Start by marking “Bourbon Kingdom (Bourbon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bourbon Kingdom (Bourbon, #3)

Bourbon Kingdom

(Bourbon #3)

Under the neon lights of Bourbon, money is everything.
Justice, faith, and power. They’re the key to my empire and she holds them all in the palm of her hand. Falling for her was a mistake; she stole my heart and consumed me. I was addicted, and she left me weak and vulnerable to my enemies.
They’re everywhere.
Now she’s gone, turning to my enemy’s business partner; the man
Published October 5th 2017 (first published June 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Bourbon Kingdom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bourbon Kingdom

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Really liked it! A great book to end Jett and Goldie’s story. This series is amazing! I’ve been engrossed with it for the past 2 weeks and loved every second of it. I can’t wait to read Kace and Lyla’s story soon!
Beverly
I missed Goldie and Jett's world so much! This conclusion was extraordinary! It starts exactly where the second book ended. It show us how much Goldie is willing to sacrifice to protect and help Jett, all because LOT 17.

happy photo tumblr_inline_myk4m33Itu1s7np37_zpsf669b187.gif

What can you expect? The whole gang of course. The Jett Girls ( I laughed so much with them ), Kace ( can't wait to read his story ), the bad guys AKA Leo ( Jett's dad ) and Rex AKA Loser. New characters and Jett. Oh Jett! Where can I find my own Jett?

happy photo tumblr_myjihfRikq1sdxfgvo6_250_zpsf54b4f89.gif

happy photo tumblr_myjihfRikq1sdxfgvo9_500_zps7fedaa4e.gif

This journey wasn't easy
Courtney
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Forever a Jett Girl is the conclusion to this series and probably my favorite in this series.

I must say that normally come book 3 or 4 in a series, I am bored by what is happening and things are starting to become redundant. But that is not the case here. Meghan saved all the good shit for last!

Goldie/Lo has taken things into her own hands. She has no plans but knows what she wants the end results to be. She is playing in a world where anything goes and with the right amount of money, anything c
April Symes
Bourbon Kingdom, book 3 in the series by Meghan Quinn is OMG insanely GOOD!! It is probably THE best one yet in this series. This book starts with Goldie leaving Jett for Rex but it isn’t what you think…She has a huge plan to save Jett and everyone that is with Jett from ruin…Love her sassiness and spunk. Problem is , she doesn’t know how to go about doing it so its all on the fly. She just knows Jett needs to be awarded Lot 17 by the city council so that he will quit acting so crazy and finally ...more
Paula  Phillips
Jun 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I have to admit out of the Jett Girl series, this was probably my least favorite book as it took a while for me to read through it. I guess I really liked the Jett, Goldie, and Kace chemistry. In the Bourbon Kingdom, Goldie has taken matters into her own hands and told Jett to have faith in her and that she will be back. Goldie knows that Lot 17 means the world to Jett Colby and if she is ever to have a future with him, she knows she has to take down the two men standing in Jett's way - Rex Tita ...more
Saunders
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trilogies, 2016
Unfortunately this nose dived - when Jett stated he was brought up not to show feelings and that it was a sign of weakness. He said that the moment he showed any weakness Natasha "his wife" was taken away from him.....but confirmed he didnt love her.....so there were weak aspects with the final part of this book and I gave up.

Shame really because this had great potential, good plot but I lost interest due to over production of the same issues, same lines and her over active lady boner!
Dena
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We're back with The Bourbon Series with Forever a Jett Girl. One of my faves by Meghan Quinn. It was bittersweet to read this final installment in the series as I wanted to know what happened so badly but at the same time I didn't want it to end. I'm happy to say that this had the perfect amount of angst, laughter, nail biting nervousness and love. It was nice to get back in with the gang and it felt like this great love I had for the characters was ending *sniffle sniffle*

Goldie takes matters i
Naomi
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-kindle
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

I have been excited to read Forever a Jett Girl, the final book in the Bourbon series after the slight cliff hanger in the previous book. I wanted to see if Goldie was able to help Jett in his pursue of Lot 17 and to see them back together again. It was a difficult journey for both of them as they doubt their feelings and lack trust in one another.

Jett was a bit lost after Goldie’s quick departure, he has the need to control everything and realised that he
Up All Night Book Addict

This book was the best conclusion to the story possible. I don't think it could have neded any better than this book!

I was wondering how Meghan was going to keep the story going, while keeping me interested. It isn't that I doubted her; It was just I wasn't how much more she could add to the story.

