Start by marking “Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)

Undaunted

(The Kings of Retribution MC #1)

Librarian's Note: This is an alternate cover edition of ASIN B075S9YW3Y

As the VP of Kings of Retribution MC, I live and breathe this life. After suffering the loss of two women in my life, I grew cold and indifferent to the idea of love. I don't need to let anyone in. I've seen the aftermath it can leave in its wake.
The last thing I'm looking for is someone to fill the vo
Published September 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Undaunted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undaunted

Start your review of Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)
Erth
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Undaunted was the first book in the Kings of Retribution MC series by authors Crystal Daniels and Sandy Alvarez. It was their author debut.

Logan Kane was the VP of the Kings of Retribution. His mom died when he was ten, his aunt when he was thirteen and then he was raised by his uncle, the MC President. He was loyal and committed to the MC. They were his life and nothing else mattered.

Bella Jameson was strong and independent. She was struggling to make ends meet and to keep her younger sister sa
Tpagirl Loves Romance

Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
2.5*

Every single mc romance cliche is packed into this book. From the bad boy VP biker to the virgin sweetheart h who magically turns into a badass after one visit to the clubhouse,to the rival mc trouble, and including the mob.... they're all jam crammed into this, stretching what might've been an ok book into the OTT ridiculous level. Eye roll worthy from beginning to end....... I may read more in the series nevertheless

The drama at the end between the couple annoyed me to no end

* H had sex wi
Leigh
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was ok

Undaunted was an ok read. Overall it was the same story that has been done over and over again but unfortunately not as good. Logan was typical for the genre, I liked him enough. Bella was ok, she was super sweet and way to wonderful for me. My main problem with her was that in the beginning we're told a story about her childhood where she states her and Alba's age and it's only 1 year difference. But as the story progresses it's like the authors decided they wanted her to be older. It
Nicla
This was an easy low angst read. The romance was hot but also a little bit sweet and I liked the fact there was no major relationship drama. The biker side of the story had lots of action which I enjoyed that it wasn't all about the romance. Definitely interested in reading more of this series.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Paganalexandria
Really 3 1/2 stars. This was nice start to a new-to-me series, and author. I really enjoyed the heroine, the hero was just okay. He was sweet, but always a little incomplete. This biker lite, though has a lot of action. The action sequences are what made my final rating decision hard. The timeline was all over the place at the end. That said, will continue with the next book.
Joelle
Let's start off by saying this is a brand new author's for us and we loved the story from cover to cover.Their first debut novel started off with a big bang and a whopping cliffhanger.I have to say my mouth was hanging open saying OMG what just happened at the end of the Epilogue.I am one of those readers that despises reading books with cliffhangers.I am the kind of reader who likes to dive into a series and as soon as I finish the first one I am on to the next or patiently waiting and hoping t ...more
Brandy Roberts
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Undaunted is one of those books you can't put down I was hooked from the first page , with lovable characters , story line that draws you in , intense moments , unexpected scenes that you don't see coming , and be prepared to be close to tears . Bella is just amazing with the things that she has been faced with it's surprising how lively she is I really liked her as a heroine she is strong , determined , funny , caring , and beautiful love the relationship she has with her sister and I can't wai ...more
Coco.V
Apr 21, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/21/2018)!💝💝

Blurb:
As the VP of Kings of Retribution MC, I live and breathe this life. After suffering the loss of two women in my life, I grew cold and indifferent to the idea of love. I don't need to let anyone in. I've seen the aftermath it can leave in its quake.
The last thing I'm looking for is someone to fill the void.
Until-- Bella Jameson
Struggling to keep my head above water, my only concern is taking care of my sister. The last ting I expected was to fall in
Judy
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's not a perfect read but it managed to keep me thoroughly involved with the story and the characters. Some things did seem a little contrived but I really connected with these characters and a believable story line. I started backwards with this series by reading book 5 first and still can't understand how I let this series slip by me when I read so many MC romances. Both Bella and Logan are strong characters and the other secondary characters make you want to read more about them. I'm moving ...more
Heroesinbooks
Britt The Hatters
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing

As a huge fan of any and all MC books I think I've read hundreds of different ones by different authors. As much as I love them all not many stand out for me anymore, so imagine my surprise when I opened up Undaunted on my kindle and I was TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY! I could not put this down. I read it when I was eating, I read it when I was supposed to be working, I read it while sitting in the carpool lane picking up the kids, I even propped my kindle up and read it while cooking dinne
Amanda Steward
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💜💜

Such a sweet story I loved it. I felt at times I had read this book before not sure why. I instantly felt so much for Logan. Losing my own mother on my birthday has been one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to deal and live with. So I felt that connection. Bella was such a strong woman also. And Quinn made me laugh so many times. He reminded me of one of the crazy funny guys from SOA. Can’t wait to read Bella’s sister and the rest of the guys!
April Symes
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is an MC story that started off strong but then moved too slow to keep pace with the plot. Undaunted has a lot of promise because it is an MC Romance and it has intense, emotional scenes that will hook you in. Bella the heroine is one strong woman and the things she has been thru, wow, I don’t know how I would still be standing but this woman is independent, sassy, giving, and loyal, especially to her family. Logan the hero is one man that I think fits for Bella- he knew Bella was for him a
Emily
VP of the Kings of Retribution MC Logan Kane has had a hardened heart for years, but when he sees Bella Jameson he starts to feel for the first time in his life. Logan wants her but he doesn't realize that Bella and her sister are in danger. He vows to protect both of them, when no one else has stepped up. Can he keep both women safe and show Bella what true happiness really is?

