Start by marking “Romantic Behavior (Bad Behavior, #4)” as Want to Read:
Romantic Behavior (Bad Behavior, #4)

Romantic Behavior

(Bad Behavior #4)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  348 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews
Detective Andreas Ruffner is no fool—he’s found a man who loves him, puts up with him, and has stuck with him through hell and back, and it’s time to put a ring on it. Darren Corliss is the love of his life, and he wants the whole world to know it.

Now the fun part—the wedding!

Well, after the not-so-fun part of planning the wedding in between dealing with overbearing and im
Published January 15th 2018 by Riptide Publishing (first published January 13th 2018)

Simone
***4.5 Stars***
"What this all comes down to is that you've had my back from day one, and you have my heart until the end."

16565968.gif (400×231)

F. I. N. A. L. L. Y. And it was about time, guys!!!

Detectives Andreas Ruffner and Darren Corliss are facing their probably toughest challenge... Their upcoming wedding.

Compared to everything both men have been through, this should be a walk in the park, right? I mean, how hard can it be? After dealing with corrupt cops, serial killers, severe injuries, deep hits
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
I waffled back and forth on this one but the vows and the fact that Andreas and Darren finally get their well deserved HEA are what tipped the scales from two to three hearts. But! I'm not big on wedding planning unless it's a comedy of errors and this was not that.

The wedding planning is stressful. It wore them down and it wore me down. Add to that Andreas's cuntisicle of a mother who never has a nice thing to say about anyone ever and I skimmed sections.

Honestly, I was expecting it to be flu
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*It was cute*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Was this the last book in the series? If so, it was a nice ending for Darren Corliss (29) and Andreas Ruffner (midforties). But I sorta, kinda, wanted Darren and Andreas to get another kid - a child together, Darren's own blood. Other than that, this was a cute, romantic, short book that gave us a nice ending (if it is the end, that is) for the couple.
The vows might stop at death, but I knew deep down that the way I felt about Andreas never would. He was it for me, e
Christelle
**2.5 stars**

Damned…I was so excited for Darren and Andreas to get their HEA after all the ordeal, both professionally and personally, they had to go through since they first met. I LOVED the first three books of this series, a suspense romance featuring Darren and Andreas, two detectives who, despite their differences in age, in experience on the job and in personalities, are clearly made for each other.

However…this last part is all about the preparation of their wedding, with all the “supposed
Natalie
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After subjecting Andreas and Darren to atrocious bodily damage, heartbreaking personal pain, and extreme blue balls, these authors are finally allowing the intrepid detectives time for simple happiness. Or are they? These authors are mean; mean I tell you! Not professionally this time, but inopportune phone calls haven’t ceased, and hunting down vicious criminals becomes more appealing than wedding planners and in-laws. Whether they make it from engagement to altar is predictably unpredictable.

T
Fabi
Perfect. PERFECT. Just perfect!!!

falling rose petals

This is the perfect epilogue to the series. Let's see what I can say without spoiling anything from the previous books.

The vows made me cry. *of course*

Because even if sometimes I doubt if I'm a true romance reader, when I come across a series like this one, with and ending like this one, I KNOW. I know I love romance. It makes my heart hurt and my lungs constrict because it's beautiful. It's one of the most beautiful things in life.

If you have a romantic heart
Chris
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: military-crime, mm
We have waited for this ... Darren & Andreas - finally drama free ( well excluding a lunatic mother/ in law ) and time to enjoy each other. I loved that these guys made it through so much and ensured their wedding was for them and not everyone else. Family dynamics were interesting and a high 5 goes out to Darren for giving Andreas’s mother some very honest feedback! Really enjoyed this one ❤ ...more
Zoe
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Humorous, satisfying, and sweet!

Romantic Behavior is a light, easy read that takes us back into the world of Darren and Andreas where this time they’re not on a hunt for a serial killer or in a race to save lives, but instead they’re in a battle to say “I do.”

The writing is smooth and solid. The characters are determined, exhausted, and committed. And the plot, although a little less sexy than I would have liked, is filed with all the excitement and stresses of planning a wedding, including moth
Vanna
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars! This was a quick read, no angst especially compared to crazy action in the last 3 books. However, I was expecting some more steam and emotion in this "Epilogue" book.. but it was just ok for me. I'm glad I'm done with this series.. I think I have changed my mind about L.A.Witt coz this entire series was very very low steam compared to her other work..
Jaime
Loved this ending! It had everything these guys needed!

Oh Toppy Darren I love him!

The Vows! Perfect!

So sad this series is over!!
Annika
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Audiobook review

3,5 stars

Andreas Ruffner and Darren Corliss are finally getting their happily ever after. Romantic Behavior picks up a few weeks after the vacation they left on in Reckless Behavior. If you ask me it can't really be read as a standalone, I don't think you'd enjoy it much if you did. And missing out on three awesome books might just be a crime.

Anyway Andreas and Darren are back home back at work and *gasp* back out at a restaurant, though sans kids to be kidnapped. To everyone's
Karen
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-mm
Holy hell just color me greedy I'll take this one like yesterday...please!!!

4.5 stars rounded down because still no 1/2 stars here on GR...full review to follow soonish!!!
haletostilinski

Ahhh okay! So, despite my constant frustration with basically no steam since book one in this series, this book finally, finally delivered on some much needed steam.

description

After almost three whole books - of interruptions, of injuries preventing sexy times, of too much shit going on, phone call after phone call ringing just when they're about to get into it - we fucking finally got a goddamn sex scene again! Woohoo!

