Start by marking “Deadly Dirty Martinis (Danger Cove #18, Cocktails #4)” as Want to Read:
Deadly Dirty Martinis (Danger Cove #18, Cocktails #4)

Deadly Dirty Martinis

(Danger Cove #18)

From USA Today bestselling authors Nicole Leiren and Elizabeth Ashby comes ...

Lilly Waters is loving life as the new assistant manager at the Smugglers’ Tavern in the small town of Danger Cove. So the last thing she wants or expects is an impromptu family reunion with the wannabe-rock star dad and his number-one-fan (her mother) who were noticeably absent from her childh
Published November 7th 2017 by Gemma Halliday Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Dirty Martinis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Dirty Martinis

Start your review of Deadly Dirty Martinis (Danger Cove #18, Cocktails #4)
Meg
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was another good addition to the Danger Cove series.
Karan Eleni
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
This review was originally posted on karaneleni.com

You guys!! I'm going on a Cozy Mystery spree now thanks to Nicole Leiren, Gemma Halliday Publishing, and the Danger Cove Mysteries series! As you might know, I don't get a lot of time to read anymore so I'm ecstatic when I find an amazing book that renews my bookworm obsessions and makes me want to add more reading time to my schedule. That's exactly what DEADLY DIRTY MARTINIS has done, and I can't wait to have a Danger Cove reading marathon! De
Jeanie Jackson
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved the Smugglers Cove from the beginning and enjoy it just as much with the addition of Nicole Leiren's Lilly Waters. I didn't expect Lilly's parents to come into her life but liked the way it was handled. She still wanted to be loved but wasn't ready to accept them with open arms just because they were ready to make a connection. Ms. Leiren makes the characters seem like real people and I would loved to get to know Lilly, Tanner and their friends. Sometimes I have to remind myself that the ...more
Marie McNary
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book flew by. Lilly is an entertaining main character and between the riveting mystery and Lilly’s dramatic personal life, I was hooked. The story had enough depth that it was believable, but light enough to keep that cozy mystery feel. This was the first book in the series I have read, but it won’t be the last. I can’t wait for more entertaining adventures from Danger Cove!
Kayla
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun cozy mystery for a long weekend read! I read this book as a standalone but am finding myself wanting to read the rest of the series. A quick and easy read that you will want to find out what really happens to Lilly's mother and if the events bring the family back together.
KimberlyDawn
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Deadly Dirty Martinis is the eighteenth book in a Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery series. Lilly is happy with how life is going, but things get shaken up when her parents' band comes to town and a band member ends up dead. When Lilly starts looking into it, she realizes most of the band members might have a motive and then her mother is arrested. Time is running out. Will she be able to find the killer in time? Can she prove it wasn’t her mother? A great story to keep you reading!
E
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-read
This is the 18th installment in the Danger Cove Mystery Series. I have read and enjoyed each and every one of them. This is a great addition to the series. Love all the quirky characters. My favorite thing is that you never get tired of the series as each book/character is written by a different author.
Pamela Devereux
Love the characters

Lily Waters is the creator of the Smugglers Tavern specialty drinks. It also seems that murder and mayhem follows where she goes. With the cast of characters to help solve the latest. Toss in parents and Thanksgiving dinner, what could possibly go wrong. This was fun to read and why did I not figure it out. Enjoy!
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the series. I really enjoyed the story. I was a bit surprised by who the killer was. I enjoyed learning more about Lily's background. I look forward to reading more of this series.

I voluntarily reviewed and Advanced Copy of this Book.
Charlene
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun quirky read! I love the danger cove series! Lily has her hands full with an impromptu family reunion. Murder happens, then the story takes you away! A must read!
K-BRC
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aging rock star quandary that rocked my interest. I loved these new characters. Great read!
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this is the eighteenth book in the Danger Cove Series written by Nicole Leiren and Elizabeth Ashby. This book can be read as a standalone, but once you read it you will defiantly want to go back and catch up with the other books in this series. Lilly Waters is loving life as the new assistant manager at the Smugglers’ Tavern in the small town of Danger Cove. So the last thing she wants or expects is an impromptu family reunion with the wannabe-rock star dad and his number-o ...more
Elisa
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful mystery solved in the sweet town of Danger Cove I just love this place.
stephanie huntington
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable and interesting. Love Danger Cove and it's denizens.
Carla Eacret
Oct 27, 2018
Marla
Jan 07, 2018
Judith
rated it did not like it
May 26, 2018
Suzy
Nov 21, 2017
Cynthi R Martin
Nov 22, 2017

• A Poison Manicure & Peach Liqueur (Danger Cove #19, Hair Salon #2)
  • Killer Eyeshadow and a Cold Espresso (Danger Cove #22, Hair Salon #3)
  • Deadly Thanksgiving Sampler (Danger Cove #21, Quilting #4)
  • Two Sleuths are Better Than One: a Danger Cove Crossover Mystery (Danger Cove Mysteries Book 23)
  • Relative Fortunes (Julia Kydd #1)
  • A Secret in the Pumpkin Patch (Danger Cove #17, Farmers' Market #3)
  • Murder in the Reading Room
  • Zombie Cash Run in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #12)
  • Lucky Charm in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #13)
  • Lounge Singers And Liars In Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #16)
  • Jackpots and Jealousies in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #14)
  • Deceptions and Decisions in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #17)
  • Dancing With Danger in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #11)
  • Spa Retreats and Secrets in Las Vegas (Tiffany Black Mysteries, #15)
  • A Murder for Mistress Cwen (The Chronicles of Brother Hermitage Book 10)
  • A Murder for Master Wat (The Chronicles of Brother Hermitage Book 11)
  • A Question of Hats (Angela Marchmont Mystery, #5.5)
  • The Man on the Train (Angela Marchmont Mystery, #0.5)
Described by those who know her best as perky, quirky and effervescent, USA Today Best-Selling author Nicole Leiren likes to have fun -- in life, with her characters and, of course, her readers. She admits to being sassy (just ask her mother!) and inspiration for her characters are drawn from the real-world heroes and heroines she meets while traversing the country.

Nicole enjoys sharing the love,

Danger Cove (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Secret of the Painted Lady (Danger Cove, #1)
  • Murder and Mai Tais (Danger Cove #2, Cocktails #1)
  • Death by Scones (Danger Cove #3, Bakery #1)
  • Four-Patch of Trouble (Danger Cove #4, Quilting #1)
  • Deadly Dye and a Soy Chai (Danger Cove #5, Hair Salon #1)
  • Killer Closet Case (Danger Cove, #6)
  • Tree of Life and Death (Danger Cove #2, Quilting #2)
  • Killer Colada (Danger Cove #8, Cocktails #2)
  • Passion, Poison & Puppy Dogs (Danger Cove #9, Pet Sitter #1)
  • A Novel Death: a Danger Cove Bookshop Mystery (Danger Cove Mysteries Book 10)