Start by marking “Oath Keepers MC: The Collection (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #2,3,4,7)” as Want to Read:
Oath Keepers MC: The Collection (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #2,3,4,7)

Oath Keepers MC: The Collection

(Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC #2,3,4,7)

Oath Keepers MC (The Collection) features 4 full size novels, 2 short stories and is 825 printed pages.

Come fall in love with the Oath Keepers world.

•In Exposed you meet Cain, the club brawler
with a set of dimples that will make you wet.

•2 Piece in Relinquish is full of naughty ideas,
especially when a headstrong brunette comes along.

•Forsaken Control is about Ares, a
Published October 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Oath Keepers MC, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oath Keepers MC

Naughty Mom Story Time
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
The perfect reading binge. The ever building relationships between the Oathkeepers and the women that bring them to their knees.

What I enjoyed seeing was the author’s growth in her writing. Loaded with suspense, love and brotherhood this series helped satisfy my craving for MC romance.
Lisa Roberts
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really liked this collection. Typical motorcycle story. If you don’t like all the sex and brutal killing associated with bikers then this may not be for you. However, I like it.
Cup of Tea
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing set of books!! If you are looking to read a set of MC books that have romance, humor, action and great characters then this is the set for you! Sapphire Knight is an amazing story teller! First off how amazing is this cover! I have this book digitally and ordered a print version because it is just that awesome!

Exposed
I could not wait for London's book!London is such a strong a sassy heroine! There is a love triangle between London, Cain and Cameron... I wont tell who she picks bu
Tina Workman
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Boxset of Oath Keepers MC

I love all the stories in this Boxset. You get to know & love all the characters in this series. I absolutely could not put it down! There’s a little bit of everything that makes for great reading in this collection. 1-Click now & begin your ride with the Oath Keepers MC!!!

Exposed as the story of London & Cain unfolds. A second chance romance that will leave you wanting more Oath Keepers MC!

Relinquish deepens the bond as you delve into the relationshi
CeeJay Daisy
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
❤🌼🔥I lOVE THIS HOT MC SERIES!!!!!❤🌼🔥
I feel like I should review each book in this set, individually....I love books about MCs, and Sapphire Knight has written some of the best....EXPOSED is Cain and London’s love story....RELINQUISH is the beginning of a different love story for 2Piece and Avery....FORSAKEN CONTROL is the climax (so to speak) of 2Piece, Avery and Ares relationship, FRICTION gives us insight as to what makes Twist, Twist!!! 2Piece’s sister, Sadie and her baby gives Twist the reas
louise constable
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oath Keepers MC : the collection

I really enjoyed all of these books and will definitely be reading the rest in the series, and on my list to read again. The only thing that has a downer on these books is in Forsaken Control the sort of epilogue skips along 16 years, then goes to Friction which takes us back to the same time as Forsaken Control it would have been better if Ms Knight had written a little novella at the end of the collection 16 years later featuring all of the brothers and their fa
Karen Edwards
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOTTEST BOOK EVER!!

I don't give the plots away to any book I review so you will just get my thoughts. You get the collection of the Oath Keepers Club where you will learn about the members and their women and men. You will feel like a part of the club where everyone is a little broken, but who the hell isn't. If you want a bunch of good stories that maybe will let you know that being broken can sometimes be made to be very beautiful if you use the right kind of glue to put the pieces back togeth
booklover
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Although I enjoyed the stories, I was a bit miffed about a couple of things.
If I'd have known beforehand that the authors mafia series tied in with this, then I'd have had them ready to read too so I could read them in the right order. Another thing that miffed me was just as it got to the action the story seemed to skip it and go straight to the epilogue!
Overall an ok read which would've been better if the author had added the mafia books required in to the set instead, even if it mea
Reva Coomer
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Some of my favorites!

These bikers are some of my all time favorites! Ares and 2 Piece will always hold my heart. Their love for Avery is out of this world. All of these big scary men love their women something fierce. A great MC with even greater men and women. Heart pounding stories that pull you in and keep you reading. If you haven't met any of them, you should. You won't regret it!
Melanie
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While I enjoy the entire series that Sapphire Knight writes, its the MC boys that I love, so to find a boxset just of their stories was freakin awesome. lol. And can I just add, Ares!.. damn that man is hot and his is still the MMF story that I compare others too. H.O.T. Avery is one lucky lady, lol.
DailySunshine
Mar 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: biker
First thought: It has potential, read some pretty great reviews and always in the mood for a good MC book.

Reading the book: Unfortunately it didnt work out for me. It was predictable and not realistic. I tried, because I bought the box(/collection). It became so annoying for me, that I couldnt read the rest of it. So for me this was a hugh disappointment. DNF! Bummer!
Kim
Feb 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Yuck!

