Start by marking “Thieves: Books 1 & 2” as Want to Read:
Thieves: Books 1 & 2

Thieves: Books 1 & 2

(Thieves #1-2)

Published September 20th 2017 by DLZ Entertainment, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Thieves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thieves

Start your review of Thieves: Books 1 & 2
Debra Johnson
Thieves: Books 1 & 2 by Lexi Blake
Genres: Adult, Erotica, Fantasy, Humor/Comedy, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense
?? Stars (Still Reading)

📕Steal the Light
4.25 Stars

I am pleasantly surprised at the amount of humor.
Plenty of Laugh 😁 Out 😆Loud 😂 moments.

Loved all the characters & female mc is fantastic.

Areas that had a 'YA' feel 🙁.

Loaded with action.
Slow build to the intimate adult scenes.
Surprising twist & turns.
A couple of slow areas.
Some repetition (very minor).
1 or 2 editing errors.

A fun read that
Coco.V
Jul 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/25/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Stealing mystical and arcane artifacts is a dangerous business, especially for a human, but Zoey Wharton is an exceptional thief. The trick to staying alive is having friends in all the wrong places. With a vampire, a werewolf, and a witch on the payroll, Zoey takes the sorts of jobs no one else can perform—tracking down ancient artifacts filled with unthinkable magic power, while trying to stay one step ahead of monsters, demons, angels, and
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This bind up contains the first two books in Lexi Blake's Thieves series (Steal the Light and Steal the Day) and it's currently available to download for free on Amazon so now is the perfect time to give the series a try if you haven't already started it!

I've already read the first 5 books in this series and absolutely love it so it's definitely one I'd recommend if you're an urban fantasy fan.

Here's my review for the first book Steal the Light to give you an idea what the series is about:

Zoey i
Sharon
Frickin’ loved these books. Sigh...

The first book I thought, “Oh, well I usually hate love triangles, but this one is so sweet and funny!”

Then I got to the second book and went, “FILTHY!” And “Yum” and “I want more”.

These books are fun, and funny, and suspenseful, and hot AF, and just a great time.

Onto the third, I am fully hooked.
Elisa
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a magical journey, filled with action, adventure supernatural highs, and lows, great characters who totally bring these stories to life and a wonderful author who writes amazing books.
Dawn Yacovetta
Dec 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Zoey Wharton makes it a habit to steal paranormal artifacts, ans she' got a crew that includes a vampire, a werewolf and a witch who all have their own special skills. But her knack for getting into trouble seems to be her downfall.

Book 1:
A car crash kills the love of her life, and leaves her heartbroken. Until he returns as a vampire. He might be her protector and seem cold hearted, but there's more to him than anyone knows.

Zoey and Daniel were childhood sweethearts until a violent car crash to
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Steal the Light & Steal the Day are in the Book of Thieves a boxed set. First off Lexi Blake you had me crying at your Foreward. I am so happy that all turned out well in the end.

Lexi Blake creates a supernatural world of Fae, shape shifters such as Witches, Vampires and Werewolves. So, I know that a supernatural world isn’t a new theme but, the way this story is written is an original story. I have never read anything like this book. Zoey Wharton is a human thief, an exceptional thief and the f
Melanie Marnell
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steal The Light
Zoey Wharton, Daniel Donovan the vampire, Neil the werewolf, Dev the Faery Prince, Sarah the witchZoey Wharton and her rag tag team of thieves; Daniel the vampire, Neil the werewolf, Dev the Faery Prince, Sarah the witch take on the job of obtaining the Light of Allhorra. What Zoey doesn't realuze is that her contract is with a demon of the Hell plane. If she is unable to fulfill the contract....well let's just say she'll be screwed. Zoey and her team battle demons, shifters, oth
Wendy Ballard
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading this book It was hard to keep my attention on it, But I always try to read at least 30% of the book before I stop reading it. But by the time I hit 20% it could not stop reading the book Put a human that is a thief and add in a Vampire, a Wolf, a Witch going to find something that Demon wants, and take it from a Faery and they take you from one place to another fighting something and trying to get something and even seeing a sex god Faery that turns on way to much ch ...more
Charlotte Pawson
Jul 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Special team,human,vampire and fae.

A human is the centre for a vampire and a fae Prince. Zoey is a professional thief like her father before her. Her team is her family and they take on more than they planned when they accidentally make a contract with a demon. This has a slow start but stay with it the story really picks up a pace when it’s obvious there is a traitor amongst them. The second book really picks up the relationship between Daniel, Zoey and Dev. A return to hell Is required.
Lovingbooks1
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Supernatural and good

I liked this story about vampires, faeries, demons and angels. It was a little slow in the beginning but it soon got very interesting and engaging.
The characters is well described and they each have their flaws.
No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
Dialogues that defines the characters
What I liked the most was that it was not filled with love scenes but rather more action and plotting.