This book was just as good, if not better than the first one in the series. It had me laughing and chuckling left and right. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Goldie crosses enemy lines in orde
Michelle
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series. Goldie (whose name still has not grown on me) has left Jett in an attempt to reclaim their lives. This of course sends Jett into a tailspin because he constantly needs control but also because of his fears of abandonment. Jett has a plan to bring down his father and his archenemy Rex, which he hopes will get Goldie back. After Rex and Leo are brought down, Jett and Goldie have to work out all their problems. The book got a little sappy at the end but it was a nice ending to th ...more
Julie
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Meghan Quinn’s Bourbon Series is now fully published. It consists of four books: Bourbon Sins, Bourbon Deceits, Bourbon Kingdom and Bourbon Truths. The final book, Bourbon Truths, is written as a standalone, spinoff even though it basically picks up where Bourbon Kingdom ends.

I enjoyed the first book in Meghan Quinn’s Bourbon Series. The premise for the series is great, but I felt that as a series, it was too drawn out. The books are overly filled with drama, angst and sex scenes in order to len
A little birdie told me...
Eh. It went from unconventional romance to conventional romance by the end of the series. Don't get me wrong because I'm not complaining... well, not exactly. It's just that it became awfully cliched in a roundabout way.

What I like about Meghan Quinn's books is that each character is layered, even the side characters. All of them have a depth to them so that it is easy to picture them and befriend them. It's a gift unique to few author's, and she does it pretty flawlessly. What's exceptional ab
Love N. Books
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K3’s $0.02

Okay, so this book picks up right where the last one ends.

Jett and Goldie have one goal and that is to protect one another, although things get complicated when they do what they set out to do.

This installment was just filled with drama and angst. Goldie still keeps her witty attitude and tries to make the best of her situation. Unfortunately, she does it in the hands of Rex and that does not sit well with Jett at all. Goldie is in way over her head with Rex but she is doing what she c
Becky Rendon
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

That caterwauling that you hear is me trying to calm down. Meghan thought it would be fun to break my heart and rip it from my defeated body. I truly believe this woman has a skill at shredding unsuspecting victims' hearts to pieces.

if you have been following my Bourbon series journey, you know that I have enjoyed them all. But Kingdom, is extra special to me. I love Goldie in her feisty, completely insane, yet everything you want from a woman who talks about cow vaginas. She is a speci
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Bourbon Kingdom had me on the edge through and through. I love Goldie, but her stubbornness comes out through and through. She tries her best to move on through life. Jett is not letting her go. I love his vision of what he will do for the community center and the new life he is making for the Jett girls. Everything seems to be in place except for one thing. That is having Goldie back in Jett's life.

This book is a great end for these two. There are more emotional experiences that Goldie will ha
Jill M
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
We left off with Jett losing his heart and Goldie in a bad predicament. This story was a little angsty with a little suspense and mix of Meghan’s witty humor. It was sexy and fun and emotional. It was everything this series was about. I’m looking forward to uncovering Kace and his brooding ways.
Mayra M
Skimmed through it since it was more of the same. I really think most trilogies have at least one book too many
Konny
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bourbon Kingdom by Meghan Quinn is the epic conclusion of Jett and Goldies story. Bourbon Kingdom is the third book in the Jett Girl / Bourbon Series and is a full-length novel. This is not a standalone. You must read the previous books, Bourbon Sins and Bourbon Deceit, first.

Bourbon Kingdom picks up where Bourbon Deceit ends up. Goldie broke up with Jett and is now with her old fudge-buddy and Jetts enemy. Jeff mourns her absence. Goldie has her own agenda. This book gave me whiplash. The chara
Danielle S.
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everyone needs to read this! Laugh out loud funny, squirm in your seat sexy and a little heart pounding drama! Loved it!!
Anna Green
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of KFF

Oh wow, this third book in the Bourbon series has everything: romance, intrigue, brooding alphas, sexy women and a bit of drama thrown in. I just can’t get enough of Goldie’s potty mouth.

This book starts with Goldie leaving Jett for Rex but there’s more to this than what you think. She has plans to save the world, Jett’s and hers that is. The only thing is she doesn’t know where to start and how to go about it. If Jett is awarded Lot 17 by the city council, will he fina
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
••*`*•.☆• 5 STAR REVIEW ••*`*•.☆•

Goldie Bishop was a young beautiful woman that had endured so much in her life. Thinking she had finally had found happiness, evil, despicable men were putting an end to her comfortable life. But like always she was not going down without a fight but at what cost will she be able to freed Jett and her fragile relationship to obtain the illusive happiness?

