Start by marking “Victor. Echo. Tango. Love” as Want to Read:
Victor. Echo. Tango. Love

Victor. Echo. Tango. Love

4.76  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Ten authors came together for this anthology benefiting Charity.
Inside you’ll find tales of love, sorrow and redemption. Each story will leave you reeling for the next. Whether you’re looking for forbidden romance, true love, or a hot fling…
it’s in here.
Published November 9th 2017 by Wild Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Victor. Echo. Tango. Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Victor. Echo. Tango. Love

Tiffany Carby
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Even as a contributing author, I can dote on the other 9 nine stories in this series. Fantastic! You won't be disappointed!
Denise Van plew
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection caught my eye because of the military theme. Having a active duty son it is one of my favorite genres. On top of that it also benefits charity. The pearl in all of this is I have not read any of the authors who have stories in this. Going through each one was a pleasure with the romance being the emotional thrill. This collection will pull you on different levels depending on the story. They also have their own signature with characters that take center stage. Not one is the same ...more
Jennifer Richey
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
10 authors came together and wrote about solders for Veterans Day! These stories are very special to me because I’m a army spouse thank you to all the authors for writing these amazing stories! I read each and everyone of these stories from deployments and love of their lives to losing someone they care about. Their was a true story about a authors grandfather and a story about a solder and his dog! Loved all the stories and one about his father being in the military and a high school reunion an ...more
Amanda Lee
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an incredible collection of military inspired stories by a great group of authors. All of the stories were incredible and there's definitely something for everyone. There's deployments, returning home, losing people, and stories ranging from the past to current.
I can't recommend this enough, they're all great
Paula Genereau
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved this book. It's an awesome book. I fell in love with it.
Becky Rendon
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it

With a varied set of Vets and a unique story each, this anthology has something for everyone. As far back as the Revolutionary War to the current in Afghanistan,Victor. Echo. Tango. Love is filled with love.
Melissa
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book to read on Veteran's Day in honor of all of our Veterans.  Losing You by HB Jasick was the most emotional for me.  It was my favorite.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa
Amy
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great anthology with stories from great authors. I love that this benefits veterans and that the stories all feature a veteran/soldier dealing with real issues. If you like military romance then this anthology will not disappoint!
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love anthologies, they allow you to find lots of new authors and take them out for a short spin. This Military inspired novel did an excellent job in that respect. The stories were inspiring and well written. Each amazing story was a little glimpse into each of the ten different authors mind.
I loved the mixed bag of stories but all with that same thread running through them Hope and duty, each one brought a smile or a tear to my face.
Samantha Rae
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous authors even better stories
Sarah Stein
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing

~Heartache and Hand Grenades by Ember-Raine Winters
Raine Winters is a new Author to me, and I adored her story. From the beginning, I had connected feeling sorry for Buck because of what he endure during his time in the military. Though, I totally understood Jesse’s decision to let go of Buck so that he could focus on his career, she should’ve never hid Chloe. But that makes the story even better. Loved the read.

~Losing You by HB Jasick
So, this story was emotional for me. Poor Tabby had gone t
Amanda N.
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ten Stories of Veterans and Active Duty Military Members, and the Women They Love

This is an enjoyable collection of sweet military themed romance stories. I really enjoyed reading each one, but I especially enjoyed the first two novels in the set. They stood out to be the most.

Heartaches and Hand Grenades by Ember-Raine Winters. Coming home from war is never easy, but coming home to discover that everyone you know, including your own mother, have kept a huge secret from you since you left is eve
Alicia Harrietha
Victor. Echo. Tango. Love is a wonderful anthology that has all the feels. All the authors write about love and heartache, war and returning home. Stories of those left behind and those that do not come home. I laughed and cried. Here is my thoughts on each story by these gifted authors.

Heartache and Hand Grenades by Ember-Raine Winters is the first book in the anthology and the first of many I am sure that will make me cry. Buck, Country, Jessie, Mama, Bubba and little Chloe stole my heart in
Jillian Kerr
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved the idea of this anthology featuring various military love stories. Each story is a different trope ranging from second chance, historical, and friends to lovers. There were a few stories that I absolutely loved and connected with the storyline and characters right away. I felt the novella was complete and I didn't feel it was rushed or lacking at all. Others however while I appreciated the storyline and characters I did not connect as well with them. The stories that I had a ...more
Cassandra
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, 2018
I loved this Anthology. I found a lot of new authors and I loved all the stories. I can't recommend this enough. One is also a true story about the authors grandparents.
Tricia Radford
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story! I love the Griffin family.
Laura Lee
Jan 02, 2018
Aleisha Maree
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
H.B. Jasick
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Bella Emy
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-work
Christina Burrus
Jennifer Tyes
Veronique Poirier
Lynzie Allen
Sep 19, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Chandra Fry
Jessica
Nicole Williams
Monica Murphy
Oct 08, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Can I get the placeholder cover replaced on my book? 3 21 Oct 28, 2017 07:04PM
Ember Raine Winters is a new author who just self published her first book. She went to community college to study political science and philosophy. She is currently taking classes to get her BS in business majoring in Sports management. She is an avid reader mostly fantasy and science fiction with a little romance thrown in as well. She loves writing Science Fiction mainly dystopian but is trying ...more