Start by marking “Attest (Centrifuge Duet)” as Want to Read:
Attest (Centrifuge Duet)

Attest

(Centrifuge Duet #2)

The highly anticipated final instalment to the Centrifuge Duet is almost here!

You met Dr. Jaxon Ray in all his evil glory in Amnesia, now it’s time for Xander to have his say.

When everything is based on a lie, can the truth set them free?

Xander Barrett had it all.

Until he fell victim to a dangerous game of cat and mouse and it cost him his life, his lover, and his freed
Published October 17th 2017 by DyMi Ink (first published April 11th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Attest, please sign up.
Kylie Hillman October 17th is the new release day. This book is now called Attest. These are the preorder links that I currently have.

Amazon: …more

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2h4Ht3Z
Google Play: http://bit.ly/01GPKH
(less)
Kylie Hillman It was cancelled because an ARC was pirated before release and uploaded to the retailers. Then, it was flagged for inappropriate content and banned.

I…more

I have revised the book to suit the retailers Terms of Service and it is now available for preorder as Attest.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2h4Ht3Z
Google Play: http://bit.ly/01GPKH
(less)

Kylie Hillman
Aug 04, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
You met Dr. Jaxon Ray in all his evil glory in Amnesia, now it's time for Xander to have his say.

Attest is part two of the Centrifuge Duet. A psychological suspense thriller filled with intrigue, deception, and revenge, Attest will leave you thoroughly disturbed and confusingly titillated.
Grab your copy of the thrilling conclusion to the Centrifuge Duet today!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hgTggk
Goodreads: http://bit.l
Melanie (mells_view)
Wrap up to the Centrifuge Duet!

A quickie wrap up to the Centrifuge Duet. Mostly told from Xander’s perspective. Honestly the happenings in this book were unexpected to me, but made sense considering everything Xander has been put through by everyone involved with Centrifuge. If you read Amnesia, and are looking for the conclusion of the story... then this is it!
Angela
5 Stars

“A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.”

Attest is the highly anticipated second instalment in the Centrifuge series by Kylie Hillman. The first book Amnesia twisted my mind, left me on the edge of my seat needing to know what happens. To say that I was excited to get my hands on this book is a bit of an understatement- I have been anticipating it for quite some time and am really thrilled to finally get to read it.
This story is every bit as good as I had hoped it would be, if not more
Amber
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Attest by Kylie Hillman is a total mind games book. It is the second book in the Centrifuge series. This is the really the perfect way to end the series. I totally didn’t see it coming and was totally surprised by everything that was revealed throughout the book. I still can’t believe it. But man I was so glad to see how things ended up. The last book left me thinking what in the world! So thanks Kylie for the Super writing skills that left me with my mouth agape. The writing is good. Very good. ...more
Thea™
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let me begin to say that this duet could - and in my eyes should! - have been just one book!! I was kind of disappointed by the (lack of!) length of this book. On my iPad Attest had 264 pages, however, after 182 pages it was already finished; the rest was non-info and a long sneak peek. (The sneak peek at the end of Amnesia did made me start the Black Shamrocks MC series, btw.)
This book picks up a couple of years after the main part of Amnesia, which didn’t exactly end on a cliffhanger, but it w
Louise
This book picks up a couple of years after the main part of Amnesia (but perhaps not so long after the epilogue scene) and we get to know the 'new' Xander Barrett. I say new because two years in prison will change a man. I had wondered why we'd seen so little of this key player in Amnesia, but now I get it. It would have been difficult to reconcile the man we would have seen before with the man we meet in Attest.

I wish I'd had the time to re-read Amnesia before this, and if you can I would recom
She's a Lip Biter
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
The long awaited second book in the Centrifuge Duet certainly doesn't disappoint. This author really knows her stuff and by that I mean she can certainly spin an amazing story with her creative mind. The action basically continues into this half of the story straight away from the first page!

Amber is married to Dr Jaxon Ray and they have two young children. Jax and his team are about to release the new 'wonder drug-Centrifuge-for Alzheimer sufferers. Xander is in prison on bogus charges of murde
Angela
5 Stars

“A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.”

This story is every bit as good as I had hoped it would be, if not more
Lauren Mcclean
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Attest is the second part of the Centrifuge series. This is about Xander Barrett.

