Start by marking “Stained Cotton ” as Want to Read:
Stained Cotton

Stained Cotton

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  150 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Qu bon Cartez is a conniving, womanizing hoodfella that knows no boundaries when it comes to money. His brother, O bon, finds himself having to survive the game of being his only sibling.
Together they'll navigate you through a single tale of lies, lust and revenge. Two very unpredictable endings will teach you why it's called Stained Cotton.
Published June 1st 2008 by Triple Crown Publications (first published May 31st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Stained Cotton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stained Cotton

Ezraela-Bat
Aug 14, 2009 rated it did not like it
I love Triple Crown Publications's books, but I must say this is one of the first ones that I didn't like, what a complete and utter disappointment,I'm sorry but I am a woman of African descent and this book would make any woman of that origin feel less than adequate. It goes back to the many books I have read on how many men or women for that matter portray the African American ppl (esp) women, verses caucasian women, We are made to feel less than satisfactory, we are made to feel like we are a ...more
Samaria
Oct 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Stained Cotton is a great book no lie the end will leave you so speechless especialyy when you find out who is really doing all the plotting and killing but i must say as rude as Qu'bon was i wanted him to geet out of jail not do more time like carter said "bad company is bad Company"
Royal Prince
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this book about eleven years ago and i still have the same book in my library. Great story and good message.
The Urban Book Source
Jun 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
tained cotton, as defined by author Quentin Carter, is a worthless white woman that has been tainted by a black man or vice versa. But the tainting that takes place in Mr. Carter's novel not only affects the white characters but the black characters as well. Qu'bon and O'bon Cartez are brothers deeply entrenched in Kansas City's drug game. Living well off of their street dealings they're both well known throughout their 'hoods, especially to the females.

Katrina and Nancy Miller are suburban whit
Darnetta
May 23, 2010 rated it liked it
In Quentin Carter's event-driven latest release, Stained Cotton, two sisters, Katrina and Nancy, opted to forgo the usual `girls gone wild' excursions that young, white women have become known for while on college break. As pampered suburbanites, bare-breasted flashing and all night drinking binges were old news. They wanted more excitement. Something even dangerous, maybe. Almost immediately, Qu'ban and O'ban, brothers, became their saviors for this quest; quenching Katrina and Nancy's thirst f ...more
Lesa Divine
Feb 19, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-it, i-own
Like Quentin Carter said, "Bad company is bad comany, no matter what ethic background you com from."

He said, it all at the end. Great book. Like it. First book I've read by Quentin Carter I have 2 other books by him yet to read but, now I want to read those since this one was so good.

Qu'ban and his brother O'ban was men that love white women, money, sex and selling drugs. Qu'ban was cheating on his baby mama Lady. But, Lady was doing her own thing with Qu'ban friend Terry.

Qu'ban and O'ban end up
Ebony EyeCU Evans
Apr 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
From the very beginning of the story I detected trouble in paradise between Qu'ban & his supposedly, solid right hand mans, Terry. Mix in white, UPPER CLASS wanna b down azz, ride or die, chicks Nancy and Katrina & we got ourselves a sure recipe 4 DISASTER! FROM BEGINNING 2 END.....Quentin Carter LEAVES NO STONE UNTURNED as "Stained Cotton" is plentiful of racism, plots, plans, schemes, drugs, motive, twists, turns, loop 2 loops & filthy raw sex.

A must read with a POW WOW TWISTED END
Keaira
Oct 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the book because their were alot of turning points in the book. Even though their were very few confusing parts in the book I still could understand were the author was coming from. The end of the book was really sad because A father threw dog food on his daughter and granddaughters body and threw them in the basement with dogs and watched them get eaten alive. Overall this book was a page-turner and is by far one of my favorite books. I would like to read more books by Triple Cro ...more
Kaylynn
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Its been a LONG time since I pulled an all night-er. I seriously read this in about 6 hours. This was an unexpected treasure. I just had to keep reading to see what was going to happen next. Even though some of the situations these people put themselves in were totally ridiculous, if you are in the life that they were in, these situations are probable. I love how the author makes it appear one thing was going on when it was actually something else all together. The ending was beyond surprising. ...more
Tatyana Owens
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-like
Pure betrayal. Racially prejudice. A child is not born racist, they are raised to be racist, and that's exactly what you'll see in this book. But when you're in love there's nothing nobody can do about that. Oban and Qu'ban had a rough life but in this book you'll see how they get by through their everyday lives and take over the streets. Between love, betrayal, and jail. How will these young men survive?
Brittany Vines
Dec 14, 2009 rated it really liked it
I've read a few Triple crown books and have yet to be disappointed. A lot of Urban books focus around the life of a woman and I wanted to read something different and thats what I got with this book. I often find myself thinking about the book because the ending left an impact on me because it was something I never heard or even ever thought about! I like books that surprise me and that I will never forget and this is one.
Jana Nichols
May 24, 2010 is currently reading it
this book is about this guy name Qu'bon Cartez,a convincing,womanizing hoodfella that knows no boundaries when it comes to money. His brother, O'bon finds himself having to survive the game of being his only sibling. Together they'll navigate you through a single tale of lies, lust and revenge. Two very unpredicatable endings will teach you why its call Stained Cotton.
Stefanie
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was crazy but it kept my attention!
Twana
Jul 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Some real racial issues in this book.
Pie Reads
Mar 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing
this was one of the best books I've read didn't want to put it down heart raced n toes curled through the hole book great job keep doin your thing
JazzyRacquel
Apr 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
♥ Do Not Associate Yourself With Negative People And Expect A Positive Outcome ♥
Tonya r
Mar 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing
*diz waz gud az h3ll will l3av3 u supris3d out yo mind*
Raymone Ponce
Jan 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
im only on like the 4th chapter but its a good book!
Aisha Harris
Sep 19, 2009 rated it liked it
this book takes you to alot of places but if you like unreal stories about black men and white girls then this your book
Sakisha reynolds
Apr 29, 2010
Jolea
Feb 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Still Sheisty (Sheisty series, #2)
  • A Hood Legend
  • Ride or Die Chick 2
  • Heaven's Fury
  • Hell Razor Honeys
  • Shyt List 2: Loose Cannon
  • Back to the Streets (Flint, #3)
  • Finding Forever