Start by marking “Bourbon Sins (Bourbon, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bourbon Sins (Bourbon, #1)

Bourbon Sins (Bourbon #1)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  205 Ratings  ·  89 Reviews
On the streets of New Orleans, sins are committed every night.

My name is Jett Colby and I save tarnished souls.

In the downtown, under the glittery lights of Bourbon Street, I found her in cheap lingerie, flaunting her body for callous men and money.

From the lace of her cheap lingerie, to her garter belt, I knew she had to be saved.
She had to be mine.

Broke and destitute w
Published October 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bourbon Sins, please sign up.
AlligatorSmith loves to read Good question. I'm hoping for an answer too. When authors revise/edit and then reissue the same story (especially under a new title), they should give…moreGood question. I'm hoping for an answer too. When authors revise/edit and then reissue the same story (especially under a new title), they should give this information right upfront in the blurb.(less)

Natalie The Biblioholic
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc, erotic, dual-pov
If you've read the original Bourbon series by Meghan Quinn, then this book will seem familiar. And for those of you who haven't... Well, you're definitely in for a treat!

This book is crazy! Goldie's internal monologues caused me to shudder in equal amounts of disgust and excitement. The labels she gave lady parts (ex. meat curtains?) were pretty gross. But her absurdity is what made her hilarious. I'm just not sure if I was laughing with her or at her.

Goldie suffered a lot. She lost her parents
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
*4.5 stars*

Loved it! This is my favorite book by Meghan Quinn for sure!

The premise of this book is quite unique. I really liked the whole exclusive night club scene. It all felt so classy and sexy.

Jett was amazing! I love him! He can be an ass at times, but he has such a big heart. He’s sexy, loyal and so caring. He’s a total alpha and so irresistible!

Goldie was great too! She has no filter and I loved that! I can imagine being her friend and having so much fun!

The relationship between Jett
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Ever had that book that made you utter over and over the words "OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD!"? Damn! That's Bourbon Sins by Meghan Quinn for me. I am so used by this author's romantic comedy books and that one time she made me cry so damn hard because of her Dear Life. But now, with this series? What can I say? Again... OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD!!!

Start to finish the book surprised me to no end. I was loving everything about it because it was so damn good I could not put the book down. Meghan Quin slayed thi
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)

Whoa whoa whoa! I am used to Meghan Quinn’s romantic comedy so this is quite a nice surprise – different, erotic, naughty, and definitely mouthwateringly sexy.

The Bourbon Sins is the first book of the Bourbon series of four books. Jett is a powerful man. He owns the most exclusive gentlemans club in New Orleans. Each of the women is handpicked by the owner himself to be a “Jett girl". Jett is mysterious, sexy, and brooding but has a heart of gold. His mission is to help the girls who are destitu
Paula  Phillips
Oct 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I have always been a Meghan Quinn fan, so when I saw that she had re-released her Becoming a Jett Girl series I had to get around to reading it finally. I loved it as it was set in New Orleans and after being there in May 2017, it sparked memories of the places as Meghan had Goldie set up a store in Jackson Square, visit Cafe Dumond for the beignets and Bourbon Street fun and even mentioning the morning sanitation crew which I too was impressed with. Goldie is busy working and trying to stay afl ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This storyline was fun to read; it was unique and so different to what I’m used to reading from this author. Don’t get me wrong, it still had the hilarious, laugh out loud moments that is Meghan Quinn. Even though the story flowed seamlessly, I did have a hard time getting into the book but once I did, I couldn’t put it down.

I want to be a Jett Girl!! Okay, I really just want to be Jett’s girl. Holy hell that man is just yummy, sex on a stick! I loved him; loved the sweetness, loved the cockines
Becky Rendon
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

Well, well, well what do we have here?

When I saw the teasers for the re-release of this series, I was drawn to the mysterious sex on a stick that seemed to represent Jett. The man, the club, the girls...It was enticing, intriguing.

I started Bourbon Sins and wasn't sure. I try not to be judgemental but the opening caught me off guard. I read the blurb. I knew where they were coming from but it took an adjustment period. Boy, am I glad I stuck it out.

I have never considered selling my b
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Dang.....why did I wait sooo long to read this series?? I love Meghan Quinn's books, you know, same ole story from me, I left on my TBR way too long, but now I got this one under my belt, I can't wait to read the rest!!!

