Start by marking “Madame Moll (Gun Moll, #3)” as Want to Read:
Madame Moll (Gun Moll, #3)

Madame Moll

(Gun Moll #3)

In this life, nothing comes easy.

James "Mac" Maccari is proof of that. Having fought his way through the ranks of the Pivetti Crime Family, Mac is willing to do whatever it takes to maintain that position. His wife and son are his everything. But sometimes when a man thinks he has it all, life throws a curveball. When it comes to Cosa Nostra, some curveballs are deadly.

ebook
Published November 20th 2017 by Bethany-Kris

To ask other readers questions about Madame Moll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Madame Moll

In the Beginning by London MillerWhere the Sun Hides by Bethany-KrisThe Sweetest Oblivion by Danielle LoriUnruly by Bethany-KrisRevere by Bethany-Kris
Mafia/Mob
102 books — 15 voters
Bound by Honor by Cora ReillyRuthless People by J.J. McAvoyBound by Duty by Cora ReillyMonster in His Eyes by J.M. DarhowerBound by Hatred by Cora Reilly
Best Mob/Mafia Novels
380 books — 1,138 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Madame Moll (Gun Moll, #3)
Paige
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 “Queen” Stars

The final book in the Gun Moll trilogy brought the whole series full circle. I loved seeing two of my favorite mafia couples ruling the world and working together for their family. With a strong heroine and a swoony hero, this series is everything I love about mafia romance.

ARC provided for honest review.
Bev
A great conclusion to Mac and Milena's story, the authors ramped this up quite a bit after a rather slow 2nd book.

LOVED the epilogue which had me snorting at those boys' antics
Ari Reavis
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the conclusion of Man and Melina's story. All the twists and turns, all the action, all the Cosa Nostra drama. Mac was great to Melina and their son. I loved seeing him as a dad, helping with diaper and feeding duty. You go Mac. And balancing all this with being a capo and the struggles going on within the family. Trying to figure out who the rat was, and what to do about the one who was working to tear the family down from the inside.
Melina was as ride or die as ever. Her as a mom was
Maria11
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woah what an ending!

Darn I thought the other books were a rollercoaster! This one made my stomach go up and down! I figured out part of the twist, but definitely not the other parts!

Melina is so bad ass and in this one she proves what a total bad ass she is! Darn! Do not mess with her and hers or you will die!

Mac is Mac, deadly and sexy all wrapped into one! He definitely breaks the males are superior Italian man thinking and realizes where his strengths are and not be ashamed of it! Love it!

The
Julia
Every Empire needs a King.
Every King needs a Gun Moll.

Madame Moll by Bethany-Kris and Erin Ashley Tanner is the third and final part in Gun Moll trilogy. It follows the story of James "Mac" Maccari and Melina Morgan.

It starts right after the end of the second part. The Family is weak now as the Boss is under the arrest. His seat is empty but there are a lot of rats who want to have it. Mac tries his best to preserve the peace and stay out of police's sight. He is a truly loyal man who is
Expresso
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am literally a bucket of tears! What an emotion action filled conclusion to a fabulous trilogy!

I absolutely believe Mac and Melina represent every young couple entering and moving up the ranks of the “Family”! There’s so much to say but nothing I can say without spoilers. Ok one teeny tiny thing. Pay attention to Mac’s commentary in the beginning regarding family. This is something he believes strongly in and holds sacred. Gahhhh if only....

So let me say this conclusion is bittersweet for me.
Forever_meme
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing

*ARC provided by authors in exchange for an honest review*

I have been waiting ever so patiently for this book an let me say I Loved every page.

This is the continuation of Mac & Melina's story.

The pace of this book with all the twists and turns just kept me totally engaged from beginning to end.

Mac & Melina are one of my favorite couples, Mac is loyal and honest to his core and Melina is a take life by the balls kinda gal.

I loves how this book wrapped up the series.

Michaela
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All out War

Big things are coming down on the Maccari family. As La Cosa Nostra deals with the incarceration of the Don, Luca Pavetti, and the power imbalance that leaves them wide open for wolves circling the throne. And amidst all this, Mac and Melina are expecting a bundle of joy as their lives are turned upside down. Mac is trying to maintain his family and his Capo duties to ensure his men that stability and trust is how they will function. While Melina has the Dollhouse to run and a baby to
Keya
What a rollercoaster ride that was!

