Start by marking “Art of Seduction (Stern Family Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Art of Seduction (Stern Family Saga, #1)

Art of Seduction

(Stern Family Saga #1)

Love was never supposed to be part of the end game.

Fallon’s life has been a road paved in misery and loneliness.
Then one day, she’s propositioned with a way to change it all.
From that day forward, Fallon planned on never looking back.
Until, she met her target, the man who could destroy everything.
Fallon’s a survivor, but can she survive him?

Gabriel is independent and bruta
Published November 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Art of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Art of Seduction

Laura- BookBistroBlog
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Art of Seduction (A Stern Family Saga, Book One)
By Monique Orgeron (M. Orgeron)
5 Stars

WOW!!! What a Debut Author! I don’t know where Monique Orgeron has been hiding. To come out with her first book this well written, flowed perfectly and not one time did I find myself having to go back a page or 2 to figure out what was going on. If I were a gambling gal, this bet I would have lost. I honestly thought that this was a veteran author now writing under a pen name.

So, once I found out that this was
Dri ✰
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
★ 4 stars!!! ★

OMG this book was so good!!!!!! ❤❤
I loved it!

❝Maybe you’ve heard about how the man is the head of the family? The man may be the head of the family, but the woman is the neck. As his neck, you can turn his head in any direction you want; hence, making you very powerful indeed.❞

Esse livro foi uma grata surpresa!
Eu li a sinopse e pensei que já tinha “visualizado” tudo e fui surpreendida porque não foi o que eu esperava, foi melhor e além!
Todos os personagens são maravilhosos e a
Snow
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
When one of my dear friends praises a book with a line : "10+ stars", and highly recommends it to me, I'm like : "pfft duh?! alrighty then..."

And even if it wasn't quite the 5 star read for me, I have to say that I am surprised in a pleasant way by its content and concept to start with.

The story of one powerful woman, who arranged and organized hers and her sons' lives in order to obtain the level of status the Stern name carried in the world of shady business, politics and underground manipulai
Jenny
This story is about Gabriel and Fallon. Fallon is a poor neglected girl. Gabriel runs a casino and he is also a mafia gangster. His mother is a very powerful woman. When she meets Fallon she thinks she is perfect for her son. She becomes Fallon's mentor and she changes her life. Fallon and Gabriel meet and fall in love but Gabriel won't let his mother run his life.

Steamy and angsty love story with some suspense. I loved loved that heroine was a virgin and that hero was her first everything. I r
Carla Bulian
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Que delicia de livro! Me surpreendeu. Se quer ler um livro com romance, intriga e ação, esse é o indicado!
Personagens muito bem construídos, e uma narração impecável.
Adorei!
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had never read anything by this author and I ended up getting hooked.
Family with a powerful boss who is the mother of heroes. She is a strong and very interesting character.
I enjoyed our heroine and she's no fool, she has the smarts learned the harshness of life in poverty.
Our hero is interesting and a typical alpha male.
I will not give more details so as not to spoil the reading.
Liked and recommend it!

"The man may be the head of the family, but the woman is the neck. As his neck, you can turn
Sandra
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
10+ stars!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
For A debut author's maiden venture, this book is pretty well written, she has the unusual story all laid out and seems like a very thought out plot. Catherine Stern is the Matriarch of the Stern Family , determined to keep her family of Four powerful and handsome boys, together and strong. She's sacrificed and endured enough to be taken seriously and has earned respect of the entire town. She's revered and her reputation of being tough-as-nails precedes her, but her heart ahs special soft place ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Art of Seduction by Monique Orgeron is the first book in the "A Stern Family Saga". This is the story of Gabriel and Fallon. Fallon life started off with a mother who drank and only seem to want her when she was useful to her. When Fallon turned 18 and also became prettier than her mother...her mother tossed her out of the house. So Fallon started working at a cheap dinner where she meets Catherine Catherine takes her under her wing to train, teach and educate Fallon on being the perfect women f ...more
Kim Sutton
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story! I struggled to put this book down, it's highly addictive, once you start you just don't want to stop!