This was horrible. I wish I had my .99 back. Author trying to hard to cover every popular genre out there but MISSED writing 1 good story. I'd read nomad stand alone from this series, which was only a 2.5 at best, but this was worse. Not trying to be mean, it just didn't check any boxes for me
Kathleen Williams
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I really love MC books and Sapphire Knight has another fan. Awesome Series with fantastic characters that you can't help but love them and feel what they're going through out thru the story. She always brings the right amount sex and violence that you expect for MC series.
Michelle  Brown
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-series
Simply Brilliant

Such an enjoyable read to get majority of this series in one book.

All the characters, both male and female, are great. So easy to love. Crack you up, annoy you but ultimately enjoy as a whole Mish mash of family.

Heather  Talbot
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Raw, MC at its best. Brutal and sexy

I was new to this author when I picked up this collection. I was hooked from the beginning and couldn't read them fast enough.
Sexy
Hot
MC at its finest.
I only wish it was the entire collection....hence the 4 stars.
Jan
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great MC boxset

MC is one of my favorite genres and Sapphire Knight did a grat job ticking off all my requirements with this Oath Keepers MC boxset. I was turning the pages faster than I thought I could read. I'll definitely be reading more of Sapphire's books!
Wanda Croyle
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal MC

I love how this series take a look at the bad ass MC OATH KEEPERS and finds a sassy ass woman to contain them. Most make the MC Clubs ruthless this a new twist very well written
Steph Kahle coutts
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional ride!

You won't put this collection down. The emotions and twists in the stories are shocking yet makes you keep turning the pages! Loved it!
Alisea
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Lori Goodpaster
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Romance and steam

Great page turner. Had all the steamy hot romance a girl could ask for. Wasn't too keen on the threesome.
Whynter Raven
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Im now a big fan of Sapphires books. I love them.
elashia stFfney
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Loved this book The story line was awesome and I loved each character but I have to say Twist was by far my favorite
Breanna Eichhorn
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is such an amazing read!! I loved how I was drawn into the story from the first page and I couldn't put this book down. I also loved that I felt very connected to the characters.
Lindsay
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love every one of these stories. They are must-reads for the MC lover in all of us.
Mechele Lowe
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Panty melting

Wow. Awesome story and scenes. Explosive sexiness in those bikers and in the people they love and protect. Awesome read
Delilah Rios
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

A great read, lots of action. Interesting and fun characters. Got romance scenes. Something for everyone when it comes to the romance.
Anne Sherman
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it great series
Danii Hughes
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant love the oath keeps mc books
Josie
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I really loved reading about Twist and Sadie’s story! I will be reading the next book in the series. I love all of Sapphire Knight's books.
D Thomas
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series.

Love this series.. On to the next book!
Recommend reading this series in order. To get the whole effect...of course.
  • The Risk (Hell's Disciples MC #6)
  • Changing Lanes (Satan's Sinners MC, #5)
  • Blade's Awakening (Wild Kings MC Book 5)
  • Bound by Affliction (Ravage MC Bound, #4)
  • Outlaw (Satan's Saints MC, #1)
  • Savage Pride (Savages MC, #1)
  • Devils: Cutthroat 99 MC
  • Collide (Talon Security Series Book 3)
  • Wheelie's Challenge (Insurgents MC, #11)
  • Thorn (Lords of Carnage MC #5)
  • Submit (Leathers, #3)
  • Savage Rebel (Savage Angels MC, #6)
  • The Forsaken Riders: Collection 1
  • Korrupted Angels: An MC Crossover Novella
  • Down & Dirty: Slade (Dirty Angels MC, #6)
  • Somewhere (Crimson Outlaws MC #2)
  • Day of Reckoning: Nomad Bikers (Devil's Due MC, #4)
  • Sanctum (Black Dogs MC Book 1)
Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish and Corrupted-Available on Amazon, Kobo, ibooks and Google Play.
She's currently working on an MMA fighter book, Twist, Nikoli and Ares stories (Unexpected Forfeit, Friction, Unwanted Sacrifices and Forsaken Control). Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.
Sapphire is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She has al

Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC (8 books)
  • Secrets (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #1)
  • Exposed  (Oath Keepers MC, #2)
  • Relinquish (Oath Keepers MC, #3)
  • Corrupted (Russkaya Mafiya #2)
  • Forsaken Control (Oath Keepers MC, #4)
  • Unwanted Sacrifices (Russkaya Mafiya #3)
  • Friction (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #7
  • Chevelle (Oath Keepers MC)
“Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.” 1 likes
“One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart. -Linda Poindexter” 0 likes