Start by marking “Arrow of Artemis” as Want to Read:

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
A Cursed Bloodline.
A Bloodthirsty Beast.
A Single Bite.

The only thing Loren Bell cared about was passing all of her college finals and getting some much needed sleep. She didn't account on having a dropped down, dragged out fight for her life with a mythical creature (who by all accounts shouldn't exist). Hanging on by a thread she ended up in the clutches of a mysteriou
Wattpad, http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Bm4c7a8cDG
Published July 29th 2017 by Wattpad

To ask other readers questions about Arrow of Artemis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Arrow of Artemis

Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad
I was able to read this book in one sitting, which is rare now that I have a job and am a full time student. I found myself easily lost in the story and engaged by the characters. Would recommend for anyone looking to escape for a couple of hours or someone who is looking for something well written and fast paced.
Ericka Mike
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let's be honest here. Ashley's a fantastic writer. Her characters are highly interesting with distinct personalities, and her stories are always intriguing with how she warps readers expectations as she doesn't follow the norm. Arrow of Artemis is no different. It's engaging from the first page until the last.
Anna Koski
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I must admit I followed this story from the beginning and it is the one that hooked me on TeaNHeartache as an author. As she had progressed I have seen nothing but great improvement and awesome and unique stories that always manage to keep me guessing. This book is no different.

This book isn't your typical mushy and happy love story. Its raw and gritty and at times you want to smack certain characters because of the visceral reaction you get from their words or actions. There is an added aspect
Jade
Apr 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A rather great read!!

I’m not someone who’s a very big fan of Lycan stories. I prefer vampires but I have to say that the author really brings them to life. The story is one that’s hard to put down or really forget about. I even love how it’s not the same lore as her other book and the plot takes awhile to unravel and doesn’t just focus on Loren’s love life.
The only thing I didn’t like was how Alexei wasn’t in there as much. Even though he wasn’t “that” important for the storyline, I loved it.
Lara Cassity-Lovell
Great start

Really great start to a promising series. Good characters and beginning of overall plot. Can not wait until the next book.
Liz
Dec 17, 2017
Megan Degier
Jan 08, 2018
Sarah Mockler
rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2018
Ashley Reynolds
Mar 07, 2018
Jessica Vaughn
May 29, 2018

The Grimm Brother’s (2 books)
  • Date Night: An Arrow of Artemis Bonus Chapter