Start by marking “Fall Into Temptation (Blue Moon #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall Into Temptation (Blue Moon #2)

Fall Into Temptation

(Blue Moon #2)

This is an alternate cover edition for B01EQS8YIG

Beckett Pierce is the most eligible bachelor in the nosiest small town in upstate New York. But after his last girlfriend handcuffed herself to his porch and set his welcome mat on fire, he's not looking for any more romance.

Even if it lands right in his backyard, and has miles of red hair.

Gianna Decker has her hands full--
Published September 2017 by Pub Yourself Press

To ask other readers questions about Fall Into Temptation, please sign up.
Lucy Score Sorry. Not at this time. Only on Kindle and will soon be available in paperback.

Start your review of Fall Into Temptation (Blue Moon #2)
Alex ♈
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good one 😊
Liked this book a lot.

Despite some stubbornness and sometimes silly behaviour

the hero was a generously good man.

It's actually the main reason I enjoy this author's books - she writes human heroes, (not those alpha-holes they sell us in most romance books), but decent guys with flaws, who are not scared to show their vulnerability. Yes, I like my book heroes real. I don't get off on assholes, who barks orders, make women beg and f*ck around.

I know I'm in minority, but I'm ver
Stacey is Sassy
I want to live in Blue Moon

I'm absolutely loving that authors like Lucy Score are bringing a touch of reality to characters by making them need to exercise and eat healthy (most of the time) to maintain their hot bodies. For a wee while there, the main characters were alcohol guzzling, pizza eating, workaholics who lived on four hours of sleep a night. It always seemed effortless for these heroines and their boobs were always perky, legs lusciously long and skin perfectly clear. I wish it was ef
Farah
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Welcome to the world of crazy... I didn't read the first book, I decided to skip it because it sounded... Hmmm, anyway, I picked this one up because there were kids involved.. I'm a sucker for books where either one of the MCs have kids.
The outstanding characters in this story were Gianna, Evan and Roar. Gianna moved to Blue Moon for a brighter future for herself + kids. She was physically and mentally strong, funny and focused on what she wanted. The author did a great job writing about Gianna'
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Opposites attract in the second book in Lucy Score’s Blue Book series, Fall Into Temptation. Mayor and attorney Beckett Pierce find his new tenant, Gianna Decker (Gia), alluring despite the fact she’s a single mom of two and a yoga instructor of all things. I love that this author writes flawed characters, that makes them so relatable and while I sometimes get frustrated with them, it’s also why I love them.

First off, kids in romances…in this day and age this is a realistic plot with the divorce
Jos
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars Very Good

This was a very good, low on angst, slightly "cheesy" romance story. I LOVED everyone in the story but for me it lacked a bit of "excitement" if that makes sense.

If you want an all out easy, sweet, and yes, sexy story then give this book a go:)
CarolBee
4-4.5 stars! I adored this!! It was funny, witty, filled with family wholesome-ness, and sexy! My very small complaint just has to do with the unnecessary miscommunication problem the last few chapters. Though, the redemption at the very end was adorable. Still, Beckett and Gia were great, as were the kiddies. (: I also love the town and the other characters. Can't wait for Jax and Joey's story! ...more
Jenny - Book Sojourner
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, ku, read-in-2018
Cute story with a fair amount of sweetness and stubbornness rounding out in true love. I particularly loved the kids. Sweet, fun ending. And of course, seeing the whole Blue Moon community and the banter between the brothers really makes this series.
Karla
5 Stars!

Sooooo good! Love this author's sense of humor.
May Sage
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't do sweet - sweet is boring and unrealistic, normally. Yet this story definitely falls into the sweet category and I absolutely loved it. Well written, engaging plot, a lot of humour, brilliant characters - and just to make it a little bit more perfect, it's on KU.
It's fair to say that I'm about to go stalk the author's biography now
Beth McCraw
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is very much turning into one of my favorite series!!
Saly
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another nice one even though the hero had such bad moments of stupidity, his inability to see his mom move on and cast the heroine's father in bad light. And then casting his issues on the heroine was a WTF moment? I think the heroine took him back too easily when he basically tried to push her towards her ex without knowing a thing about why her marriage broke apart .

h starts renting from the hero, she is starting a new business and starting over with her two kids
2.75 rounded to 3 stars.

