Start by marking “Bad Bachelor (Bad Bachelors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Bachelor (Bad Bachelors, #1)

Bad Bachelor

(Bad Bachelors #1)

Everybody’s talking about the hot new app reviewing New York’s most eligible bachelors. But why focus on prince charming when you can read the latest dirt on the lowest-ranked “Bad Bachelors”—NYC’s most notorious bad boys.

If one more person mentions Bad Bachelors to Reed McMahon, someone’s gonna get hurt. A PR whiz, Reed is known as an ‘image fixer’ but his womanizing ways
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published March 6th 2018 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Bad Bachelor, please sign up.
Juliana Philippa I can't speak for others, but I read a fair number of ARCs and I definitely don't mince words in my reviews. I tag the ARCs I read so you could even l…moreI can't speak for others, but I read a fair number of ARCs and I definitely don't mince words in my reviews. I tag the ARCs I read so you could even look through my shelf and see that there is everything, from 1-star to 5-star reviews. I don't have a blog or do blog tours, which I understand could get a little awkward, I just post to GR and online book sites, so I post it once I'm done, regardless of timing. I consider it my responsibility to give my honest opinion, be it good or bad, which doesn't work out so great for those books that I don't enjoy, but can make a huge difference for those books I DO, especially if they're new authors.(less)

Start your review of Bad Bachelor (Bad Bachelors, #1)
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Stephanie London Fans, Romance
3.5 Will To See More Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free- It's Live
Nothing worse than a grudge and using the latest app to get your Bitchin out... Reed has become infamous... and not because for good reasons... so he needs to clean up his image...

Hmmm, now what would work...

Why doing a Library Fundraiser and there being a sweet Librarian cannot hurt at all...

But What...

She is not giving him any chance to show his real concern...

Tables turn and these people end up seeing each other for who they really ar
Deborah
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5*

I was looking forward to reading this and it turned out to be a cute little read.

Reed McMahon is the lowest scored bachelor on the new Bad Batchelor app. While some of this is deserved, there’s no denying he’s had a lot of sex with a lot of women. Not all the review are genuine or well meaning.
Now Reed is not looking for a relationship or commitment he’s been badly affected by his parents broken relationship and is determined to remain single.

Darcy is a tattooed librarian living a kind of ha
Zoe
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seductive, sweet, and sexy!

Bad Bachelor is a delightfully, witty rom-com set in the hip-and-happening New York City where the Bad Bachelor app is the latest-and-greatest source for finding your mate and the fiery, intelligent, librarian, Darcy may not be able to trust everything she reads when it comes to the successful, suave, Reed McMahon.

The writing style is whimsical and clever. The characterization is spot on, with an incredible cast of characters who are quirky, charming, loveable, and fun
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bad Bachelor is actually my first read from Stefanie London. I’m pretty sure that the galley I received is for a republish of this book. I can’t speak to whether or not the content is any different, or if the advanced copies were sent as part of marketing. What I CAN say is that Bad Bachelor is the perfect contemporary romcom. Our heroine is a librarian who is stunting her true self to please her mother. She hasn’t had much luck in love since her marriage that never happened. Our hero has a bad ...more
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
A tattooed librarian heroine was my hook, but maybe I should have fully read the description where the sexy PR guy comes in to save the library. Uuuuuugggggghhhhh, this feels like a totally outdated and sexist set up. I know probably 100 or so librarians, 85-90% women, and they are all totally capable, professional, badass women who can run their own fundraising programs thankyouverymuch.
I do not think that London has been in a public library ever, or at least for a very long time. So Darcy's l
nick (the infinite limits of love)

Bad Bachelor is one of my favorite recent romance reads. I knew the minute I read about the “Yelp for NYC Bachelors” concept in the summary, that this is a book that I needed in my life. I was right, of course. Bad Bachelor had everything I love in a good romance: likable characters, a fun setting and swoons for days! Plus, it had some serious depth to it that I was not expecting.

I loved both Darcy and Reed so much! Darcy was sassy, funny and had a no-bullshit attitude. She was also a tattooed l
Maria Rose
On the surface, Stefanie London’s latest release, Bad Bachelor, is a fun, romantic comedy with a modern premise. It’s the story of an unlucky-in-love librarian finding herself in a relationship with a playboy bachelor she first sees on a dating app. While it definitely lives up to that promise, it also offers some sharp commentary on our current society’s use of social media and our inherent tendency to believe what we read until we find contradictory evidence. While I hoped for an enjoyable sto ...more
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

Stefanie London did an amazing job creating a story where opposites attract and against all odds become something more. I'm not going to say much about the plot–just that it was refreshing, well-written, and with a great concept.

