Start by marking “Moonlight Seduction (de Vincent, #2)” as Want to Read:
Moonlight Seduction (de Vincent, #2)

Moonlight Seduction

(de Vincent #2)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  1,506 Ratings  ·  314 Reviews
The de Vincent brothers are back—and so is the intrigue that surrounds them—in New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout’s sizzling new novel...

Nicolette Bresson never thought she’d return to the de Vincents’ bayou compound. It’s where her parents work, where Nikki grew up... and where she got her heart broken by Gabriel de Vincent himself. Yet here she is,
Mass Market Paperback, 400 pages
Published June 26th 2018 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight Seduction, please sign up.
Maria Naydenova Yes, it could be read as a stand-alone. All the important details from book one were explained in here, but if you plan on reading them all, I advise…moreYes, it could be read as a stand-alone. All the important details from book one were explained in here, but if you plan on reading them all, I advise you to start from Moonlight Sins, because you may get spoiled for it if you read Gabe and Nikki’s story first. (less)

Jennifer Armentrout
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gabe and Nikki have swoon-worthy chemistry and I loved every minute of writing their story.

Have you swooped up your copy of Moonlight Seduction yet?

Grab your copy here:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2KmgyOP
iBooks: https://apple.co/2p38gCM
Nook: http://bit.ly/2Dn6v7B
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2p4hHlm
AUDIBLE: https://amzn.to/2JtK0FX

Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

MUCH better than the first book in this series. Oh my god, SO MUCH BETTER!

Moonlight Seduction is the second book in the de Vincent series and I think it can be read as a standalone. There’s stuff that happens in the first book that comes to play in this one but I think JLA did a really good job of explaining everything in an understandable way.

This book is about Nikki and Gabe. When she was a teenager, Nikki would follow Gabe around with moon eyes, head over heels for him and he trea
Ira
1.75 stars.

A crappie romance!
Well written but crappie romance nonetheless!

The hero ten years older than the heroine, he should’ve known better and not using a girl who had a crush on him for six years since she was 16 years old. And the stupid girl just grab any scraps he throw to her way, pathetic!

Oh, he was really in love with his ex, then later on became a dead ex.
When the ex dump him, he used the heroine for sex, then she left for college. When the H and h meet again, he used her again, tha
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON : http://amzn.to/2GiWCeo

4,5-5 STARS

I loved it even more than the first book!This book was fantastic, I like it from the first pages!I enjoyed Moonlight Seduction more because the story is mostly focused in the romance which I adored!

Gabe and Nikki were so good together!They were perfect for each other!The romance between them was slow burn,sexy and intense.At the beginning they were trying to resist each other but this couldn't happen since both have so strong feelings. There is a l
Fre06 Begum
I think I will take a break from this author as I really don’t like the weak pathetic heroine’s she’s been writing in her books the last couple of years.
Candace Robinson
I always feel like I'm coming home when I read Armentrout's books. They are always addicting. And I love characters she writes with A+ personality. I actually liked this one better than Moonlight Sins, and as usual, there was plenty of swoon.

What I liked best about this one was the slow build up between Gabe and Nikki. There wasn't kissing or anything until farther in the book, although there was plenty of attraction and cute moments. I thought the relationship between Gabe and Nikki was better
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Awesome story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can always tell a when I have read a great story. It is when you pick up the next book and you remember everything in the last one. Moonlight Sins was the first in a series of books about three brothers with plenty of family issues and family secrets.

This book focuses on Gabe and his powerful connection to Nikki. A connection that should never be. It’s not accepted. It’s not supposed to work. They fight it as best as they can. Keep it hidden until th
Randi  ❤ LoveSawyer.com
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Earlier this year I read Moonlight Sins, the first book in the de Vincent series and fell in love with the brothers. I enjoyed that book so when the opportunity arose to read this one, I jumped on it. This book could be read as a stand-alone, it summarizes all the important parts from the first book, but you might be a bit confused in some places. It would be in your best interests to read Moonlight Sins first.