I enjoyed the writing, the dual povs, the humour and the overall low level of drama quite a bit. However, the push and pull between the MCs lasted too long and was very annoying. Plus the resolution at the end was a little too sappy for me. Overall, I enjoyed revisiting the small town of Blue Moon. This was a fun and easy read, which would have been even more fun if we didn't have to suffer through the "should I or shouldn't I" of the MCs for half the book.

What I liked:
April Symes
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book 2 in the Pierce Brothers series. This is Gianna and Beckett’s story. It is filled with so much humor, witty banter, passions, and insta-love/attraction. There is also a continuation of Summer & Carter story in this book as well.
Beckett is Blue Moon's Mayor, and a lawyer too. He's a bachelor by choice, due to his last girlfriend going crazy on him when he ended their relationship. Gianna moved to Blue Moon with her 2 kids after a divorce from her selfish musician ex-husband, to be c
Heather
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series! Funny, charming, sexy, heartfelt. I can't wait for Jax and Joey! ...more
Sandy
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE Lucy Score! I LOVE the Pierce brothers! 💖 This book made me laugh out loud. I recommend!
Ann
Another adorable Pierce famy, small town, fun romance. Can't stop readiing...so after 4 books by this author and more to go I'm moving her into my fav author category. Now on to Pierce brother #3. ...more
Big Joe  Rossi
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lucy Score scores again. Brother #2 Beckett is the lawyer, the mayor, the good guy, who came home when dad got sick, helped mom save the farm after he died. He lives his life with save choices, idolizing his dad, as well he should. When he comes back from a vacation attending a friends wedding, he has a new tenant for his guest house. A single mom of two.

Gianna Decker moves to town, divorced from a mistake, her ex more worried about making it, as a musician than her, their daughter and his son.
Jodi
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lucy Score keeps the magic going with this second book in her fabulous Blue Moon series.

Middle brother, Beckett, is busy. He's a lawyer. He's the mayor. He helps out his family at Pierce Acres. And he does it all while looking handsome and sharp. But he's kind of lucked out in the love department. Find a crazy chick, and he's probably dated them. So no WAY that he's going to fall for the red-headed fairy temptress that is running the new yoga studio in town. Right? Even if she's his new tenant?
Miss Rail
3/3.5
Enjoyable story, Adorable and superfunny kids (5 years old Aurora a.k.a. "Roar" and 12 years old going on 30 Evan), Awesome little town with hilarious quirky inhabitants, great secondary characters and cool sweet ending.

If it wasn't for
▪ the "same old same old" misunderstanding that leads to drama and then separation all simply avoidable by talking and explaining stuff
▪ The dragging of the book's second half that's almost uneventful and slow paced until the "misunderstanding"

...I would've
Brooklyn JoJo
Apr 18, 2019 rated it liked it
I really wanted to like this book as I’d been so impressed by the author’s other books, but unfortunately this one was a disappointment. It was just too OTT and far fetched. The “drama” was simplistic and stupid, and the town-wide involvement with the emergency meeting was ridiculous. I need my stories to be believable in order to enjoy them and this one couldn’t cut it. I’m not giving up on this author though as her other books were very entertaining, she must’ve just been having an off day whe ...more
Christina (christinareads_)
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I got interested in Beckett after the first book, and I'm glad he got his own! He and Gianna are great together, and I like how he connected with her children. This is the second book in the Blue Moon series, but you could read it as a standalone. The author does a great job of kind of catching the reader up on what happened, so you don't need to remember everything from before. This was a sweet story, and I like how well-matched Beckett and Gianna are, especially in this small town. ...more
Lu
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
✨ 4.25 stars! ✨
Kathleen A Harris
Blue Moon rocks again

Same town, new couple, different story. Provides funny laugh out loud moments along with sexy times right to the end with a happily ever after. Beckett and Gianna are one great couple.
Fiona Fog
Engagement factor off the charts.

