Start by marking “Future Terrors (Junction 2020, #4)” as Want to Read:
Future Terrors (Junction 2020, #4)

Future Terrors

(Junction 2020 #4)

It’s Randall’s turn to visit a land created by his dreams and nightmares.

On New Year’s Eve, 2019, Randall Stratton and his sister Mari and three other friends accidentally opened a portal into another dimension. Strange triangular marks were branded onto their forearms.

They now know they’re all doomed to visit their own personal landscapes—alternate worlds built by their s
Published May 6th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Future Terrors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Future Terrors

Start your review of Future Terrors (Junction 2020, #4)
Brenda
Randall Stratton was on edge while he waited for his friends to join his sister Mari and himself. They knew with the full moon the portal would open and take them – they just didn’t know when it would occur. The feeling they had to act on immediately came to them while they were in school – the jumbled heap they landed in was the beginning of another dreaded adventure; this time Randall’s nightmare landscape.

Tex-C was the first one they encountered – but could they trust him? They needed to avoi
Carol Riggs
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I had a blast writing this book! I really got to use my imagination for Randall's sci-fi world, and enjoyed making the twists and turns that I hope readers will enjoy. Join Randall as he navigates a whole new galaxy of AI droids, strange planets, creepy aliens, Shifters, wondrous dreams, and horrible dangers.

Liesl Takle
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The terror is really ramping up in this series. The variety of delights and horrors in the dreamscapes is fantastic. My only difficulty is really understanding why the group still choose to risk their lives rather than have their dreaming parts of their minds wiped. Guess that shows that either a. I am a total coward or b. I haven't fully understood the risks. Hope to fully get it by the end of book 5.
Linda
Jul 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars. Remember the 80s space opera, Flash Gordon? This book reads like that. When not evading shifty Shifters and mixed motivations in noble bandits, there’s always the Lost in Space robot (danger Will Robinson) and a ditsy blond for anxiety relief. Enjoy!
Melissa Levine
Jacqueline
Jun 05, 2019
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
May 30, 2020

• Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man
  • Blue Labyrinth: by Preston & Child (Pendergast Series, Book 14) | Summary & Analysis
  • Standup Guy (Stone Barrington, #28)
  • Looking Glass  (The Naturalist, #2)
  • Faery: The Tiend
  • Walking With the Enemy: A Testimony
  • Hawk
  • Upon the Dull Earth
  • To The Wild
  • Risking it all for Love (Christmas in Snow Valley #5)
  • Democracy: A User's Guide
  • Follow the Crow (Vanished, #1)
  • Beyond the Veil (Vanished, #2)
  • The Coyote Way (Vanished, #3)
  • Death In The Dark (The Sydney Rye Mysteries #2)
  • Unleashed (The Sydney Rye Mysteries #1)
  • Strings of Glass (The Sydney Rye Mysteries #4)
  • Insatiable (The Sydney Rye Mysteries #3)
I'm a writer of Young Adult fiction who lives in the beautiful, green state of Oregon. My sci-fi debut, THE BODY INSTITUTE, explores themes of body image and identity. Cool news!--this book is under development for a TV series with NBC/Uni and producer Lane Shefter Bishop. Dreamscape has also produced an audiobook that released April 21, 2020.

My other books are BOTTLED, THE LYING PLANET, and the J

Junction 2020 (5 books)
  • The Portal (Junction 2020, #1)
  • Nightmare Realization (Junction 2020, #2)
  • Silent Scream (Junction 2020, #3)
  • Vanishing Fears (Junction 2020, #5)

News & Interviews