This was a great beginning to a new series. I thought the way the whole story unfolded was terrific and could not put t
Dee's Reading Zone
Perfect Together

Logan and Bella's story was entertaining because of the intriguing rollercoaster ride going on in the backstory. Nope, I didn't read the series in order but it really didn't matter much. Demetri Alexander Volkov's story is revealed concerning his son, VP Logan and it ends pretty well. I'm very curious about Logan's half brother, Nikolai. The Sergeant at Arms, Quinn is still my favorite secondary character because he's the comic relief when the storyline gets too dark and intense.
Jazmine
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I loved this book!! Logan totally took my breath away.
I loved the romance and action...I was 100% absorbed from page one.
tinyteaplots
This was a fun read. It somehow managed to be a bit cheesy, suspenseful, super sweet, and sorta gritty all at the same time. It totally worked, but if someone had described it that way to me prior to reading it I don't think I would have believed it.
Logan was, well, awesome. He was the sweetest kind of dangerous hero. Alpha all the way, hard when he needed to be, but soft for his woman. *swoon*
Bella goes on my kick-ass-heroine shelf. Good, sweet, loving, but not about to take anyone's shit.
I'm
Reckless Readers
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My favorite thing about this novel is how we get the back story from both Bella and Logan at the beginning before the characters meet. Instead of chaos of trying to follow a story that goes back and forth, the author lays this out for you. It makes for such an easy read even though it is not a short book.

Bella takes care of her baby sister. Instead of going away to college or just living her life she is still at home trying to keep it afloat. Her mom is still there but her stepdad is another st
Iman
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Let’s start with a rant, even though I enjoyed this book :
in 2019 if somehow we could do without the virgin cliche and the dialog below, I’ll be forever grateful:
H « I’m clean I don’t wanna use a condom »
h « okay I am on birth control »
-> I don’t get it, in the US you just believe people telling you they are clean? Are there no tests? Is no one scared of STDs anymore? Why would you write a sex scene without the characters using protection???

Now on to the review : it is a Classic biker club book
Heather
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for this book from the authors. I devoured this book in a day. Most MC books that I've read in the past have been pretty predictable. This one not so much. I was hooked from the first moment.

Logan and Bella we're both damaged in their own ways but we're able to find love in each other. There were definitely a few different twists and turns that I wasn't expecting at all.

This was very well written the characters were very relatable and seemed like real people. Logan was so swee
Brandy
Great debut read!!

This was a really good debut MC book. I really liked the main characters as well as the supporting characters. I can’t wait to see what happens with Alba and Gabriel.
Jaymie
4 Stars!

I wasn’t sure what I was getting into at first since I hadn’t read anything by Crystal Daniels or Sandy Alvarez but I couldn’t pass up Undaunted after reading the blurb. I’m a sucker for a good MC romance so nothing makes me happier than finding one that keeps me entertained and on the edge of my seat. There is a great story here and it was easy to get invested in the characters right away.

This is Logan and Bella's story and like all great MC books, it’s a combination of romance, drama a
Soledad
Undaunted is by far one of the best MC books I have read this year! I love the chemistry that Bella and Logan have, I could feel the passion and the tension between Bella and Logan. Crystal Daniels and Sandy Alvarez are new to me authors. I was immediately hooked when I read the blurb and knew I had to find a way to get my hands on a copy of this book and I was lucky enough to get a copy. I can't wait to read the next book!! 2018 can't come soon enough!
suzy
I had serious thoughts of ditching this book at about 50%, my one main issue was the characters meeting a falling in love very quick, I don’t like this normally, but just after the 50% the characters were drawing me in and then I couldn’t stop reading. There was likes and dislikes on this book, but overall I think this series has potential and I’m going straight onto book two.
Amber Holder
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Guys!! Seriously, if you love all things MC then this is the book for you. It has it all! Good girls, bad boys and smoking hot sex! I can't tell you enough how much I loved this book! Yeah, I'm still on that end of the book high in case you couldn't tell! In the mean time, I'll be impatiently waiting for the next book in this series. 😍
Sarah Armstrong
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Wow!!!
When I first started reading this book, I did not know the journey I was about to go on. It was quite a ride. Sexy. Suspenseful. Gritty. It was amazing. Do not hesitate to read this. Looking really forward to book 2!!!
Maria11
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

Good read lots of action and story. First time I have read this author. Some MC stuff and plot twists. Interesting twist on Logan’s story. Tough stuff happens to Bella but she is tough!

Will read the next
Ella Heart
Mar 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: mc, mc-read
Warning : Rather Unpopular Review Coming Ahead

OMG?! What the heck did I just read?

You would think that the mixed reviews from the community would be enough to stop me from reading it.
But Nooooo; I had to go ahead and read this book!
But with all seriousness, I don't give out 1 star review until it's absolutely necessary, but this book is not something that I would ever recommend to my friends.

You don't know the accomplishment I felt when i finally completed this book. Hooray for me!At one po
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #3.5)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Wick
  • Love Above Law
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #1)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC, #4)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #2)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC, #5)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC, #2)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC, #3)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #3)
  • The Devil's Angels MC - Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 4)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Keeping Denver
  • Pooh (The Devil's Angels MC #3)

Crystal Daniels is the other half of the writing duo behind the widely popular MC series The Kings of Retribution MC.
Her passion for reading and storytelling lead her on an exciting journey to write some of her own alongside her sister.
Other books include, Demetri-The Volkov Empire, Leather and Mistletoe Novella, Love above Law, and Keeping Denver.
When Crystal isn’t writing you will find her spen

The Kings of Retribution MC (6 books)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #4)
  • Lost King (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retribution MC #6)