Start by marking “Till Forever (Our Forever #2)” as Want to Read:
Till Forever (Our Forever #2)

Till Forever (Our Forever #2)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  57 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
When you marry your soul mate, it’s supposed to last forever.

Tyler and Mia Bailey are blissfully married, living out their dreams…until a soul-shattering devastation breaks them apart, forcing Mia to walk away from their happily ever after.

After months of separation and silence, Tyler is finally ready to fight for the love of his life, but Mia is trying to move on, and he
Published November 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Till Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Till Forever

Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
#DNF
I've never seen a heroine more annoying, oh my God!
I hoped that the hero would kick her to the curb.
I ended up not finishing reading.
No more annoying women.
The hero is a cute and swoon worthy.
Elena Matthews
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

#OutNow
Amazon US - http://amzn.to/2yClf4m
Amazon UK - http://amzn.to/2yHY5sl

Selma
Nov 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Till Forever is an emotional and touching second chance love story, my favorite romance trope. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a couple fight for their relationship and a happily ever after, when they succeed at overcoming all the trials and tribulations thrown their way by fate. This story started with a sad and heart-breaking prologue and showed how much Tyler and Mia were affected by their loss. It not only broke them but also shook their marriage to the core. The following chapte ...more
MammieBabbie
A beautiful second chance romance that'll really hit home...

I want to start off by saying that I haven't read Elena Matthews before this book, and it wasn't until I got the review option that I'd even heard of her, so she is a brand spanking new author to me. What made me want to read this book was primarily the blurb and also the whole marriage on the rocks thing. In my head I'd already put it on the same level as CD Reiss' The Games Duet. Firstly, it really isn't like the latter and secondly,
Lady Living  In Bookland
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Till Forever is about as real and as heartbreaking as it gets. It goes beyond fictional fantasies and happy ever afters, it drags you kicking and screaming from a love story, to a horror story.

Mia and Tyler’s world is turned upside down, rattled a dozen times and then simply shattered for good measure. With it their marriage resembles something similar. But can they repair the damage?

Excerpt:
We might be a little broken, but we’re not unfixable. Our marriage is on the rocks, I know that...

As Ty
Tara Bryant
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Till Forever
By Elena Matthews

“In the days that follow, she has continued to push me away until, one day, I am alone and broken, drinking my way through a bottle of Jameson. However, what she doesn’t realize is that I am about to embark on the fight of my life. I will fight for my wife. Even if it kills me.”

When faced with a tragedy, our first response is fight or flight. Do we face our worst fears head on, or do we leave it all behind? What if that tragedy threatens to destroy all that you know
Louise Roach
Nov 14, 2017 rated it liked it
I went into this book hoping and thinking I was going to absolutely love it, and I really wish I could say I did, but I finished it just feeling a little empty. I'm a huge fan of Elena Matthews writing and have adored everything she has written so far. Tyler and Mia's first story was amazing, but I just felt this was all a bit too much & drawn out.

Having said all of that there was still some beautiful and emotional moments between Mia and Tyler, trying to find their way back to one another
Konny
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Till Forever by Elena Matthews is the second book in the Our Forever Series. Every book can be read as a standalone.
It was supposed to be till forever…but forever might be just out of their reach. -the author
This is Mia and Tylers story.
Tyler and Mia are happily married and expecting their first child. But fate decides nope. Both are shattered about their loss. Mia is more than angry and Tyler is numb. They grow apart and Mia gives up and leaves.
Now, month later, Tyler wants to fight for his wif
Sejla
Nov 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Till Forever was my first book from Elena Matthews and was a very emotional read. Since second chance love stories are my favorite and the cover was gorgeous too, I was intrigued to read it. Did it meet my expectations? Yes, for the most part. I loved that the author showed the good and the bad times of a marriage and that love is worth fighting for. I couldn't help myself but fall in love with the hero Tyler. He was trully a dreamboat. He fought so hard to get his wife back but still managed to ...more
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I adore this series and this is yet again another great book to add to my growing collection !

It was supposed to be till forever ! But Tyler and Mia’s happy ever after has hit the rocks as devastation, makes them fall apart. Will they get back to their forever !

They have to fight for what once was so easy and win each other back, as they begin this journey and almost reach nirvana they are hit with further devastation that rocks the entire family !

What happens when Love isn’t enough, but with
Kelly Kemmerly
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC for an honest review.
One of the most raw, emotional, and realistic stories I ever read. It is difficult to capture one's attention with hold it when detailing real life, real loss, real growth, but Elena Matthews does this with unbelievable grace and finesse. You will be glued to the pages, ready to feel deep in your core, everything Mia and Tyler experience. Mia and Tyler are smokin hot in the bedroom, or any room for that matter. They even meet the best of one another and m
Misty Sulouff
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story written! Although heartbreaking at times, I loved it. Tyler and Mia have everything, including a baby girl on the way. But what happens when tragedy strikes? Can a marriage survive such heartache? They both prove that if you want something to work, you can't just sit back and wait. It takes two to make it work. I laughed and cried, definitely had my emotions all over the place. I'm sad it's my last of Elena's to read for now, but definitely looking forward to more of her ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

When you are married to the woman of your dreams you never expect everything to change in one tragic moment. What happens leaves Tyler and Mia questioning everything including why they are married, but Tyler is going to fight for the woman he loves to the bitter end. This was such an emotional book that had me sobbing from the emotion it evoked in me. Elena Matthews is definitely a must read author, but have extra tissues ready.