A solid 4 stars for this series
Carol orr
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is simply everything you could ask from a paranormal author

I have no idea why I resisted reading this series but I should have realised Levi Blake can't write a bad book. You will find the stories full of emotion. Laughter, joy, pain and overwhelming sorrow. A hugely satisfying read that I intend to continue by purchasing every book in the series.
Kelly Matthews
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent start and sequel

Really love how rounded the characters are, easy to get invested in their stories. Kick Was female thief with hot vampires, a Fae Prince, a gay werewolf husband and basses witch for a crew against demons and the odd angel. Loved both books and will be right onto book 3 next
Carolyn R Swickard
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyable

Very nice world building and characters. Funny, full of angst and fast paced. I appreciated the two book bundle. I have seen the Thieves series listed but wasn't that interested in the subject ( based on the titles, I admit). Now, will be reading the rest of the series.
Robin Granata-joly
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I couldn’t put it down

I really enjoyed this. It seemed like I couldn’t put the book down. I find the suspension a page turner. I wasn’t sure about a threesome relationship, but wow. This had me opening my mind to something new.
Robin
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very Enjoyable

I really enjoyed Books one and two of Lexi Blake's Thieves series.
Great story line, wonderful character development, HFN endings.
Can't wait to see what Zoey gets up to next.
Happy Reading:)
LaDawn Maerin
The best laid plans can get you killed.

So what happens when a super vamp, fae prince, and half human walk into a bar? Love, sex and a great deal of adventure! A good time will be had by all. Love the characters and the lame brained heists they get themselves into.
lovestoread
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, this was an incredible read. I love that there are a number of characters who are so intertwined. Such a fun time reading about Zoey, Daniel, Neil and Dev. The twists and turns were exciting and the way these four need each other is intense.
Amy
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have read A LOT of Lexi Blake and this might be one of my favorite series. I know it was born out of a lot of pain for her, which makes it somewhat bittersweet, but I loved the characters and the fantasy aspect.
Kathleen Boston
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thieves 1 & 2

I can't believe I did not know of this series, and now I can't wait to read the rest. The dynamics between the three main characters is off the charts and the storyline is addicting.
Heather Busby
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just wow

These books absolutely captivated me. The author completely drew me into the story line and I couldn’t but my kindle down. I can’t wait to read the sexy third edition. I highly recommend this series.
Bryan Zepp
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pleasantly surprised

Contemporary urban fantasy complete with witches, vampires, werewolves and faeries. Easy reading, great character development and interesting tale laced with romance and erotica.
Jamie  Leigh
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read

This was an amazing paranormal read! It had everything. The world Ms. Blake created is incredible and I need more of it!
Dawn
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great Storyline

I am not big on the RH of the series. The story is great and brings in all of the supernatural community.
Lynn
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Liked it so much, I bought the rest of the series.
Got this for free and it was my first reading of this author. I'm currently reading (almost finished) book #3 and am still intrigued.
Nikel27
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
free kindle book
TardisAngel
Steal the Light

Lexi does Paranormal Romance... and WOW!!!

I loved Lexi's take on the paranormal romance world in her "A Faery Story" series (which I HIGHLY recommend) and while I wasn't sure if I would like this one, I found myself devouring Zoey, Daniel and Dev's story. With so many PNR creatures and a universe rich with backstory, Lexi manages to begin an incredible story about a human, a vampire and a Fae... with a witch, a werewolf, some trolls and a demon thrown in for good measure! This is
Queen Talk Talk
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, naughty
I have just reread these 2 books after reading the Bliss and Fae series.

I liked these the first time but now I understand the character motivations better. This series seems more along an epic plot line. Fun banter, bloody violence, King building politics and some kinky sexy times are mentioned,
Josie
Apr 07, 2019
Murmur
Dec 25, 2018

• Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • Beauty (A Faery Story, #3)
  • Bound (A Faery Story, #1)
  • Fury Unleashed (Forgotten Brotherhood, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans (Best Laid Plans, #1)
  • Eternally Bound (The Alliance, #1)
  • Fire Born (The Guardian, #1)
  • What You See (Sons of the Survivalist, #3)
  • Healing of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #5)
  • Bombshells (Brooklyn Bruisers #8)
  • The Zodiac Queen: Season One
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • Grizzly Cove - Volumes 1-3 Box Set (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove)
  • Liam (Mammoth Forest Wolves #1)
  • Cursed (Gowns & Crowns #5)
  • Rockstar Baby (Crescent Cove, #6)
  • Immortal Vegas: The Official Boxset (Immortal Vegas, #0.5-3)
NY Times and USA Today bestselling author Lexi Blake lives in North Texas with her husband, three kids, and the laziest rescue dog in the world. She began writing at a young age, concentrating on plays and journalism. It wasn't until she started writing romance and urban fantasy that she found the stories of her heart. She likes to find humor in the strangest places and believes in happy endings n ...more

Thieves (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Steal the Light (Thieves, #1)
  • Steal the Day (Thieves, #2)
  • Steal the Moon (Thieves, #3)
  • Steal the Sun (Thieves, #4)
  • Steal the Night (Thieves, #5)
  • Ripper (Hunter, #1; Thieves, #6)
  • Addict (Hunter, #2; Thieves, #7)
  • Sleeper (Hunter, #3; Thieves, #8)
  • Outcast (Hunter, #4; Thieves, #9)
  • Stealing Summer (Hunter, #5; Thieves, #10)