Start by marking “St. Helena Getaway” as Want to Read:
St. Helena Getaway

St. Helena Getaway

(St. Helena Vineyard Universe)

For Hope Allanis, life has always been filled with regret. The decisions she’d made have put her into bad situation after bad situation. Leading right up to this moment. With the open interstate in front of her, she drives away from the life she once knew. Needing to get away from this place, from this life, and most of all . . . from him. But when her journey on the open ...more
Kindle Edition
Published November 15th 2017 (first published November 13th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about St. Helena Getaway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about St. Helena Getaway

Julie
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short 'n sweet read that's full of romance and steamy action, hot enough to heat and occupy a cold, grey afternoon.

Hope has taken to the open road, her old life was full of disappointments and she now seeks a new beginning. On her travels she decides to visit California's wine country and St.Helena is her destination. She feels free and settled there for the first time in a long while. She meets the inn's owner where she's staying Chase, he's also looking for something more from life, they fee
Donna Smith
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hope is a woman searching for something. She is living with regret over several things. The first is moving away from her mother with a man who she thought was the one right up until she caught him and her best friend in a compromised position. The second is that her mother passed away suddenly right after she moved away. When she goes to be with her father, she finds their relationship is even more strained. She can't stay there but she takes her mother's laptop and finds her wish list of place ...more
D
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great romantic quick read. This novella is set in one of California's vineyards. It doesn't get much more romantic than that. Being a novella, the storyline was quick and you don't get all the emotions and events that would connect the characters. However, I still felt the chemistry between Chase and Hope. I enjoyed the romantic setting and I think that lent to a sweet story and budding relationship for Chase and Hope.
Overall a good novella that was light and sexy without being too angsty or
Megan Allen
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short, sweet inspiring love story of two destined hearts! My expectations for a L.K. Collins book are always blown away as they deliver each time!

One of my favorite moments of this story.. "The room around us seems to spin. My body is racing with adrenaline, wanting so much more to happen than a kiss hot enough to set the world on fire. But that is what I've realized in the short time I've known him- he makes me want to do crazy things."

Hope and Chase are sure to melt your heart! Their attracti
Natalie Casey
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Awesome book by L.K. Collins!! I loved this short and sweet read! It was a fast paced love story, but it packed all the feels, without making you feel shortchanged at all! I can't wait to read the next story!!
I am voluntarily leaving a review of this ARC!😊💖💖
Janice
A Review of St. Helena Getaway by LK Collins

Hope and Chase - 5+++++ Stars

This was a short, quick read, but soooo worth it! I definitely want to read the other book/s in the St. Helena Kindle World. Excited to see what else Ms. Collins has in store for us over the next couple of weeks.

**Honest review voluntarily provided from a Complimentary Copy**
Cecily Bonney
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
St. Helena Getaway is a super short read but I promise you that once you get started you will not be able to put it down.

I could read about Chase and Hope all day long. I want so much more. This is the perfect short read to snuggle up with.

Chase is sure to leave you wanting so much more! Love it and I can't wait for book two.

There was something about Colt and I am so excited to find out what it is.
Michelle
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LK Collins has given us another hot read in the form of St. Helena Getaway!! Hope is on a road trip and ends up in St. Helena because of her mom. She meets Carter, and there is instant chemistry!! I loved this book, didn't want it to end. I love LK Collins, and recommend this book to EVERYONE!!!
Megan Jacob
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
unexpected... Love. I love this story so much. Hope went through the wringer and got out of Dodge quick. Chase gives her kindness, support and most of all family. Together these to find happiness and a new strength and family. This was such a happy and Loving Story. this is my honest review for a book I offered to read
Kayleigh Deal
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved chase and hope!! There instant connection was so swoon worthy! This was a short story but the couple connection was sweet and the story was perfect I loved it 😍💜
Heather andrews
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chase knows how to give a woman those feel good shivers, "eff! She has no idea how badly I wanna skip dinner and keep doing what we’re doing. “We do. But this—” I kiss her harder, smashing my lips against hers in a brief but demanding movement—“ isn’t finished,” I say pulling away." I liked this story, it was a quick little feel good read.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
once again LK does it with a short and steamy read.
I loved Hope and Chase so much.
chase made me swoon on multiple scenes.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Allie York
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm still trying to figure out how LK does it. The duo manages to pack so much steamy, heartfelt goodness into one book, but this time, they did it with a novella.
A woman on a journey to find where she belongs and a man who has just the place for her at his inn.
Hope decides to start over and heads to California, where she planned to visit with her mother. Chase is looking for more out of life and finds it instantly with Hope. I love a good insta-love with some super sexy chemistry. Perfect qui
Sheila'S Book Corner
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The blurb pf this book dragged me and when I got it I thought I got the wrong file because it was short, I almost have a heart attack at the end because I really wanted more of Hope and Chase.

