Knight
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice

I love this novella, it caught us up with Callie and Kayden, but leaves is with a lot of questions. It ends with an abrupt cliffy.
Kerr Mama
Another cliff hanger.
Mel
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
There is no need such teaser so its non sense
Mellissa
Apr 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Crazy for Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #5)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
  • Ashes of Redemption (Burning, #3)
  • Shatter City (Impostors, #2)
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • Untitled (Rockton, #5)
  • Untitled (Flirting in Italian, #3)
  • The Edge of Destiny (The Edge of Never, #3)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • The King (A Wicked Trilogy #3.6)
  • Untitled (The Paradise Diaries, #3)
  • Switching for Her (Blasphemy, #5)
  • My Life for Yours (Crawford, #3)
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • Dismount (Off Balance, #5)
  • The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn, #2)
  • Bet You Can't (Unlikely, #1)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

The Coincidence (8 books)
  • The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
  • The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
  • The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3)
  • The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4)
  • The Certainty of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #5)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7)