Start by marking “If Only for a Time” as Want to Read:
If Only for a Time

If Only for a Time

Rebekah Edwards is a young ambitious engineer who wants to make a good impression in her field. Rebekah knows that in order to succeed in a male-dominated field, she must stay clear of drama and far from any hint of trouble. When summoned to the annual Sustainable Building Conference, she knows it’s the perfect opportunity. What she isn’t expecting is to be totally enraptu ...more

To ask other readers questions about If Only for a Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If Only for a Time

Kathy - Books & Munches
This is a really quick but still pretty hot and steamy read. I enjoyed it, read it in no time and even sat there fanning myself once in a while.

The writing is fluent - which makes sense since it reads like a train - and I liked the overall story.

The only thing that really bothered me is it feeling rushed at some points and I could've done with a more wrapped up ending to the story. It felt quite abrupt, unfortunately.

4 / 5
India Caedmon
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nothing is sexier than sexy.

Emile is sexy.

You do the math 🤓

I can’t even begin to tell you all how much I love this novella. It’s impeccably written, the heroine is absolutely relatable, and the hero (Mr. S-e-x-y) is…well…I have absolute faith in your ability to connect the dots.

*fanning face*

Rebekah Edwards has finally been offered a chance to attend a sustainability conference. She’s amongst people she can only dream of one day calling her peers. She’s in awe of the brilliance surrounding her a
Jill
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: giveaways
Quick read that kept me easily entertained, while also frustrating me. I appreciate that it was intentionally kept short, sweet and to the point, it seemed entirely rushed. The author could have done a great job opening the book by further building on Rebekah’s jet lagged exhaustion, or further cultivating Akari and Rebekah’s interactions and friendship. This book opened with Rebekah jumping on the plane, being groped by her seat mate, getting open cocktails and bed…in about as many words too. I ...more
Kayla T
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, loved
This book just gives me so many different feelings and all of them are wonderful. Initially when I saw the length of this book I thought there was no way that this book was long enough to be something enjoyable but I was completely wrong!! It was a quick read and was long enough to leave you aching for more.

The ending leaves you thinking up so many possibilities and wanting a sequel. The author executed this book flawlessly and created very good characters in only 38 pages.
Jill
Jan 07, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This short story covers a couple of days in the lives of Rebekah, friend Akari and speaker Emile at a conference on sustainable building. A majority of the story is Rebekah and Emile breaking away from meetings to have sex. The story has a beginning, middle, and end but little else than a few sex scenes.

I received this book through a promotional giveaway. Although encouraged, I was under no obligation to write a review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
Kelly
Sep 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Short, quick and to the point. A nice jaunt of a storyline. Developed nicely even though it was a quick read.
Franklin Jeevitha A
A quick read. But the story was very shallow. There are only three characters and the everything happens within two days.
Sim
Signe
rated it did not like it
Tjaša Trstenjak
Oct 26, 2017
January Fields
Sep 24, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anica