Start by marking “Psycho Romeo (Ward Security, #1)” as Want to Read:
Psycho Romeo (Ward Security, #1)

Psycho Romeo

(Ward Security #1)

The Ward Security Series is a spin-off of the Unbreakable Bonds Series.

Geoffrey Ralse is known for being the life of the party. He loves the club scene, hanging with his friends, and flirting with whomever catches his eye. He certainly isn’t going to stop living his life just because some would-be stalker starts sending him threats.

But it all changes when Geoffrey is dru
Published October 27th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Psycho Romeo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Psycho Romeo

Start your review of Psycho Romeo (Ward Security, #1)
Judith
5 Stars.

The Unbreakable Bonds series is most definitely one of my favourite series so I really wasn't sure what to expect from this spin off series.Could Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott equal that? The answer is,most definitely if this first book in the series is anything to go by.I loved everything about this and,as usual,the writing and story telling was totally on point.

Geoffrey Ralse,

-5ft 5in,a pretty party boy with the twink vibe going on.Darling of social media,he has a large group of ' f
Wendy
4-and-a-half-stars.png (716×127)

I have been on pins and needles ever since I found out, that these wonderful ladies, we're gonna write a spin-off of the "Unbreakable Bonds" series. All the books from that series have made it to my "favorite reads" list, so my expectations for this new series was pretty high.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26712-1370537947-21.gif (500×281)

Thankfully it did not disappoint...I was hooked from the very first page! :D

Geoffrey has been one of my favorite characters, since he was introduced in "Shatter", and I am so happy he finally got his own story, and his

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

I stayed away from this book for months and months because of the cover and title. I don't do slasher flicks, and the word "Psycho" screams horror.

But while Psycho Romeo IS romantic suspense, it's far sweeter than a slasher flick and has no slashing, not really. That's not to say this story isn't a little scary, because it is.

Geoffrey, who invented a dating app that made him very wealthy, is a social media star. He parties with his large group of "friends" almost every night; he posts what
Tanu Gill
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Woooaaahh, this was one AMAZING book!

Right when the book started, I was sold by Geoffrey and later on by Sven. They were both sooo strong characters. The incident with Geoffrey shook him up so much that it left him reeling and feeling violated. But the efforts he put it to rebound from the dreary mood and the safety and comfort he surrounded himself with in the form of Sven, and then the efforts Sven put forth to bring the cheerful, saucy Geoffrey back, all this made me realise that their story
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT

Between the cover and the title, I expected this to be a darker read. It's not what I got, but I'm not left feeling disappointed.
This book pushed all my guilty pleasure buttons.
Simone
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
They couldn't have been more opposite in personality, size, income bracket... pretty much everything.
Except for the loneliness.

The twink and the gentle giant... Who would have thought they would be the perfect match?
original.gif (460×520)

Geoffrey hides his ingrained loneliness behind his sassy party boy behavior and not only that, but basically everything that defines him. None of his so-called 'friends' knows his true self and only when somebody suddenly becomes
Susan
This book has so earned a place on my elusive favorites shelf. I can't seem to get enough of Sven and Geoffrey.

-------------------------

I LOVED this one. This duo can’t seem to stop writing amazing stories.

This is a spinoff of The Unbreakable Bond series and while this can be read as a stand-alone, you would be missing out on a part of background if you skipped that series.

We met Geoffrey before as the happy twink who was crushing hard on Snow, and then flirting endlessly with Sven, the bodygua
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Spinoff Stars!

It’s been quite awhile since I finished the 1st half of the Unbreakable series, one in which I enjoyed immensely, and the thought of a spin-off always appeals because one doesn't want to say goodbye to beloved characters. This new series features the men who work for Rowe, and all the trials they go through in finding love soooooo, realistically one should strongly consider starting with Shiver first to get the most out of this universe of kick ass men and their equally kick as
Ele
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
*1.5 stars*
"He'd kill for his inhaler to open his airways up, but the bodyguard was a great stress reliever."

Yup. What asthma patient needs an inhaler after all that smoke when you have a hot bodyguard at hand? And that pretty much sums up my experience with that book. Sven had a magic dick allright. Geoffry's life was at stake many times but he acted like an immature, horny puppy, thinking about fucking his bodyguard in the most inappropriate times.

Flat characters, mediocre suspens
Erth
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another wonderful collaboration between two very talented authors. I am a huge fan of the Unbreakable series and the new Ward Security series is going to be just as good.

