Start by marking “Knocked Up (Crazy Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Knocked Up  (Crazy Love, #2)

Knocked Up

(Crazy Love #2)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  1,435 Ratings  ·  393 Reviews
First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes baby in a baby carriage. Just not necessarily in that order. . . .

Braxton: I should probably be dead or in jail right now. Instead, thanks to some tough love, I worked my ass off and now I own a string of tattoo parlors throughout the Pacific Northwest. And yet the one thing I’ve always wanted—a family—still seems out o
Kindle Edition
Published June 12th 2018 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Knocked Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knocked Up

Debbie Oliphant
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This was an easy-breezy read that flowed from the beginning. If you are searching for a fun romance read, this is a good choice. Stacey Lynn is consistent with her strong characters, and the right amount of tension to elevate the HEA. Fun, enjoyable, and wanting more.
Jess
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
KNOCKED UP was everything I thought this book would be. Lighter than most, feel good, very little angst and a predictable but lovely ending.

As a first time reader for Stacy Lynn’s, I didn’t have any expectations going in. I liked the blurb a lot and was intrigued by the tattooed, brutish hottie Braxton. Though, not at all brutish, but kind and generous, loving and talented. I’m going to say he’s probably the best part of this whole book! Him and his dog, Lucy to be exact-but more on her later!
Carol
4 stars.
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.
Oh, blimey. I have no idea why I didn't print a review for this back in March when I finished reading it. Needless to say I can't remember all the specific quirks and reasons why it was a solid 4 stars read for me (in my defense I have read 45 books since then).
However I must say, I really do love this author's relaxed writing style and I remember reading this in one sitting and finding it totally satisfying with characters that I also really
Book-Bosomed  blog
Jun 05, 2018 rated it liked it
2.75/3 Stars

Cara Thompson, 24, and Braxton Henley, 28, shared a one night stand at mutual friends’ wedding. The night left them still lusting after each other and with a unique wedding favor.

Told via their dual first person POV, the story started out engaging, and I felt their chemistry. I could also see both sides of their conflicts. Brax was kinda hot and had a lot of potential. I liked his determination to accept the situation, his interest in the baby, his desire for Cara, and to commit.
“S
Tasha and Megan Mahoney
I would start by describing this book as a reverse romance. It begins with a one night stand that results in a pregnancy. Cara has never had a one night stand before and panicking, leaves before Braxton wakes up and things get awkward. Things got a whole lot more awkward when she went to his tattoo parlour to tell him she was pregnant and threw up all over his office!

What follows is a sweet, sometimes sexy, ultimately funny getting to know you romance between two fabulous characters.

Things do no
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Braxton. I loved that he looked like a tattoo bad boy but was big softie at heart. All he really wanted was a family of his own. With so many books where the Hero is afraid to commit, it's wonderful to find the ones who want the whole package.

Braxton is the owner of several tattoo parlors. He had an addict for a mom and dad that never stuck around. He had a role model in his life that helped him grow into a better man than his parents or his background.

Cara is th
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2018-reads
Undying, irrevocable, infatuated, obsessive LOVE for this book!

I want more. I WANT MORE. I. NEED. MORE! Literally, the second I started reading Knocked Up, I knew, just absolutely KNEW, I was going to enjoy it. And by the end, I LOVED it. Fell head-over-heels in love with everything this love story had to offer. Accidental pregnancy, controlling parents, miscommunication, sexy tatted-up hunk of a heartthrob….yeah, you get the idea.

And I’m just putting this out there so that EVERYONE knows….Brax
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Stacey Lynn Fans, Romance
3 Standing Up and Figuring It Out Stars
* * * Spoiler Free
Our need to be secure in ourselves is a serious thing. If we experience negative feelings when we are young... feeling like we aren't good enough because of no money or drug addicted parenting... or on the flip side, feeling never enough for parents of wealth and status... the same inner self doubt has been planted. Both people may come from totally different backgrounds...but when push comes to shove...the trigger points are there and nee
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

4d71acac66fe4aba5f0f02b1bd3efc

Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn is one of those cute and entertaining reads that was just fun to read. It was fast paced, sweet, and charming. What’s not to love when you have a hero that steps up to the plate and doesn’t run away from his one night stand and informs him that he will be a father. I honestly love the simplicity of the story as readers get to see a connection unfold as Cara and Braxton discover there is more than just a baby linkin
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Cara and Braxton hook up after their bffs (book one which of course I didn't read) get married and then along comes a baby. She has major trust issues, but Braxton is patient and works through them all.

