Start by marking “Fairy Ring: Changeling of Janderelle” as Want to Read:
Fairy Ring: Changeling of Janderelle

Fairy Ring: Changeling of Janderelle

(Fairy Ring #2)

Queen-bee of her freshman class, fifteen-year-old Grace is no angel.

That spot was reserved for her brother, Gabriel. But now that Gabe has died, it seems everyone has forgotten him. Even her mother would rather focus on her new boyfriend than plan a funeral.

Grace can’t forget, and after discovering a way into the fairy world that killed her brother, she is ready to take
Kindle Edition
Published September 2018 by sjacquebooks

To ask other readers questions about Fairy Ring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy Ring

Ann O'Nymos
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, freda
This is book #2 and has to be read in order.
It has been a while since I've read book #1 and I had to revisit my notes to remember what happened otherwise I might have felt a bit lost in the world of Janderelle.
This book is written from the villain Grace's POV. This is a difficult task as readers mostly want to identify with the main character in a book, so my respect to the author for doing it. And I think Jacque Stevens has done a great job in showing that most people aren't born bad and how th
Jackie
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome. Going into fairy world to find out the killer of her brother is extremely dangerous. Everyone else forgot about her brother except Grace. Another great by this talented writer.
Ranee
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
You don't want to like a villain, a "bad girl" who uses people and isn't nice, but with this story you can gain some empathy & understanding. The author does another amazing job of drawing you in to this story of the fairies & ogres, used as a type of coping mechanism for loss and hurt.
Jacque
Sep 21, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hello, Goodreads!

Thank you for checking out Changeling. It will be released 2018. If you wish to join my review team and get an early copy of the ebook, please feel free to contact me here or by email.

To get the most current information on review opportunities and releases, please consider joining my mailing list at sjacquebooks.com. Those who sign up will receive a digital short story from the Stone Bearers world.

If you have any other questions, comments, complaints, etc that you would like me
Jolie
Holly Sullivan
Nov 28, 2018
Tannie
Jan 07, 2019
Jacque Stevens wrote her first novel as a stress relief activity during nursing school. Now as a fulltime nurse working in mental and developmental health, she continues to write stories filled with elves, fairies, and all things awesome.

She lives in Utah so yes, she does have a huge extended family and occasionally eats green jello, but she does not yet own a minivan.

New friends, enemies, and ot

Fairy Ring (3 books)