Madame Moll had so many twists and turns I did not see coming. I mean I knew who the rat was from the beginning but that being said, I didn't know about everything else that surrounded it. When one situation ended another one began. It was so gripping and so crazy!

Mac and Melina's relationship was at it's finest in this book. The two have such a strong connection and are willing to do anything for each other. And Melina... damn the girl endured a lot and she
Daniela
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well Bethany-Kris does it again!!! The completion of this series was jam packed with action and everything else that comes along with it where the Mafia is concerned. You can't help but love Mac - he is perfect. Melina stands in a league of her own. The epilogue had me lol'ing and I'm hoping that there will be another series about the kids - they have quite the personalities and that would be another excellent series to read. Thanks again for helping me to escape this crazy world and immersing ...more
Varied Books
Nov 25, 2017 marked it as skimmed-not-for-me
The writing was wonky, seemed like a different writing voice.
Isabelle k  ✖️BOOKLOVER
5 stars !

The perfect ending for Mac and Melina. I loved it, it was everything i expected and more. Deffinitely one hell of a book!

We are left with the last book's cliffy. There's a rat! Who is it and when will the police stop taking in members? There's a power play going on, the boss is not out so who will win? Life is good and Mac and Melina are enjoying life with their newborn son. But isn't it only the calm before the storm? No boss to rule, the snakes are out to play! Mac and Melina will
Suzanne (Lily)
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Loved it and I am so excited for what these guys are going to write next :)

Gone are the days when I am in search of good authors who write books I want to read. This week I had the envious task of deciding which Bethany-Kris new release I would read next. Mac and Melina’s book was my second choice for no other reason than it had been some time since I had read the previous books in the series. There was no need to stress, Madame Moll is written with subtle references to the past for
Harim (The Reader Blog)
This story..

Oh this story is the ONLY story that I waited and waited and waited for and after all this time when the ARC was provided, I simply died with gratitude. I mean I was still as excited as when it came out.

Melina and Mac, my effing loves.

I think BK has a way of hooking me in from the first word when I have just turned rather impatient with books. Thanks to my unhealthy obsession with insta smut!

Now we have their ending and I am teary. Their ending is not just about them and there
Shirley
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I really loved the conclusion to Mac and Melina's story. Once again Melina proved herself to be one strong and feisty lady...I bloody love her. As for Mac well he's defiantly going on my most loved H shelf.
This instalment had a few twists and turns which I loved and kept me guessing until the end.
Janee
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Such great read. It was no drama between Melina and Mac, only with the outside world. It made for an outstanding story. I love when everything comes together so the couple is strong. Nothing was going get in their way. Thank you to both authors for an entertaining series.

ARC given to honest review.
Izzie d
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia

This is the end of the trilogy. Lots going on, the plot is full of twists and turns, no-one trusts anyone and no-one is safe.
Melina and Mac are strong with each other and loyal even if their whole world around them is crumbling.
A good conclusion to the series.
⏃ : ✦ villainous_reads ⏃ : ✦
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, arc
The Gun Moll series is personally an all time favorite of mine. Mac and Melina’s story is one filled with action, suspense, and blackmail. They can trust no one, but themselves. Family means everything, and Mac will do just about everything to keep his queen safe. By any means necessary!
Michelle Cage
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terrific third book

Not sure on whether to say great ending to an incredible storyline or could there be more from the secondary characters and the children. Would love to see enrich and Vic get their story told. But another great storyline from these amazing authors you just can't go wrong with them.
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
James 'Mac' Maccari and Melina Morgan Maccari are like family to me. I know they are fictional characters but to me they are la familia through and through. I lived and breathed them. I inhaled their drama, careers, obstacles, tragedy and love. I was pulled in to their lives in the mafia and the criminal world. Seriously Mac and Melina are one of my favourite mafia couple of all time. Man, I was excited to read this. I waited such a long time for this book and it was worthwhile. This book blew ...more
A Klue
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 of the Gun Moll series co-authored by Bethany-Kris and Erin Ashley Tanner. If you enjoyed the first two books, you’ll likely feel right at home with what I have mentally dubbed a mafioso “Bogart and Bacall” type main couple. He’s duty bound, laid back but always looking ahead with a determined to succeed outlook but carries a weary heart at times future don. When necessary, she’s a “just give me a gun, get out of my way, and I’ll handle it” kind of gal, who is completely ...more
Smiley
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars.

