Start by marking “Caged (Savage Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
Caged (Savage Men, #1)

Caged

(Savage Men #1)

A new dirty dark romance by New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Clarissa Wild!

Now
Published September 21st 2017 by Clarissa Wild

To ask other readers questions about Caged, please sign up.
Dy I think the second called "Uncaged" and it's in the first book (caged). I get uncaged when bought caged…moreI think the second called "Uncaged" and it's in the first book (caged). I get uncaged when bought caged(less)

Start your review of Caged (Savage Men, #1)
Bloggers From Down Under
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Guys......I am at a complete loss here.
I have no idea what to write, what to say.
How do I even start a review when even after putting this novel down, breathing is hard and my very soul has been touched in a way that words just simply seem useless.
But I know that I need to give you guys something......
So here it goes........

Reading both Caged and Uncaged being released for a limited time, I cannot express to you how much these novels impacted me
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Clarissa Wild went dark again – and I loved it! Though love seems like too weak of a word. With CAGED, she stunned me, rendered me breathless and craving more. Inhaling both books in the duet within one day, I think it’s safe to say I have found a new absolute favorite by her – oh my! Adulting was just not possible while more pages of this book were waiting for me. I adore this woman’s writing – dark or not –, but with this one she hit it right out of the park.
He’s a savage. A barely tamed beast
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
All I want is her... That beautiful girl from the picture on my prison wall.
Now she’s finally here, sharing a cell.
So close. So hard to resist.
But one thing’s for sure…
Even if she doesn’t know it yet, she’s already mine.

Cage was like a little boy in a grown and sexy man-body. He was incredibly naive. He d
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4 I Need A Cage Stars

Ella suffers a tragedy when she's young, it devastates her to the point she stops speaking becoming a selective mute.

photo elle_zpslkoyysv2.gif

So Ella wakes to someone putting a rag covered in chemicals over her face and when she wakes again she is some weird cage/cell that's joined to other cells. In one of the cells is the beautiful 'beast' of a man who she can't keep her eye's off of.

Cage is, well Cage is kept in a cage. Anyway he is kept in his cage until it's time to fight again and after e
Clarissa Wild
Jul 30, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sign up for my newsletter to know when it releases: http://eepurl.com/FdY71

UNEDITED EXCERPT:

ELLA

When I come to again, the first thing I feel is a roaring headache. My lungs burn when I breathe through my mouth. A metallic taste lies on my tongue, and I swallow to make it go away, but it lingers. Everything hurts. My head. My mouth. As if I’ve been hit a couple of times, but I can’t remember a thing.
And when I open my eyes, I’m still so dizzy; I can barely make out a thing.
It’s dark as ni
Bookworm Extraordinaire
description

description

descriptionIt's rare I give 5 stars to a book cover but this one hits all the right notes for me. A good representation of the hero. Fantastic composition and title work as well.description

descriptionMy ARC copy included both CAGED and UNCAGED. I am not sure if they are going to be released as one long book or as a duet, but I have included a separate review for both here.

CAGED -- 4-STARS
I enjoyed this one a lot. The writing was great. The pace was perfect. The plot engaging and kept me turning the pages. It had no OW/OM dram
Jen
This was a 3 - 3.5 stars for me...basically the first part of the book is; "Caged" and that was worth a solid 3.5 starts...but the second part which was called "Uncaged" was in the low 3's. I just found by the second half of the book, it became very unrealistic. Normally, I am pretty lenient with unrealistic, mainly because I am in my fantasy land of whatever I am reading!! This time though, there were more than a few "eye rolling" moments for me, and I just couldn't over look them!!!