We met Geoffrey in the Unbreakable Series and all of the die hard fans of that series was looking for his story......and boy was this ever good and so worth the wait. With Geoffrey picking up a creepy stalker, he seeks the help of Ward Security, specifically the tall, gorgeous Sven. It was amazing to see the shift in dynamic bet
Barbara➰
**4.5 Stars**

Geoffrey's got a creepy stalker. One who is leaving cryptic messages on his phone. When things escalate, he turns to Ward Security for help. His one demand is he wants Sven as his bodyguard. Sven, whom he can't keep his hands off of during self-defense classes. Sven, who stars in his late night fantasies. Sven, who keeps Geoffrey's wayward hands at a distance. But Sven isn't as immune as he thinks. Geoffrey, the blonde twink who has a social media following in the millions has been
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***2.5 Stars***

I absolutely love the Unbreakable Bonds series so I've been really looking forward to this spin-off. Especially knowing that the first book was going to feature Geoffrey, our energetic and flirty twink, and Sven, our quiet and hulking Viking boyguard.

However, this book was clunky and repetitive.

There were too many times where I was easily distracted....and the repetitiveness of the constant mention of the size difference between 5'5 Geoffrey and 6'7 Sven got real old, real fast.
Jan
Nov 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
*** 3 Stars ***

Well crafted MCs
Good chemistry - in fact they were super hot.
Great banter - sassy Geoffrey

with his quick grabby hands

and quiet and taciturn Sven,

couldn't be more different but that was the beauty of it. They really meshed.
Now, the bad news: the suspense and mystery were crap. There was no thrilling moments no fluttering feelings, no butterflies, I didn't feel scared for Geoffrey - even in the final moments, meh.
On another note, I had a blast buddy reading this with Karen, Chri
Bev
I'm all for the strong, silent type so it's a no brainer that I was going to fall hard for Sven and I was a little worried I wasn't going to be too crazy about Geoffrey. How wrong I was! They say dynamite comes in small packages and Geoffrey is all dynamite. Strong, resilient, knows what he wants and works for it. A total cutie and just what Sven needed.

Loved it!

Christelle
Spin-off of the “unbreakable bonds” : what made me enjoyed this previous series is all there. I like the trope with the bodyguard with some suspense and very hot MCs, so I enthusiastically dived into this one with Karen, Simone, Josy and Jan (IKR : great company !!...not to mention, great visuals) and was not disappointed.

Geoffrey is a Golden party boy and is all over the social medias. It’s fun, until it’s not fun anymore : one night, he got drugged and lost the memories of a secret “admirer” p
Cadiva
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Perfection!

There may be spoilers for Shiver Shatter Torch Devour from the Unbreakable Bonds series if you haven't read those yet.

Right, having had time to sit and digest this book, I have to say I don't think it could have been more perfect at telling the story of Geoffrey and Sven, two characters who appeared on the sidelines in the Unbreakable Bonds series and almost >< stole the show in their respective roles.

I've been pushing for #Geoven since Sven, all 6ft 5in plus of Viking gorgeousness, b
Literatures Movies
May 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf

DNF @42%

Simply put, I got bored.

Geoffrey's sassiness and Sven's reluctance to admit that he is into Geoffrey was fun at first. But when you almost reach half the book with them still toying around like teenagers, it gets kinda boring and repetitive.

Plus, the mystery stalker seems kinda lame. I mean, the idea was great. But the execution could have been done a little bit better IMO. Everything seems like a child's play. Like a plot that is over-sweetened. Even with the stalker and the "dangers" i
Chris
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for the start of the spin off series .... and I loved it ! Geoffrey was the victim of a psycho stalker where threats, notes and photos were being left for him. He got scared enough that he contacted Ward security and asked for Sven, the 6’7 Norwegian Viking - Geoffrey’s dream guy. Of course there was banter between these two in Ian’s book but Sven remained stoic. However once the threat became physical and the 24/7 bodyguard role became a friendship the chemistry was undeniable and fin ...more
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

Not bad, but didn’t wow me. Reminded me a lot of the unbreakable bonds series.

I️ thought the suspense aspect was sub-par at best. The romance was better. But I️ still wasn’t super invested in the MCs.

And much like the unbreakable bonds series it leaned towards the cheesy side at times.

Meags
4 Stars

Effortlessly engaging, deliciously sexy, and low in angst, Psycho Romeo is the first story in the Ward Security romantic-suspense series.

Short in stature, but big in personality, Geoffrey Ralse is a social media sensation who happens to have more followers than true friends to his name. As a self-made millionaire, Geoffrey spends his time working tirelessly on his next app idea by day and frequenting Cincinnati’s hottest clubs by night, sharing his party adventures with his countless fan
Ariana
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the Unbreakable Bonds series and loved all its main characters. I was delighted and worried at the same time when the news about a spin off series came. Of course, I wanted ‘more’, but we all have seen spin offs go seriously wrong or end up as pale imitations of the original.
I needn’t have worried.

We met both MCs of Psycho Romeo as secondary characters in Unbreakable Bonds.
Sven was a reliable bodyguard to Ian at one point, and Geoffrey, the golden party boy, was notoriously infa
Deborah
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it

Talk about opposites attract.

