Start by marking “Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undaunted (The Kings of Retribution MC, #1)

Undaunted

(The Kings of Retribution MC #1)

As the VP of Kings of Retribution MC, I live and breathe this life. After suffering the loss of two women in my life, I grew cold and indifferent to the idea of love. I don't need to let anyone in. I've seen the aftermath it can leave in its quake.
The last thing I'm looking for is someone to fill the void.
Until-- Bella Jameson

Struggling to keep my head above water, my o
Published September 19th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Undaunted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undaunted

Erth
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Undaunted was the first book in the Kings of Retribution MC series by authors Crystal Daniels and Sandy Alvarez. It was their author debut.

Logan Kane was the VP of the Kings of Retribution. His mom died when he was ten, his aunt when he was thirteen and then he was raised by his uncle, the MC President. He was loyal and committed to the MC. They were his life and nothing else mattered.

Bella Jameson was strong and independent. She was struggling to make ends meet and to keep her younger sister sa
Tpagirl

Leigh
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was ok

Undaunted was an ok read. Overall it was the same story that has been done over and over again but unfortunately not as good. Logan was typical for the genre, I liked him enough. Bella was ok, she was super sweet and way to wonderful for me. My main problem with her was that in the beginning we're told a story about her childhood where she states her and Alba's age and it's only 1 year difference. But as the story progresses it's like the authors decided they wanted her to be older. It
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
2.5*

Every single mc romance cliche is packed into this book. From the bad boy VP biker to the virgin sweetheart h who magically turns into a badass after one visit to the clubhouse,to the rival mc trouble, and including the mob.... they're all jam crammed into this, stretching what might've been an ok book into the OTT ridiculous level. Eye roll worthy from beginning to end....... I may read more in the series nevertheless

The drama at the end between the couple annoyed me to no end

* H had sex wi
Paganalexandria
Really 3 1/2 stars. This was nice start to a new-to-me series, and author. I really enjoyed the heroine, the hero was just okay. He was sweet, but always a little incomplete. This biker lite, though has a lot of action. The action sequences are what made my final rating decision hard. The timeline was all over the place at the end. That said, will continue with the next book.
Nicla
This was an easy low angst read. The romance was hot but also a little bit sweet and I liked the fact there was no major relationship drama. The biker side of the story had lots of action which I enjoyed that it wasn't all about the romance. Definitely interested in reading more of this series.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Joelle
Let's start off by saying this is a brand new author's for us and we loved the story from cover to cover.Their first debut novel started off with a big bang and a whopping cliffhanger.I have to say my mouth was hanging open saying OMG what just happened at the end of the Epilogue.I am one of those readers that despises reading books with cliffhangers.I am the kind of reader who likes to dive into a series and as soon as I finish the first one I am on to the next or patiently waiting and hoping t ...more
Brandy Roberts
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Undaunted is one of those books you can't put down I was hooked from the first page , with lovable characters , story line that draws you in , intense moments , unexpected scenes that you don't see coming , and be prepared to be close to tears . Bella is just amazing with the things that she has been faced with it's surprising how lively she is I really liked her as a heroine she is strong , determined , funny , caring , and beautiful love the relationship she has with her sister and I can't wai ...more
Judy
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's not a perfect read but it managed to keep me thoroughly involved with the story and the characters. Some things did seem a little contrived but I really connected with these characters and a believable story line. I started backwards with this series by reading book 5 first and still can't understand how I let this series slip by me when I read so many MC romances. Both Bella and Logan are strong characters and the other secondary characters make you want to read more about them. I'm moving ...more
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog

