Start by marking “Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #2)

Born, Madly

(Darkly, Madly Duet #2)

Duet: a performance by two.

But who is acting, and who is devolving?

A buried past is unearthed, and Grayson Sullivan—AKA The Angel of Maine—retaliates against the system who made him, deploying psychological warfare on the woman who initially set him free. Dr. London Noble probes deep into the mind of the killer she’s fallen for, searching for answers, as a copycat killer t
Published February 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Born, Madly, please sign up.

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“We were not born the day we took our first breath. We were born the moment we stole it".

Is there a therapist around right now?! Because holy fucked up of ALL fuckups!!! I'm seriously questioning my state of mind right now because after reading this conclusion, there is something wrong with me!. I practically inhaled this messed up story and let me tell you, it was FUCKED up. If you thought you knew everything about London and Grayson in “Born Darkly, you’re in for one rude awakening.

It’
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

BORN, MADLY: Is the second book in Trisha Wolfes ‘Darkly, Madly Duet’ series, it is best to read these in sequence, this is not a standalone novel. ‘Spoken in dual Perspectives’

Finally this stunning, captivating much anticipated ending to the Darkly, Madly duet is finally here and it does not disappoint us readers one bit!! A dark, gritty, disturbing tale of an unconventional twisted love that had me biting my nails
Sabrina The Trash Queen
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it

4 this is a crazy duology stars

“Love is pain.
Real love—the one not spewed in poetry—is agony.
Love is madness.”

I need therapy after reading this crazy ass duology. Not only because of that but also because I was really shipping the couples and wanting them to get away with every batshit crazy things they did.

The plot? Fantastic.
The last 4 chapters? It blew my mind in a way that I was not fucki
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it

Born, Darkly Book #1 - 5 Stars / Born, Madly Book #2 - 4.5 Stars

“You’re mine, London. We can dance this violent dance until we bleed each other dry, or we can surrender. Your choice. But I will have you.”

Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Unbelievable. I adore this author and her maniacal ways. Review to come.

THIS. This is why I love this author. Right out the gate you’re intrigued and sucked into her madness.

“—what is this maddening thing we call perfection? It’s different for everyone. That one, blissfully high moment of utter and complete satisfaction, of achievement. It’s a sweet glimpse of heaven. A split-second where demons depart and the gates inch open, granting us a limited view of something holy. We have reached the
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018

description

Dark, twisted, exciting and highly intelligent. This is not a romance; this is a highly messed up and grim love story under extremely deadly circumstances. Gritty, raw, ugly and psychologically thrilling; we were riveted. This duet is one where your thoughts and morals will be provoked, where at times you have to suspend belief and roll with the proverbial
Greta
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Love is M A D N E S S

Purtroppo, non sono riuscita a farmelo piacere come il primo.
In Born, Darkly abbiamo tutto ciò che serve per avere un dark romance perfetto. Un serial killer condannato a morte, una psicologa forense che si innamora di lui e decide di aiutarlo mentalmente e fisicamente, un amore malato che sboccia e li mette in pericolo. In Born, Madly non succede praticamente niente fino all'incirca al 65-70% - e qui London decide di andare in Irlanda a vedere dove Grayson è cresciuto,
Dani
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trisha Wolfe does it again. I'm blown away by her twisty, dark mind. Grayson and London are incredible!! You have to read the first book of the duet to get the full story, but damn it is so worth it. This roller coaster held me captive from the first page to the last.

Whenever I pick up a book by Trisha I know I'll never be disappointed. She brings the tension, emotion, and just twists you up in a mind f*ck you never see coming! Well written, breathtaking, and utterly delicious. The Darkly, Madl
Debbie
Brilliant, cunning, sophisticated and hauntingly beautiful!!!

If words create magic, then Trisha Wolfe is a motherf@cking magician--a master illusionist that tantalizes with gorgeous prose, slays with emotion, depth, and detail, leaving me in awe struck at the power she wields with mere words. Not many authors have the capability, the talent or the grit to garner such a reaction from me but this woman, this sorceress, does it every time. Her dark matches my dark and her words own my soul.
"Good t
Debbie I Heart YA Books
OMG! Born, Madly is a totally dark and suspenseful mind f*** that had me guessing until the end-and oh wow, what an ending!! Blew my mind. Grayson and London are the most devious and depraved, and I love them to pieces!!!
Carla Bulian
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4,5. Acabei esse livro e estou realmente impactada com a mente dessa autora. Ela escreve essa história com tanta precisão e conhecimento que não tem como não ficar vidrada com cada ação.
ADOREI. Sem mais!!!!!!
Beatrix
Book #1: Born, Darkly ***** My review

I'm blood and bone and London is steeped in my marrow. So deep I can feel her becoming a part of me. The pain won't ever stop. The compulsions won't ever stop. I'm human and I'm weak, and she's still my only chance at freedom.