Over all th
Kira

IDK why I keep reading Clarissa Wild novels. They always sound great but rarely grab me. This book was divided into two parts. The first part was okay. Nothing about it stood out. It was the kind of thing I'd expect from a kidnapped/Stockholm syndrome book. Ella experienced something tragic when she was young which caused her to have selective mutism. Admittedly IDK much of anything about selective mutism, but Ella seemed to overcome it rather quickly in captivity. It would have made mo
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Handsome stylish man in blue suit

Taken from her bed Ella awakens in a glass cage.
A reward and potential breeder for her fellow captive and next-door cell mate cage.
Unwilling to accept her fate she fights it at every turn.
But at the same time, she also finds herself falling for the gruff and at times naive male who is not surprisingly just a product of his environment.
His glass prison has always been Cage’s reality that and the ring he fights in.
This life is all he’s ever known and until Ella’s arrival, he was content just follo
Honey~psychopaths&stalkers
Dear me, dark romance with abduction theme? Sign me in!
SusanAhh
...Review to Come... Captivating and inventive story-line.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Caged' by Clarissa Wild is the story of Ella and Cage. Their story is just "WOW". It is a dark romance with some taboo/trigger scene. For me it was a book that takes you into their story and you don't want to put it down. Ella has had a tragic past that she doesn't speak about. In addition, she isn't able to speak with words as she should and does sign language. But now someone has taken her and put her in a cage.
Cage has been in a cage for as long as he can remember. Cage has not been school
Tashi
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mine

Oh the feels I loved this story!! Love will conquer all no matter what the circumstances are love will always win!
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
2.5 Stars

When it comes to novels with prisoner/captured theme I look for specifics. I look for story lines that have never been told before and I look for eerie realism that sends chills down my spine. Caged was just okay for me. I enjoyed the dark and gritty vibe to this novel but I felt this story has been told numerous times before. I was hoping it would be something completely out of this world that would literally blow my mind to pieces, but it was just okay.

Cage and Ella are being held cap
Babel
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This author always creates surprising plots with a catch, or more.

Caged features two tortured characters who find bliss and life force in each other. The female character has a strong will and fights for freedom until the very end like a real heroine. I didn't quite know what to expect from this story, but it's a little devious, a little hot and very entertaining. It's written in a casual style with a few interesting sentences here and there that make food for thought and great quotes.

Ella lost
Allyson
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well and there is that!! This book made me sad, mad then happy! Bunch of emotions with this!
1-Click Addict Support Group
4 I Need A Cage Stars

photo elle_zpslkoyysv2.gif

JadeC
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!
another excellent book by Clarissa Wild, i love both Ella and Cage. The epilogue nearly made me tear up, a beautiful ending to wrap up the journey of them both. i love how both Cage and Ella refused to give up on each other even in the outside world :(

it was an emotional read too, especially the part where they (view spoiler)

another 5 stars for me!
Onyx_Hikari
Oct 11, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Caged
Clarissa Wild - Kindle Unlimited
*posting this here as it disappeared from Amazon Reviews of this book*

HOLY Stockholm Syndrome Batman!!

First off, let me state that there should be a TRIGGER warning for this book. Since there is not, let me insert one here for you. Yes this is a dark book that tried to be a shade of gray to light, but it doesn’t until the end. There is nonconsensual sex in this book. I do not care that the h ends up liking it or whatever else, she was forced into it. I will g
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I really liked the first part of the book - so I willingly overlooked a lot of stuff that didn't add up in the second part....
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Gahhh! Clarissa Wild's books are legit like kindle crack to me. You know the minute you read them you will get sucked right in. They are dark, sexy, sometimes uncomfortable but ALWAYS delicious. This is exactly what we had with Caged. Ella and Cage were sexy and hot. I thought he was caring, sexy and growly. What a combination! I could not get enough.

Cage is a savage. An untamed beast born in a cage. He was born and bred to be a fighter and was locked away waiting for his mate. Enter Ella. A vic
JoAnn
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/15/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
All I want is her... That beautiful girl from the picture on my prison wall.
Now she’s finally here, sharing a cell.
So close. So hard to resist.
But one thing’s for sure…
Even if she doesn’t know it yet, she’s already mine.

