Start by marking “Chasing Taz (Charon MC #3)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Taz (Charon MC #3)

Chasing Taz

(Charon MC #3)

The dramatic conclusion to the Charon MC Trilogy is here…

He lived his life one conquest at a time. She calculated her every move… until she met him.

Former Marine Donovan ‘Taz’ Lee might appear to be a carefree Aussie bloke living it up as a member of the Texan motorcycle club, Charon MC, but the truth is so much more complicated. With blood and tears haunting his past
Published October 3rd 2017 by Khloe Wren

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Taz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Taz

Start your review of Chasing Taz (Charon MC #3)
Darcy
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, e-book, romance
I really liked the attraction between Flick and Taz and how both went for things. I thought Flick's "duty" would be more conflicting for her and actually loved how honest she was with Taz from the start. I think that made it easier when the shit went down, Taz was able to be honest with Scout and how he knew from the start instead of being betrayed. Taz was able to rally the troops to get his girl, his girl who was causing a whole heap of trouble on her own.

The choice that Flick had to make at
Lynn Edgar
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Taz is such a bad boy with the club whores and that's why they love him. This story was good and makes me want to be and Old Lady. Chading Taz is seriously hot so beware. Kudos to the author.
Miranda Beazley
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Taz is the last of the three men the FBI used to infiltrate the Charon MC. After Eagle and Mac tell the FBI in no uncertain terms to take a hike Taz hasn’t cut ties completely. Enter Flick, the FBI operative sent in to work as his “partner” in investigating a rival MC. Except Flick isn’t expecting the chemistry and Taz doesn’t know who the hottie really is.

The final book in this trilogy was a bittersweet read for me. I absolutely adored Taz and Flick. Their story was action packed and full of he
Gucci 35
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Chasing Taz is a hot story with kick$$$ leading lady Flick. Taz is the aussie of the trio Eagle, Mac and Taz...they do everything together. Taz and Flick's chemistry is off the charts, in previous books Taz was all about the club girls. Flick will stroll into town and everything will change for Taz. Loved this story it was sexy, rough, raw, beautiful and some parts will bring you to tears. Taz is a broken soul and Flick will fill those dark places with light. Wren does an amazing job of p
Lisa
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Taz's story is the last of the Charon MC trilogy and what a story! I highly recommend reading the first two so you fully understand the bond between Mac, Eagle and Taz as well as the Charon MC.

Flick is tasked with getting Taz back to helping the FBI and from the moment her eyes land upon him nothing will ever be the same. Their instant chemistry builds fast and fiery into much more than just heat in the sheets. Neither of them are looking for, or even want a relationship but hearts can't be cont
Becky
Dec 28, 2019 rated it liked it
I love Taz!!!

Taz and Flick favorite couple so far! I knew I'd love Taz's story. Hot Aussie accent, marine sharp shooter, loyal brother by love not blood, what's not to love?! His playboy was drove me crazy but I loved that once he met Felicity aka Click he was a one women man! I also loved loved loved that Flick could hold her own even with the boys. When she flipped Taz...hilarious! Unsure I'll read more on this series since my 3 boys have had their story told! 3.75 hot stars!
Andrea Floyd
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Wow, another big out of the park for the author with this one. Plenty of twists and turns, action, adventure, intrigue, romance and so much more.The chemistry between the characters is off the charts hot, add in a fantastically interesting storyline and you have o e great read. Motorcycle clubs, kidnapping, a long list brother, a feisty young FBI agent, swoon worthy ex-marines, what more could you want. I thoroughly look forward to reading the next installment of this series.
Lisa Ann Leos-Garcia
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes, this is definitely a MUST read series! While the two books before were loaded with nonstop action, this one is not. Don't get me wrong, there is still plenty of action and suspense. However, this is the first time I actually cried while reading one of Khloe Wren's books. To me this is one of the greatest compliments I can ever give to an author - to show such strong emotion due to their book. ❤
Pamela
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

