Start by marking “Angelos Odyssey” as Want to Read:
Angelos Odyssey

Angelos Odyssey

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  20 ratings  ·  9 reviews
This is an alternate cover edition for B07542K58Q

The year is 3200, and the world’s greatest assassin has yet to leave his mark on a society ravaged by malevolent gods, demons, and countless beasts…

This is the story of Tavon, an orphan who rose above his origins as another gang member running the streets of the massive Citadel. He watched the ones closest to him depart thi
Published September 2017 by Shingen Blue Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Angelos Odyssey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angelos Odyssey

it was amazing 5.00  ·

R.A Jordan
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read! The only bad thing I can state about this book, is that it has ended! Where's the follow up? how come there isn't another waiting in the wings? This was a compelling story that captivates the reader, and keeps one up at night turning pages looking for a good stopping point, and there aren't any! One actually finds themselves enthralled with the characters, and actually giving a damned about their plight. Now that the book is over you have to come back down to Earth again, ...more
Gregory Steinberg
This was pretty unexpected. i picked up this book without really seriously thinking it would be worth my time but it went by so fast. J.B.M. Patrick absorbs you in the story and has a good understanding of human nature it seems. i loved reading this and would recommend this story to anybody looking for a new spin on the apocalypse.
Queen Morgan
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Even though some of the themes were a bit heavy for me (I'm a baby), I found this book original and refreshing in what it set out to do. Few tropes and ideas that haven't really been done before. It had a bunch of good reviews on amazon, too.
Tammy Callis
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It went by fast, but I'm so sorry it's over. This book was amazing. A little violent but amazing! I never expected that writing like this could evoke the kind of imagery present in Angelos Odyssey. I recommend this to readers of any genre!
Imani Seaton
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has to be set to win awards soon! I've never read anything like it, and I really hope more people will take a chance on a new author. Tavon's story is one for the age, and I'm about to do another read just so I can experience it again.
Tyler
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was suggested to me by a friend and I found it to be a book a could not put down. Unique story line and vivid characters mixed with philosophical questioning which makes you think what would you do with similar circumstances.
David Carl
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angelos Odyssey is incredible. I took a chance on this, and it's been a great ride. This is just not your ordinary book and it's clear from the start as the author builds on a world that won't stop growing with the reader. This is like reading the Lord of the Rings, but with guns and supeheroes!
Nathan Price
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's a really fantastic book and I look forward to seeing more story's from this author
Faryonder1
Feb 11, 2019
Kera Podgorski
Sep 17, 2017
J.B.M. Patrick
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Zach Teegardin