This book contains both CAGED and
Brooke
Feb 19, 2021 added it
Why did I put myself through that...
April Symes
OMG I Literally was blown away by Clarissa Wild’s newest book Caged. In Caged, we have Ella, who is a photographer. She loves what she does and is awesome at her job. She hasn’t had an easy life, her past holds a tragedy when she was young to which she has never forgotten and has never forgiven herself for what happened. The only people Ella will talk about with what happened is her parents only, other than that, she will not talk about it. In fact, Ella cannot talk above a whisper—so she uses s ...more
Jezabell Girl
Mine, Mine, Mine, YOU - ARE - MINE!!!

This book has left me with mixed feelings. I really appreciated how quickly the story pulled me in from the outset until around 25% way through when the mystery behind the story was revealed, then, for some reason, my interest started to wane slightly.

I hadn’t realised that this book was written in two parts: Caged and Uncaged, and for some reason, this gave the story a slightly disjointed and mixed genre feeling. Gone was the darkness of Caged and in came y
Vania Nunes
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Caged.
Imagine that all your life you didn't have the chance to see the sunrise, you couldn't see the rain or even know the meaning of the word "freedom".
This may be absurd, but it is from there that we know our male main character.

Ella Rosenberg lost her little sister on a beautiful sunny day while they played outside. A stranger appeared, took little Suzie and when Ella managed to find her, she was dead. From that day, Ella started to have a kind of selective mutism. She learned sign language.
Torie
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To say that I loved this book would be an understatement! This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat. Turning page after page to find out what would happen next. This book is going to stay on my mind for days!

Ella lost her voice a long time ago. She has the ability to talk but only talks around people she trust. The books kicks up with her losing her freedom too. She wakes up in a cage with no way to escape.

Cage has never known life outside the cage. He has been there as long as he can re
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
WOW there was a bit of emotion in here that I didn't expect YET LOVED !! Ella had such a tragic past and it left her without a voice and a broken heart. Unknown to her she has been picked and once taken captive she realizes there is so much more to Cage than anyone could ever realize and although it is a painful and twisted experience she works to show Cage the world !! It was an amazing bonus to have Uncaged included in this book so it reads as a complete duet without any cliffhanger and as HEA ...more
Booknerd
Feb 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
Meh. This was so insanely bad.

I hated the plot, the heroine was a nutcase with serious Stockholm Syndrome. She had a hard life and getting captured and forced to "have a baby"/sleep with a handsome, muscular hot guy in a cage, certainly didn't help her.

The erotic moments were okay, I guess. If you are able to overlook the crazy scenario over all and the pure ridiculousness of them falling in love(when you are tortured/forced into having sex with a complete stranger. That's actually a huge red fl
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Paperback of Caged 1 10 Sep 26, 2017 03:23PM
Bargain Basement: $10 Amazon Gift Card & eARC of Cage 1 7 Sep 06, 2017 03:20PM

• Sweet Cruelty (Ruthless Obsession #1)
  • Stalker of Mine
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Beast (Stud Ranch #1)
  • Lautner: A Dark Fated Mates Romance
  • Catch a King: Five Kings
  • Betrayed Honor (Ivanov Crime Family #3)
  • Keeping Lily (Disciples, #1)
  • Bent to His Will
  • The Bratva's Bride (Wicked Doms #2)
  • Chasing Her Trust (Dare to Surrender, #1)
  • Highest Bidder
  • Surrender to the Alpha (Knotted Omega #5)
  • Baby for the Russian Boss: A Mafia Romance
  • Cut So Deep (Love so Dark #1)
  • Slade: Not every girl loves a bad boy (Five Kings Book 2)
  • Her Italian Daddy: A Dark Mafia Romance (New York Mafia Doms)
  • Alpha's Temptation (Bad Boy Alphas, #1)
See top shelves…
**NOTE FOR LIBRARIANS: please check with me before making any changes - I generally make all necessary changes and updates myself. :)**

--- I generally do NOT check my messages on Goodreads, so if you want to contact me, please do so on my website: https://www.clarissawild.com/contact --

Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author with ASD (Asperger's Syndrome), who was born and

Savage Men (5 books)
  • Locked (Savage Men, #2)
  • Chased (Savage Men, #3)
  • Branded (Savage Men, #4)
  • Hanged (Savage Men, #5)