Taz a man who had go nb e threw so much.
Love was never going to be for him........
Flick was looking gir her brother and the reason he left the marines. Bring two live wires together and all you can do is sit back and watch the sparks fly. Khloe brings you a well written. Attention getting book that has your emotion going. Each page draws you in and has you wanting more. Im so glad there is going to be more books to read in this awesome series
Gemma adkins
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
This ends the trio of marines and their enrolment with the FBI. Although isnt the end altogether. Tax like mac and eagle has his demons and this book and the author easily manages to exploit that. We are able to understand tax and why his the man he is. Flick is a women of her own free will. Determination and finding the truth drives her from the word go. And how can you turn down a hot women who can put a 6ft odd marine on his back side haha my favourite out of the 3 marines
LaWanna Lewis
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chasing Taz
I never read any of this authors books before, but this one was a gift so i read it, and I was very impressed with it. This is a MC book and it kept me engrossed until the end. I am glad I read it.
Ariel
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chasing Taz review :
Deserves more than 5 stars it's off the charts

Nothing can prepare you for the intense emotions you will feel reading this book. I stayed up to 2am reading and still didn't finish till this morning. Keeping up with Taz since book 1(Inking Eagle) I was not expecting this but man oh man it's amazing. And Flick. Love her. Can't get enough of the Charon's MC. more More More
Gina Marie
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taz & Flick

Amazing!! This is the third book in the series and each book keeps getting better and better!! I loved, loved Taz, his background story completely broke my heart. Flick is total a bada$$ and I just might have a little bit of a girl crush. Together they burn the pages to ashes, so hot!!
Beverly
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chasing Taz (Charon MC Book 3)

The Charon MC is exciting and new. This series is excellent. You'll love it. The plot is simple with twists. The characters are strong, honorable men.
Rebecca
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy hot wicked

Oooh my who is Flick why is she so interested in Taz?

Will he work it out and keep her sectet?

And what will happen to them both when Charon MC find out?

Sexy hot wicked loving this series can't wait for more ❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🏍🏍🏍
Andrea Gillan
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awesome

This is Taz's book. The confirmed playboy is at a loss. He sees his friends settling down and not sure if he wants to stop his ways or make a change to his life. Flick is sent undercover to find out what's happening in the club meets Taz and all bets are off.
Robin Andrews
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series

I am totally loving this series. This book has so much emotion. Tax and Flick and their love story will draw you in and you won’t be able to put the book down.
LuDena
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taz

Tax is the 3rd awesome book in the Sharon series . I usually dislike the the spy / law enforcement undercover scenario but I enjoyed this one.
Debbie
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

What a great book!! I just absolutely love this series and I can't wait to read the next book!! A definite must read!! Happy Reading!!!! :)
Sue
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great book! Flick is a kick ass lady!!! This story grabbed me and wouldn’t let go. I loved it!
Lori
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book!
Yvette
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book
Carol Roll
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

This book was a really good read. Some good twists and turns plus action and romance. Overall a captive read.
Mary
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a great story! This grabbed me and didn’t let go! These bikers are so hot!
Samantha
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really love the Charon Books, I really wished that there were more books in the series, I can't wait to see what Khloe's next writing adventure is.
Tina Jones
Nov 10, 2017
Julie Haight
Jan 12, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Shifting Gears (Satan's Knights Prospect Trilogy Book 1)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC #4)
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC, #6)
  • Breaking The Chains (Satan's Knights Prospect Trilogy Book 2)
  • Daughtry (Texas Kings MC #10)
  • Hank (Texas Kings MC #11)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Reapers MC #2)
  • Reaper's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC, #0.5)
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Overhaul (Boneyard Brotherhood MC, #1)
  • Lucky Forever (Texas Knights MC #3)
  • Nikolai
  • Nova (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana, #3)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)

Charon MC (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Inking Eagle (Charon MC #1)
  • Fighting Mac (Charon MC Book 2)
  • Claiming Tiny (Charon MC #4)
  • Saving Scout (Charon MC #5)
  • Tripping Nitro (Charon MC #6)
  • Scout's Legacy (Charon MC #7)
  • Mac's Destiny (Charon MC #8)
  • Losing Bash: Extended Cut (Charon MC #9)
  • Finding Needles (Charon MC #10)
  • Forging Blade (Charon MC Book 11)

News & Interviews