I loved the first book, and I love this one too; even thought it took me more than a week to read it, but that has nothing to do with the book.
The plot is so much more complicated in this installment, Wolfe is the queen of plot twi
Grace
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

My beautiful angel of mercy, now my vengeful angel of death.

This book is dark to its core. There is no true hero of this story. With a shared history of pain and thirst for blood in the form of vengeance, the future for Grayson Sullivan and London Noble is hardly a certain one.

Our fellow blog reviewer, Miri, was worried about this book. How could a criminal couple survive? As I read through this book, it's hard to dismiss that worry. Especially given the following:
Grayson is guilty of
MJ
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books, arc
Talk about a mind-blowing conclusion. Born, Madly is just as captivating and wild as Born, Darkly. Picking up where we left off, Trisha Wolfe once again put me through the wringer with a story so diabolical and precise I couldn't look away even if I wanted to. My attraction to both London and Grayson and their methodical means in which to survive their worlds was undeniable. I was caught in their trap much like most of their victims and it was wonderful.

I am in awe of this author who wrote a sto
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just don’t know where to begin with this….Born, Darkly left me speechless last year and in extreme anticipation of the conclusion of Grayson and London’s story. Fair warning, book 1 must be read first so parts of this review may be spoiler-ish if you haven’t read it. My recommendation….go grab Born, Darkly NOW and get to reading!! Click HERE for the book and HERE for my review!! With that being said…let’s move on!

Born, Madly is the completion of Trisha Wolfe’s Darkly, Madly duet. London and Gr
EscapeNBooks
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Born, Madly by Author Trisha Wolfe is the conclusion to the Dark, Madly Duet. It is a dark romance novel and should only be read after reading book one in this series.

“I need an antihero to complete me. A man that looks beneath my surface into the black abyss of my soul and licks his lips, ravenous to devour me.”

Grayson and London were the most unlikely pair in Born, Darkly. I think that’s one of the things that makes their pairing so attractive. We all KNOW Grayson is hot crazy. But we
Tyi
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. 😈😈

Let me say this.... Trisha Wolfe knows how to keep you in suspense. I was on edge most of the time while reading Born, Madly. I kept questioning... Who are the players? How will game be set? Who is playing who? Who will make it out on the other side? I really kept shaking my head say no that can't be it. I won't to throw my kindle once or twice but I resisted.

Grayson and London was a couple like I've never seen before. I don't think this couple could
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Born, Madly by Trisha Wolfe is book Two in the "Darkly, Madly ". This continues the story of London and Grayson from the previous book 'Born, Darkly', so I wouldn't recommend reading this by itself.
Grayson is on the run along with London. Grayson isn't innocent of his crimes but now there is a copy cat killer on the loose. With London, she matches his desires...and neither one is innocent. They are perfect for each other. This is a very complex dark romance that will have you on the edge of your
Eden Summers
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so after reading this duet in 24 hours, I was utterly blown away.
I don't usually read dark romance and the reason for that is because there's rarely any psychology behind the hero (or heroine) being totally messed up and psychotic.
THIS BOOK made me fall in love with the clinically insane. With a murderer who kills for the thrill of it.
Holy heck.
Not only were the characters mindsets so brilliantly woven into this story but the writing itself was flawless.
It's the kind of writing capable of
Carmen Aquino
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
“A lock and a key” she say “we are an inevitability”
“We're a fucked-up kind of inevitability. Not fated. Doomed.”

Una coppia così deviata e tormentata come potrebbe terminare se non con una tragedia?

Dottoressa Noble e paziente Sullivan, separati ma uniti visceralmente. La prima protetta dall'FBI e l'altro in fuga dalla giustizia devono far fronte a una nuove minaccia: un copycat ossessionato dal geniale killer che emula e utilizza la sua metodica in ogni omicidio. Chi sarà mai? Perché si trova s
Melissa Fisher
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ten bloody stars!!!!

I am still trying to form words for this book. For both these books actually. If u love psychological thrillers. If you love Dark and twisted. If you love to love things that you shouldn't. Things that make you think and ponder and wonder why you can't put the book down. Then this is the book you need to read. Trisha Wolfe blew this one out of the water!! Grayson is everything we should hate. Not a good man in the least. Or is he? Some call him a vigilante and some call him a
Melissa Crump
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I’m completely and utterly speechless. First, if you haven’t read the first book, do it now. My mouth is still hanging open from this and I’m blown away yet again!!

