Start by marking “Ice Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #13)” as Want to Read:
Ice Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #13)

Ice Warrior

(Dark Warrior Alliance #13)

Bhric Tarakesh is drowning at the bottom of a scotch-filled barrel. One bad decision after another has led him to alcoholism, bar fights, alienation of his family, and, the cherry topper of his shit sundae, impregnating a female he abhors. As he spirals out of control, a cataclysmic event thrusts him into a human hospital and into the hands of a sexy doctor that sets his ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 240 pages
Published November 9th 2017 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Ice Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ice Warrior

Start your review of Ice Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #13)
Coco.V
Jul 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (7/5/2019)! ...more
Joanne Lyons
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a yummy Iceman

I have so far read all 13 books and each one just keeps getting better and better. The twists and turns just keep on coming Alex and Bhiric’s story was very good it made me want there story to continue. I cannot wait to begin reading book 14 in the Dark Warrior Alliance. Im truly in love with this series!
Meiwilli
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Taking a break from the wolves...

Ice Warrior is the thirteenth book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. As per typical of me, this is the first book in the series I started with of course instead of book one. Fortunately, this story could be read without having to have read books 1-12 to enjoy it.

A Scottish, alcoholic, possibly baby-daddy vampire--who knew?! Bhric Tarakesh has issues. The prince deals with stress and denial with temper tantrums and by drowning his sorrows in the drink. That all
Denise
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romances, paranormal
In this DWA book Bhric, brother of the king and twin of Breslin, finds his mate in a very strange way.

Bhric's drinking problem has been a concern to his family and the other Dark Warriors for some time now. It finally reaches a critical point when he starts a fight with the wrong guy at a bar and gets jumped in the parking lot. Sober he would have won the fight hands down but drunk off his butt he is overpowered and almost beheaded. Left with a knife sticking out of his head he is helpless and
JodyL
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Definite Excitement

Love these warriors. Bhric finally got his act together but it took a lot. Bhric got in a fight at a bar. He got stabbed in the stomach and through his neck into his brain. When paramedics brought him into the hospital, Alex was the doctor on duty. The paramedics thought they were going to lose him because of so much blood loss.
When Alex looked at his neck wound the blood flow seemed to be slowing. The MRI showed that the knife entered part of his brain. So she wasn't sure if
Michelle Randall
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Bhric's story....

Those of us who have followed this story have been waiting for Bhric to finally get his story, to change his ways and to become the warrior we all know he can be. Finally we have that story.

Alex Layne is a human doctor, working in the same hospital as Jace but still completely naïve in the ways of of the supernatural world. Fate is in control when Bhric is attacked by a rogue vampire bent on killing him and he is brought to the ER, Dr Alex is the one who takes care of
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bhric hasn’t been himself and his drinking is out of hand and gets into a fight that lands him in the ER. Alex who is a doctor meets the sexy Bhric when he comes into her ER and she knows something isn’t right with him but feels he needs to protect him. Bhric can’t remember anything about himself and is grateful that Alex is by his side and is helping him. Fate definitely brought them together but when the Evil twins take Alex, Bhric will do anything to get his mate back. I am absolutely hooked ...more
Tonya Mason
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Playing with Fire

When Ice meets fire, there bound to be an explosion. And explosion there is. Warrior twins Bhric and his sister Breslin are Ice and Fire. Together they are a power pack for the team. Then Fate takes over and more heats up then the siblings ever thought possible.
The Goddess has blessed them. Mates of their own? Do the ice cold and flaming hot siblings find their happy ever after. Find out in this steamy adventure that gives you more than anyone bargained for.
Karen
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot sexy and thrilling..

Trim and Julka did it again with this story. Bhric was totally screwed up. His lose if his parents at such a young age had left him wanting. His twin sister and his family tried to help him but he went to drinking instead of family. One night he went a step to far and almost died. That's when his life changed when he met Alex the doctor who would become his life's dream. Read this fantastic love story where your rooting for true love forever.
Jennifer Turner
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its been a while since I read this book but I'm trying to update my good reads account so I'll do the best I can to review this for y'all. I remember I really enjoyed this one the leading lady helps the hero after he ends up in her E.R. She knows he's not 100% human and she doesn't want to see him become a guinea pig so she steals him from the hospital and takes him back to her place where she nurses him back to health and patiently waits for explanations
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bhric appears to be the rebel Prince, but his bad behavior and excessive drinking was all apart of covering his feelings of abandonment and being used by a woman who insisted her unborn child was his.
Fate steps in and this episode shows us what a good woman can do to turn a man's world around.
Great reading, as there isn't a file moment when you have a glimpse into the lives of these supernatural beings.
Stacy Ross
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