Side note - Cover art people and I guess the author's fault too...Braxton is tatted up from the neck down not all that blank skin shown on the cover.
Sofia Lazaridou
Jun 07, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
“You might still be pissed when I tell you it was the night before you came into MadInk, but if I’m going to be completely honest, for the last two months, every time I was with a woman, I was honestly just trying to fuck the memory of you out of my head.” <----- Are you kidding me? Could you be more cliched Braxton? and to think that I actually liked you. Did you even wait for a week before you found another woman?

^I wrote that part when I was still reading the book and I still agree to it.
Mandi Schreiner
I really enjoyed Fake Wife earlier this year, so I was happy to try this one. I do like this author's voice, although Knocked Up, in my opinion, is  not as good as the first book. In this one we have Braxton and Cara, who didn't know one another, and hooked up for a one night stand at a wedding. Six weeks later, Cara finds out she is pregnant. She immediately tracks down Braxton (thank goodness, I hate it when heroines keep the pregnancy a secret from the father) and tells him the news. Braxton ...more
Kathleen R.
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

Stacey Lynn isn't new to me. I've read her BDSM themed novels in the past and have enjoyed them since they were nothing like the darker themed novels of the same genre, so they gave readers a good insight on the beauty of this lifestyle. Picking up Knocked Up, i wasn't sure what type of story we'd get, not quite sure i was entirely prepared for it.

This is the unexpected pregnancy of all unexpected pregnancy romances i've read so far. It's shown me what dealing with surprises mean and how
Shayna
“I’m falling in love with her and it’s the easiest thing I’ve ever done in my entire life.”

Smart, sassy, charming, clever, and ALWAYS entertaining, Stacey Lynn delivers another KNOCK OUT romance with her latest romance, KNOCKED UP! Accidental pregnancy romances seem to be all the rage nowadays, but Ms. Lynn brought a little extra to Braxton and Cara’s love story. Most of the time, the hero is so quick to run away from an announcement like this, but he eventually finds his way to the love of hi
Kristy K
Mar 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
1.5 Stars

With a premise like this (knocked up by a one night stand who is also your best friend's husband's friend) you'd think there'd be plenty of story and angst without having to add the extra drama.

There was such pointless drama and angst and misunderstandings. I just wish there was an adult romance where we didn’t have to have any of these things. Or if it’s there at least it’s reasonable and they respond maturely.

The issues they went through, outside of navigating having a baby with a st
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I’m noticing a trend in the books I read by Stacey Lynn. Her themes may not be groundbreaking, but her characters are so infinitely likeable and her writing so effortlessly readable that I don’t need a lot of flash and drama. Her stories are sweet and full of love and I can’t help but gobble them up.

Knocked Up starts with Cara already pregnant by Braxton, so we come in after the deed has been done. While I would have liked to have been a part of seeing them meet and experiencing their initial pu
Romance Readers Retreat
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars (rounded up to 4 for review purposes)

Braxton and Cara are the best friends of the two ,sin characters from the first Crazy Love book. We met them there and what was in theory a meaningless no strings attached hookup, turns into something much more complicated when Cara discovers she is pregnant. Braxton is all in for the strings that news brings since he has always wanted a family. Cara is perplexed by his willingness to be a dad. Shouldn’t someone that sexy and with all those tattoos
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"Heart. Melt. Puddle. Floor."

That's exactly how I felt reading this heartwarming, amusing, sexy story. Several things attracted me to this story and convinced me to read it. The cover is awesome, but it doesn't match the story, cuz Braxton is covered in tattoos, but it did get my attention. And the synopsis, cuz Braxton is covered in tattoos, that got my attention too. Yeah, I love hot guys with tattoos...sigh. And don't worry, the author does such an excellent job of describing Braxton that
Ayekah
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cara meets Braxton at her best friend Jenna's wedding. A few dances and drinks and they end up spending the weekend together. Cara has never had a one night stand. She slips away without saying anything because she's unsure what to say or do.
Fast forward 2 months and with the worst case of morning sickness ever and Jenna rubbing her back every single pregnancy test she took was positive. But then she knew that. The morning sickness is overwhelming. She doesn't want to tell Jenna who the father
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
2.5-2.75 stars. This book was not really my cup of tea. This is Braxton and Cara's story. Braxton, a rich tattoo artist and business owner, meets Cara, a poor artist, when their best friends get married. At the wedding, they find they really like each other and have a connection, so they spend a hot night together. But Cara pulls a runner, because she is not very experienced, embarrassed and unsure how to act the morning after. Braxton is mad. He wanted more from Cara, but thinks she ended up be ...more
Romance Between The Sheets
If you’re looking for a sweet and easy read, one that flows well and has just the right amount tension, then KNOCKED UP is for you. It has an enjoyable story, likable and honest main characters, a believable conflict, a sweet resolution and finally, a HEA for Braxton and Cara.