Bethany Kris is a much better writer on her own. I don’t know how much input both her and Erin had on creating this series, but I figured it’s 50/50, so I just have to say it’s the most disappointing work of hers that I’ve read so far.

I just personally couldn’t engage in this story. This entire series has been very very predictable and mediocre. I personally think that they could have taken out a whole load of content, and just made it into one long book.

Also, I don’t think Mac has
Khanique McDaniel
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
So I finally read a novel in this series, with short breaks, as oppose to days long pauses. It is definitely the most exciting of the bunch with a ton of action, plots and twists that were never a strong point of this series.

It might sound silly but I like that in this series, especially this novel, they weren't equipped with powerhouse lawyers and corrupt judges; at least not a lot. Their lawyers had to work for it and sometimes they really had no other choice but to reinforce that mafia
Brigitte
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was well worth waiting for. It's a splendid addition to this series.

Mac and Melina's relationship couldn't be better, but unfortunately the trouble in the Cosa Nostra could have a negative impact on everything that they have achieved.

The Pivetti family is going through a period of unrest. Without a boss and a rat amongst the midst, the famiglia is in disarray. One of the Capos who fancies himself as the new boss is doing his best to undermine Mac. Melina's business is being targeted by the
Brittany
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mac and Melina. Two peas in a pod. They’ve grown so much together, it’s hard to believe they’ve gained this much ground in their respective businesses - but they have, claiming close to the top of the food chain while finally settling down.

And even though they’ve settled, not everything stays so quiet. Even the bundle of joy Melina and Mac are blessed with, it only forces them to be more determined than ever to stay one step ahead of those who’d rather witness them fall. And at every turn, it
Nicole Mcclain
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily accepted an advanced reader copy for my honest review.

What a great conclusion! And such strong main characters that you are sad to see their story end but happy that it’s a good one.
Melina is such a bad a**! I respect and love her for her loyalty and you don’t mess with mama bear or her man! She has some fierce claws! And Mac, I love him for his devotion to his family and the pedestal he puts Melina on...every man should do this! Not going to get political but woman are defiantly
Tessa
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have waited a year for Madame Moll. I missed this unbreakable couple and needed to know more about their future. Bethany-Kris and Erin Ashley Tanner rocked this final book to an epic conclusion.

Mac and Melina are ready to welcome the newest member of their family when we open Madame Moll. The fierce protection Mac has for Melina is nowhere near the armor Mac and Melina have in place for their newborn. They will go to any means to keep their family safe.

Our appetites are satisfied with the
Sydney
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
The story I’ve been waiting for patiently for has arrived. My favorite ride or die couple, Mac and Melina Maccari is here and was happily read.

Mac and Melina are the epitome and modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde minus the bank robbing, but add in a the Madame of a Dollhouse plus a rising Capo and you get the makings of a King and Queen. What I love about Mac and Melina is that they have each other’s backs no matter what. If one has a problem they will support each other, especially in ways
Manoela
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anti-hero, arc, action, mafia
4,25 Stars

And we've reached the end of the journey of Mac and Melina, and I can say that this book I feel as if these characters had completed the full circle and it ended the way it should.The authors bethany-Kris and Erin Ashley Tanner managed to create an intriguing and addictive story without dropping the pace or the quality of the story gets lost.

I'm not going to take a lot of spoiler in the history of these characters to not spoil the reading, but I can assure you that if you like books

• Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Crooks & Kings (The Wild Bunch, #1)
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • Acquainted
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • Skorpion. (Den of Mercenaries, #5)
  • Iris. (Den of Mercenaries, #7)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles #3)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Celt. (Den of Mercenaries #2)
  • Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga, #3)
  • Until the End (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • For the Love of Luca (Chicago Syndicate, #8)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles #4)
  • Thief (Boston Underworld, #5)
  • The Morning (Volkov Bratva, #4.5)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

Gun Moll (3 books)
  • Gun Moll (Gun Moll, #1)
  • Gangster Moll (Gun Moll, #2)