Now, I know others weren't too bothered or frustrated by the lack of sex as me
Barb ~rede-2-read~
ARC provided by the publisher through Net Galley in exchange for an impartial review.

This final installment in a fantastic series is sweet and romantic through and through. From the time Andreas gets the chutzpah to ask Darren to marry him—proving that he does have a romantic bone in his body!—to the point where the two lovers decide to take matters into their own hands, wrestling control of the wedding day away from Darren’s mom, it’s all wonderful.

That being said, I wouldn’t have minded a qu
Ami
Leah
This book was so cute and the perfect ending for the series!

Read the full review on my blog!
Alisa
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a really lovely story. It felt like the ending to the series (although I don't know that for sure). The previous three books have been action packed and have revolved around the crimes they're trying to solve. This one was all about Andreas and Darren and their upcoming wedding. No shoot outs, no drama, no sadness. Just these two being in love and being happy. It was filled with "Awww" moments and I really enjoyed it.

This book should not be read as a standalone. You would need to read t
Kaje Harper
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, m-m, mystery
This one was cute and sweet and low-angst. My reaction to wedding planning complications is always to wonder why they can't simplify and just drop stuff, but the family complications were entertaining and I liked seeing more of Andreas's kids. This has some moments of sweetness, some humor, some romance. Not a book to read alone, but it was nice to see the guys reap their rewards, after all they went through.
Didi
Reviewed for Night Owl Reviews

This last installment to “Bad Behavior” might not be as action-packed as other books in the series, but it is no less an appealing story; it’s funny, endearing, and heartwarming! As far away from deadly case as it is, “Romantic Behavior” - which evolved around Andreas and Darren going through the phase of tying the knot involving family and friends - entertains readers through their hassles in dealing with planning a wedding and meet the parents. The resulting emot
Annie
4.5 stars- One Big Happy Epilogue

Romantic Behavior read much like an extended epilogue, winding down from all the adversity, action, and suspense the couple faced over the past three novels of the Bad Behavior series. This novella picks up after the couple returns from the much needed island vacation they were leaving for as Reckless Behavior concluded. As such, this is definitely not a standalone novella.

Romantic Behavior had a bit of a different feel with a more relaxed pacing than the full-l
Christy
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The ‘Bad Behavior’ series is one of the most exciting and thrilling ones I have read in quite a while. The mystery, suspense, intrigue, action, adventure, love, and many injuries both characters racked up will go down as some of the most fun I’ve had in a while. Imagine my surprise and sheer glee, to realize the authors were going to give me a story just revolving around Darren and Andreas… getting married. I wasn’t sure my heart could take it - tongue in cheek.

A huge thank you to the authors f
Angelique
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romantic Behavior,the last one off this series.
Our guys were putt to the wringer,one thing after another.
but now at last,they are on a happy journey.
Darren and Andreas are about to get married.
I enjoyed Romantic Behavior all te more.because they truelly deserved
this ending.
I loved the boys both very into each other,a nice chance of pace.
no shootings,no kidnapping,only joy and happiness.
oke,a fan off both authors knows better than to believe that.
the guys get their h.e.a.butt after they survive t
Amy Aislin
This was such a cute ending to the Bad Behavior series, and I adored it. The only thing that prevented it from being 5 stars was the family drama. I get that Andreas and Darren were just trying to make their families happy, but they basically let Darren's mom walk all over them. It's a personal niggle, I think. I have a thing about family members sticking their nose into other people's weddings. Especially when the engaged couple is footing the bill. Couple pays=couple makes all the decisions.

An
Pianisuparse
5 'So good I cried. Really hope we see more of these two' stars.
Rennie
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect ending to a fantastic series.
Tina
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

4 stars.
Anke
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comfort-reads
Yes! Loved it - a fitting and satisfying ending to the series. Although I would love to read more about all of them! *hint hint*

Kazza
Nov 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
A sweet ending for the guys, and they deserve it, but my least favourite of the series. The other books had more substance and police action. This was purely family, romance/wedding driven, you know this going in, and was all about giving Andreas and Darren their happy ending.
Short but slightly longer review -
 photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png
Ana
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trr
A perfect final to what has been an amazing series. This time around we are being kept away from mystery and get our attention on the romance. This has been without a doubt the most romantic instalment of the series and it's just as great was its predecessors.

Andreas and Darren have been through really hard times together. Their relationship has only been growing stronger despite the difficult times they had to face. Now is the time to leave the problems aside and face a future together. Andrea
The Novel Approach Reviews
After much thought about all the danger, tragedy, near death moments, and good times too, Andreas Ruffner, has decided to take a big step with Darren Corliss, and makes a clumsy but sweet proposal to Darren.

The minute Darren’s mother, Jessica, finds out, Andreas and Darren find themselves with a wedding planner making arrangements, with all the bells and whistles. But the stress and strain hasn’t even reached its peak, and they still can’t find time to have a moment to themselves. Just when they
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
L.A. Witt is an abnormal M/M romance writer who has finally been released from the purgatorial corn maze of Omaha, Nebraska, and now spends her time on the southwestern coast of Spain. In between wondering how she didn't lose her mind in Omaha, she explores the country with her husband, several clairvoyant hamsters, and an ever-growing herd of rabid plot bunnies.

She also has substantially more ti

Bad Behavior (4 books)
  • Risky Behavior (Bad Behavior, #1)
  • Suspicious Behavior (Bad Behavior, #2)
  • Reckless Behavior (Bad Behavior, #3)