Start by marking “Urban's Rush (Saddles & Second Chances #4)” as Want to Read:
Urban's Rush (Saddles & Second Chances #4)

Urban's Rush

(Saddles & Second Chances #4)

A Cowboy and a new beginning

Urban Jericho has hit a snag. He should be loving his life as a rodeo star but his passion for riding bulls, and getting knocked around, has fizzled. When he sees the opportunity for a new beginning, he’s ready to rope the chance of a lifetime. Problem is, it requires a wife…

An Ultimatum

Presley Dean has life by the reins until she’s given an
Published October 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Urban's Rush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Urban's Rush

Kelly Bailey
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh those Jericho men.

The author has a talent of describing a scene in such a way that the reader feels like they are there. I could easily picture the bulls and the intensity of the moment cowboys and the crowd feel.
I loved the build up between the hero and the heroine. Sometimes the "arguing" even as a adults can be the same situation that happens with kids - one or both like the other but don't want to risk their hearts. I loved the realness of the book.
The only negative - I wanted the book t
CarolKat
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like being given an ultimatum by your father, marry in six months or I'm selling it all. Presley has no prospects, and quite frankly doesn't want any. She knows her father is serious and won't back down either, he never has and never will.

Urban is coming to the end of his Rodeo career and even as he prepares for what he hopes is his last, very profitable ride, he is thinking of Presley. She's hated him ever since he cut off her braid in grade school. That was forever ago, plus she had al
Debbie Collins
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Urban's Rush is the fourth book in the Saddles & Second Chances series leaving only one more of the Jericho clan unattached. This is the story of Urban Jericho and Presley Dean. He is a rodeo star but he has decided it might just be time to give up that lifestyle and move on, unfortunately what he wants to do next, requires him to have a wife. Presley is the town vet, taking over from her dad, but unless she marries in the next six months, she will lose the clinic and land. He promises her t ...more
Sara Keenan
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that left you truly warm and fuzzy inside and in aww of two young people falling in love? If not, this IS the book for you!! This is the 4th book in the Saddles & Second Chances series. Urban Jericho is one of the two single Jericho brothers left. He’s not only working on the family ranch, but he’s also a big-name bull rider who has decided it’s time to retire but not until one last jackpot win. Presley Dean is you girl next door, all out don’t care what people thin ...more
Jan
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot read
By Jan M. Mon October 17, 2017
Verified Purchase
I love the Jerico series.All the books are great.Urban is a rodeo star he's lived his life on the circuit and is thinking about retiring.But in order to quit, he wants to win the money to help set him up for a while.There's a show that will give him money if he lets them film him and his bride. She finally agrees to do it to help them both out. Paisley is the town vet.They have known each other since Kindergarten when he cut her hair. She cr
Stacy Jordet
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the Jericho men and the woman who put them in their place.

Urban has always been the fun, quick to smile cowboy of the Jericho brothers. At least this is the persona he has put on. Lately he is starting to feel his age and that he may need a career change before bull riding kills him. Urban is a man with a plan. When plan A fails, he is quickly looking for plan B. This is where Presley Dean comes in.

Presley is the only child of a headstrong father who gives her an ultimatum. Marry in the n
Cheryl
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Urban and Presley
Urban, the consummate rodeo cowboy, is ready to call it quits, but needs one last big purse to secure him for life, only his plan backfired big time & opportunity knocks to help him out, but the key is his wedded Bliss!!
Presley is content with her status quo as a vet, taking care of animals and herself, going home to the ranch. Life's good-well it was until Dad decided he wants grandkids & her married inside of 6 months or he is selling the ranch and her beloved clinic!
The Redhead
Rhonda Lee Carver has a way of making her hot cowboys the most loveable tough men you’ll ever read about. The Jericho men are all coupling up, funding the woman who makes their life fr complete. Urban Jerico is the next brother to fall in love or at least find a girl to marry for $50,000. With that much he will retire from bull riding and get on with the family businesses.
Presley just wants to be the best veterinarian she can be taking over her dads business. Her father has an ultimatum for her
My2CentsBookReviews
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heart may heal but those scares need someone to tread lightly - suspense,"action" and sizzle romance!