What the hell is a Jett Girl?" Well let me tell you..lol

First of all, Bourbon Sins-is book one of four of the previously released Becoming a Jet Girl series. It is about one of the most exclusive honors you can earn in the private club circuit. Each girl is hand picked by Jett Co
April Symes
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, arc-review
This is book 1 in a series called Bourbon by Meghan Quinn and what a explosive start to a series. This book is nuts but in a good way. I started it in the evening and couldn’t stop until I finished it which was like at 3 am… it was that addictive.
Jett is a powerful man. He owns the most exclusive gentleman’s club in New Orleans. He hunts out women he wants in his club and he is very selective on who gets to be a “Jett girl". Jett is a man who is mysterious, handsome, yet he is also a man who br
Red Cheeks Reads
5 SMOOCHES!

Meghan Quinn is one of my go-to authors when I need some humor with my heat. I’m telling you, she has that nailed and always delivers a hot and hilarious story without missing a beat. I’ve read many of her books, laughing myself silly while simultaneously fanning myself—no easy feat, mind you, while also holding a Kindle. Some of the stuff she comes up with is so ridiculously absurd, and her verbal slapstick is my kryptonite. To this day, I cannot see or hear the word flaps without th
Ana Rita
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've already read a few books from this author and I can't get enough. I always want more from the ones that can speak to my body, mind and soul and this lady had managed to do just that.
Meghan Quinn has a beautiful and heartfelt writing, with a little hot stuff into the mix that will make you blush and so much more.
And I was so curious and anxious to start a new series... I was happy as well.
Let's start the Bourbon Series.
Bourbon Sins is the first book from this series and Jesus... Have a c
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

So I haven't read a lot of books by this author, but the ones I did, I absolutely loved it. And this one was no different.

Jett is sort of a good Samaritan. He helps out women who are down on their luck. So he started a exclusive gentlemen's club in New Orleans. He takes care of the women, gives them whatever they want, clothes, studies and when they are back on their feet they are welcome to move on. The only rule is that they must submit to Him and Him
Julie
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Bourbon Sin is the first book in Meghan Quinn’s Bourbon series. Ms. Quinn is known for her romantic comedies, and while there are sufficient funny bits, I would not call it a romantic comedy.

Goldie is down on her luck after Hurricane Katrina destroyed her by taking her parents and everything they owned. Up to her eyeballs in debt, she sells the one thing she has left…herself. Working as a waitress at a sleazy strip joint in the French Quarter of NOLA doesn’t pay enough to cover her bills, so she
Cristina (My Tiny Obsessions)
Read full review HERE

description

Guys, I’m a huge fan of Meghan Quinn. I’ve loved all the books I read from her, so even though a was a bit weary of this blurb, I still gave it a shot. It was also an absolute surprise, because I wasn’t quite expecting to receive this book to review. But let’s move on…

So, kudos to Meghan Quinn, because her writing is awesome as usual. Erotica is not usually an easy genre to insert comedy into, and Meghan did that, and she did it well. I have to say though, that given that t
Love N. Books
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K3’s $0.02

I haven’t read the original Bourbon series so I wasn’t sure what to expect. With Meghan Quinn, I have learned you can’t really go wrong when it comes to her stories.

I liked Jett Colby. He was truly coming from a good place. Do I agree with the business he ran, nope but I admire him for helping those who needed it, in all aspects.

Jett is clearly a man who gets what he wants when he wants. When he lays eyes on Goldie. He sees nothing but her and I love that she literally sweeps him off h
Amy
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

“I needed the control, it was the only thing that held me together, that kept me from crumbling to my knees. Control over everything, because without control, you lose the best things in your life, the best people.”

“She makes me lose sight of everything I ever believed in. She makes me think there is a possiblity of a future. She brings up feelings I never wanted to explore again and didn’t ever plan on exploring again.”

Hot. Sexy. Thrilling. Totally Unexpected.

Bourbon Sins hooked me an
Konny
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bourbon Sins by Meghan Quinn is the first book in the Jett Girl Series.
Bourbon Sins was re-edited and has a new cover.
Jett Colby saves souls. Hes the owner of Lafayette Club, a exclusive gentlemens club in New Orleans. He doesnt do relationships, ever and his girls are strictly no strings attached employees.

Goldie has lead a hard life. A catastrophe killed her whole family and she works hard to make ends meet. Shes no wall flower, loves sex and knows what she wants. Shes sassy.

Then she gets hire
Cassandra Taylor
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Amo’s Book Corner

5 Stars

This book has me hooked! Cannot wait to read the rest of the series.

Goldie has not had much look recently, her parents died during Hurricane Katrina and left her with a boat load of debt. She is having to work at a local strip club just to get by, only she isn’t dancing her boss doesn’t think she is good enough she is serving drinks.