However, I do feel it’s important to point out that the man on the cover looks nothing like Braxton should, who is described as having tattoos that cover his entire torso and arms, from his neck to his knuckles. It’s probab
Flo Grugel
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet sweet read! I really enjoyed! Braxton was a great character and I loved the chemistry between him and Cara.
4.5 stars!
Liz
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knocked Up by Stacey Lynn was a fun read with great characters and an easy story to get lost in. Braxton turned his life around and is now a successful businessman running tattoo parlors. But he is ready for more. But when he gave in and had some fun at his best-friend’s wedding with the maid-of-honor, he did not expect the consequences. But he is ready to be all in.

Cara is doing what she wants and ready to live her life her way. The last thing she ever expected was to end up pregnant after one
Stace
Requested and received an ARC from Netgalley

I’m reviewing this on 4/14 and it’s not due out until June so let’s keep our fingers crossed that they fix some of the plot holes prior to actual release.

First...the cover model. The guy is hot and it’s a cute picture but that gut is NOT Braxton. Braxton is described as having black hair, olive skin and is covered neck to knuckles in tattoos...so art department epic failure on that one.

Second....let’s talk about Lucy. I know it’s just a fictional dog
Amy
I really quite liked this romance but didn't expect to enjoy it quite so much. Although the premise isn't unique (one night stand leading to pregnancy), I think that the way this was written is what I appreciated about it. I adored Braxton - he was the stand out of this novel. It's impossible not like this character - he's a stand-up guy but with an edge, a complexity. The guy from the wrong side of the tracks falls in love with a wealthy woman with a heart trope is well done here. I really enjo ...more
Jessie Rae
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
"received an arc exchange for an honest review"

this is my first book by Stacey Lynn even though i liked the story i will probably won't be reading anything else by (her writing style just isn't for me)

Like i said i liked the story you had angst you had an alpha male and you had a female mc who actually sort of had a backbone at times.

Even though the whole one-night-stand/ended up pregnant thing been done before it was still somewhat a unique story.

My Blog
Three Chicks
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I loved this book. From the moment I started reading it I was completely sucked in. I think it may have something to do with Braxton, the sexy tattoed hero of this story. But this book is the reason why I have always loved Stacey Lynn’s writing. It’s the fun, sweet moments that are filled with witty banter. The dynamic between two characters who seem to be complete opposites, but growing up on opposite sides of the tracks. A fun, sweet, beautiful story that will make y
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Sexy. Sweet. Such a feel good romance. Knocked Up completely knocked me off my feet...

Stacey Lynn has always been good and someone I come back for but wow this book is my favorite by her. Knocked Up was a sexy, sweet, fun, emotional romance with one accidental pregnancy that is going go give them more than just a baby... it's gonna give them love.

After their best friends get married, they have an unforgettable one night stand. One that six weeks later results in a bundle to be. She's str
Booknerd_1107
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Knocked Up

**received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Loved this book!!! Braxton and Cara’s story was so amazing. They both had things they were trying to over come. I loved how independent and strong Cara is and how she would love the support of Braxton but at the same time is ready to take on everything by herself. And Braxton’s total acceptance and joy over starting a family is sweet.

Cara can’t believe her one night stand resulted in her being pregnant. She never thought this wo
♡Tonya♡
Jun 15, 2018 marked it as not-happening
🙄 same 'ol, same 'ol.
Stacey Lynn is the author of more than two dozen romance and erotic romance novels. Most of which have been best sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks!

Her upcoming release, Long Road Home, is now available for pre-order!

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2P2MbPw
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Qh4918
iBooks: https://apple.co/2xQJSss
Nook: http://bit.ly/2OsZ6NN
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2y5L0aP
Goodreads: ht

Crazy Love (2 books)
  • Fake Wife (Crazy Love, #1)