I love reading romantic suspense when it's done right. Thankfully, this one was. Much
Ramona
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was better than Lucian's story mainly because I enjoyed Gabe more. I also liked the age gap difference which is a total plus for me. The low burn, the angsty situations and all the smart and funny dialogues are a go for. I am very curious what kind of hero Devlin will be.. SO CURIOUS!!
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
***4.5/5 Stars***

Moonlight Seduction was a whirlwind of emotions and completely addicting! Being back in this world, and falling for a different de Vincent brother made me oh so happy. I loved how mystery weaved into the story and that there was a strong female who I adored. So if you like adult romance that is slow-burn, sexy, will pull at your emotions and is a page turner then you definitely have to give this book a try!
“Nic.”
She stopped. It was like she had no control.
Silence.
Biting dow
Siobhan
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Moonlight Seduction is the second book in Jennifer L. Armentrout’s de Vincent series, and I have very mixed feelings towards this book. I really wanted to enjoy this one, but I just couldn’t bring myself to feel more than mild interest towards it. I finished the book, but it was just to see how everything came together – not because I was truly invested in the story.

I’m now of the solid belief that Jennifer L. Armentrout is not an author for me. I found her Lux series to be addictive, but I was
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it

SPOILER FREE – TWO BOOK REVIEW

“Makes you wonder if the de Vincent curse is real, doesn’t it?” Two things happened to the de Vincent women. They either end up…unstable. Or dead.”

We’re loving this series; it’s like an epic dark family drama with copious secrets, deceptions and an awful lot of evil-minded scheming. We’re still completely in the dark where this series is going and have no idea what lies behind it all. Fabulously thrilling, suspenseful, angsty and dramatic. Extremely sexy and passi
Jasmine
Feb 20, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Here's the FIRST CHAPTER & preorder goodies info. Feel free to check them out. :)
Stacee
Well, Gabe was one of the main things I liked about the first book, so I was really excited to see he was getting a story and yet, I’m fairly disappointed.

I liked Nikki and Gabe well enough. She’s smart and sassy and loyal. He’s got a lot of potential, but since he’s used to getting everything he wants, he comes across as a jackass most of the time. The growth of their relationship didn’t ring true to me: she was still a smitten teenager and he was still a jackass. However, can we please get 10
Beth
Armentrout writing sizzles in the second installment of the de Vincent series. Nicolette’s and Gabriel’s chemistry are explosive, now they just have to realize they are perfect for each other … and that is where all the fun comes in.

Events surrounding the de Vincent family are unusual if not down right dangerous. Nicolette has managed to keep her distance from the de Vincent’s, specifically Gabe, for the years she’s spent in college. But now she’s back to help work for the de Vincent family whil
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 4.25/5

Get ready to get to back to the deceptive and mysterious De Vincent world. This time we get Gabe story’s and his powerful but denied connection to Nikki. Jennifer really undid herself in this one. The slow build romance will keep you on the edge of your seat and you might feel like throwing the book away from time to time. There’s a definitive attraction between those two but drama keep coming in the way (but hey it’s not a Jen’s book without drama!)

The book was definitely a whirlw
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
4.5 Stars

A highly enjoyable suspenseful romance filled with mystery and intrigue! This is Gabe's story and he is the middle de Vincent brother and I actually preferred this one to the first book.

Nic's parents are the long time housekeeper and butler for the de Vincent home. She grew up with them and so she is fully aware of the weird and mysterious things that occur in the house and the suspected curse on the family. As a girl, she has had a long time crush on Gabe who is 10 years her senior an
AJ
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

The second book in the de Vincente series, this is the story of middle de Vincent son, Gabriel, and, in a delicious set-up, the daughter of the family’s long-time housekeepers, Nikki.

You can read this one as a standalone as there is a good recap given, but beware that this book contains massive spoilers for the first one so if you’re planning on reading them all – do it in order.

Nikki fell for playboy Gabe as a teenager. He is ten years older that her, but that didn’t stop her from foll
Azrah
This surpassed my expectations. Melt-worthy.

I didn't really enjoy book 1, so it came as a shock when I found that I couldn't put this book down. Nikki and Gabe were just so precious. There were moments that I totally figured out before the time, but I still loved the feel of mystery.

(view spoiler)

The craziest part is I'm super super excited for the final boo
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
3 STARS!

