Start by marking “Black Rose Queen (Black Rose Sorceress, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Black Rose Queen (Black Rose Sorceress, Book 3)

Black Rose Queen (Black Rose Sorceress #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  107 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
"If you desire the lightning, you must also prepare for the storm."

Az-ca's Kings have never invaded the land of their enemy. Will a Queen be so bold?

Sherra devises new ways to strike at the Supreme Leader of Ny-nes, only to discover that he is stronger and more devious than she and Kerok could ever imagine. When they inevitably clash, will there be a victor?
Published September 20th 2017 by SubtleDemon Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Black Rose Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Rose Queen

Bilabi
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I blew through this book in a haze. The story was still good (but not as good as book 1 & 2). There's still a war going on. There wasn't much character development which I was hoping for.

The thing that stood out was "TEA TIME". They were frustrated... "lets have tea", they were sad ... "lets have tea", they were tired ... "lets have tea", before they trained... "lets have tea", they were happy ... "lets have tea". The book should be selling TEAAAAA! It mentions drinking Tea on almost alllll
Teresa
Black Rose Queen

The one thing about Connie Suttle's book is they always leave you wanting more. This book was so worth the wait. I loved it!! Sherra is the queen that they have needed. There is still a few times I wanted to smack Thorn for being a coward. Connie threw a curve ball during the attack. Thorn 2 is a surprise that has a lot to answer for. Can not wait for the next in the series.
Renee Coffin
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another one to re-read.

Well she did it again. Left me guessing and cursing at the same time, and I LOVED it! Now that I've finished Black Rose Queen, It's time for a re-read of all three in the series so far.
Kathy
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm really disappointed in this 3rd book of the Black Rose Sorceress series. I LOVED the Rose Mark and I enjoyed Rose and Thorn. I just felt like the book was so focused on strategy and politics that there really wasn't very much development in the characters or the relationships. There was so much tea drinking and talking about policies and the war that I got bored. Really bored, I didn't even finish the book. I wanted more about Sherra and Thorn's relationship, I wanted more interaction betwee ...more
Sally
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So wonderful to continue the saga of the Black Roses and the wonderful world that Connie Suttle, once again, has created.
Sherra and her Dreamwalker Arresh work to defeat the enemies of their country along with her husband and group of friends. There are new characters who add to the interest and add to the group of people whose personalities are expanded to become people I came to care about.
Connie Suttle is an author who is a must read and must reread for me and now after another exciting and
Jay Eats Books
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I struggle between giving this a 4 or 5 stars, but ultimately, I've settled on 5 to offset the 1 star another reader gave. While this may not have been my favorite book (Suttle has a tendency to write great first books in a series and then go downhill from there), it doesn't deserve a 1. Note that when that reader says "anti-Christian", she means there is a gay and a lesbian couple in the series. When she says "anti-male", she means there is a strong female character (accompanied by a strong ma
Debbie
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another series winner

Another great instalment from a wonderful author.
I was dreading the end of the book thinking it was the end of the series.
How excited I am to find this is not the case.
I am an avid fan of the Lissa universe and often go back to the beginning.
This will be another I return to often
Tinnie
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Since I’ve read 13 books between this and the last one in the series, I had trouble remembering who was who. In addition, the multiple POV made it even more confusing.

I still love Sherra though. I managed to pick up the story again somewhere in between. I don’t know whether I’m inspired to read the next one though. I’d just have to wait and see...
Brittany J
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
It was incredibly frustrating. I really dislike when lack of communication is the issue-and in this book that was overused too much. I'm frustrated, I really dislike the male lead-the female lead could do so much better on her own. I don't think I'll be reading the next one.
Ann Zdunczyk
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG

So many things being learned and finally so many secrets coming out!! Laws changing for the better!! Finally the war being taken to the enemy!! Can't wait for the next one to come out!! Spring can't get here quick enough!!
Wanda binz
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

Another great story from a fantastic author. This author will cause you to lose sleep because you can't stop reading her books. When you finish it leaves you just wanting more.
Valerie Joyce
Brilliant

Once again I am in awe of Connie's writing and the way her mind works. She has once again given us a fantastic read and left us waiting with baited breath for the next book
Tina
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Black Rose Queen

I really love the Black Rose series. Wonderful characters with great interaction between them. The world building was even more in-depth with this book. I really enjoyed the whole plot and I can't wait to read the next. I highly recommend this series.
Kasey Schmitt
Couldn't wait...

I couldn't wait to get the book and I definitely wasn't disappointed... you'll love it... can't wait for the next book...
Sheila Sorensen-larsen
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING

5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connie shuttle did not disappoint , I read the book all the way through without stopping and was still hungry for more!!!!!
Tracy
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
I absolutely loved the first two books. This one I had such high hopes for but just leaves you frustrated. It feels like it doesnt go anywhere and there is more bad then good.
Yvonne
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ooh, I didn't see that coming. We had to wait a while for this third instalment but it was completely worth it. A little more has been revealed of the older characters' backstories and motivations but there it still so much we don't yet, I'm eagerly awaiting the next in this series.
Pernille
Oct 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Not enough happened in this one. It was too drawn out and ends in a cliff hanger. However, looking forward to the next!
Heather
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This installment has some new information but there are still plenty of unanswered questions.
I'm not liking Thorn as much as some of Connie's past males. Sherra deserves someone that will love her, accept her and support her. Sometimes I don't think that Thorn respects her.
I also wish that Sherra could find the time to learn more about her power.

I feel bad for Hunter and wonder what will become of him. The ending was a surprise, not a good one. I look forward to the next book in this series.
Sheila Bright
Nov 06, 2017
Bridgette
Nov 04, 2017
Chloe Bailey
rated it did not like it
Nov 02, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
Ann Sheila
Oct 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Connie Suttle lives in Oklahoma with her husband and three cats.

Connie holds an MFA in Fine Art (film production and animation) and taught courses at the university level before moving on to bookstore management. Nowadays, if she isn't writing or editing, she's dreaming up her next book.
More about Connie Suttle...

Black Rose Sorceress (3 books)
  • The Rose Mark (Black Rose Sorceress, #1)
  • Rose and Thorn (Black Rose Sorceress, Book 2)