Start by marking “Missing the Gate: (A Chandler County Novel)” as Want to Read:
Missing the Gate: (A Chandler County Novel)

Missing the Gate:

(Chandler County)

After a thirteen-year hiatus, Bella returns home to discover her aunt Lily high-strung and unpredictable, her dad a recovering alcoholic, and her inheritance in ruins.

When Bella learns her uncle vanished the same day she and her mother fled from her father’s abuse, she enlists her new love, Eli, to help her uncover the many mysteries of Able Manor.

It’s generally assumed
Published November 30th 2017 by Pronoun

To ask other readers questions about Missing the Gate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing the Gate

Start your review of Missing the Gate: (A Chandler County Novel)
Rebecca Austin
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
Bella Raines has finally returned to her family home of Able Manor in Bourbonville after the death of her mother. When she returns she finds the Manor run down and her Aunt Lily acting strange. She also discovers her father, Quincy Porter who will try anything to make amends with Bella for the past.

Bella soon discovers a friend in Eli O'Brien and the two set out to discover the mysteries of the past and try to figure out the truth of the rumors about her family.

This was a great book with so
Belinda
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you love a good mystery than this the book for you! I myself love a good mystery..This book has lots of twists and turns the keeps you on your toes..Bella comes back to the home she was taken from by her mom when she was young..She has been gone 13 years..But the place is in a shambles..Her aunt is high strung. The reason she has returned to Bourbonville is because her mom has passed and she told her she owned part of the house...Lots of things start happening..She doesn't want to see her dad ...more
Shannan
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure if I'd like a book that was in a series of books by multiple authors that are only connected via the county they occur in but otherwise spanning multiple families and decades......

The author proved my hesitancy to be unwarranted which is doubly impressive since I'm not normally a huge fan of new adult and contemporary romance aren't as commonly read as romances with either a fantastical or historical thread.

Bella starts out as a kinda spoiled, hard to connect with heroine. Her Aunt
Brian
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-by-me
I liked the leading lady of this story:Bella Raines. She may seem a bit young but you, the reader, will find she is not easily deterred nor does she let herself to be pushed aside by those who seem to be "older and wiser."

When our leading lady meets a charming and mysterious young man, Eli O'Brian, the two of them try to figure out her aunt as well as a bullish older man, and a few other adults who cause a bit(well more then a bit) of trouble.

There are some very well written twists in this book
Ashley Hedden
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Missing the Gate by Aubree Lane was a great Read. Bella returns home to find her inheritance in complete ruin. She meets Eli and they quickly become romantic. Bella has asked Eli to help her in uncovering all the mysteries that surround Able Manor. I loved reading this book and can’t wait to read more by Aubree Lane.
Ashley Hedden
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

“Missing the Gate” is constructed of a web of deceit in which all the townspeople are involved.

Read full review in the 2018 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
KimberlyDawn
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bella returns home thirteen years after she left and nothing is the same. There is muc to be discovered. This book was intriguing. It kept me hooked from the start, and I couldn't put it down. I definitely recommend it.
Cherime MacFarlane
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Will written suspense novel with a sweet side. Nothing is as it seems for a young woman who has returned to the family she never really knew. The death of her mother results in a return to a father she fears and mistrusts. Greet plot and well developed characters. Good story.
Donna Flint
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great Aubree Lane book! Full of intrigue, drama and love, this book is highly recommended!
Gina
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked this story of a young woman whose mother upon her death bed tells her to go to the family estate. When she gets there she finds that people are not who they seem, she gets to know the father she barely remembers and a 13 year old mystery that comes to light and shows what truly happened all those years ago. I received a complimentary copy and I am voluntarily reviewing.
Nancy
Bobbi
Dec 15, 2017
McPhaul M.
Mar 28, 2018
Aubree Lane lives in the beautiful foothills of Northern California with her husband, two wonderful sons, and her super special peek-a-poo.

Her motto: Write Until Your Butt Hurts, And Your Eyes Are Crossed.

Chandler County (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Missing: The Lady Said No
  • Missing Pieces (A Chandler County Novel #1)
  • Missing the Point (Bluegrass Security, #2)
  • Missing Destiny (A Chandler County Novel Book 1)
  • Sweet Indulgence (Charleston Harbor #1)
  • Missing the Crown Jewels
  • Missing Alaska: A Chandler County Novel
  • Missing Desire (Bluegrass Security, #3)
  • Missing My Heart (A Chandler County Novel)
  • Missing Out: A Chandler County Novel