Xander Barrett wants revenge on the people that have put him in prison. He hates Jaxon Ray for stealing 2 years of his life and the woman he loves. For the 2 years he has been in prison, he has changed from the person who could help anyone, who is kind and gentle. The first visit that Xander after going to prison is the one person he never thought he would see again.

This book covers the second part of this story and
Tyi
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Attest

Would you play along with the devil to get out of jail? How far would you into the schemes the devil wants to play? This is the questions Xander has to answer. Will he make a deal?

The situation, which Xander is in, I wouldn't wish upon my worse enemy. He has to play his cards right or everything will go to hell. There are so many moving pieces and Xander isn't quite sure on how to play the game.

Even though Xander is a pawn in the game, I love how he is making his own rules. He was trying
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
It’s finally here, Attest, the eagerly anticipated conclusion to the Centrifuge Duet by Kylie Hillman. As a fan of the first book I couldn’t wait to see what direction Kylie was going to take book 2 and as per usual she did not disappoint. Thrills and chills abound. We get to see what happens to a man that has had to give up his morals and integrity to survive the injustice served up to him by the greedy and self-serving upper class. When a man has been stripped of all he loves he will do anythi ...more
Sara Oxton
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Attest by Kylie Hillman a fantastic five-star read. This is the second book in the Centrifuge duet series, and you do need to have read the first book in the series Amnesia prior to this, preferably recently as there is a lot of information to pick up on. This book is so good you will finish it in one sitting, I have waited for what feels like ages for this and it didn’t disappoint. The first book was dark and twisted, so I didn’t know what to expect from this one, but it just takes it so much f ...more
Kim BookJunkie
My only complaint about AMNESIA was that I would’ve liked to have read more from Xander‘s point of view so I was ecstatic to discover that this book would focus on just that. This book starts out strong, jumping right into the storyline, filled with the exciting intensity I felt in book #1. However, just when things were really heating up, it felt as though the author completely shifted gears and decided to make things briefer. There was a lot of important information and scenes omitted; for exa ...more
Kim Shofner
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap, Batman! This was the perfect sequel to Amnesia. Loose ends from that book get tied up rather nicely in this book. I have waited for this book and I'm so happy to finally have it. If there was one thing I'd change it would be how Jax was dealt with. He gets exactly what he deserves.
This book follows Xander at the end of his prison career and beginning of his new life. It was interesting watching him develop into the man he becomes by the end of the book.
Amber and the kids... yeah not
Carla
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Carla's Three Star Review

Attest is the long awaited conclusion to the Centrifuge Duet.

Once again, we are immersed into a world made up of lies, danger, death and blackmail. Jax and his allies are still trying to promote the drug Centrifuge, but things don't go as planned. The story that follows is one of retribution and revenge.

Overall, I enjoyed this book. I was glad to finally see how this complicated story played out. If you have read Amnesia, you certainly will want to read this conclusion.
Domini
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Xander!!!

This is the perfect conclusion to this duet, this book was suspenseful and intriguing with a touch of mystery.
Xander is outer perfection, he is insanely protective and loyal to Amber. I loved that even after all the time apart his and Ambers connection was still evident and powerful.
Amber has been to hell and back multiple times but she fights and plans and her boys come first at all times, I admired her for that.
I won’t go into too many details because as with Amnesia this book needs
Sunami
Oct 09, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
10/9/17 - 99 cents pre-order under a different title "Attest", book comes out on 10/17/17
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Now called Attest

Review to come
Bobbi Wagner
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Attest (Centrifuge Duet Book 2) by Kylie Hillman is the second book in her Centrifuge Duet series. I highly suggest that you read the first book in order to get the full effect of this story. This story has all of the suspense, action and mystery the first story had and more. I couldn't wait for this story to be released and couldn't wait to get my hands on this story. It won't let you down! This author will take you on a dark journey that will leave you sitting on the edge of your seat. Things ...more
Laura Furuta
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Attest (Centrifuge Duet Book 2)
By: Kylie Hillman
5 out of 5 stars

The story Attest (Centrifuge Duet Book 2) by Kylie Hillman is a book with plenty of suspense and mystery. It is a story that I have been anticipating for a while and was thrilled when I heard that it is finally being released. This is a story that takes you down a dark path and has you wondering what is going to happen next. It is the story of Xander Barrett. He is a man that got caught up in an evil game that found him on the losin
Debi
Attest (Centrifuge Duet Book 2) by Kylie Hillman

5 Stars

Oh WOW!! Amnesia, the first in this series blew me away while also messing with my mind. This one dealt me the same. Once again I sit here wondering what in the h*** just happened. Im literally speechless, but cant pass up a chance to let this author know just how much I love her writing.

