Start by marking “Silent Scream (Junction 2020, #3)” as Want to Read:
Silent Scream (Junction 2020, #3)

Silent Scream

(Junction 2020 #3)

It all started on New Year’s Eve, 2019. Despite being hearing impaired, Lauren Carnes was determined to go to Stefanie Anders’ party and celebrate the holiday like everyone else. But instead, she and four others got blasted through a portal into another dimension. They ended up with strange triangular marks branded on their forearms.

Worse yet, the whole thing happened agai
Published October 15th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Silent Scream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent Scream

Start your review of Silent Scream (Junction 2020, #3)
Brenda
Silent Scream is the 3rd in the Junction 2020 series and this time the portal is opened to Lauren Carnes’ dreamworld. As each journey into the friends’ dreams – and fears – takes place, the Shifters are always there. Trying to escape them – they want to return to Mainworld with the travelers, but that will erase all dreams – as well as the terrors conjured by Lauren’s nightmares, keeps the adrenalin high for the friends.

Lauren and her four friends, Mari, Tony, Randall and Stefanie, landed in a
Linda Hamonou
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Levine
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
EDIT: I updated my review from when it was originally posted. Why? Because the author, Ms. Riggs, took the time to answer my questions (there had been several). Who wouldn't love to hear back from the author? I guess I'm special! LOL Just joking.

Anyways, I was given a free copy of this book for an honest review.

This has been a pretty good series thus far. While the other books in this series took the kids to unbelievable dimensions, I had a little issue with Lauren’s Boogeyman dimension. Origina
Carol Riggs
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: young-adult, fantasy
This is probably the creepiest book I've ever written...well, except for maybe THE LYING PLANET. This novel follows the five portal travelers as they journey to a landscape built from Lauren's best dreams and worst fears. It's not light and fluffy throughout, but full of twists and adventure. Buckle up! I'm laying the groundwork for books 4 and 5. Hints start from book 1 and progress.

Can YOU guess some things about the upcoming nightmare landscapes?
Liesl Takle
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 in a great series takes us to another fantastic dreamscape and more character development. Moving to book 4 now.
Susan Halley
May 30, 2020
Julie Bechtel
Oct 10, 2018

• Christmas at Fort Gifford
  • The Thirteenth Gate (Dominion Mysteries, #2)
I'm a writer of Young Adult fiction who lives in the beautiful, green state of Oregon. My sci-fi debut, THE BODY INSTITUTE, explores themes of body image and identity. Cool news!--this book is under development for a TV series with NBC/Uni and producer Lane Shefter Bishop. Dreamscape has also produced an audiobook that released April 21, 2020.

My other books are BOTTLED, THE LYING PLANET, and the J

Junction 2020 (5 books)
  • The Portal (Junction 2020, #1)
  • Nightmare Realization (Junction 2020, #2)
  • Future Terrors (Junction 2020, #4)
  • Vanishing Fears (Junction 2020, #5)