Hope is looking for a place to belong, after a bad relationship with a guy who betrayed her, she wants to find a place to be herself, she thinks that place is with her father but when she betrays her too she looks for comfort in the promise she made her mom and that how she ends in St. Helena.

When she gets
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I sat here agonizing for a while about what to write, as I find myself very conflicted. On one hand, I LOVED this super short & highly sexy story, but on the other, IT WAS TOO SHORT! And since this brilliant & sexy writing duo is one my very favorite addictions, short is no bueno with me. Makes me want to cry like a big b*tch baby. However, it was impressive what they got accomplished in such a short time. This storyline was fast paced, very sexy, totally engrossing, with an added in a d ...more
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Another story in the world of St. Helena shows us just how amazing small-town life can be.

Hope has suffered a great disappointment and is searching for meaning to her life. She comes to the town her late mother once told her they would travel to together and finds Chase, handsome and kind. As the owner of the inn she stays in, he wants to make her want to stay, hoping he can also make her want him. There is a strong connection between the two, making their attraction blossom at a fast pace.

This
Jacquie
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Sweetly Sexy Stars!!

St. Helena Getaway is a short but SEXY, sweet little story by LK Collins...written as only THEY can!

Hope is on a journey...a journey to find somewhere that she feels like she belongs, somewhere she can call "home". She decides to go to the one place that she and her mother planned to visit, in the hope of finding her place...what she finds is so much MORE!

Chase has never met anyone he felt THIS kind of instant connection to, but will Hope stay or will she feel the need to c
Nancy
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is magic, LL Collins is magic! The story of this book made me feel in the clouds, goosebumps and a feeling of a full heart.

The story of love and romance of this book was perfect. Chase and Hope were perfect for each other, oh god! Everyone need a Chase in her life.

The vineyard, the place and a lost Hope looking for herself and finding the most epic love evah!

Thank you LK for giving me this, for making me feel so full of amazing things, feelings like love, your writing is perfection and
Misti Sonntag
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hope has had her heartbroken. She has been looking for somewhere to call home after traveling from city to city for six months. When she lands in St. Helena she is dropped into Chase’s life.
Chase has stars in his eyes from the moment he lays eyes on Hope. He doesn’t know how far to let himself fall knowing she will be gone to another city before long.
I loved Hope and Chase’s chemistry. Can’t wait for Colt’s book.
Andrea Britton
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite..INSTA-LOVE!!

I love insta-loves and this duo gave me a good one!! I'm a huge fan of LK Collins and they never ever disappoint. This was a fast paced instalove story that was hot! I enjoyed it so much! You never know where you're headed and sometimes not knowing is the best scenario because you might find true love whether that road ends. Highly recommended.
Paige Smith
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
St. Helena Getaway is a quick, fun read. You will fall in love with Hope and Chase's story. The dynamic duo of L.K. Collins does an outstanding job placing the reader right in the middle of beautiful wine country with the two characters.

If you're looking for a fast-paced book that is well written and will leave you longing for more, then definitely check out this Kindle World read.
Misty Sulouff
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this story. Hope is a woman alot of us can relate to. She's not quite sure where she belongs. That's until Chase comes into her life. They are two people meant to be together. She had to kiss some frogs but she finally found her prince. I cannot wait to read more of LK Collin's work.
Summer  -SSBR-
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was a super fast quick read, but man was it good! It’s perfect if you don’t have much time, can’t wait to see what comes next.
She has been through a lot. Only to pick up and leave. Once on the road she knows where she has to go after picking up her moms laptop. It’s the perfect place and when she gets there she meets someone who will forever chance her life.
Stefanie Nelson hetland
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So much packed into this short and sweet story. Hope needs a place to stay and Chase has an open room the inn. Hope and Chase can’t keep there hands off each other. So much hotness packed into this story. LK does not disappoint.
Shannon
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
short and sweet just how some great stories are made hope and chase are the perfect in love couple that we all hope we can be one day

this story is short and a great little book to get me out of my funk of no reading for 4 months.
Meg K
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The sweetest