I love Fallon and Catherine and Gabriel and I can't wait to read the rest of the brothers stories and learn more about them.

This book is different. I wasn't sure what would happen or what motives Catherine had. At first I was very wary of her character. There's plenty of plot twists that kept me reading into the early hours, this is a book that you will devour.

Magnificen
Becca Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
Wasn’t too sure what I was getting into here. First time I’ve read this author and I didn’t read the blurb, I wanted to be surprised. It wasn’t what I expected, it was better. I found a couple spots dragged for me and a a spot or two that switched gears so fast I had to re read pages to make sure I didn’t miss anything.
My fav thing is that this book has strong determined female characters
Jos
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELL I would have never believed that Art of Seduction was a debut book if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Here I thought that I had been missing out on another fabulous author, but FINALLY! I'm right on time for a fantastic party that's made up of A Stern Family Saga series written by a new brilliant author! Let me try to generically describe it so nothing is given up that may be construed as spoiler douchery. Fallon's upbringing was filled with pain & loneliness, which taught her e ...more
BooksCastleIgnite
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! Fantastic, Amazing, Phenomenal, and Brilliant Storyline!!

This book was definitely keeping me on my toes with the suspense!! From beginning to end, I was so interested on how this book will end.... And let me tell you that, you won’t be disappointed at all!!

It was a phenomenal ending which I seriously couldn’t stop laughing so much because the Stern Family are just one badass, crazy loving family. ♥

What I love about this book the most is how the author created two female role who haves s
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Not what I expected

At first, I wasn't sure what I was getting into with this story.
So at first, Catherine turned me off, she was almost like a pimp, but by the end of this book I was loving her and crying for her. Catherine shows up at the diner that Fallon is working at. She tells Fallon that if she wants to make anything of her life then she should walk out with her and become someone.
So over the next few years, Catherine trains Fallon to become a sophisticated woman. But there is a reason f
LettyT
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book had a lot of depth especially since it came from a debut author. I read a lot of books and normally, the author's writing develops with each book published. I can only imagine where this family drama will continue to take me as each story is published.

Catherine Stern is a mom of three sons. She loves them fiercely and only wants the best for them. When she meets Fallon, a young, woman alone in the world she begins to groom her to become the perfect wife for her son Gabriel. Gabriel, ho
 Tania
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Art of Seduction is the first installment of the Stern Family Saga.

For a debut release Monique has nailed it. Her writing was impeccable and the story line was fantastic.

"What do they say? All’s fair in love and war."

Fallon was delt a crappy hand in life. She had a mother who couldn't stand her, and kicked her out when she was old enough.
One day while working at the Diner a lady by the name of Catherine Stern comes in and makes Fallon an offer she can't refuse.
Now before I continue let me add
Tara
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So Sexy and amazing!

This story was wonderful! The story was sexy, exciting, conniving, and everything that makes a great book! Gabriel was the perfect combination of sexy, tough, and strong. Fallon was sexy, tough, and naive. They were a great combination, and with Mrs. Stern throwing twists in the plot, I loved it! I can’t wait to read the second book!
Maura
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have a confession to make. I have no idea how this book showed up on my kindle. I mean, obviously I downloaded it but what I mean is that I don’t remember if I won it in a contest, if it was a freebie in a newsletter or if my magical book fairy just made it appear *poof* (actually, wouldn’t that be awesome if there really was such a thing?).

I really enjoyed this book. There are a couple of different layers all going on at the same time and it held my attention from beginning to end. The plot l
Alicia Seay
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: women looking for a romance story with a strong woman not scared to be the boss.
Loved this book! Sexy, thrilling, relatable and powerful women! I can't wait to read the next one!
Scott Smith
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Book

I absolutely loved the Art of Seduction .. I read this book in 36 hours because it was so hard to put down. I was pulled into the Stern Family Saga and I can't wait till the Art of Forgiveness is released.
lily waheed
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
my favorite character is Catherine! what a woman , powerful, protective , smart and kind! can't wait for the rest of brothers stories
Merisa Zenicanin-Markuljevic
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 ⭐ ...more
Helena
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wow
This book was just wow... I couldn't wait to finish it, but then I wanted more. It's really well written, with characters that you immediately fall in love with. I'll definitely read it again.
Coco.V
Aug 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/5/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Love was never supposed to be part of the end game.