When she keeps getting given these cards with her own name on and Jett Girl she starts to get a bit creeped out, but wh
Jill M
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to be honest I was a little scared to start this book. Not because I didn’t love Meghan’s other stories but because I LOVED all her romantic comedies and really wasn’t sure what to expect with this story. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I shouldn’t have been shocked that Meghan added her witty humor to the story. I mean who else would refer to a man’s face as a cow’s vagina. Her one-liners are all her own. LOL

It was sexy. It was sweet. It was angsty. It was funny. The story was
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, well, well, this was an unexpected gem. I am used to Rom Com's from Meghan, this was a bit of a naughty surprise. I look forward to the next book.
Jett is a man of mystery and intrigue and I think that is what grabs Goldie's attention. I loved me some Kace. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!
Monique
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I need a drink!!! Bourbon anyone?!!

It is a little different to what we are used to by Meghan Quinn, this one still has the same wit and sass and humor, but it is also quite erotic. It is not a new series, but a make over from her Jett Girl books, new covers and some added editing. I hadn't read this one before, so I went in with no expectations and found that I really enjoyed learning more about Jett and Goldie.

Both these characters have had heartbreak in one form or another. But what happens
Louisa
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ummmm...Meghan Quinn has always been my go-to author for rom-com...so now she's added to my go-to author for erotic romance? Damn girl

Full review to come!
Anna Green
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of KFF

This is the first book in the Bourbon series. Erotica romance at its best as written by the author who is well known for her funny stories.

Goldie is a sexy and sassy waitress down on her luck. Her parents were killed when Hurricane Katrina struck the city and she was left on her own. She is broke and desperately trying to make ends meet working in a strip club. She caught the attention of successful businessman Jett Colby and recruited her as a Jett Girl at the Lafayette
A Book Obsessed Brit
Bourbon Sin is the first book in the re-released version of the Bourban/Jett Girl Series. This is the first novel I have read from Meghan Quinn, and well I think I am in love!

Our Bourbon Sins Hero is Jett Colby, a billionaire dominant who owns the exclusive and mysterious Lafyette Club in New Orleans, a burlesque club of sorts. At the Lafyette club the girls wear masks to remain anonymous, they perform seductive dances with a strict look but don't touch policy. Jett offers his Jett girls a home
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

Y'all, this is book crack. It's rare for me to stay up late to read, but Bourbon Sins made me do just that. I couldn't stay up late enough to finish it the first night because, you know, work... but it was basically all I could think of the next day until I got off work and could sit down and finish it. I really was shocked I was as obsessed as I was because, honestly, I was a little worried going in if this book would be one I'd like. I'm one wh
Kerry Fletcher
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
oooohhhhhh i gotta say this book surprised me! I'm not usually a reader of this type of book. Man in a club with a harem of women at his beck and call and although this kind of starts off like that it soon changes direction.

Jett is a very wealthy man. Something in his past makes him want to help women who are at rock bottom. He takes them in and gives them a chance of a new life. One without worries. Of course all this is done under complete secrecy. Jett hand picks the girls he takes in. All be
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How the holy fuck did I not read this series earlier?! It was always one of those that I had on my TBR saying “this one sounds good, I really need to get to it”. Well I got to it and I am hooked! I really need to find the time like NOW to read the rest of them.
Bourbon Sins (formerly Becoming a Jett Girl) has sexy men, gorgeous women, and takes place in a gorgeous city (New Orleans is one of my favorite places ever!) Jett Colby is a powerful man with an unorthodox business, a gentleman’s club wit
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Original review: A Novel Glimpse

Note: I received an ARC from Wordsmith Publicity in exchange for an unbiased review.

If you’ve read my blog in the past year, you know what a big Meghan Quinn fan I am. The lady can do rom-com like no other. She makes me laugh constantly with her wit. I always wonder where she comes up the amazing things she does. I love her books SO much. That is why I decided to sign up to review her erotic rom-com novel Bourbon Sins even though I’m not normally an erotica reader
United Indie Book Blog
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am a hug fan of Miss Quinn’s RomComs and I was curious to see what her writing style would be in this erotic tale. I’m not gonna lie, I almost DNF at about 30%, not because I didn’t like the writing style, but because it seemed to me that it was just about a glorified whore house and a mysterious man who had strict rules when it came to ‘his’ girls. They worked the elusive club, but they couldn’t have sex with any man but him. Yea, kinda turned me off.

But, BUT, I kept reading. And it ended up
Michelle Monroe
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
*Reviewed for United Indie Book Blog

But,
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the
More about Meghan Quinn

Bourbon (4 books)
  • Bourbon Deceit (Bourbon, #2)
  • Bourbon Kingdom (Bourbon, #3)
  • Bourbon Truths (Bourbon, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)