Complete mind f***. If you love physiological thrillers with suspense wrapped with sex this is your book!
Samantha
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I went back to this crazy ride. It was not the same as book 1. I wasn't as invested. I do like how detail the author get into the criminal mind. I would read other books by her.
Rachel Caid
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Trisha Wolfe has blessed readers with her wild imagination and painstaking attention to detail.

The conclusion to the a Darkly, Madly duet will take you on a psychological thrill ride like none other. London and Grayson are two of the most complicated, intricate, exciting characters I've ever read. And while you may hate how easy they are you relate to, it's the honest truth. The dark voices in all of our heads are right the, in black and white.

Trisha's ability to create such realis
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡

Love and obsession are so closely linked, the emotions evoked by obsession easily mistaken for love. And when obsession rules your world, you become a slave to its demands.

So... feel free to have me assessed because I really enjoyed this giant train wreck. I mean, really, really enjoyed this; I inhaled it in a few hours and sat in silence afterwards trying to comprehend everything that happened.

If you thought you knew London and Grayson in Born, Darkly, prepare yourself for Born, Madly becaus
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
Brilliant! A dark and almost maddening journey into the lives of two of the most intriguing characters I've ever read about. The finale of Wolfe's Darkly, Madly Duet was everything I hoped for, and more.

I was completely consumed by this story and its characters. Two people who are supposed to be incapable of real emotion, manage the impossible. Somehow, they fall in love. Their devotion to one another was intense and perverse, and I couldn't look away. The lines between good and evil are once ag
Tammi
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“ You’re the closest thing to freedom I’ve ever tasted.”

Holy...I finished this straight through in one sitting, and I’m still reeling from it as I write this. I cannot say enough how this author expertly weaves this story and lures you into this black hole where nothing and no one exist but you and these characters. You become them. You’re so lost in the madness and the intense connection of Grayson and London that it devours you.

“Despite my attempts to be more than-better than-mortal, I’m no g
Makeupgirl9273
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to be immediately engrossed!

It is soooo hard to wait for the next installment of a book duet/series after you have read an amazing book such as Born, Darkly. Sometimes, waiting is more than worth it such as it was with this storyline. When I received my copy I knew I wanted to relish each word and emotion felt. Trisha gave London and Grayson so much more than I expected in this book! Amazing sexual chemistry and mystery surrounding these two characters pulled me from book one into thi
Melissa  Wright
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The much anticipated ending to the Darkly, Madly duet is here and it does not disappoint. I could not put it down. Grayson and London find themselves in a twisted and dark web that has many twists and turns. Nothing is as it seems and this book will have you turning the pages in hyper speed just to see what happens next. The story is amazing and the ending is perfection. Trisha never fails to keep you on the edge of your seat. 5 stars!!
Kim Whitehead
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!! Intense and a page turner!! Fantastic twisted book that leave you breathless!! Wow!!
  • To Have and to Hold
  • The Darkest Frost, Vol. 2 (The Darkest Frost, #2)
  • The Tutor
  • Cirque: Act 1 (Cirque, #1)
  • Ballistic (Vigilantes, #3)
  • Dirty (Bad. Dirty. Power. #2)
  • The Fallen (Crow City, #1.5)
  • Prison Promise (Prison Saints #1)
  • Explicit Memory (Explicit, #3)
  • Seize (Delirious, #2)
  • Dark Boundaries (Boundaries, #1)
  • Monsters
  • Church. (Church, #1)
  • High Moon (F.R.E.A.K.S. Squad Investigation, #4)
  • Swan Prince
  • Outlaw (Wanted, #1.5)
Visit My Amazon Page

Visit My Facebook Page

Visit My Facebook Readers Group: The Lair

Visit My Website

bit.ly/1rXTKI7

USA Today bestselling romantic thriller author. From an early age, Trisha Wolfe dreamed up fictional worlds and characters

Darkly, Madly Duet (2 books)
  • Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #1)
“Love is pain. Real love – the one not spewed in poetry – is agony. It tears at your soul, strips you bare, drives you mad and demands the veracity of our existence. Love is madness.” 2 likes
“Not all demons are born to the dark. And not all angels seek the light. Sometimes our circumstance demands a fusion of both. There is no good and evil. Only the time spent between both heaven and hell, where we find our peace. And love. Even the vilest of monsters deserve to be loved.” 1 likes