Start by marking “Bourbon Truths (Bourbon, #4)” as Want to Read:
Bourbon Truths (Bourbon, #4)

Bourbon Truths (Bourbon #4)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  102 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Every choice you make in life comes with a consequence.

I was once on top, I was the professional boxer to be afraid of. I had everything I could possibly hope for. I was happy, satisfied, content . . . until one night.

One off day.

One wrong reaction.

I killed a man. The sound, the blood, the stagnant air, it’s forever imprinted in my mind and now dictates the way I live m
Published October 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bourbon Truths, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bourbon Truths

Julie
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Meghan Quinn’s Bourbon Series is now fully published. It consists of four books: Bourbon Sins, Bourbon Deceits, Bourbon Kingdom and Bourbon Truths. The final book, Bourbon Truths, is written as a standalone, spinoff even though it basically picks up where Bourbon Kingdom ends.

I enjoyed the first book in Meghan Quinn’s Bourbon Series. The premise for the series is great, but I felt that as a series, it was too drawn out. The books are overly filled with drama, angst and sex scenes in order to len
April Symes
Bourbon Truths is the 4th book in the Bourbon series by Meghan Quinn. Bourbon Truths is a full-length novel and is a standalone in this series but I recommend to read the books in order. Book one - Bourbon Sins; Book two - Bourbon Deceit; Book three - Bourbon Kingdom; Book four - Bourbon Truths for a better understanding of the characters in this series.
Bourbon Truths explores the life of Kace- Jett’s friend and right hand man, and his relationship with Lyla-Goldie’s BFF. Kace was a well-known
Becky Rendon
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finally it's happened to me,
right in front of my face and I just cannot hide it.

Happiness, the all elusive emotion, is trying to take over. Kace's friends are slowly entering that coupley, lovey world. Trying to make him part of rainbows and unicorn land, but Kace knows he will never be part of that world.

Talk about depressing! Kace has a permanent position as Eeyore's black cloud. I get it. I can't understand the agony, the shame, and the guilt. I can say I just want to hug that gorgeous man
Amy
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4, Just what I needed stars!!

To say I am completely addicted to this series would be a complete and total understatement. I have been captivated and intrigued by this series ever since I got my hands on Bourbon Sins. So when I finished that series and found out that Kace was finally getting his own book in Bourbon Truths, well, I just had to get my hands on his story. And boy! Kace’s story was everything that I wanted it to be.

I don’t know about you guys, but I have been waiting rather impatient
Danielle S.
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
KACE! Soooo f’n HAWT!!!! Brooding, grouchy, heartbreakingly perfect man, he will consume you and make you his! At least he did for me <3

Struggling to get his life back after a tragic event, will Lyla bring him back? Let’s hope so!
Anna Green
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a spin-off from the Bourbon series and tells us Kace’s story. It is best to read the first three Bourbon books to get the background of Kace’s character because this book deals more about his dark thoughts. To be honest, I wasn’t surprised that throughout the book it is one heck of a depressing and sad tale of a broody moody alpha, a man who almost had it all until that night when he accidentally killed someone out of anger.

In this book we get to dig deeper into Kace’s psyche and why he
A Book Obsessed Brit
Bourbon Truths is the fourth book in the Bourbon Series; however it's focus is on Kace and in a sense a standalone - although I wouldn't recommend reading it without reading the series in order. Bourbon Truths continues on from where Bourbon Kingdom leaves us, with the community centre being built, all of our favourite characters living in Jett's hotel until the centre's resident apartments are ready.

Kace's story is mainly told through his POV, although we do get snippets from other characters
KFForever
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
kfforever

3.5 Stars ~ Reviewed by Anna Green on behalf of KFF

In
Gata Leitora / Cat reader
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love, suspense
I was surprised by the Bourbon series ...
In the first book we met Goldie, a girl who lost everything with her parents' death in Hurricane Katrina and had to face life in a stripper club to pay her bills. In attracting the attention of the powerful and mysterious Jett, she finds herself immersed in a world quite different from what she was accustomed to and her training to be a Jett Girl will make her even closer to Jett.
The attraction between them is uncontrollable but Jett has many ghosts and d
Ana Rita
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to read this guys story since the first Bourbon book that I've read and it was worth the waiting.
Bourbon Truths is the fourth book from the Bourbon series and can be read as a standalone but I don't recommend it like that.
For you to better understand this series I totally advise you to read them all in order and that way you will know so much about all the characters.
Bourbon Truths explores the lifes of Kace, oh hot Kace..., and Lyla.
Kace was a well known boxer back in the days unti
Christina
I’ll admit right now, I’m a huge fan of Kace, Lyla? Not so much.

I wanted Kace to get with Goldie/Lo from the very beginning of the series and when it became apparent that that was not going to happen, I wanted him to find someone that was worthy of him; that wasn’t Lyla.

I liked the way the series wrapped up in the last book so Kace’s book was the icing on the cake. There’s no denying the chemistry between Kace and Lyla, but I just really didn’t like her as a character. While Goldie’s mouth was
Kimberly
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Kace from book #1. I thought for sure something would transpire between Kace and Goldie from the first moment the two of them met. I was in awe of the man who was in love with a woman that belonged to his best friend.