I really enjoy these books. Bhric's story was very interesting and I'm happy he got his hea. The reason he was drinking so much wasn't really addressed which i think it should of been. There's a couple of things that weren't mentioned, like his ring or who the vampire he fought was. It was still a good book.
Susan
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Ice Warrior is the thirteenth book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. This can be read as a standalone. There is violence and sex. While I have really enjoyed most of the books in this series, this one wasn't as exciting. It was okay and I'm glad I read it (since I've read all the rest of the series). But it wasn't as good as most of the other books.
Rachel Caverly
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best book in the series!

Like all series there are some good, some great, and some OK. This one is my all time favorite!! I love how each character is in each book and make you part of the story but hands down this book was by far the best!
Niki
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read this series ASAP

This entire series is awesome! The unique characters, the fight scenes, and the myriad of beings keeps me on my toes, unable to put the book down, practically salivating for more. One of my favorite series out there!
Debra
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVE THIS SERIES

Could not put any of these books down! Exceptional! Can hardly wait for book 14 to come out. Never a dull moment! Don't Miss this series!!!! All the characters come alive. You feel like you are right there with them!
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bhric had the hardest time out of all of them it seems. An accident, a fight, fate, love, a baby, and so much more. Wow. This was one of the better stories in this series. So glad that he finally got his happily ever after.
oh and can I just say those accents. I want one lol!
Pamela Reyes
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vampire

I chose this rating because i absolutely enjoyed this story line it had a great plot first book I have ever read where a vampire had amnesia his female ER doctor was his forever mate.. Enjoy
linda smith
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book

Yet again you have excelled yourselves,was really looking forward to this book and you didn't disappoint what can I say I've read and enjoyed everyone in this series thank you so much
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

“Ice Warrior” is an interesting exploration of the world of paranormal creatures.

Read full review in the 2018 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Terri West
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this book, one of the best. My only criticism would be that Bhric's 'Problem' (don't want to give away any spoilers) was over too quickly. All in all though another great read from Trim and Julka and I can't wait for the next instalment.
Natalie
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ice Warrior

These books are so intense and always guaranteed to make you wanna read more. I'm looking forward to the next book in this series.
Emil J
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Supernatural Love

Couldn’t put it down! Great story blending humans and vampires. Alex and Bhric finally got what they wanted. Can’t wait to see if the story continues...
Peggy Church
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another good one

Well this one was no different from the others great a must read funny sexy hot read loved it hope u will to
RITA BOTTILLO
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

Fast moving thrilling story with very strong characters. This is the first book I’ve read in the series. Looking for more. Loved it.
Melvena Asa
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I love these Warrior's. Fighting laughing and we'll of course f##king. Mates are just as strong as their men and just as stubborn.
Maggie Henley
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

I enjoy reading all the books in this series. Each has its own unique flavour and the characters are wonderful. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Elizabeth O. Simons
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent on to Book 14
Starr Leeman
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amazing book a must read

About redemption and love if you are following the series you want to continue with this one you so want to read it
Sue
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? Every book is as good or better than the last. I loved Bhric and Alex's story. Sexy, hot. What a great read!!!

• The Alpha Dragon's Secret (Dragon Shifters of Kahului, #1)
  • Defender Cave Bear (Protection, Inc: Defenders, #1)
  • Royal Bear (P.O.L.A.R. Book 5)
  • Alpha and Omega (Devil's Wolves MC #1)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Two (The Last Vampire, #2)
  • In Bed with the Vampire (Shifter Dating Service, #3)
  • Lock (Club Crimson, #2)
  • Snowed In With The Pack (Broken Ladder Wolf-Shifters, #1)
  • Dragon Whelps (Earth Dragons, #3)
  • Ravenous Innocence (The Last Tritan #1)
  • A Dragon for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas Book 2)
  • Dragon Dreams: The Complete Shifter Collection
  • Freeing his Mate (Shifter World: Shifter Affairs #1)
  • Three Wishes (Blackwell Djinn, #1)
  • Dig Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #2)
  • Tessa (The Mate #2)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Five (The Last Vampire #5)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)