Start by marking “Backyard Hullabaloo” as Want to Read:
Backyard Hullabaloo

Backyard Hullabaloo

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  45 ratings  ·  12 reviews

Suitable for readers aged 5 and up.

An uproarious tale of mischief and mayhem between neighbors.

"When Mr. Bagoo oversleeps one morning, the hungry birds in his aviary start squawking – and it isn't long before his troublesome neighbors start to notice. With delightful illustrations, this uproarious tale is sure to elicit giggles!" –Bookbub

One morning, Mr. Bagoo overslee

Published September 2017 by Amazon Digital Services (first published April 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Backyard Hullabaloo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Backyard Hullabaloo

really liked it 4.00  ·

Briar's Reviews
I was lucky enough to find this book for free via BookBub!

Backyard Hullabaloo is a fun and spunky picture book by Junia Wonders and Divin Meir!

What I liked about this book was that there was a little more reading content in it. The picture books I have been picking up lately had barely a sentence per page, but this book had multiple sentences and even paragraphs per page! Having a little more content made this book a little more fun and inventive when I was reading it.

We follow Mr. Bagoo, who o
Ursula

Delightful fun with great words like golly and hullaballoo and nincompoop and pestilence! :)

Devi Nair
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Check out the review at Bark and Bagoo: Backyard Hullabaloo > Review

This book should be read with changing voice and lots of action. Both parents and children will have so much fun with this one.

I am already a fan of Junia Wonders. She really does wonders with her books. This book is equally colorful and beautifully Illustrated. But this one has got more action than Boy and the Very Lost Pony.

Mr. Barks and Mr. Bagoo are neighbors. Mr. Bagoo is a happy go lucky guy whereas Mr. Barks is an ex-m
Dianne Edwards
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed it!

My granddaughter's favorite part was the worms, slugs and ducks. It was a good story for us to read together.
Provida
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simple book

Simple story to learn good lesson for kids. I've enjoyed similar stories in my childhood. I love the same now. This story reminded me of those days.
Fisher
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lovely.
April
A beautifully crafted tale of revelry between neighbors, the consequences and the choices to make things right. Charming, with colorful illustrations and interesting characters. Young readers between will truly be delighted. Educators, Librarians, parents, and grandparents, pick up your copy soon, you will be glad you did. Well done!

*Received for an honest review from the publisher and or author*

Rating: 5
Heat rating: N/A
Reviewed by: AprilR, courtesy of My Book Addiction and More
Dana Murphy
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book! My grandchildren loved it. We had the best time reading it over and over. There are wonderfully funny words through out that made us all laugh. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to entertain themselves and children. I won Bark and Bagoo: Backyard Hullabaloo in a Goodreads giveaway and I want to thank them for introducing me to the great Junia Wonders.
Lauran Burnham
No Lesson Learned

In children’s picture books, if you have a grumpy, hateful character, I always look forward to the lesson that redeem this ornery character. However, while Mr. Bark realized that Mr. Bagoo made a profit on his plan to harm his neighbor, he didn’t stop to think that I am only hurting myself. Mr. Bark never reconciles with his neighbor; Mr. Bagoo always is apologetic for what he cannot control, but Mr. Bark is too hateful to make peace with his neighbor. He is too demanding to rea
Tia Garrigues
Dec 06, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Too wordy and yet no point

There were too many words on each page, too much going on to capture my kiddos' attention. And yet, there was no lesson to be learned, no point to be made. What a worthless story!
Jess
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute story!

This was a cute story to read with some advanced language to teach my toddler and great illustrations! Definitely recommend.
J Layne
Dec 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
I didn't like it. Mean characters and hard to follow with too many details for children.
Rita L Schubel
Jun 04, 2015
Chelle
Sep 03, 2014

• A Wilcox and Griswold Mystery: The Case of the Missing Carrot Cake
  • Budding Reader Book Set 1: Cat and Rat (Ten Books)
  • The Lion Who Lost his Roar, But Learned to Draw
  • Mr Splendiferous and the Troublesome Trolls
  • Knock Knock Jokes for Kids!: 50+ Funny Knock Knock Jokes for Kids (Funny and Hilarious Joke Books for Children)
  • Webster's Email
  • Pigtastic (Accept people for who they are!)
  • Farmer Fisher
  • The Honk of Zagonk
  • Happy Hippo
  • The Legend of the Snow Dragon (Book 1): Lost Memories (An Unofficial Minecraft Book for Kids Ages 9 - 12 (Preteen)
  • Amelia's Middle-School Graduation Yearbook
  • The Little Unicorn That Had No Horn
  • The Age of Not Believing- A Christmas Tale
  • A Day At The Beach (Dora the Explorer)
  • Stinky Santa: A Very Smelly Christmas E-book for Kids
  • Tommy Goes Trick-or-Treating (Bird Brain Books)
  • Oh Dear!, Said the Deer
There are two things in this world that I love doing the most: writing and reading children's stories.

When I'm not doing either of these, you might catch me whispering to dragonflies, chasing rolling pumpkins, traveling the world with a giant wheel of cheese, or simply having a cup of tea and cake with a caterpillar, a clever little rat, a camel, a lonely pony, a couple of riotous retired neighbor