Fallon’s life has been a road paved in misery and loneliness.
Then one day, she’s propositioned with a way to change it all.
From that day forward, Fallon planned on never looking back.
Until, she met her target, the man who could destroy everything.
Fallon’s a survivor, but can she survive him?

Gabriel is independent and brutal.
He learned early on about his mother’s games.
For years his mother has tried to cont
Ris Sasaki
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-ones
❝Now, from woman to woman, if you do fall in love with him, I will feel sorry for you. Because only when you love someone do they have the power to destroy you.❞

Ho Ho Ho. It seems Christmas is back and its bringing me a LOT of good books.
Especially this one with its ONE HELL OF A PERFECT EPILOGUE.
You guys know I live for epilogues. They are my favourite part of the book. The thing that I wait and wish to be the most perfect part of it.
And "Art of Seduction" was so far the most perfect and com
Rebecca Austin
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-kylie-s
Fallon St.Martin is 18 years old when she is taken under the wing of Catherine Stern, a very powerful woman. Catherine wants to make Fallon into a strong woman who could stand by one of her son's when he needs it the most.

Gabriel Stern helps run the family business of casino's and a few other things that aren't necessarily on the legal side. He has been dating Angella Rollins, the daughter of a Senator on and off for years but she is not who he is wanting to settle down with.

Will Fallon let hers
Brandy Roberts
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW Art of seduction was such an enjoyable book I was drawn to it from the first page with intriguing characters and captivating story line I can't wait to read more by Monique Orgeron and the Stern family Saga .I thought this was a unique read it is such a page turner you don't want to miss it one click right away . Ok can I just say how awesome Catherine is she reminded me of Gemma from SOA and a little bit of Janine from animal kingdom the things she does for her boys and their livelihood is ...more
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Art of Seduction by Monique Orgeron is book 1 in the Stern Family Saga and I am just completely heads over heels in love with this family. This appears to be the debut novel by this author and my hat goes off to her, it is an excellent read and I would definitely recommend starting this series, there is only one book published so far but you will not regret getting sucked into the Stern Family. Book 1 follows the eldest son Gabriel and Fallon.

Fallon was so sweet and strong, I have to say if I f
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Why These Two (Vampire Assassin League, #11)
  • Breaking Beau (Rock Hard, #2)
  • Demon Marked (Demon Bound, #2)
  • The Covert Wolf (Phoenix Force, #1)
  • The Virgin's Revenge (Rancho del Cielo, #4)
  • The Rogue's Conquest  (The Townsends, #2)
  • Surrounded by Pleasure (Woods Family, #2)
  • Lessons in Seduction (Once Upon An Accident, #2)
  • The Catalyst (Preternaturals, #3)
  • With Love in Sight (Twice Shy, #1)
  • Her Prodigal Passion (Mayhem in Mayfair, #4)
  • Doing the Right Thing (Mansell Brothers, #1)
  • Hot Witness (Hostile Operations Team, #9.5; The MacKenzie Family, #12.2)
  • Starr Fated (Starr, #1)
  • Drain Me
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • Slave to Passion (Firebrand, #2)
  • Chaste (McCullough Mountain, #3)
Monique Orgeron is a Contemporary Romance w/ suspense author. Stern Family Saga

Written by Monique Orgeron’s eldest, most beautiful, and intelligent daughter. (My sister is going to hate this part.)
My mom happens to be the most caring, loving, and stubborn person I know, well anyone knows. She gives 100% percent of herself to everyone and has given up so much of herself for my sister and I. For twe

Stern Family Saga (6 books)
  • Art of Forgiveness (Stern Family Saga, #2)
  • Art of War (Stern Family Saga, #3)
  • Art of Loyalty (Stern Family Saga #4)
  • Art of Survival: Part One (A Stern Family Saga Book 5)
  • Art of Survival: Part Two (A Stern Family Saga Book 6)