~~
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
An enjoyable book, although different from what I normally read, I did enjoy this book. The first part I did find slow going but once it picked up, I found it to be gripping...

This story pulled emotions from me, you need a strong heart to read this...I did have a few tears for it. It’s very well written and the characters where good, I especially loved Tyler’s character....

Definitely deserves 4 ⭐ and will read more from this author.
Kelli
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gahhh, this book will break your soul from the very beginning. If you want a book that will move you, make you believe, want to retry, cheer for a redo, read Till Forever. It's amazing! Mia is lost after a huge devastating loss. Tyler does not know how to help her or how to deal with the loss himself. It's something no couple should ever have to go through. What one meant to be couple will go through to find their way back to each other. You will feel every last word!
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Till Forever is a highly emotional second chance story. I'm a big fan of Elena Matthews and have always enjoyed everything she's written but I just didn't seem to connect to this one it just felt a little drawn out in places and although I totally fell in love with Tyler I felt that Mia came across as a little selfish and just couldn't make up her mind with regards to her marriage and her love for Tyler.

Mia and Tyler have they type of marriage some people will only ever dream of, they each marri
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
I am a huge fan of Elena Matthews and her books. Her writing never ceases to amaze me..

Till Forever can be read as a standalone. However, it is apart of a series. This is Tyler and Mia's story. Till Forever gives you all the feels. This story was heartbreaking to say the least. Elena's writing makes you feel as if you are in the book. You feel what the characters feel. I am not going to elaborate on the storyline. This is a book you need to experience yourself.

Elena you nailed another terrific
Lauren
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book y'all had me upset I laughed and cried. It grabbed my attention from the get go. There is alot of pain and hurt in Tyler and Mia's lives. They both have to fight for what they love and prove its Till Forever!!!
Kathleen Matthys
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Charlie writes real life romance that take you on a complete journey.
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author is new to me. I read this book as an ARC I received as a buddy read with a friend giveaway. (Amazon review to be posted on release day)

I don’t normally read emotional books. If I know tears happen I bail! But this one was amazing!!! I felt every single emotion from the characters!!! I have never read a book where the couple is already married and I loved how the struggles they endured were real life problems and not just fixed by some person with money. Real life issues, makes the bo
Claire M
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When u have to fight for what u want......

Well isn't this book just a little heartbreaker!! OK so slightly joking but I was in tears for a good percentage of this book! BUT u have got to read it!!

Mia and Tyler met at a friends party after their first date they both know that they have found the one, fast forward 4years and this is where most of this story takes place
After the most horrendous thing that can happen to a couple happens to them Mia struggles when Tyler doesn't support her and Tyle
Ricki The Book Stack
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What an emotional journey this book is... heartbreaking absolutely heartbreaking, but oh so beautiful too. I’m so sad this book is over I really wanted it to continue forever.

Tyler and Mia are the perfect couple, until their world falls apart when Mia has a miscarriage, they lose each other in their grief and souls turn into to sadness and hurt with no way out... it’s at this point do they sink or swim... do they give up or fight... is love enough?

S
Aug 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This one was emotional and heart touching story. I liked Tyler’s character but Mia was kind of annoying and with her indecisiveness she was getting on my nerves . Overall it was good emotional read .
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I couldn't put this book down. If you love angst and the possibility of second chance this is a book you will love.
Karen Atkinson
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We first met Tyler and Mia in look after us where they go married, you don’t have to have read this before you read this but it will help. This book is set a while after this. This book broke me from the first few chapters and I could not put this down. After a tragic event ends up tearing them apart we see them try and find their way back to each other though it is not always easy. I loved how this story developed and I felt what the characters were feeling. Another great read by this author.
Eileen Carroll
Jul 08, 2018
Karen Powell
Jun 25, 2018
Aimee
Dec 16, 2017
Ashleigh Griffiths
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*received an ARC for an honest review*.

This was another fabulous read from the amazing Elena Matthews. It was such an emotional read. I loved that Tyler and Mia fought for their marriage after such heartbreak.
Mia was a stunning heroin
and Tyler was just swoon-worthy.

I did feel that the story was left slightly unfinished. The ending could have been handled better.. or concluded better.

other than that I loved it. Elena's writing is fab
Holly
Aug 20, 2018
Receptionist by day, author by night, Elena Matthews is from Manchester, United Kingdom, the home of Manchester United, MediaCity, and of course, Coronation Street. When Elena isn’t writing, she can be found with her nose in a book or watching guilty pleasures, such as Grey’s Anatomy. And, when she isn’t doing those things, you can often find her on Facebook, or obsessing over Kellan Kyle, book-bo ...more

Our Forever (2 books)