Start by marking “Royal Master (Reigning Love Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Royal Master (Reigning Love Book 1)

Royal Master

(Reigning Love #1)

Recklessly throwing himself off cliffs and getting into trouble, His Royal Hotness, a.k.a pain in my arse, is used to doing what he wants, when he wants. But in the wake of an unthinkable family tragedy, bad boy Prince William is thrust into the limelight, called on to do his royal duty as the next heir to the throne.

He’s cocky, controlling, and downright stubborn but it
Published September 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Royal Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Master

Start your review of Royal Master (Reigning Love Book 1)
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I am not sure what I liked more about this book / series - the story that is being told or the story that is still missing. There is one I am sure and I read an interview from this author that confirms things to me. Not gonna say what but there was a spoiler there oh and I think Victoria knows stuff too so ... dear Author I am following your breadcrumbs .. trust me. #hahahaha

I read both books that are out so far and One thing is for sure ... if there could ever be a believable fictional story st
Charmaine Walker
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
In the spotlight...groomed for a special job... no privacy..much. How do you cope with that. Well now, second in line to the throne Prince William has to find out due to circumstance. He still wishes it was Crown Prince Frederick , his twin, doing the job. Now it’s his turn. He will not give in lightly but to help him, he has Sophie , his brothers private secretary. Now the fun starts.
Sophie has a battle on her hands, trying to reign in
April Symes
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
William was second in line for the throne since his brother is going to be king yet something happens and things change , how will William handle all these changes? Sophie’s job is to handle the soon to be King . Her problem is William refuses to be contained. He is out of control and doesn’t want to let anyone help him or handle him. The explosions that go off between these two is great and the sexual tension is good. When you have two people whose life has changed and then have to deal with wh ...more
Linda Levine
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
William and Sophie are not supposed to have a romantic relationship. She is an employee of the royal family and there to support him in his role as the new heir to the throne. He really tempts her to take a risk on something much more personal.

I enjoyed the story. The characters have great chemistry. You really feel the temptation that he brings to Sophie's life. She has the life she always wanted and doesn't want to risk it. He is determined to have her and you realize there is more to him than
Lofty
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
William was happy been the spare heir thanks to his older twin Frederick until his sudden death.
Sophie had been Frederick secretary for 3 years & is now tasked with the reluctant William to organise. I can't wait to see if the rest of the family get their stories as the characters left you wanting to read more from them.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
I enjoyed reading this book
Kerry
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Now ordinarily this isn't my typical style of book but strip away the royalty element and you are left with William and Sophie, two souls who are dealing with life and all it throws at them - including unexpected love between them! Emilia once again shows her skill as a writer as she navigates this tale of ups and downs and creates characters that are at times frustrating but at times so lovable.

This one is certainly worth a go!

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reading Copy of this book.
Kimkbries
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
William was second in line for the thrown...no need to worry his brother would be king. When something happens and things change how will William handle it? Sophie’s job is to control the prince. How do you control someone who is out of control? I enjoyed this story of royal tempers, steamy attraction and a story I could not stop reading. Looking forward to more stories of this royal family!
Kim Wijnja
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had to get in the book ... but to some pages I had the taste. it is a wonderful story to read and the names that are used are very appropriate. I'm not going to give anything about the book .. since I can not wait for part two myself ... because I really did not expect that myself. definitely worth its star.
sue
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Emilia's stories, not one has disappointed me yet. The storyline was great and I loved the characters. It was fun and exciting to read. Definitely recommend this one, he may not be Prince Harry But Prince William will do just fine. I received an advanced copy for an honest review.
patricia fournier
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This was a great book to read. The characters were interesting and easy to like. The plot was very different with lots of action, twists and turns. Hard to put down. Looking forward to the next one
SouthernAngel
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun and entertaining read with a fairy tale undertone.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Danielle Davison
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read, wonderful story

Wonderful storyline with a lovely ending without being cheesy or over the top. Well written characters with a storyline that flows well.
Melvin Gresham
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love comes to a Royal

I enjoyed this book and the characters that played the parts. This was a sad and happy story that I would really enjoy a 3rd book.
Melanie Garderen
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
3.5
Nate
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. I really enjoyed William & Sophie's story. It was fun & witty. Really like this author. ...more
Meghan
rated it did not like it
Oct 01, 2017
Nov 01, 2018
Lena
Jan 28, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Royal Tease (Royals United #1)
  • Mr. Medic (Small Town Protectors, #2)
  • Under Her Hood (Blue Collar Alpha Males)
  • King (Sinister Knights MC #2)
  • Brodrick: A Dark Romance with the Notorious Scot! (The Campbell Brothers, #1)
  • Her Russian Defender (International Legacies Romance #5)
  • Gavin (Members From Money #24)
  • Her Icelandic Protector
  • The Monte Carlo Shark
  • No Coincidence
  • The Luxembourg Betrayal (International Legacies Romance #6)
  • Beautiful Chaos
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • Hawk (Church Series #1)
  • His Obsession
  • Teasing the Princess (Royals United #2)
  • Tyrant
  • Cheeky King (Royals Undercover, #2)

Reigning Love (2 books)
  • Royal Daddy (Reigning Love Book 2)

News & Interviews