Start by marking “It’s Not Lose Weight to Get Healthy, It’s Get Healthy to Lose Weight” as Want to Read:
It’s Not Lose Weight to Get Healthy, It’s Get Healthy to Lose Weight

It’s Not Lose Weight to Get Healthy, It’s Get Healthy to Lose Weight

This booklet, It’s Not Lose Weight to Get Healthy, It’s Get Healthy to Lose Weight, is a companion book to my New Body Type Guide. I wanted a summary of the key highlights as well as pictures of what a meal would look like. This way you could visualize the amounts and percentages of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.

I take you through step by step how insulin resistance is
Published September 18th 2017

Be the first to ask a question about It’s Not Lose Weight to Get Healthy, It’s Get Healthy to Lose Weight

Amy Billings
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Science-backed advice on health that really works

I have struggled with my weight my whole life, and now I understand why. Dr. Berg lays out the facts about our metabolism, and the science of nutrition, in a way that puts the reader in control of his or her own health. I was diagnosed with type two diabetes six years ago. After following Dr.Berg’s advice, my struggles to control my blood sugar are OVER. I feel better, and have actually lost weight without being hungry. I recommend this book to an
Ruth
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I needed to hear that. Dr. Berg has some amazing information here delivered in an easy to understand way.
I’ve been fat for years and have been told by medical professionals over and over that if I would just lose the weight all my other issues would clear up.
So I tried. For 20plus years.
Dr. B flips this on its headand says, get healthy and the weight will come off!

Because the issues are causing the weight. This blew my mind. Felt too good to be true. Yet, two months after following his protoc
Wanda Psutka
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book

Good book, easy read with solid information. I was looking for something that explains how to to keep and this was great! Read his other book as well, both are great instructional books on the keto diet. Happy to have found info on what to do when you have had your gallbladder removed.
Elizabeth Martin
Oct 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Don’t Feed His Greed

There is no new information in this book. It also doesn’t fully address the issues that arise with ketosis. HIs solutions to combating the keto flu for example are to buy his products. Other products would work just as well, including Sole water made with sea salt. I really like Dr. Berg’s videos, but he is becoming very greedy. Don’t feed his greed.
Homer L.McNair
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ketosis and IF with Q&A!

The book describes the process of sugar and carbs in the body and how IF and Ketosis can change your health. I have just started the process last week, and the book helped guide me to get me on course. This is not a long book, but the information is valuable to someone beginning the process, highly reccommend!
Susan Ramsey
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great source of information

Easy to understand, and helps make sense of the diet. I like the science behind it. If you’re thinking of Keto, this is a good book to use as reference.
Marcus
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

Can't wait to start. Great educational material for overall health & longevity. I'll be implementing the tips recommended in this book!
Misty Kralovetz
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Packed with easy to understand information

Dr. Berg breaks it all down in a easy to read little book. Love it!
Will buy his other book about body types.
Deanna R DeFoor
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super informative!

Very informative and written in a way that is easy to understand. Great read! Excited to read another book by this Doctor!
Robert Jones
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super informative

A super informative first step at getting healthy. A bit expensive for the size of the book but the information is high quality
Kenny Parnell
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good intro to Keto, Intermittent Fasting, and Dr. Berg.
Jeroen
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, health
Very interesting book. What he writes looks plausible but so has other advice in the past. Very few references to support his view. Will be hard to cut-out carbs completely, or will take a while.
Josh Herman
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Clear and concise.

Easy read and informative. Very good introduction into IF, Keto and how the body operates around fat. A a basic primer into proper nutritional habits
Dennis Stauffer
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great insight

Great book on Keto and IF to get yourself healthy. Easy to read and un on these topics. Thanks Dr Berg
kathy heinl
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A different take on weight loss

This was an easy read. It's sort of an addition to the 4 body types. Dr. Berg makes things easy to understand.
Lauren
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This book explains the principals very well. It is easy to read and understand. Highly recommend this if you’re considering doing Kent and intermittent fasting.
Qiong Wang
Jan 19, 2019
Suzy
Dec 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Eat Rich, Live Long: Mastering the Low-Carb  Keto Spectrum for Weight Loss and Longevity
  • Paranormal Misfits Boxset: Books 1-2
  • Game Changers: What Leaders, Innovators, and Mavericks Do to Win at Life
  • 9th Circle (Darc Murders, #1)
  • Fateful Harvest: The True Story of a Small Town, a Global Industry, and a Toxic Secret
  • Lost Eden
  • Touching Godliness
  • Turn Up the Heat: Unlock the Fat-Burning Power of Your Metabolism
  • Paleolithic Slow Cooker Soups & Stews
  • Dear Father, Dear Son: Two Lives... Eight Hours
  • Operator
  • A Whole New You: Six Steps to Ignite Change for Your Best Life
  • The Q Continuum (Star Trek: the Next Generation)
  • Annie and Patrick (Under a Texas Sky)
  • When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energized Workplace from the World Famous Pike Place Fish Market
  • Fatal Flight: The True Story of Britain's Last Great Airship