Presley is an independent woman trying to survive in a traditional male dominate world world were old school is alive and well. Her father puts her over a barrel and she is fit to be tied. Urban has had a crush on Presly since kindergarten put cutting her braid made her hate him it's hasn't gone well for him. Not to mention brother Hugh asking her out..... lots of chaos you can imagine going on t
Kim
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Hate relationships always sucker me in. Urban Jericho is no different. It was wonderful how the current and past relationships between Urban and Presley were revealed and brought to light. It was fabulous to have Urban be the first of the two to really connect with his feelings and needs. Urban and Presley were a fantastic couple. Urban gave all of himself and still kept his pride without penning in Presley. Leaving her to be herself and come to grips with what she needed. Presley didn't he ...more
Amanda Bordner
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rhonda Lee Carver's books have always been a favorite of mine, and Urban's Rush was definitely no exception!

Urban and Presley's chemistry and they way they interacted throughout the book had me smiling the whole time. This book was hot hot hot! These two aren't supposed to like each other, they can barely tolerate each other! Or can they? Their situation might not be the more normal of situations, but their HEA is definitely worth the risk.

This couple was a fantastic addition to the Saddles and
Beverly Blank
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Urban Jericho is a bull rider looking to retire; but first he must win one big final purse. Presley Dean is the girl next door wanting to take over her father’s veterinary practice. Presley’s father offers her the practice & ranch if she does one thing....get married within 6 months. Urban & Presley have a strained friendship but each one can fulfill something the other needs. Is marriage something they can make work?? Grab this book & follow along with Urban & Presley....you won ...more
Pat Rathmann
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CUTE AND ROMANTICALLY ENTERTAINING

Brother number four is set on getting married. He has his eye on Presley, the local VET. They do have some history for their childhood days, but both have been fancy free until in their early thirties. She needs to get married so her father will turn over the animal clinic to her, he needs a wife to be illegible for a rodeo documentary. Should be a good fit;but first they both need to get over their independence and learn to think of each other's feelings first.
Dianne Kenes
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story such great characters Urban and Presley. It was second chances for these two and it's amazing when two people actually think they don't even like each other but had a very strong attraction! Rhonda Lee Carver writes such great stories read to find out what happens to these two when they both had to actually change there lives in ways they couldn't even imagine and Presley Father gives her a ultimatum which she wasn't sure she could achieve in time!
Emily
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Urban's Rush" (Saddles & Second Chances Book 4) by Rhonda Lee Carver is a great read. I loved Urban and Presley's story. This story is a great addition to this series. It's packed with passion, hot cowboys, humor, family, drama, romance, and more. Highly recommend to all fans of romance, family, and series.
Gladys
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Urban's Rush (Saddles & Second Chances Book 4) by Rhonda Lee Carver is a great book. This is a love/hate romance. An interesting, well written storyline, complex characters and a steamy, sizzling attraction make this a very entertaining and engaging read. I am posting an honest review after reading an ARC copy of this book.
Karen
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a great story about Urban and Presley. It was also a very quick read. I would have given it 4 stars but I was a little disappointed in the editing especially since it was not too long of a book.
Patti Hopper
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

sexy love story. Love this author's work. She never fails to suck me into the story until I look up at the end and I still haven't put the book down! Perfect.......
Elaine Elliott
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!!!

Love all the books. I cant wait to see if there is one for Hugh... if you love cowboys then this series is for you!!!
Merriedth
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book for the Second Chance Ranchers. I really love Urban and Presley. I love everything about this book.
Rachael
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Urban's Rush had me smiling from the very beginning, especially during the part where Urban runs into Presley while she is out on a date. I loved the witty banter between them as well as their sizzling chemistry. I enjoyed every minute of their journey.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary Advance Reader Copy.
Apr 04, 2018
Oct 14, 2017
Kimberly
Nov 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Rhonda Lee Carver is a published book writer with a collection of print and eBooks under her wing. She is also a freelance editor. Her first book was published with Wild Rose Press in 2010. She writes everything from contemporary to steamy to paranormal to suspense…you name it, she’s written it. Her specialty is writing men who love to get their hands dirty—hardworking, blue collar, heroes in ever ...more

Saddles & Second Chances (5 books)
  • Roman's Choice (Saddles & Second Chances #1)
  • Penn's Fortune (Saddles & Second Chances #2)
  • Weston's Trouble (Saddles & Second Chances #3)
  • Hugh's Chase (Saddles & Second Chances #5)