Start by marking “Only One I Want (UnHallowed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Only One I Want (UnHallowed, #2)

Only One I Want

(UnHallowed Series #2)

Banned from Heaven.
Escaped from Hell.
They are UnHallowed.

Touched by the divine, Amaya Prince is a weapon, existing for one purpose—kill all creatures of Hell, including UnHallowed. But when the Archangel Michael approaches her with words she’s longed to hear since childhood, she can’t refuse his plea for help.

For UnHallowed Bane, nothing is more important than return
Published October 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Only One I Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only One I Want

Start your review of Only One I Want (UnHallowed, #2)
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Only One I Want Tmonique Stephens.
Bane and Amaya have been brought together at the request of Archangel Michael. Each were promised what they have both wanted for a long time. So they agree to do his bidding to get what they want. Bane and Amaya have to go forward to put aside their difference to try to work to meet Michael's goal and their personal outcomes. Not to mention their growing feelings for each other.
This is an exciting adventures read with some twist and turns.
Enjoyed it.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Reading this one so close to the heels of the first was just ummmh a bit Un…With this read we have Archangel Michael intervening. He approaches two different beings with their most coveted of desires. There are catches to this most coveted desire being granted. This read adds an additional layer of deceptions, desire, determination. Devine deception has a way of being forgiven and accepted while still being deception. The desire of the heart and souls can sometimes wage war with the desire of mi ...more
Susie
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout
* I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.*

The first book in the series had a more-or-less tied-up storyline, apart from a couple of side stories. This one doesn’t. That did disappoint me somewhat, as it felt like I was given half a story, instead of a full one. Having a story in parts isn’t really a problem, as otherwise there wouldn’t be a series if the stories weren’t interconnected in some way. So to clarify, what my disappointment was, was prim
Hannah
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Yes, Only One I Want is as good as it sounds and yes it ends in a cliffhanger. Am I mad about it, nope because the next book comes out next month. I'm excited if only a little disappointed that it ended the way it did. I am completely enthralled by Amaya and Bane and I'm desperate to find out what happens next.
Tmonique Stephens fits so much in to 368 pages but it a page turner, I didn't want to put it down. There were something at the beginning, it took me a while for Bane to win me o
Daniella Marchand
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Am I hallowed ?
by Daniella

Demons, Demonilords, Darklings Minions are in war with Angels for centuries now.
23 years ago, Braile saved an unborn child's life with his on Grave and with Michael as witness, they gave her the name 'Amaya'. Michael give the oath of always seech her welfare, 'a dead for a life' At one time in the Future, Braile will hoge his death to service all, his Grave to save all humanity. Baines is a fallen Archangel, now an UnHallowed ordinary fallen angel of 10000 years.

Great f
Nancy
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Unhallowed Series and if you have not started reading this series you really need to it is a great series thus far and I can’t wait for more. I came upon Tmonique by chance and I have loved everything I have by her thus far. Bane and Amaya are working together to get what they both have wanted for a long time and Archangel Micheal has promised this to them if they do his bidding. Great adventure with brilliant twist and turns.

I received a free copy of this book via
Tanya
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She has powers which she uses to kill all the creatures of the underworld even the unhallowed. He wants to get back to heaven but when he is given a chance to do so. It will not be easy as he needs to betray his fellow unhallowed. They each go to do it but they have their own aims. See what they are and if they can do it

Michelle
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, booksprout-arc
Only One I Want is the second book in the UnHallowed Series and it's just as good as the first book. Bane and Amaya are put together by Archangel Michael to work on a common goal but can they put aside their own agendas in order to get the job done. This book has everything needed to be a great story, action, mystery, suspense, angst, love and a cliffhanger ending that left me wanting more of the story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Mary
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second story in the "UnHallowed" and definitely worth reading! You probably want to read them in order. Bane and Amaya are intriguing characters sent to due Archangel Michael bidding but both have their own agendas. I loved the chemistry between the two. I loved the deception, action, intrigue, twists and turns in this wonderful story.

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book.*
Kimberly
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good paranormal romance read. The book is the second story in the UnHallowed series and your probably should read in order. The characters are good and they have good chemistry. The story has deception, action, intrigue, twists, turns, fantasy, paranormal, romance read.

Destiny Bridwell
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for a fair and honest review. Bane and Amaya are brought together to do the bidding of the Archangel Michael. They are both being promised something that they want. This book was good and it did not quite wrap up all the story line and does end on a cliffhanger. Now I need to read the next one to see what happens.
Kathryn
Sep 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This book is a hate/war triangle book. It is Unhallowed (fallen angels) vs. Angels vs. Demons (of all types).

Good book with a different couple but has an overarching plot from the first book.

While this has a good plot, at points there is almost too much happening to keep track of it all.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased , honest review.
Philleys Peters
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second book in this very intriguing series. Bane and Amaya each have their own secret agendas to deal with. But the sizzling chemistry between them is hard to miss and will surely combust at anytime. I like it!

Shannon Capelle
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

The first book was good setting the stage this one was packed with even more hot romance parts and tons of action. Lots of funny parts but this is one kickass books and I cant wait to read the next book. Everyone should read this series!!
DENICE
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, favorites
YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP YOUR PREJUDICES IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

A wonderful book that will make you think what is really going on in the world. An UnHollowed, Bane, and a Halfling, Amaya, find themselves thrust together. How do they survive when they are enemies? The book will let you know.
Pat W
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Action packed and gripping. Second book gets better and better. The characters have grown and the storyline has twists which will thrill you. I received this book via Booksprout and I give my honest review
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful story to read I am so glad I was able to read this story. I loved it very much it has strong characters and is very well written. I recommend this story to every one it is a wonderful one.

Carmen D
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulously engaging

I’ve read many stories of fallen angels and though I enjoy them, they’re not as captivating as this book of unhallowed.
Nadea Croix
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is well crafted and beautifully plotted with quite creative intimate moments while the twist keeps it a great read.

Karen
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has a good storyline that is interesting and intriguing. The characters are engaging, gripping and nicely developed. I do appreciate reading this book.
Gina Burkart
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a read. This book is amazing read that will blew you away from the very first page to the very end.
Lisa
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Tmonique. I look forward to more!
valerie j kermec
dawn bennett
Aug 06, 2018
Essjaybee1970
Apr 23, 2018

• Wicked Wings (Seraphim Academy #1)
  • Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2)
  • Cyrus (Men of Steel, #2)
  • Zandor (Men of Steel, #3)
  • Jase (Men of Steel, #1)
  • Xavier (Men of Steel, #4)
  • Raising Steel (Men of Steel #4.3)
  • Bound by Love (Brie's Submission Book 17)
  • Cursed by Fire (Blood & Magic #1)
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission #18)
  • Kissed by Fire (Blood & Magic #2)
  • Loved by the Vampires
  • Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • When The Snow Flies: A Dragon Shapeshifter Paranormal Romance
  • Burned by Fire (Blood & Magic, #3)
  • Consumed by Fire (Blood and Magic, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Blood & Magic, #4)
  • Filthy Italians

Passion changes everything, especially for the characters Tmonique writes about in her Descendants of Ra, UnHallowed, and Plain Jane series. Flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry interests her the most. She writes complicated stories for complicated people.
Her favorite paranormal authors are JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and Kresley Cole. Her favorite contemporary authors ar

UnHallowed Series (4 books)
  • Only the Fallen (UnHallowed, #1)
  • Only You (UnHallowed, #3)
  • Only One I'll Have (UnHallowed, #4)