I really enjoyed both characters, but my favorite was definitely Darcy. She was not your typical bookworm and that really gave the story tons of brownie points.

Bad Bachelor went from this is just ok to I’m not sleeping till I finish it. And even though I felt the endin
Jessica Lemmon
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun concept for this book! Reed is a charmer, Darcy is a badass. An opposites-attract story filled with realistic characters with a unique, fun Bad Bachelor app at the center!
Cindi
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was just what I needed. Funny & swoony, I zoomed through the book with a smile on my face. Loved how real the characters were too.
Bambi Unbridled
description

This is my first read from Stefanie London, and I admittedly got sucked in by this cover and the very Tom Hardy looking cover model. This book also brought out my heroine hater tendencies and found me squarely in the corner of all the bad bachelors out there. Shocker!

The premise behind the story revolves around the Bad Bachelor app - an app along the lines of the former Don't Date Him Girl site that was around a handful of years ago. Touted as a way to empower and educate women, the Bad Bachelor
Wit & Wonder Books
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

I loved Bad Bachelor by Stefanie London! This is one of those stories where the two main characters are complete opposites. The reader never envisioned the two of them together, but somehow it works.

Reed is a gorgeous, wealthy, womanizing PR executive. Due to his love ‘em and leave ‘em attitude, he makes some enemies. He thinks he is living the dream life and is not yet ready to admit his life is a farce and so is he.

Darcy is a tat
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Feb 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: feb-2020
I enjoyed it but the narrator for the audiobook stopped me from REALLY enjoying it.
Rachel Tiku
eh just okay

the author used the verb “niggle” an absurd amount of times. i’ve never heard the word before and i never want to hear it again. yes, that is my entire review.
Kodie Mackay
My first read from this author but certainly not my last.

I adored the unique spin on this romance story.. A fuck the world feisty librarian Darcy and a brooding cock sure PR hotshot Reed. This story really puts forward not to judge a book by its cover (or by gossip from dating sites in Reeds case).

I really enjoyed both characters. I luuuurvd that slow burn romance that had the I hate you but I want to fuck you vibe stamped all over it. That sizzling hot build up to the inevitable explosion of p
Helen
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fabulous story, wow I didn’t want to put it down once I started it, Stefanie London has such a way with words they bring life to her characters on the pages they become friends people that you feel close to and I just about inhaled this story and yay it is the start of a new series bonus, I do highly recommend this one and if you have not read a Stefanie London book before this is a great place to start and I am sure you will be reading her backlist.

Reed McMahon is gorgeous, confi
mindful.librarian ☀️
H-O-T LIBRARIAN ROMANCE. Need I say more? If so, I'll leave you with the fact that there are Goodreads, library and ARC references galore, in addition to a whole lot of sassy romance. I LOVED THIS BOOK! ...more
Leigh Kramer
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Leigh by: mindful.librarian ☀️
Librarian romance is my catnip! Bad Bachelor was a fun and surprisingly moving read. It’s not perfect (heads up for bi-erasure) but it was filled with quirky, well-developed characters and backstories that made me want to know more. Reed and Darcy’s banter was on point (always the key to my heart) and I loved watching them go from reluctant colleagues to something more. I couldn’t put it down!
Heather 123
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED

OMG what an amazing story! There was so much humor in this story but it was also filled with drama and heartache. I loved the constant back and forth between Reed and Darcy; how they fought their obvious attraction to each other at every chance they got. I loved how at times Reed seemed so sure of himself while at other times you saw the unsure little boy who still carries the scars from his childhood.

Blodeuedd Finland
I was not sure I would like Reed cos of the blurbs talk of womanizing ways, but...Reed never lied to a woman. He was upfront about what he wanted. A good time. And if a woman got mad later on cos she wanted more, then give it a rest girl. He said no!

Which is why this site in the end made me SO FREAKING MAD! Because what if it had been a site about ranking women? Oh yes all hell would break loose. What a horrible site. Women can rank men and give them reviews, and yes, what says all those review
Amy
A heroine who is a librarian with a passion for books, a primary storyline around saving a library ... um, yes, please! I love the character of Darcy - she's such a unique and interesting character. Add in Reed to the mix and you have the perfect set up for a great romance! I thought the story was delightful and I really found the overall vibe of the book to be witty and cute! The writing was clever with lots of humor and heart. All of the characters were fun, quirky and charming! I love the ide ...more
Kira
Apr 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
Dnf.