We got to know both these characters in Unbreakable Bonds. Sven Larsen is the quiet gentle giant. His size may be intimidating but he’s not. It does however alienate him a bit since he’s worried he could hurt a smaller lover.

Someone like Geoffrey Ralse for example. The attraction between these two has sizzled for a while now but Sven would never act on this attraction.

Geoffrey is the life and soul of the party. The handsy guy who looks way younger than he is. The on
Renée
Nov 04, 2017 rated it liked it
It was ok. Just so dramatic.
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
*looks at those eyes*

*Looks at the Swoon Worthy Viking*

*Deep breath*
Ooh my yes...

After the read....

Geoffrey big heart, smart kind responsible and lovable. His family aspect ...his brother I wanted more.

Sven. Just wow! He was such a beautiful character (the giant aspect was overplayed) I loved everything about him, kind, beautiful inside and out, protective and simply precious. And his sis...awesome!

Together As A Couple....

Their chemistry was good. This romance was a sweet sexy slow burn.

S
Sanaa
4.75 stars.

This is Sven and Geoffrey's story and ever since I read about them in the Unbreakable Bonds series, I knew that I needed to know more about them. They intrigued me so much. And it was everything I wanted.

And to be honest? I liked this a tad bit more then the other series. Their chemistry was off the charts and I loved all the action that was involved. Sure, I was hesitant to get into this because I wasn't sure if they'd - Jocelyn and Rinda - be able to pull it off after writing so
Vanna
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Vanna by: Dia
3.5 stars!! 💕💕. The plot was high on action, mystery and steam.... and Geoffrey, who had come off looking a little shallow in the previous books in the Unbreakable Bond series, is a pleasant surprise since we get to know him a little more and see that his shallowness is just a protective shell to hide his loneliness & vulnerabilities. However, for the first time in his life he feels scared by an anonymous threat and goes to Rowe for help. There is a stalker threatening Geoffrey who is most likel ...more
DW
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ward-security-mm
5 Stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved Sven and his intense personality.

Sven and Geoffrey are 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Also, Andrei was in this book. I missed him
Debra
Reviewed for Sinfully.

This was my first book by these authors and it was an entertaining opposites attract romance between intense bodyguard Sven and his outgoing client Geoffrey.

I did like both main characters, especially Geoffrey. A self-made millionaire at a very young age, he has cultivated an online persona that doesn’t fully represent him and has garnered him a group of hangers-on, none of whom he is sure are really friends or people he can count on. This comes even further to lig
Fabi
Finished and omg, I could not put this down. The relationship between these two sparked and sparkled and lit up the pages.

I absolutely adored Geoffrey and Sven together. I fell in love with BOTH of them.

As much as I didn't care for the short stories following the Unbreakable Bonds books, I desperately want the same short stories for this one.

♥️♥️♥️❗❗❗
Lorraine Lesar
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
We all know I devoured the Unbreakable Bonds Series, so resistance was futile when it came to this spin-off Series.
Whoever said that size doesn’t matter, was spot on. I’m sure that sexy Sven didn’t originate from Norway, but from Brobdingnagian and libidinous Geoffrey from Lilliput, but boy-oh-boy, did they fit! 😉
You have to hand it to these two authors, they certainly know how to create the right pairing with their book-couples, with stalwart Sven trying to swerve off Geoffrey and Geoffrey goin
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Turning Pages At ...: Psycho Romeo (Ward Security #1) (M/M Buddy Read) by Jocelynn Drake 30 11 Aug 20, 2018 02:07AM
BR Karen, Josy, Simone and Christelle 739 13 Nov 05, 2017 04:15PM

• Drew and Mr. Grumpy (Pineapple Grove #1.5)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #1)
  • Love in Spades (Four Kings Security, #1)
  • Be Still My Heart (Four Kings Security, #2)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Four Kings Security, #4)
  • Join the Club (Four Kings Security, #3)
  • Fakers
  • How to Elude a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #2)
  • Zero Divergence (Zero Hour, #3)
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Rule Breaker (Mixed Messages, #1)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Stacking the Deck (The Kings: Wild Cards, #1)
  • Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • Off Plan (Whispering Key, #1)
New York Times Bestselling author Jocelynn Drake loves a good story, whether she is reading it or writing one of her own. Over the years, her stories have allowed her to explore space, talk to dragons, dodge bullets with assassins, hang with vampires, and fall in love again and again.

This former Kentucky girl has moved up, down, and across the U.S. with her husband. Recently, they’ve settled near

Ward Security (5 books)
  • Dantès Unglued (Ward Security, #2)
  • Deadly Dorian (Ward Security, #3)
  • Sadistic Sherlock (Ward Security, #4)
  • Killer Bond (Ward Security #5)

News & Interviews