Start by marking “The Keatyn Chronicles Box Set (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1-7)” as Want to Read:
The Keatyn Chronicles Box Set (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1-7)

The Keatyn Chronicles Box Set

(The Keatyn Chronicles #1-7)

From USA Today bestselling author Jillian Dodd comes the addictive Keatyn Chronicles® series. Discover a breathless fairy-tale romance with swoon-worthy characters, suspense, and a glittering celebrity world. Fans of Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, and reality TV will devour this pulse-pounding, sexy teen drama set against the backdrop of Hollywood and an East Coast boar ...more
ebook
Published January 7th 2015 by Jillian Dodd Inc. (first published January 6th 2015)

Aurora Cox
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

Jillian Dodd did such a marvelous job in writing the Keatyn Chronicles. Each book that was in the series kept getting better and amazing. As each page you turn the climax kept getting better and more superior. Keatyn, the main character, learned from her mistakes, but that only made her better as person.

Keatyn was a sixteen year old, who had everything or she had thought. Keatyn was not just any teenager she was the daughter of a comedy actress Abby Johnson. One of the great things she did was w
Sheri Bishop
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I started these books and realized what they were about, I thought to myself "ugh, not 7 books of teenage angst!" But I kept reading and soon found myself wrapped up in Keatyn's life and drama. Maybe it was because, although it all took place for a girl who was still in high school, it could easily be an older woman's life. These books remind us that it doesn't matter your age, problems are universal.
Jennifer Standen
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I almost stopped reading when I was starting to read book 1. I just couldn't get into it. However, once I was into book 2 I was glad I didn't give up. It picked up and just kept getting better with each and every book.
Jessica
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#ifly

I love this book! I could not stop reading it! I was so intrigued by the story line, that characters,the drama,romance, and action! I will recommend this series to everyone I know!
Jami
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saw the first book come up on facebook and decided to read the first one, after that I was hooked.. I had all of them read in two weeks. I couldn't put them down but made myself. I love the story line and all the characters. I love that I had a true ending that didn't leave you hanging too.
Gabriela
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loveeeeeed ir

I just loved it so much , book after book I was so in to this story ,fun easy going , interesesting ... Review to come
Malorey
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keatyn has a life most girls would dream of. She’s the daughter of America’s favorite actress. Has a closet full of designer clothes. A Malibu beach house. The hottest boyfriend at school. But the girl who seems to have everything isn’t happy with the direction of her life, so she makes a wish on the moon.
This series, in its entirety, was well worth the 5 I am giving it. It was exciting and thrilling throughout the whole thing (I constantly felt on the verge of an anxiety attack). This book was
Amanda
Always dreamt of going to boarding school! (spoilers)

I initially started reading book one a few months ago. Got about half way through and got distracted by life (as always). So I started reading again and couldn't put it down! Found the set with all 7 books in it. It was all I thought about! I ate, drank, and dreamed about this book!

Did like Dawson and the beginning, but then he got on my nerves! He seriously only thought sex, sex, sex! And Keatyn would be upset with herself because she knew t
Cassandra
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bored one night, looking for a new read and saw the complete set on sale. Started reading and wasn't sure I'd like it at first. Keatyn has a really interesting fast paced life. Her story hooks you in. She def moves way too fast and it seems as soon as she's done with one guy. another one just magically appears. Way too much money and always seems to get her way...so jealous! These books really just grab you in and I'm glad I got to read the books back to back. Love binge reading, cuz I really do ...more
Susan Swank
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hit and miss but irresistible.

This is one of those stories that you will love, hate, laugh and be frustrated with by turns but by the end you will be glad you stayed the entire ride. Over the course of the series you will begin to care about the character's, even the ones that you hate and will begin to root for your faves.

My biggest complaint was the end, it felt rushed so that we were cheated of seeing how things unfold for Keatyn and the guy she ultimately chose. It almost felt like the auth
Abby:)
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Im currently reading the second book: Keatyn has just graduated from high school and she just got into Long Beach college. Its been 2 weeks and shes already having some boy drama but on the good side her new roommate is like her new bestie so its kinda working out for her. Shes crushing on the new guy but she might still have feelings for her ex. Keatyn is wishing that her was with her to help her deal with it but her mom isnt here yet, so Keatyn is on her own to deal with the boys for about 3 w ...more
Lisa
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series!! I had read each book, 1 - 4.5, as they came out, but then decided I should just read them ALL in sequential order. Awesome idea!

Keatyn has a fabulous life. She lives on the beach with her movie star parents, has the hottest boyfriend, and is in the popular crowd at school. Even with her closet full of designer clothes, Keatyn's life isn't drama free. I love ALL of Keatyn's boys....Cush, Damian, Brooklyn, Aiden, etc. In the end, I do feel she ended up with the right guy! Th
Candice
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Complete Series

