Start by marking “That's My Best Friend: PREVIEW (Sneak Peak)” as Want to Read:
That's My Best Friend: PREVIEW (Sneak Peak)

That's My Best Friend: PREVIEW (Sneak Peak)

Sasha and Mecca have been best friends for years. They have a bond that reaches far beyond the norm. No man, nor woman, could ever come between them. That's until Mecca meets Jay! Sasha feels like she has to fight for Mecca's friendship while discovering her own inner issues. Will these two ladies finally turn and walk away from their unhealthy friendship, or will Jay be t ...more
Kindle Edition
Published September 17th 2017 by One Stop Literary Services OSLS

To ask other readers questions about That's My Best Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That's My Best Friend

Tera L. Kirksey
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That’s My Best Friend

This teaser was so good!😜😘
Sasha and Mecca were two opposite which sometimes could turn violate. That Sasha was a piece of character - can’t wait to hear more of her shenaighans. I also wondering what’s going to happen with Mecca and Jay.
I know the soundtrack will be good too.
This preview has potential of a great read full of more twists and turns and I can’t wait for the rest.
Wolfy
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Controlling Friends...

This is a story about what can happen when one of a pair of "best friends" tries to control the other. Sasha and Mecca have been friends for years, but Sasha secretly wants Mecca for herself, and is out to sabotage any other friendship that Mecca might try to cultivate.
A very enjoyable read, in spite of being a cliffhanger...
Ebony
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An explosive start to what is shaping to be an AMAZING story!!!

This is the first book that I have read from Dyphia Blount and will not be the last!!! This short snippet is filled with heat, drama, and the beginnings of romance!! I am DYING to know what comes next for this crazy cast of characters!!

I recommend this book if you like messy drama filled stories...That's My Best Friend will not disappoint!!!
Latanya Garry
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Drama

So far this little snippet was quite interesting. I don't see how Mecca don't realize that her and Sasha friendship is unhealthy. Sasha is jealous, conniving, and selfish. Mecca is meek, laid-back, and humble. I can't wait to be able to read the full story.
yvonne dotson
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That's my best friend

Very interesting book can't wait until the whole book come Sasha was something else.When do the book come out, can't wait to read .
Charlene
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg

It's good can't wait for the second one. I like different then the rest . On to the next one
Helen Clark
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Wow is all I can say!!! Smoking right from the start. It's already a 5 star in my book. Can't wait to read the entire book.
Yulanda Bowers
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's on.

This sneak peek was good. Can't wait till the release. Sasha is about to raise he'll behind Mecca. Mecca is in for a world of trouble.
Dyphia Blount
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Can't wait for the release!

That's My Best Friend shows how two people depend on one another so much that they start to lose themselves.
Laneshia Mobley
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

Nice book It’s different I like how the author uses the words like poetry . The metaphors . It was beautiful and I could tell it’s going to be one hell of a ride I can’t wait to read the next one deserves a five and imma have my sister read it
Loving Earlene
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet

I can’t wait to read the rest. It got straight to the point. Very good read. I know there is going be some serious drama.
Kim
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THAT’S MY BESTFRIEND

THIS TEASER WAS GOOD. SASHA WAS TOO OVERPROTECTIVE OF MECCA FOR THEM TO BE BEST FRIENDS. CANT WAIT FOR THE FULL BOOK. GOOD JOB DYPHIA
Angela S
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well ok now!

This was quite a read for me. A genre that I usually don't read but this one caught me from the start. The beginning was a bit confusing but I stuck with it and was glad I did! I think this short series has great potential and I would love to see a deeper development of the characters in the next short stories. Keep up the good work Dyphia Blount! I know it will get gooder and gooder!
Dee Cherry
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good beginning to series as Sasha's controlling nature comes to the surface. Looking forward to reading the next part
Tracie Holmes
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for book to drop!!

Love it. That Sasha us giung to be a problem.. I can't wait to see what happens withe Jay , Mecca and his sister.
Cleveland Chambers
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really good read!

This book is a really good read by a really good author, but I took off one star for the abrupt ending.
Princess Trina
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No Possesive Friends

Funny how your best friend acts as if they are suppose to be your life. Trading one so called possesive, controlling, over jealous person for another is health, regardless of who the people are to you. Can't wait to see how this continues.
Weezie
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Good cliff hanger for the next book. I cant wait to read it the next one. One of the best short stories.
Cynthia Standifur-curry
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best friends?

From page one it was a page turner. I can't wait to see how it end for these best friends. Friends like Sasha you don't need but friends like Meeca is hard to come by. Will Meeca find out what Sasha really want to do for her or will she be to naive and lose the man that she wants. I'm so ready to read the full story. One click and get hooked.
Tara Goodman-baruwa
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read

Good starteI hope it gets better with each book first time reading anything from this author but will look her up and try something else after this series
L. Michele D
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty Good

Pretty interesting plot. It ended so quickly but I grew irritated with Sasha easily. I couldn't imagine being in Mecca's position.
Ebony EyeCU Evans
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dyphia Blount did not come to play with us! With a GRIPPING OPENING that spotlights a controlling, overbearing and selfish best friend..."That's My Best Friend" sneak peak sets the stage for some JUICY DRAMA that's sure to leave you anticipating of the full book!

I CAN'T WAIT!

Ebony
EyeCU Reading
Asia Griffin
Apr 14, 2018
DENISE
Nov 17, 2017
Dana Johnson
rated it did not like it
Sep 18, 2018
Tina Etheridge
Oct 17, 2017
Lakimbac
Feb 17, 2018
Dyphia is a Visionary! She believes that with God leading the way, there is no boundaries to success. She is a loyal wife, mother, and friend. Dyphia wears many hats and they all fit her profoundly. Dyphia's dream of being a best-selling Erotica/Romance Novelist is well within reach as her first book "Dicmatized: The Doctor Is In" continues to sky-rocket to new heights. She owns her own business c ...more