A slow burning romance, Moonlight Seduction was intriguing and suspensful with unforgettable secondary characters!

I found myself drawn more to the characters in the background at times with all the back and forth, will Gabe, won't Gabe and his douchebag ways. Then we have Nikki. She's sweet and feisty, yet a bit naive at times. Especially when it comes to Gabe. She's totally smitten with him, but at the same time she also fights and puts him in his place. Their relationship has never bee
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

SPOILER FREE – TWO BOOK REVIEW

We’re loving this series; it’s like an epic dark family drama with copious secrets, deceptions and an awful lot of evil minded scheming. We’re still completely in the dark where this series is going and have no idea what lies behind it all. Fabulously thrilling, suspenseful, angsty and dramatic. Extremely sexy and passion
Jacqueline's Reads

4 – 4.25 Audio Stars

I love this series. I loved the first book and I was excited for the second book. This will be Nicolette and Gabriel’s story. You will have to read the books in order to understand what is going on, plus there’s a lot of character development and story building so it’s just in your best interest to read them in order.

Having read one book and listened to another book, I will say this, the audio version is way awesome. You can’t go wrong with Erin Mallon’s voice. I do admit s
Bella Carstairs
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4,5 estrellas

La segunda entrega de la saga de Vincent es, a mi entender, mejor que la primera. El romance es ardiente, los protagonistas comparten historia y además tiene ese punto de tensión y misterio que rodea a los hermanos de Vincent y es el rasgo característico de esta serie.
A los hermanos de Vincent siempre les ha rodeado el escándalo, los secretos y el misterio.
La muerte de su padre desencadena también una serie de hechos inquietantes. Primero, el regreso de la hermana perdida y su sórd
Clau
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Me gustó más que el anterior. De hecho, me recordó a Fire in You :)
Nikki es una chica que se acaba de graduar de la universidad, como Trabajadora Social. Producto de un problema de su mamá, termina trabajando en la casa de los de Vincent. Allí se reconecta con su amor platónico, Gabe, que resulta ser 10 años mayor que ella.
Después de las cosas terminaran mal con Gabe, Nikki no quiere saber nada de él. Aunque claro que eso dura aproximadamente 20 minutos, porque después de que él la insulte, de l
Alexandra
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1018
I received an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

Gabe's story was quite intriguing even from the first book "Moonlight Sins". And I really wondered what Nic's connection to him would be.
So, while the story was slow burning and had some funny moments, I didn't expect it to escalate in that scale towards the end. The house was creepy once more, Dev was a cold-hearted man (or he is the best actor I've ever seen) and Nic knew how to keep her cool with
Alex
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mf, steamy
Loved it but I have to say. I'm waiting for Dev's story like crazy!!!

Selma
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Moonlight Seduction is the second installment in the addictive new contemporary romance series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. These books are for a more mature readership since the characters are in their late 20ies/early 30ies and the problems and issues they're facing are of adults and not adolescents. What I particularly love about this series is the suspense factor. We're still in the dark when it comes to finding out who killed the patriarch of the de Vincent family. But his death is not the on ...more
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

So I started this book intrigued about what we were going to find out about Gabe. He always seemed like the most likable brother, but you can tell there was something dark surrounding him too and you just want to know what it is.

The story begins a bit after where the first one ended. Nikki comes to work at the De Vincent’s mansion to help out her parents since her mom is sick. Though she didn’t particularly wanted to come back, she does it for her fami
Mandy
4.5 Nik and Gabe Stars!

*eARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.*

In this second installment of the de Vincent series, Jennifer L. Armentrout continues to deliver a mysterious, sexy, and addicting story of three brothers whose lives seem to be surrounded by scandal and tragedy. Moonlight Seduction follows the middle de Vincent brother, Gabriel 'Gabe' de Vincent, or how the media likes to call him 'Demon'. He goes through his own journey in this installment, following a big re
Goodreads Librari...: Can you please add the audible edition? 3 15 Jun 30, 2018 06:03AM

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard

de Vincent (3 books)
  • Moonlight Sins (de Vincent, #1)
  • Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)
“I mean, when you love someone and they love you, things just find a way to work, right?” 3 likes
“Some things could be forgiven. Some things couldn’t.” 2 likes