I can’t rate this series enough. The town of Blue Moon is incredible, fascinating and hilarious. I want to move here.

The characters are flat out engaging, the story is constantly moving effortlessly throughout. The leads are phenomenal and will have you invested.

Thrown in the secondary characters and you’ve got solid hilarity and good times.

A huge YES from me.
Jamoz23
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another lovely read from this author with lots of family interaction.
Contemporary romance is not my first choice nowadays but this author is one I do like very much.
Really enjoyed watching Gianna and Beckett find their way to each other.
Great background story with Franklin and Phoebe and lovely to have Summer and Carters wedding taking place.
Of course, Beckett had to make a major faux par and hurt Gia, but I laughed out loud at how this was resolved. The people of Blue Moon really do have a way
Jo
May 08, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Haha, really interesting story, the kids r wonderful, especially Evan, a boy at 12, he thinks n says something amazing. I did feel little but sad how Evan acted like these. Because his parents.... Made boy growth up as possible as he can.

Gianna n Beckett, they may not the best couple but they fight for each other, Gianna deserves second chance. Beckett does has a good family, understanding parents, a two good brothers, they stand for each other wherever whenever u r, even you r broken, they just
sara
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous

My review for this book is wonderful and I was excited that there was a book 2 correspond with first. I have to agree with you Lucy your characters are smashing end it was nice to get to know them. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster of emotion reading this book so I would definitely recommend if you like Lucy and you like the romance please get this book and the series.
Elaine Estioko
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm really enjoying this author's style and I plan on reading her standalone books after this series.

This book has more drama than the first one. Here, the heroine is the well adjusted one (sort of). But it has more LOL moments which I like. My husband thought I'm loosing it since he heard me laughing one moment then sniffling the next.

Overall, I enjoyed this. So on to the next book!
Shaunna Wolensky
Oh Beckett!!!!❤️❤️❤️

I loved the first book in this series and couldn't wait to dive into the second!! Beckett was great and smoking hot. Gia was sassy and fun!! Her kids were one of the gems in this book!! Aurora was cute and hysterical. And Evan was great as well!! I can't wait to dive into the third book!!
Kim
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It takes a village

This story revolved around the people of Blue Moon and the relationships formed in a close knit community. Beckett and Gia had a lot of family support, but sometimes it takes an entire village to vote on your relationship! A lot of great characters in this series; really a whole village worth. Great story!

• Highball Rush (Bootleg Springs, #6)
  • Sidecar Crush (Bootleg Springs, #2)
  • Bourbon Bliss (Bootleg Springs, #4)
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Rushing In (Bailey Brothers, #4)
  • Hidden Miles (Miles Family, #4)
  • Reckless Miles (Miles Family, #3)
  • Unraveling Him (Bailey Brothers, #3)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2)
  • Gaining Miles (Miles Family, #5)
  • Fighting for Us (Bailey Brothers, #2)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Path To You (Jetty Beach, #7)
  • Good Girl Next Door (Jetty Beach, #6)
  • Protecting You (Bailey Brothers, #1)
  • Weekend Fling (Jetty Beach, #5)
Lucy is a Wall Street Journal and #1 Amazon Kindle Store bestseller of romantic comedies and contemporary romance. She grew up in rural Pennsylvania with a lot of time on her hands and a big imagination. She was the oldest of three in a book-obsessed household. Dinners were often spent in silence while family members had their noses buried in books. A passion for writing took hold at five when she ...more

Blue Moon (8 books)
  • No More Secrets (Blue Moon, #1)
  • The Last Second Chance (Blue Moon, #3)
  • Not Part of the Plan (Blue Moon, #4)
  • Holding on to Chaos (Blue Moon, #5)
  • The Fine Art of Faking It (Blue Moon, #6)
  • Where it all Began (Blue Moon, #7)
  • The Mistletoe Kisser (Blue Moon #8)

News & Interviews

“Don’t be sweet. I can’t resist sweet,” Gianna warned him. “Your kids are monsters and I hate your face.” 0 likes