Chase and Hope have an instantaneous attraction turned true love. It’s straight fairytale stuff in this book and if it wasn’t so dang sweet it’d be gross. I loved the characters, loved the writing, and loved the story. It’s the perfect short, sweet romance.
Vicki
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 whisk me away stars.

If you love insta love and a short but packed little number then allow LK to whisk you away to st helena in this quick, sweet and unmistakable hit of LK goodness.
This novella leaves you with a thirst and hunger for more.
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
steamy

Such a cute hot a sexy read. Hope is looking for a place to call home and with a little help from her mom she finds it in this insta love short story with lots of steaming moments I highly recommend this book and author
Nikkita
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, Sweet & Steamy!

I'm not sure how LK Collins managed to pack so much feeling into such a short story. She blew my expectations of this novella out of the water.
Keri
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick, fun story. I enjoyed this story of love at first sight. Sometimes it’s hard to believe that can happen but the characters were both at a place in their life that it made sense and fit well and you never know when love is gonna show up.
Jillian Kerr
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
St Helena Getaway is a fun, quick and easy read set in a cute little town!! I'm not always a big fan of novellas because it's over before I can really get into it or I feel the story is rushed. That being said I didn't feel that way with this novella! I quickly connected with Hope's character and was excited to read her story! I loved the instant bond and chemistry between Chase and Hope! There were just enough words to make their story complete without feeling rushed, but of course I would have ...more
Tina
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweet sappy insta love that is a very quick read. It is a bundle of goodness in a little tiny package. If you like insta-love and and sugary sweetness, then this is a quick read to wet your whistle. It also will get your blood pumping. Smoking hot scene included. How could you pass this up?!??
Reckless Readers
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick and easy read that takes you on a journey from one heartbreak to the next.
Hope is on the move, getting out of a bad relationship. She is just passing through Chase's town when sparks fly.
It heats up quick and before you know it, the story is over. I loved getting the HEA!

**Review by Sallie**
Laurinda
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fun quick read!
Hope and Chase are so sweet. I can't help but want more of them. I wish it didn't end.
I really enjoyed this short insta love story!
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick read, but enjoyed this story. The beginning Hope is hurt, becomes a broken girl who is trying to find her place. It's a sexy sweet insta love that I want more of.
Stefanie
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun, fast read! It's so sweet! I just love Hope and Chase and greatly enjoyed this story of insta-love!!
Jessica Lezama a
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
BEautiful short story!

Read my complete review here:

Crystal Gray
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short but sweet

This was a short, hot read. I love the town of St. Helena and everything it's abouy. This was a good addition to it. I can't wait for Colt to get his.
Kim Whitehead
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet short Read!! Hot as hell! Phew!! Fabulous book!
Catherine Ojalvo
Eileen Robinson
Selena Lanovara-scott
Lisa
Nov 06, 2017
LK Collins is the naughty alter ego for the husband-and-wife duo behind multiple bestselling and international bestselling novels. This real-life couple is downright dirty in the bedroom, which bleeds through the pages of their steaming hot stories. While LK writes the books, Mr. Collins, the tattooed god himself, is the mastermind behind so much of the page-turning sexiness.

If you are looking fo

St. Helena Vineyard Universe (1 - 10 of 60 books)
  • The Beekeeper's Bride (St. Helena Vineyard; Three-Sisters Roma #1)
  • St. Helena Holiday (St. Helena Vineyard)
  • Finding Home (St. Helena Vineyard; Second Chance #1)
  • Fine Dining (St. Helena Vineyard)
  • Love So Sweet
  • Love Thy Neighbor (St. Helena Vineyard)
  • Bed & Breakfast & Bondage (B&B&B, # 1)
  • Last Chance Lullaby (St. Helena Vineyard)
  • Love by Design (St. Helena Vineyard)
  • Safe in His Arms (St. Helena Vineyard)