Start by marking “2:05 a.m. (An Ice Era Chronicle #2)” as Want to Read:
2:05 a.m. (An Ice Era Chronicle #2)

2:05 a.m. (An Ice Era Chronicle #2)

After spending all her life trying to be normal, Nova gives up. She isn’t like everyone else. When a recent break-up highlights her limitations, the crushing realization drives her deeper into work. Content in her private world and with no desire to change, she finds herself pulled into a mission that takes her away from her safe and secluded life.

Arrow has been trapped i
Published September 30th 2017 by Troll River Publications

To ask other readers questions about 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 2

Start your review of 2:05 a.m. (An Ice Era Chronicle #2)
Candy
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nova is not normal, she is gifted but the side effects of her gift makes it very difficult for her to manage her emotions. She dives deeper into her work as a research assistant to stay isolated from having to interact with other people. But when the doctor she works for needs her help to find a missing person she is forced to learn to cope with her limitations in order to help. Arrow cannot remember who he is or how he wound up locked in a room with no clothes on. He has dreams & can remember h ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I can’t believe that I love Dystopian books or is it just this author. Not sure but, I am open to reading more of this genre starting with 2:05 a.m. the 3rd book in An Ice Era Chronicle series. It gets a little confusing here because Grinding My Gears was the second book (An Off-the Rails Ice Era Chronicle 1:30 a.m.) And, Grinding My Gears is where we first hear of Nova. She was a baby then.

Now in 2:05 a.m. she is grown and sometimes called Crazy Nova. This is Nova and Arrow’s story. There is a
Diane
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well now, that was some train ride!

Nova was just a baby at the end of Grinding My Gears, so we've had a bit of a time jump into this installment of the Ice Era Chronicles and some of our favorite characters are still leading the way, however the new government still doesn't seem to have things under control.

These characters are delightful, Nova is convinced she's crazy, but I think she's just passionate and maybe a little volatile at times, I say give her a pass, she was raised by Gears and Luna
Clarice
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With this entire series, you are guaranteed a book that strays from the norm. There is nothing normal about the characters in this book either. Not even remotely. In fact, it's one of the reasons I like the series so much. You get a unique type of post-apocalyptic read where most of the population lives underground and railways still exist. Nova is Gears and Luna's adopted daughter. She has blood red eyes and crazy mood swings to match it. She goes on a little trip to help get her brother back, ...more
Jason Barker
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so Amazon didnt like my review, so I am posting it here. So in case this appears twice this is my disclaimer!!

Watching C.Moore evolving as a writer is incredible! His first book was great (also a 5 star read!!) but the way he has incorporated the magic of love and violence and sex, inter-woven into a heart-string pulling novel floored me. Never knew he had it in him! Congrats Connor! Keep em coming!! JB
Allison
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read. I love Connor’s writing style. It is so original and different from anything else I have read. I have enjoyed each of the Ice Era Chronicles more than the last and Nova and Arrow’s story is no exception. Great story, awesome characters and a totally unexpected plot full of twists and turns kept me hooked from the first page to the last. Definitely a must one-click.
Joe Green
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great read. The authors were nice enough to let me read this book on a pre-order which was awesome. I highly recommend reading the first book 1:05am and Grinding My Gears before reading this book so you don’t miss out on the little stuff. This book is about the an adventure set out by the character to find friends that went missing, with the details that was put into this book it’s a must read. If you like a action, sex and adventure this book is meant to be read by you.
Niki Roge
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third installment in the Ice Era Chronicle and what a great addition. Each book is a standalone and totally different, but reading as a series really brings the story together with the background. We are introduced to Nova, who was left with Gears at the end of the 2nd book. She is an adult now and comes across Arrow who is locked in a room. He has no memory and they set out to find out what happened to him while also trying to find Nova's brother.

I love how the characters are crafte
Irene Marshall
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hard to put down

Great characters and storyline. Enjoyed it just as much as the first book and looking forward to the next book(s). Had me turning pages to find out what was going to happen next.
Nancy
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a gift for a fair and honest review. This was a very good book however I do wish the author had done more to make it more interesting. I look forward to reading more of this author's work.
Karen Gabriel
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I’m still not sure what to make of this book. I realize I read it out of order, but the only thing I really remember is the mentions of the time. So unfortunately, an easily forgotten book.
tammy
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love how the future is played out like the wild West of the past! Twists and turns. Bring on 3:05 a.m.
Lynette
Rennegade Hunter
May 03, 2018
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
May 27, 2018
C.M. Moore is a retired soldier and a romantic at heart. After being blown up in Afghanistan and receiving a purple heart, he began writing with his wife. Connor’s first book 1:05 a.m. (An Ice Era Chronicle) is a mixture of love, sex, and action. If you want to learn more about the Chronicles... visit
www.authorcmmoore.com