As a huge fan of any and all MC books I think I've read hundreds of different ones by different authors. As much as I love them all not many stand out for me anymore, so imagine my surprise when I opened up Undaunted on my kindle and I was TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY! I could not put this down. I read it when I was eating, I read it when I was supposed to be working, I read it while sitting in the carpool lane picking up the kids, I even propped my kindle up and read it while cooking dinne
April Symes
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is an MC story that started off strong but then moved too slow to keep pace with the plot. Undaunted has a lot of promise because it is an MC Romance and it has intense, emotional scenes that will hook you in. Bella the heroine is one strong woman and the things she has been thru, wow, I don’t know how I would still be standing but this woman is independent, sassy, giving, and loyal, especially to her family. Logan the hero is one man that I think fits for Bella- he knew Bella was for him a
Jazmine
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I loved this book!! Logan totally took my breath away.
I loved the romance and action...I was 100% absorbed from page one.
tinyteaplots
This was a fun read. It somehow managed to be a bit cheesy, suspenseful, super sweet, and sorta gritty all at the same time. It totally worked, but if someone had described it that way to me prior to reading it I don't think I would have believed it.
Logan was, well, awesome. He was the sweetest kind of dangerous hero. Alpha all the way, hard when he needed to be, but soft for his woman. *swoon*
Bella goes on my kick-ass-heroine shelf. Good, sweet, loving, but not about to take anyone's shit.
I'm
Reckless Readers
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My favorite thing about this novel is how we get the back story from both Bella and Logan at the beginning before the characters meet. Instead of chaos of trying to follow a story that goes back and forth, the author lays this out for you. It makes for such an easy read even though it is not a short book.

Bella takes care of her baby sister. Instead of going away to college or just living her life she is still at home trying to keep it afloat. Her mom is still there but her stepdad is another st
Heather
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for this book from the authors. I devoured this book in a day. Most MC books that I've read in the past have been pretty predictable. This one not so much. I was hooked from the first moment.

Logan and Bella we're both damaged in their own ways but we're able to find love in each other. There were definitely a few different twists and turns that I wasn't expecting at all.

This was very well written the characters were very relatable and seemed like real people. Logan was so swee
Brandy
Great debut read!!

This was a really good debut MC book. I really liked the main characters as well as the supporting characters. I can’t wait to see what happens with Alba and Gabriel.
Jaymie
4 Stars!

I wasn’t sure what I was getting into at first since I hadn’t read anything by Crystal Daniels or Sandy Alvarez but I couldn’t pass up Undaunted after reading the blurb. I’m a sucker for a good MC romance so nothing makes me happier than finding one that keeps me entertained and on the edge of my seat. There is a great story here and it was easy to get invested in the characters right away.

This is Logan and Bella's story and like all great MC books, it’s a combination of romance, drama a
Clara Martinez Turco
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know what to expect when I opened Crystal Daniels and Sandy Alvarez' debut novel, "Undaunted The Kings Of Retribution MC." I had seen a couple of steamy teasers and knew it was an MC book, but I was not prepared for all the unexpected twists and turns the story would take. I was so into the characters and their story that I read it in one seating. I simply couldn't put the book down.

Logan and Bella's story is filled with love, angst and action. They are so compelling that it was hard no
Iman
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Let’s start with a rant, even though I enjoyed this book :
in 2019 if somehow we could do without the virgin cliche and the dialog below, I’ll be forever grateful:
H « I’m clean I don’t wanna use a condom »
h « okay I am on birth control »
-> I don’t get it, in the US you just believe people telling you they are clean? Are there no tests? Is no one scared of STDs anymore? Why would you write a sex scene without the characters using protection???

Now on to the review : it is a Classic biker club b
Soledad
Undaunted is by far one of the best MC books I have read this year! I love the chemistry that Bella and Logan have, I could feel the passion and the tension between Bella and Logan. Crystal Daniels and Sandy Alvarez are new to me authors. I was immediately hooked when I read the blurb and knew I had to find a way to get my hands on a copy of this book and I was lucky enough to get a copy. I can't wait to read the next book!! 2018 can't come soon enough!
Maria11
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

Good read lots of action and story. First time I have read this author. Some MC stuff and plot twists. Interesting twist on Logan’s story. Tough stuff happens to Bella but she is tough!