Jett Colby was not used to losing control, yet when he was with Goldie it seems he did. Facing the dirty blows
Sherry
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy, sassy and sinful, Forever a Jett Girl is the ultimate finale for our mismatched couple. The third book in the Bourbon Series takes off where book two left off, with Goldie leaving Jett. Now, you and I know what was behind her running, but I hate that Jett's faith was tested.

Spunky, feisty, and raw Goldie is back and is more determined than ever to protect those she loves. Packed with secrets and lies surrounding our couple, what possible way do they have to hold on to this relationship?

Meg
Veronica
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

With Goldie trying to infiltrate Rex's life to try to help Jett we get the addition of Rex's point of view. I like being able to see what was happening on the other side of the fight for Lot 17.

This series has good mix of fun times and funny moments, hot steamy scenes along with a spattering of serious angst and this continues through Forever and Jett Girl. It was good to spend more time with Goldie and Jett and watch them t
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

I have scored this 5* for the story as a whole, as well as for this book!

This is the third in the series (I'm loathed to think it is the last!) and you definitely need to have read the first two already! Even though it is a while since I read them, it took mere seconds to be immersed back in their world. The characters are all so interesting, and knowing their pasts, even more admirable (or not!).

I loved that Jett had to real
Ana Rita
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was mad and shocked by the way Bourbon Deceit ended that I couldn't have started this one fast enough. I was mad as hell and I wanted some explanations.
Jesus... I was so nervous...
The plot was magnificent and intense and that left me anxious and nervous.
I thought that my heart couldn't take anymore surprises but they kept coming and coming.
Let's just say that I had embarked on the most bumpy rollercoaster ride of my life. The suspense, deceit, madness are so present in this book as well as
A Book Obsessed Brit
Bourbon Kingdom is Book 3 in the Bourbon Sins Series and is the conclusion to Jett and Goldie's story.
We start from the moment we left Book 2, with Jett heartbroken and Goldie gone, we see her walk straight to Rex's house. Determined to find her own way to fix the problem surrounding Lot 17 and Jett's fued with his father Leo and with Rex, Goldie has a plan to go along with the relationship Rex offered her when she first became a Jett Girl. It doesn't taken long for Rex's evil side to show it's
Natasha
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5* read.

The final chapter in Goldie and Jett's story and my favourite yet. After the ending in the last book I couldn't wait to get started on this book. Jett has finally give Goldie everything but Goldie's left him and this brings out a whole other side to Jett that we haven't seen before. This adds even more to the drama and angst side of this series mixed with some suspense and heartbreak this really is a great ending to there story.
Jeanette
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This whole series is great! I've laughed till I just about wet myself, I've held my breath waiting to see what was going to happen next and iI was mad enough to almost throw my tablet a couple times! I would highly recommend this series to everyone! Oh I have done that!!
  • Warped (Manipulaion Trilogy, Corrupted, #2)
  • The Lover Beneath Me (The Devil Trilogy, #3)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • Inseparable
  • Determined: To Love (Determined Trilogy, #2)
  • Conquered (She Who Dares, #2)
  • Devil in Her Bed
  • Kratos (Take Over, #3)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Four  (Teaching Willow, #4)
  • Hindrance (The Excess, #3)
  • Resolution (Swept Away #3)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2)
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the

Bourbon (4 books)
  • Becoming a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #1)
  • Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)
  • Bourbon Truths (Bourbon, #4)
“Yes, that’s right, you ladies are fine, you’re beautiful, you’re more than just a smooth piece of skin with a beating heart. You’re women, damn it, you have the power to take down any man you want to, and do you know why?” I pointed at them and then gripped my tits and crotch. “Because we hold the ticket to that pestering one-eyed pant snake that is trying to eat up our gentle lady folds any chance it gets. We get to tell it when it can enter and when we can clench around the swiveling little worm and suffocate him until he squirts his man seed.” I clenched my fist and held it in the air as I spoke. “We hold the cards, ladies. Now, let’s stand up, smack our tits together, and show those men who’s in charge.” 1 likes
“Oh, my fuck, kick me in the crotch and call me fucking Sally! Of course I will marry you. I’m going to marry you so fucking hard.” 1 likes