Start by marking “Falling in Paris” as Want to Read:
Falling in Paris

Falling in Paris

(Encounters #3)

Avril Paulson, a beautiful American book collector, finds herself in possession of a much sought after book about romantic cobblestones and quickly thereafter sprawled out on a Paris sidewalk.

Being a true French gentleman, Emile Capet, a sexy book store owner, finds himself rescuing the beautiful fallen woman exhibiting a hint of lacy lingerie and walking her home.

Discov

To ask other readers questions about Falling in Paris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling in Paris

Ana Rita
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I started reading this book I thought to myself, will I like it? I thought the story would be similar to the ones that I had previously read and of course I was so so wrong. I loved it because it's unique, it's simply perfect. I love the way Fifi Flowers writes, I love the attention to detail she puts into each scene, I love the fact that I get to know other countries without having left my living room and love to feel that I am part of the story.
Falling in Paris is the second volume
Deb Markanton
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fifi Flowers’ Falling in Paris takes you on a journey that is Oh so romantic and absolument magnifique! I love both of the previous books in her Encounters series but I do believe this is by far my favorite. Such gorgeously descriptive writing! I felt the cobblestones under my feet, smelled the fragrance of coffee and freshly baked baguettes, and even imagined myself sipping wine at an outdoor cafe as this delicious story unfolds. And what a story! The discovery of a rare book about a long ago, forbidden love ...more
Chasing Away Reality
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Readers Copy of this book.

This book is flirty, sexy, and oh so hot! I loved the concept of the story, specifically the incorporation of and connection the characters have with the cobblestone book. I enjoyed reading the parallel love stories.

I instantly felt a connection with Avril. She has a similar love - cough, obsession - for books. I liked Avril and Emile's first encounter. The misunderstanding between them is fabulous. I l
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Falling In Paris is magnificently romantic and sweet as all get out! I am always intrigued and AMAZED with Fifi Flowers descriptions. I always feel like I am standing in Paris smelling the smells and seeing the sights. And the romance...WOW! This story may very well be my favorite so far. I love Avril and Emile are truly a superb couple. I really enjoyed watching these two come together in a romance that was very appealing and almost irresistible.

Fa
Sheryl
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was drawn into this book from the beginning because it just made me feel good. With Emile Capet a bookshop owner and Avril Paulson an online book seller, it just seemed like heaven. Add in the visuals of Paris as we follow them on their journey and it's like your there. It's a wonderful story of cobblestone paths and destiny.

Emile is a complicated man who could be very frustrating. He had me loving him one minute and disliking him in another, as these two battle it out in a game of
Maria Di Pasqua
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book completely lit up my eyes. Enchanting is the appropriate word to describe the story. Paris is the setting of the book. La ville lumiere is one of the most romantic places to find love and Emile, an unusual owner of a bookstore, meets Avril a gorgeous American girl whose activity as a book collector will lead the reader in a parallel world where sensuality and love are the essence of life. Their encounter is the sign of destiny, their compatibility as lovers goes without saying. What mo ...more
Leona
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another brilliant book by Fifi. I really got into the story and I love the extra at the end. Émile has a hard time comprehending why someone as beautiful as Avril wants to become a nun, but decides to show her the holy side of Paris just to be in her company. The cobblestones are reborn between them.

I received an Arc for a honest review.
Misty Sulouff
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't get enough of Émile and Avril's story. Fate brought them together and nothing is going to tear them apart. I just thought it was a beautiful story of two book lovers who were destined to be together. Love comes when you least expect it. Another wonderful story by Fifi Flowers. I would definitely recommend this story to everyone
Mindy McCray
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this story! Not only do we get the story of Avril and Emile, but we also get the adventure of Paris and a family history lesson from many, many years ago in the form of a book and journal!
Latifa Morrisette
When reading this book I could really Invision the hustle and bustle of Paris and all the sights and sounds. Avril is a woman with an amazing vintage wardrobe and Emilé is so perfect for her. Their chemistry is off the charts. Each book I read by Fifi Flowers, the better they are
Paula Genereau
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book so much. It was amazing. I couldn't put it down.
Nicole Ortiz
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story by Fifi Flowers. I loved Emile and Avril's story. Beautiful written, Sexy and Hot. I don't think I could look at buildings again without thinking about this book. I couldn't get enough of their story. Once I started reading this I couldn't put it down. Also enjoyed the extra story at the end. This is the third book of the encounter series but can be read as a standalone. Can't wait to read the first two books.

I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Nicole Ortiz
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Victoria
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's a fun, sweet and sexy story. The storyline will take you through adventures throughout Paris. It will pull you in with its vivid descriptions of the place made for romance. The chemistry between the characters is sizzling and hot. Definitely a story that will take you away. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Jules
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Falling in Paris is a somewhat unusual romance, I would say, but that nevertheless makes it al the more fascinating and standing out from the crowd.

Fifi Flowers once again succeeds in creating a rich world with quirky characters, and I want to walk right along them on the cobblestones of Paris. The reality of this French city was evoked so well, I could practically smell the croissants from the shops passed.

The love story is highly unconventional, born out of deep lust bu
Jennifer Carlock
Nov 05, 2016
NRuffo
Dec 08, 2016
Wiebke
Oct 15, 2016
Fifi Flowers
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Oct 26, 2016
N Cook
Mar 11, 2018
A
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC:: I love the writing style of Fifi. This book has it all in it a great story line, fun characters, the setting of the story, love, sex and round it off with a HEA. I loved reading the dual points of view through out the book. It defiantly will sink you in once you start reading and won't be able to put it down. Defiantly a must read and recommend to all!!
Beth
Heidi Howe
Feb 03, 2017
Moni
Jan 27, 2018
Fifi Flowers, an internationally known artist turn author from the Los Angeles area of California, writes romance novels and paints fantasies with a Parisian flair while daydreaming of her time spent sipping cafe crème in the cafes of Paris

She penned her love of Paris and romance to the pages of her first novel, A Window To Love, published in 2013, when she sat down, and instead of put

Encounters (3 books)
  • Reclining Nude in Chicago (Encounters, #1)
  • Taming the Curator (Encounters, #2)