Will read the next
Amber Holder
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Guys!! Seriously, if you love all things MC then this is the book for you. It has it all! Good girls, bad boys and smoking hot sex! I can't tell you enough how much I loved this book! Yeah, I'm still on that end of the book high in case you couldn't tell! In the mean time, I'll be impatiently waiting for the next book in this series. 😍
Sarah Armstrong
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Wow!!!
When I first started reading this book, I did not know the journey I was about to go on. It was quite a ride. Sexy. Suspenseful. Gritty. It was amazing. Do not hesitate to read this. Looking really forward to book 2!!!
Sivutha
Not a bad read.

Logan is VP of The King of Retributions MC. He doesn’t believe in love cause his ex did a number on him.

Bella has to work super hard to take care of her sister.

I can’t wait to read the next book
Leslee
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Undaunted is the debut book by sisters Crystal Daniels and Sandy Alvarez. I was given an arc in exchange for a fair review.

Bella and her sister Alba haven't had a great life but they have had each other. Their mom makes bad choices with men, like their dad and their crummy stepdad name Lee. But Bella is strong and capable and will do whatever she has to do to get her and her sister out of the house. Logan has had a rough life too. His mom was killed in a car accident on his birthday. He is then
Emily
VP of the Kings of Retribution MC Logan Kane has had a hardened heart for years, but when he sees Bella Jameson he starts to feel for the first time in his life. Logan wants her but he doesn't realize that Bella and her sister are in danger. He vows to protect both of them, when no one else has stepped up. Can he keep both women safe and show Bella what true happiness really is?

This was a great beginning to a new series. I thought the way the whole story unfolded was terrific and could not put t
Gwen Shafer
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow.. This was the first book that I have read by this author. I love MC books and this one was amazing from the beginning . There is so much going on in this story but it all flowed right from the beginning to the end. It was gripping keeping me on the edge of my seat.
Belle is dealing with more than a person should . Her stepfather is someone she needs to get away from, she is working trying to take care of herself and her sister until life changes completely for her. She ends up meeting in on
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

What a nice surprise. When I signed up for this book, I thought okay new author and MC, yeah. But I was hooked from the beginning.

Logan's life wasn't as bad as a lot of people's lives. Even thought he lost his mother at an early age, he still had a good childhood. After a disastrous relationship he was happy just getting what he wanted from the club girls, no strings and no headaches.
All Bella was trying to do was get herself and her sister out of their
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book is fantastic. Awesome writing with a storyline that will make you fall in love with his MC.
Logan has only known the MC life since her mother died. After getting burned by his ex. He doesn’t ever want a serious woman again.

Bella only has one goal and that is her sister. Her mother doesn’t make good choices and her latest is the worst.

These two characters have their worlds turned upside down. The twist and turns within
Misti  Long
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVE THIS

I love MC books and what I love more is MC series. I'm so pleased that I heard about these ladies. OMG this is amazing. Number one I can't believe how developed their characters are. I can picture exactly who I think them to be in my mind. Number 2 I'm in awe that this is their first book. Number 3 thank you Derek Adams for telling your group about them.

Logan is the VP of the MC that he's grown up in most of his life. He's a typical biker in that fact he loves his MC family and doesn't
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Reaper (A Kings of Korruption MC #4)
  • Wanderer (Nomad, #2)
  • Entwined (Iron Bulls MC, #3)
  • Angels and Ashes (Heaven's Rejects MC, #2)
  • The Librarian (The Rulers of Darkness MC #1)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
  • Tricking Chase (Devils Pride MC #1)
  • Nordic Lessons
  • Strictly Personal (Personal #3.5)
  • Bound to Be Taken (Rock Wood Pack #2)
  • Dirty Deeds (Satan's Wrath MC)
  • Unfinished Business (Bastards MC: Book 1)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • Resistance (Chicago Defiance MC, #1)
  • Wayward Secret (Wayward Saints MC, #7)

Crystal is an Indie Author and the other half of a powerhouse writing duo behind several Tragedy, Love, and Purpose filled romances.
Since 2017 they have published six books in The Kings of Retribution MC Series - Undaunted, The Darkest of Light, Finding Solace, Defy, Unbreakable and Lost King. Also a short Standalone MC Christmas Novella - Leather and Mistletoe.
Crystal Currently resides in Missis

The Kings of Retribution MC (7 books)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #4)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)