Start by marking “Love Me Like You Do (Mystic Point)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Like You Do (Mystic Point)

Love Me Like You Do (Mystic Point)

This book is #2 in a series, but may be read as a standalone. Contains sexy romps, salty language, and a happily-ever-after.

Love is a Battlefield…

Haley Wood knows the darker side of love. She’s seen how it beats you, breaks you, swallows you whole. She’s vowed never to be its victim, like her father was when her mother abandoned them. She’ll never give anyone power over he
Published September 22nd 2017 by Elephant Shoes Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Like You Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Like You Do

Marianne
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this novel from Cate. Another great story for our Mystic Point heroines. There are so many interesting conflicts in this novel that I am having a hard time putting it down. It is better to read Love Me Now first before reading this novel. I wish for more novels in this series; I would love to read a story about Henry, Sunny or James.

Cate really has a golden touch in building her characters. I love all of her characters from the prequel up to this novel. Will is a sweet hopeless roman
Jamie Brydone-Jack
May 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Haley has turned down Will’s marriage proposal before the book started but still wants to remain friends. Will is determined to convince her that they belong together for the long term—marriage, kids, the whole nine yards.

I really liked Will’s character in the earlier book of this series, the one about Calista and Miles. In that book, he came across as a super sweet and understanding guy. In that story, he was the man rejected in favor of that book’s hero, and he took it with grace and truly wis
Jen
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the Mystic Point series, this book can be read as a standalone as it is a different couple but it is more fun to read the whole series. This book is Haley and Will. Haley has not had any positive experience with love and she is determined to not get involved. Will on the other hand has seen the positive and he wants everything down to the little white picket fence.......with Haley. This is the story of Will trying to convince Haley that love is worth the chance and to trust h ...more
J.L. Lora
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Will and Haley’s story is a bumpy ride that will twist, bend, break and uplift your heart.

Will loves Haley will do anything to convince her to give them a chance. Haley is reluctant. She’s seen what happens when love doesn’t prevail. She wants no part of that for her and Will.

This story will make you laugh, tear up and wonder how they’ll find their way back to each other because whenever there’s a ray of hope, a giant shoe drops out of the sky.

Cate T does the same thing in Love Me Like You Do th
Barbara
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Mystic Point series a well written story that held my interest until the end. Haley Wood and Will Leonard's story has twists and turns, drama, two people who will have a lot to go through before they get their happy ending. That was some Mother Haley had, but she is not the only woman who will cause these two trouble. I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Cate Tayler; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Sheila
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Haley wants no part of romance because she has seen what it had done to her father when her mother left them. Will's heart is full of love for Haley if she would only give him a chance to prove to her that he can be trusted with her heart.

Melissa
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Our lives are anything but not conflicted and in "Love Me Like You Do" the author does a marvelous job at depicting what goes on between the main characters.

Geraldine Streit
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great storyline with stronge characters.it’s really interesting to witness their journey, their doubt and their way to each other

Carol
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The past haunts her, and defines her future. Trust in the heart department is hard to give. Will Haley let go of the past and try to find a happy future. Can Will show her that there can be love, trust and a forever in their future? This was a good read with great characters and storyline. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Shelly Metts