Start by marking “Resurrection of the Fallen (D'Vaire, #4)” as Want to Read:
Resurrection of the Fallen (D'Vaire, #4)

Resurrection of the Fallen

(D'Vaire #4)

Reverent Knight Drystan Kempe has no use for the rumors that have swirled around him for the past two centuries. There is no way he could be the former emperor of the dragons. All they share is a common name. After all, Emperor Drystan had a love that has become legendary since his death and the fallen knight Drystan is very much alone. As a man over six hundred years old, ...more
Published September 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Resurrection of the Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resurrection of the Fallen

Start your review of Resurrection of the Fallen (D'Vaire, #4)
llv
Rating: 4 stars
I loved reading about Drystan and Conley. I was curious as to what had happened to them from the first book and am glad we get the answers to those unanswered questions in this one. I loved that we get the whole story of their relationship from when they met as teenagers to when they meet again after being resurrected. All in all, a really good book.
JoAnn
Jul 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Love across many centuries **swoons**

I honestly love this series... the world building is like nothing I’ve ever read and the characters are so deep that I’m surprised there is any light in these books.

Unfortunately this book never worked for me... it was so boring...

I truly started this book like 8 months ago but it bored me so senseless that I put it down and would randomly pick it up over that time. Now, I usually need a break between series books or else I do end up getting bored, I always
Michele Evans
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series with all my heart!!

This series is emotional and impossible to put down! I love all the characters that are weaves into the tale (except the villains of course). In this book, a love story that spans over many centuries is told as Drystan and Conley’s story is unveiled. Both born as dragon shifters, they meet each other and discover their true mates in their teens. Even with a bit of a rocky start, their story is amazing until they are plotted against by traitors shortly after
J1B
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These D'Vaire books have all been great, and it certainly seems like each new one in the series gets better than the last. This one is split between Drystan and Conley's 'original' lives as dragons, and then jumps to the present D'Vaire story line which sees the two lovers reunited. Both parts of the story were a real treat to read, sweet with just the right the right amount of angst to fit in with the rest of the series. Drystan and Conley are easily my favorite couple, with the kind of ...more
Hillary
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dragon-bam
I recently discovered the D'Vaire world and each book keeps getting better and better! The author has created such a rich world with fantastic characters, and I have a hard time putting my kindle down! This book was truly a great continuation of the D'Vaire series and I enjoyed seeing these two find their HEA! I can't wait to read the next one!
Deeze
Jun 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Loved the beginning of this one.

Watching Drystan and Conley meet and fall in love was sweet. But once they were dead things started to slow down too much for me, and I was eager to get to the big reveal.

I also have a little trouble with the dialogue in these books. Sometimes it just sounds flat or false.

But that said I find I still want to read more :P
Christie
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better and better!

First of all, I wasn’t expecting that! LOL! But I was pleasantly surprised and totally involved in the story. As always we have an epic fantasy with a lot of funny moments but above all a love story. Can’t wait to read the next book! If you haven’t started it, what are you waiting for?! Happy reading!
Libby
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay

All the book in this series so far have been truly unique and interesting. But in this book I feel the author dug much deeper. This book was by far the best, I loved it. With the other books I felt I was pushing myself to finish them. This one, I couldn’t wait to read the next word!
Pandora  Phoenix
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I have figured out this series. Each book has the same story arch formula. There are cute and fun parts, but it's very much like vintage Fruit Stripe gum. The package is appealing, it's sweet, but the flavor isn't long lasting and you're left vaguely dissatisfied.....
Denise White
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This is my favorite so far... I loved this love story from the beginning to the end... This was such a complete story all around... Off to book 5
Karen
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has been my favorite of this series so far.
Tiffany
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love times two

It was so wonderful to get to experience their love story twice. They are a sweet loving couple and I love their parents.
DeWanda
Oct 07, 2018
Zane Kage
Nov 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Azaran (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #1)
  • The Enchanter's Soul (The Ellwood Chronicles #2)
  • The Enchanter's Flame (The Ellwood Chronicles #1)
  • Give Him Hell (Hellhound Champions #3)
  • Sacred Omega (Guardian Dragons, #1)
  • Malachite (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #4)
  • A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound #3)
  • Prince of Death (Lords of the Underworld #1)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4)
  • Omega's Trust (Guardian Dragons #2)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Eeli (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #3)
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • Pendulum (Kingdom of Night, #1)
  • Next to Nothing (The Chosen One #3)
  • Hidden (Siren Cove #2)
Jessamyn Kingley lives in Nevada where she begs the men in her head to tell her their amazing stories which she dutifully writes it all down in what has become a small mountain of notebooks. She falls in love with each couple and swears whatever book she wrote last is her absolute favorite.

Jessamyn is married and working toward remembering to start the dishwasher without being distracted by the

D'Vaire (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Dra'Kaedan's Coven (D'Vaire, #1)
  • Sentinel's Dagger (D'Vaire, #2)
  • Vengeance From The Dark (D'Vaire #3)
  • Rise of the Lich Sentinel (D'Vaire #5)
  • Fall of the Arch Lich (D'Vaire #6)
  • The First Sentinel (D'Vaire #7)
  • Disregarding Fate (D'Vaire #8)
  • Irresistible Indigo (D'Vaire #9)
  • The Summoner's Path (D'Vaire #10)
  • Becoming D'Vaire (D'Vaire, #11)