I absolutely could not wait for this book to be released, and it was well worth the wait. I'm going to try to just word this review without giving away anyt
Liz
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By; Kylie Hillman
5 Stars
“In this current incarnation of the world I inhabit, a conscience is no longer the asset I need if I want to win. It’s a liability.”
This is the second book of the Centrifuge Duet by Kylie Hillman. It is definitely IMPORTANT to read the books in order as they are a duet and play on each other as so beautifully. This one we learn a lot more about Xander and where he is what is going on with him since the last book left off. Book, one was a on the edge of your seat reader an
Nickie Sale
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved what Kylie did with this book, and I loved the storyline. The sequel to Amnesia, which readers really should read first or the context of this book will be lost.

For me, there was a lot missing, the book was too short and much more could have made of it. The book starts with you learning about Xander, and the life he has led in prison for crimes he did not commit. When he gets an offer, which will result in release, he has to fight with his conscience to decide if the price he will have t
Kaitlynn Taylor
Attest- Kylie Hillman

5 star review

Attest is book 2 in the Centrifuge Duet by Kylie Hillman. It’s hard to explain how truly excited I was to get my hands on this one, it felt like I waited an eternity for it. Amnesia, book 1, is definitely one of my favorite books and this one gets added to the list as well. This story is intense, dark, twisted, mysterious and all consuming. Truly a one of a kind story!

Attest cannot be read as a standalone as it follows directly where Amnesia left off. This stor
Carrie
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Attest: Centrifuge Duet Book Two by Kylie Hillman is a fantastic second book to follow up all of wonderfulness that is the first book. This story is based on Xander’s point of view, and although I would have preferred Amber’s point of view again, it was a refreshing change. 5 stars!

In this book, the story is told by Xander, who is Amber’s ex fiancée. It is crazy how much time had passed from the end of the first book, to the beginning of the second. The story basically updates you on the whereab
Dawn Daughenbaugh
5 Star

Attest (Centrifuge Duet Book 2 ) By Kylie Hillman

Attest ( Centrifuge Duet Book 2 ) By Kylie Hillman  is the second book in the Centrifuge Series and I highly recommend you read the first book in this series as well.I. This book is packed with suspense and mystery. I was so happy when I heard it was coming out I've been dying to read.This story takes us on a journey that is dark and I was on the edge of my seat wondering what the heck was going to happen next. This is the story of Xandet
Birna Björnsdóttir
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Attest, book 2 in the Centrifuge Duet, by Kylie Hillman.

I believe I said that book 1 in this series “got all my goosebumps up”.
I feel the need to say that now, because I wasn’t all that sure that the second book could be so good - surely, it must have been a a bit of luck along with all the talent? To have so easily snared me into a dark world that I didn’t want to leave - at all?!

Nope - no luck needed! I’m sorry I doubted you Kylie Hillman.

You are truly a brilliant write
Lauren Mcclean
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book covers the second part of this story and
Sue
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Attest (A Centrifuge Duet Part 2)
By Kylie Hillman

Xander has been imprisoned for life without parole for a murder he didn’t commit. Then he is told he will be released from prison, with $3,000,000 put in his bank, but the catch is he must murder nine people within thirty days. As Xander looks at the list he is horrified to see one of the people is the love of his life Amber and her two young children. There is no way on this earth he is going to harm a hair on Ambers head or take the lives of he
Katie
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Attest (Centrifuge Duet 2)
By Kylie Hillman
5 stars
I have been waiting for this book to come out for ages! The first book in the series left me on the edge of my seat and I needed to know what happened next! I knew that as soon as I started this book I wouldn’t be able to put it down and I was right! I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen and when I did think I had something else happened. The author has written a really intriguing series – not my usual genre either but it made for capt
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Kylie Hillman is an International Bestselling Author who lives in South Australia. After spending the past fifteen years moving around the east coast of Australia, she has recently returned to her home state and plans to finally put down roots until her children finish school.

Wife to a Harley-riding, boating and fishing, four-wheel driving, quintessential Aussie bloke and mum to two crazy, adorab

Centrifuge Duet (3 books)
  • Amnesia (Centrifuge Duet, #1)
  • Adversary (Centrifuge Duet, #3)