I was enamored by the man who I knew carried secrets that no one could have ever guessed until his story was told in Bourbon Truths. Kace is a very wounded, complex alpha who thinks he deserves nothing. Layla thinks he deserves everything and wants to be the one
Dana Busenbark
In this fourth book of the series, we really get a feel for why Kace is the way he is. We get little snippets in the first three books, but to truly learn what changed his life and what caused him to kill the man he killed was eye-opening. We see what keeps him having Lyla at arms length. We learn what his childhood was like and what things were like for him after the loss of his career. Can Kace ever allow Lyla close to him? Will he confide in her? Will she understand what happened? Does she fa ...more
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
I am a little torn with my review for this one because I love Meghan Quinn, and I love her work. This book and Kace Haywood just didn't do for me. NOW physically he really will make your motor run. So I give this 5 STARS of hotness, writing and the glory that is Meghan and 3 STARS for the actual story.

Kace really got on my nerves. Maybe I was just having a bad day and his self depreciating crap got under my skin. I guess if he really felt so much guilt there were many things he could have done.
Konny
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bourbon Truths by Meghan Quinn is the fourth book in the Jett Girl / Bourbon Series. Bourbon Truths is a full-length novel and can be read as a standalone. For better understanding I recommend to read the books in order. Book one - Bourbon Sins; Book two - Bourbon Deceit; Book three - Bourbon Kingdom; Book four - Bourbon Truths.
This is Kace and Lylas book. My heart was bleeding for Kace in the previous books. I thought him a very interesting and a intriguing character. He has his own demons, bag
nicandbooks
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Second chances

Ever since Kace Heywood was introduced in Bourbon Sins I was waiting for his story. A man living with so much guilt after a drunken mistake one night many years ago, Kace doesn't believe he deserves a second chance - despite his best friend and soul brother Jett vehemently disagreeing - and so Kace exists only to punish himself for his wrongdoing.

Enter Lyla who literally barges into Kace's life one day and gives him countless glimpses into what his life could be like if he forga
Emily Goodman
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quinn closes out her Bourbon Series on an epic high with Bourbon Truths, book number 4 in this series. Although Bourbon Truths is a standalone, I still highly recommend you make sure you read all about the Jett Girl prior to reading this full length novel. In Bourbon Truth we FINALLY get Kace's story! We previously met Kace in the beginning of this series and I've waited to finally read what his haunted ex boxer's story was all about. Lyla, Goldie's best friend has here own haunted past as well. ...more
Natasha
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5* read.

I've been so excited for this book. I've followed Kace's journey through The Jett series, and have fallen in love with his alpha male side and his broody hotness. This one can be read as a standalone, unlike the other in this series, but I really recommend reading the others first and following Kace through the other stories to fully appreciate his character.

Kace is a very complex character, his past is completly heartbreaking. He has a lot of demons and is broken with this massive wal
Cassandra Taylor
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Amo’s Book Corner

5 Stars

Kace and Lyla’s story was amazing!!

Kace has suffered in his life, he lost the one thing he had worked so hard for and one night after trying to drown his sorrows something happened that he thought he could never come back from.

Lyla has not had an easy life, at a young age she had to go into the foster system and learned the hard way that not everyone is nice.

When these two meet there is instant attraction, Kace doesn’t believe he deserves Lyla after
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

WOW! The conclusion to Meghan Quinn's Bourbon series was UTTERLY EPIC! This whole series surprised me. Erotic, fun, exciting and full of heart and unbelievable twists, Bourbon Truths will blow the mind until the very end! These characters have easily become some of my favorites. This is a GREAT read and HIGHLY recommended! You just CAN'T go wrong with The Bourbon Series from Meghan Quinn! I give this an AMAZING FIVE SHOOTING STARS!
Erin Paige Bixby
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG!!! KACE!!! I am so happy he got his HEA!!! I worried about his character and his ability to move on. I am so happy with the way his story turned out! He is such an amazing character. There were points that had me in tears, feeling every bit of his pain and anguish over past events. The twists had me in tears again over what he actually helped instead of harmed. 5 EPIC stars for KACE!!!

Reviewed for FMR Book Grind
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is the 4th book in the Bourbon series and even tho it is set about a different couple books 1, 2 and 3 must be read first as 4 starts where 3 ended.
Layla and Kace are amazing togther and I love how Layla gives him a race for his money, the banter that they Chuck at each other is so great.
this is an amazing addition to this series.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Sadly this is the conclusion to all things Jett Girl!! It’s the story of Kace and Lyla! We get to see why Kace is so broody and has iron clad walls but it’s so beautiful to see them knocked Down by the force that is Lyla! Of course you still get tidbits of Jett and Lo and it’s just an overall amazing conclusion to a crazy rollercoaster ride, which I thoroughly enjoyed!!
Paula Genereau
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this series is amazing. I loved this book the most. it really sucked me in
K3
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Jen
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole series!! Highly recommend.
ellieisuhm
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: meghan-quinn
Final Score - 5 Stars!

review to come ...
Jill M
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-sexy-men
I hate to down play Jett at all because he was just Jett, but Kace’s story was by far the best in the series. Finally we got the entire picture instead of the bits and pieces from the previous books. Meghan truly left the best for last.

Kace has lived with guilt and remorse for so many years it’s just second nature. He pushes everyone away even his closest friends. When Lila comes in his life he wants to believe she can be the light in his dark world. Lila and Kace are each other’s missing pieces
Nan
rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2018
Argie
Dec 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the
More about Meghan Quinn

Bourbon (4 books)
  • Bourbon Sins (Bourbon, #1)
  • Bourbon Deceit (Bourbon, #2)
  • Bourbon Kingdom (Bourbon, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)