I loved this set. I just kept reading. It has taken me days to read all these books. I would highly recommend this book or series to anyone. I've been tempted to read this series for a while now. I'm happy I waited since they were all put into a bundle. I hate it when I read a series and accidentally read them in the wrong order. Just WOW I love Keatyn and Aiden and the whole Eastbrook crew
Secretly Adorkable Readers
I have been wanting to read this series forever and when it came on sale for .99, I couldn't pass up. It took me a week to read all 7 books. This series took me on a journey of discovering Keatyn's modern day fairy epic fairytale with a suspenseful twists, swoonworthy romances and humerous moments. This series is crossed between Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars, very addictive to the very end!
Ashley Hedden
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing set of books. I loved reading about Keatyn's life and how she grows up fast after something very serious happens. Keatyn is a character that no matter how many mistakes she makes, you love her and want the best to happen for her. Jillian Dodd is an amazing author who makes you completely engulfed and enthralled in the entire story. This is a great sttory that everyone needs to read.
Megan Jury
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a series that is so captivating that once you're done, you aren't ready to let go of the characters. It is definitely one that you can re-read over and over without ever being bored. All the parts that you know that are coming up whether they are funny or sad, you will still laugh or cry. It is something that is so moving and just lets you escape reality. This is by far one of my favorite book series written by an amazing author.
Lindy
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
fashionable

this a great series. some of situations did not seem appropriate for high. school or realistic but still a great read. At times it seemed parts were just fillers. BUT other than those comments it's worth the money and time escape into a world of lies, lust, and suspense.
Dayna R
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was amazing, however I did not like who she chose at the end. I really liked how the story ended though and how it reveals everything the book is about. I felt as if it was well written with a little bit of everything. The suspense was amazing and added so much more to this book. Keatyn has so much growth in this book it is phenomenal!
Liz
Feb 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Girls, if you think your life doesn't have enough drama, read this series- the drama is so ON it will give you whiplash! I totally hated Keatyn a lot of the times- spoilt, stupid and selfish... Then again- weren't we all when teenagers? There's some serious action happening and I was surprised to laugh quite often...
Teri
Feb 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I started this series I didn't love it, but I was intrigued enough to keep going. Thats actually how most of the series went for me. It's not the most riveting story ever, but it was good. I enjoyed the suspense of the whole series, eve though it was super unrealistic. I was also glad that I by the time I got to the very long end of the series, the author kind of wrapped up everyones lives.
Jaclyn Lander
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

Omg I was totally on the edge of my seat reading definitely a must read. I am so glad the series ended the way it did I may have been heartbroken if not all though I was shocked about Brooklyn I thought he would end up living happily ever after. Great series can't wait to read what's next.
Natward1yahoo.com
Yes 5 guilty pleasure stars!! I'm utterly entertained by this whole series! It's not perfect but I love keatyn and how she knows what she wants and goes out and gets it. I like that she isn't shy with boys in the bedroom either. This definitely reads like an awesome ya television series and I love it!
Tasha
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A friend and I decided to do a series exchange. When this was the series she swapped with me, I was totally dreading reading a series about teenage angst. But once I started reading, I instantly fell in love with the characters. I eagerly read through all seven books and can honestly say I loved the series! The way it was written, all the raw emotions, the characters, every little detail.
#ifly
Amanda
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes I spent most of this cursing Keatyn, she was toying with these guys, poor Aiden, not only did he have Dawson to content with but Brooklyn as well!!
It was intense, fast-paced, frustrating and thoroughly enjoyable.
Great series highly recommended
Nicole (Desperate for a Good Read)
I freakin loved this series! It was a great summer read. It was all I had hoped for and more; like a reality TV show meets gossip girl and pretty little liars all rolled into one. A serious guilty pleasure.
Karley
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These books bring out alot of emotions, happy, bored ( at the descriptions of every outfit) , frustration ( when Keatyn keeps sleeping with dawson) , anger ( becausd poor Aiden!!) and so many more feelings!
I want to keep Aiden to myself ;-)
Glenna Maynard
I adore this series and as sad as I was to see it end it was perfect. I laughed and cried. I swear Jillian about nearly gave me heart attack near the end I was about to go into full blown panic mode but my man prevailed. I won't give spoilers but I am excited to read the captive series too.
June Howarth
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this box set left me with s book hangover now I am on the next series.
Rose082782
Nov 26, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The type of book you read when you don't want to think.
Stephanie Colman
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super cute series

I loved this epic love story. But it is so much more than just a love story, with plenty of drama and intrigue too. Awesome characters!!

• The Fighting Series Box Set: BONUS: Fighting the Fall Prologue
  • Playing With Fire: The Complete Series (Playing with Fire, #1-4)
  • Cowboy Take Me
  • Lasting Fate (Fate, #4)
  • Alphas of Sin
  • Caught Inside
  • Heart of a Rebel (Black Rebel Riders' MC, #6)
  • Seamless (By a Thread, #3)
  • New Love  (Angels Warriors MC Trilogy #3.5)
  • 21 Years of Jane
  • Free Ride: An MC Romance Taster Anthology
  • Final Ride (Hellions Ride, #9)
  • Frenched Series Bundle
  • The Hart Family Series Box Set (The Hart Family, #1-6)
  • Double Black (Stark Springs Academy, #2)
Jillian is a USA TODAY bestselling author who writes fun romance novels with characters her readers fall in love with--from the boy next door in the That Boy trilogy, to the daughter of a famous actress in The Keatyn Chronicles®, to a kick-ass young assassin in the Spy Girl® series. Jillian's books have enthralled more than two million readers since she burst onto the indie scene in 2011.

She lives

The Keatyn Chronicles (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)
  • Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)
  • Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3)
  • Love Me  (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)
  • Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Fame (The Keatyn Chronicles, #8)
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)
  • Sex (The Keatyn Chronicles #11)
“Life is divine chaos !” 4 likes
“Fate brings people into your life, but it’s up to you to decide who gets to stay.” 3 likes