It's not like I expected a lot, but the writing didn't bring the characters alive. And maybe I just don't like the whole "I don't like to do what people tell me to do rebel man ya feel, well fuck you if you don't bro" (maybe exaggerating a little lol) in the most unsubtle way from the main character.

Like that in a concept is fine. But it felt like her character wasn't an adult and was this rebel teenager​ in a woman's body with a job from the way she was written. Basically just 2 dimensiona
Farah
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first by the author, will probably read the next one as the heroine is an Aussie. As for this book, there were certain issues that annoyed me a bit but weren't enough to take away my enjoyment of reading the hate and like relationship between Sam and Darcy. They were totally different and the author really made me pulled some Jackie Kung-fu Chan moves as I made my way to the fridge repeatedly, getting 🍫 as I rooted for this couple to move their differences and issues aside and get together. A ...more
Jewlsbookblog
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, romance

Overall, this was a cute read.

And Bad Bachelor left me with three conclusions:

1. Obviously- never judge a person based on appearance and supposition.
2. Anonymity can lead people to make some really dumb decisions.
3. I would still be single..very, very, single..if I had to try dating in this day and age.

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
This is my first book my Stefanie London and I enjoyed the couple and their love/hate relationship that eventually turns into more, but to be honest I had a bit of a problem with the main set up of this book. An app that rates the men of New York based on “reviews” from women who have dated them, an app where you don’t have to verify your identity, you are free to bash a guy even though he was up front from the start about what he wanted, I mean imagine if the tables were turned and some dude cr ...more
Crystal
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Janae
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Darcy tends to keep her feelings to herself. She was recently jilted at her wedding and is feeling a bit lonely. Her friends suggest avoiding the men on the new, very popular, Bad Bachelors app. This app allows reviewers to post the bad things about the most eligible bachelors in NYC.

Reed has been targeted on Bad Bachelors by many, but he isn't who they say he is. He just isn't able to open up to anyone. The app is creating stress everywhere in his life. He needs a stress-reliever.

What do you th
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Barbara White Daille’s One Week to Win Her Boss by Stefanie London. This is the First book in the "Bad Bachelors" series. This is the story of Reed McMahon and Darcy Greer.
Darcy is getting over a very bad break up but is trying to move forward. Reed is a bachelor living up to a bad reputations. So much so that he is rated the lowest on a new App called "Bad Bachelor". Darcy had seen his profile so when he was called in to be a PR consultant for a Library fundraiser she recognized him.
But can t
 Crystal ➳ Reading Between the Wines Book Club
Stefanie London introduces readers to a campy cast of characters and a new dating app that is taking NYC by storm in this fun contemporary romance, Bad Bachelor, where two unlikely hearts collide!

Reed McMahon is a public relations guru and partner in one of New York's biggest PR firms, keeping his elite clientele in a positive light while earning enough money to keep his father's medical bills paid. When his personal life and is professional life collide though, Reed must work his own PR magic o
Susan McClintock
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Stefanie London’s latest book “Bad Bachelor”. Reed is a hot, in demand image consultant, who is getting his own bad PR on a website called Bad Bachelors. Darcy is a tattooed and pierced Librarian getting past the anniversary of being jilted at the altar. They are thrown together on a fundraising project for the library Darcy works at, which Reed hopes will rehab him image. On a superficial level this seems like an opposite attracts story. However, as the story unfolds, they are ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Kissing Game
  • The Ex Talk
  • The Tourist Attraction (Moose Springs, Alaska #1)
  • Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #3)
  • Happy Singles Day
  • Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered, #3)
  • Kiss My Cupcake
  • Enjoy the View (Moose Springs, Alaska #3)
  • How to Fail at Flirting
  • Mistletoe and Mr. Right (Moose Springs, Alaska #2)
  • Not That Kind of Guy
  • The Worst Best Man
  • The Roommate
  • Simmer Down
  • Ten Rules for Faking It
  • Shipped
  • Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love, #2)
  • Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)
*please note Stefanie is not active on Goodreads, you can get in contact with her via her website*

Stefanie London is the multi award-winning, USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romances and romantic comedies.

Stefanie’s books have been called “genuinely entertaining and memorable” by Booklist, and “Elegant, descriptive and delectable” by RT magazine. Her stories have been nominated for mu

Bad Bachelors (3 books)
  • Bad Reputation (Bad Bachelors, #2)
  • Bad Influence (Bad Bachelors, #3)