Start by marking “Perfect Melody” as Want to Read:
Perfect Melody

Perfect Melody

(Perfect Melody #1)

She grew up with only her father’s love. Dating all through high school she searched for that one true love. Attending school in New York City her life was going great until that one phone call silenced it all.

He swore he would never hurt a woman the way men had hurt his mother. While studying in upstate New York he thought he finally found what he had been searching for
Published (first published October 17th 17)

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Melody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Melody

Start your review of Perfect Melody
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
what a fantastic read by Ava Danielle, this is a great book about music and helping heal each other after being hurt.
I devoured this book in a day.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
MillsyLovesBooks
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfect Melody is my first introduction to Ava Danielle reads, and what an introduction it was. Although the characters suffer from loss, pain and hurt. It was a sweet beautiful read and incorporating music especially the type of music involved really was music to my soul. I loved that this wasn't a band or singer it gave the book something different and being different made it beautiful.

Melody and Elliot's path to HEA wasn't an easy one but nothing in life is ever easy. I really enjoyed what
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melody & Elliot make the beautiful perfect duet

As always Ava Danielle doesn't disappoint. I absolutely love this book.

Melody has two loves in her life her loving father and the violin. Her father needs her and that's where her music leads her to become duet with her neighbour's son. They have so much in common and life is looking great. Until life has a way of being cruel and she's flying solo again.

Elliot has been cheated on, leaving it all behind he moves on with his life, his one
Wendy
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfect Melody is exactly how I would describe this novel. It is a beautiful union of two souls that meet amongst chaos and loss.
Melody is a student at a prestigious music school in New York City. When tragedy strikes she is called back home to care for her only living parent, her dad.
Elliot thinks his life is going great when he suddenly finds himself knee deep in infidelity. With a broken heart and some hope, he decides to visit his mother.
Here it is where the piano meets its soulmate... the
Destiny Hernandez
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! As a music lover this really hit close to home. It is a chance at love after being hurt . Perfect length and great flow
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Melody is just trying to finish her schooling at Julliard. She’s an amazing violinist and is so close to graduation.

Elliott has just broken up with his girlfriend and is on his way home to his mom’s when he gets a call from the Philharmonic. Practicing his piano at his mother’s house, he hears a beautiful violin solo playing and their music merges together.

This starts Melody and Elliott’s relationship, almost as smoothly.

This was a sweet story and a quick read for me. I liked that both
Denise Anderson
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Elliott and Melody both are in to music. Elliott plays the piano and Melody plays the violin. they met thru their love for music, battling it out with each other. Elliott and Melody date for a while. Then Elliott's past hits them causing them to break up, but they still have to face each other due to them living across from each other and also cause their parents start dating making it difficult to move on. It takes a while for Melody to wake up and smell the coffee that she loves Elliott no ...more
Katrina Hammock
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review has been a long time coming. I just wanted to say how awesome this book was. Music is so passionate and sexy and it’s felt so euphorically between Elliot and Melody. I couldn’t get enough. When you think of finding your true love in an instant connection you think of them. Love can beat all odds if it’s felt deep and true enough. You can get through whatever life throws at you with love. This was magical. I blew through this book and I need my Encore!!!
Wendy Porter
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elliott and Melody’s story was a sweet romance until it’s all ruined by Elliott’s past. Being so close to each other and their parents every growing closeness doesn’t help the fight to get over each other. I loved this story so much. If haven’t read Ava yet then do it I’d highly recommend.
Alisha Kreider
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. I always enjoy reading a new book from my favorite author.
robin Ann thistlewood
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg Ava Danielle the two different endings were amazing. I was sad twice when it ended. This book was about two people that love music. Elliot learned a life lesson on being honest is the way to go. Melody and Elliot learned that love sometimes hurts. S must read.
Chrystal
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It was so great. I loved the love that Melody and Elliot had for each other.
Charlotte
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The only thing I didn't care for about this book is the cover. The book was beautifully written. It is about 2 budding musicians. They find each other through music by accident. I like that music plays such a big part of this book because music really can be a language by itself. These 2 have some hurdles to overcome, but there a HEA. There is also a little story with there parents that kind of hovers in the background. It really is a sweet book, a rainy day, pick me up book. Well done!
Amanda Jane  Williams
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!
Amanda Peavley
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put it down!

Melodys story is beautifully written! Music can be very powerful and persuasive. This story catches both romance a d music lovers by the heart strings.
Nicole Strycharz
This book was so crazy creative!

From the stunning cover to the well-laid plot between the pages!

Two musicians, a violinist and pianist, making love with their music! My heart is sighing! Such a sweet and elegant story of two people matching up the broken parts of their heart.

The ending definitely killed me, but reading on, I must applaud the tact in how it all came to a climax!!! Trust the author and let her sing you this song!

Tammy
Oct 12, 2017
Heather R Callahan
Oct 14, 2017
Ava Danielle
Oct 16, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Denise Owens
iulia
Cara
Kim
Oct 23, 2017

• Claimed by Christmas (Claimed #1)
  • The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice
  • From Within: A Phoenyx Series Novella (The Phoenyx Series)
Ava Danielle is a bestselling author and bibliophile who has her nose stuck in a book every moment she can. When she's not writing or reading she's either listening to old records dreaming of New York City, talking to her friends scattered all across the US and Europe, or watching This is Us on television. Growing up as an army brat and then being an army wife, she's currently living in middle ...more